smw Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:51 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:51 AM I'm just overwhelmed by so many incredible Celine performances lately! After hearing the same songs in Vegas for so long, it's a bit shocking to hear so many of Celine's songs again! I'm amazed and very grateful. She's spectacular. 6 Quote
browseceline Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:08 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:08 AM Ordinaire ! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
browseceline Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:09 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:09 AM (edited) Ziggy Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk Edited June 30, 2017 at 08:10 AM by browseceline 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
browseceline Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:31 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:31 AM Dans un autre Monde https://youtu.be/adzfvBS6LnM Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk 2 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
browseceline Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:39 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:39 AM Terre https://youtu.be/adzfvBS6LnM Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Evulik Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:41 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:41 AM The concert was amazing. The highlights for me: Je sais pasZora SouritEt je t'aime encoreSi c'etait a refaireA vousLe BalletS'il suffisait d'aimerTous les blues...Pour que tu m'aimes encore I am sending also my personal main changes in the setlist. I hope they will improve with L'étoile during this tour, because I love this song, but this live version was a little bit weird... 1.Dans Un Autre Monde2.Terre3.L'etoile4.Ordinaire Parler a mon pere5.On Ne Change Pas Tout l'or des hommes6.Je Sais Pas7.Immensite8.Je T'aime Encore9. Zora Sourit10.Si C'etait A Refaire11.A Vous12.Le Ballet13.Because You Loved Me Cherche encore or Comme un coeur froid14.S'il Suffisait D'aimer15.Un Garcon Pas Comme Les Autres (Ziggy)16.Tous Les Blues Sont Ecrits Pour Toi17: Medley: Piaf chantereit du rock/ Des mots qui sonnet/ Délivre-moi20.Love Can Move Mountains A cause full version21.River Deep-Mountain High22.The Show Must Go On23.My Heart Will Go On24.Encore Un Soir25.Pour Que Tu M'aime 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:45 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:45 AM On ne change pas should stay! Look at the reaction of the crowd. They loved it! That's what they're waiting for since last year's summer tour i just wished that she dance again with this song like she did in 2008 💃 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:47 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:47 AM Cherche encore, les dernier sorent premiere - this should be in the setlist 1 Quote
Evulik Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:52 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:52 AM On ne change pas should stay! Look at the reaction of the crowd. They loved it! That's what they're waiting for since last year's summer tour i just wished that she dance again with this song like she did in 2008 It's only my personal opinion. I like this song, but I think Tout l'or des hommes is better and is also Celine's hit and crowd would react maybe better.We don't know. I'd like to see more songs from another album than just SSDA. Anyway the most important thing is to remove Because you loved me and LCCM/RDMM from the set list. It doesn't make me sense to have them in the show. 1 Quote
smash Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:58 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 08:58 AM GUYS ops, im uploading the full concert. the lives.. its not that perfct its taking time coz its like 32gb it took me lots to cut paste etc each live... i hope this is fine with u guys, if not message me Thanks very very much. Will appreciate anything...... Sharon 1 Quote
woodstock Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:03 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:03 AM Did she say that? I guess that’s why she always skips us and only go to Sweden/Denmark 🙃😂To be precise, she said "It's the first french show of our tour, after Norway, Sweden, England and Netherlands" ! 1 Quote
Evulik Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:07 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:07 AM This seems to be the better quality: 2 Quote
MaiconSC Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:15 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:15 AM Full Concert from yesterday... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uktc3oQY3-E 6 Quote
celine4evauk Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:21 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:21 AM When did she do Annie Lennox?!?! I meant when Veronic did Annie Lennox! That's what we were talking about, Veronic's impersonations of Adele etc Quote
Tyler1991 Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:22 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:22 AM (edited) I can't really see any complaints on the French songs. But 8 English songs, 6 of which are not well known - the English part could have been tweaked a lot. I'm glad she didn't sing iacbtmn/tpol medley. But I agree ttwii could have been added in the show. Internet definitely sucks here. 4 hours in and I'm halfway done with first video and that s just the first two songs. Gonna have to wait til tonight back in London. I probably tried to do screens for 2/3 of show and direct stage for 1/3. I was 12th row since somebody asked. Edited June 30, 2017 at 09:24 AM by Tyler1991 2 Quote
maria_k Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:44 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 09:44 AM Yeah I agree, wouldn’t mind to have TTWII in the setlist as there’s a few songs that I don’t mind to be removed, also to add A Cause and Tu Sauras instead of you-know-which-song would be perfect And I kind of disagree with those saying that LCMM/RDMH should stay as people know them and they make people move etc. Main reason for them to be well known is that Celine keeps them for ages. It’s about time to introduce a new segment, and people will respond to it eventually. Hopefully for the next tour, really can’t complain, she is always working hard and always give us her best #celinepleaseremovelcmm 1 Quote
Popular Post DionFanAlways Posted June 30, 2017 at 10:06 AM Popular Post Posted June 30, 2017 at 10:06 AM (edited) I don't understand some people. That performance was HOT! I have followed her since Unison and am 52 yrs. old. I see absolutely nothing wrong with this. I think she is finding a new freedom because, yes, I believe she was "molded" all her life and she is no longer. Let her loosen up people! She only wore the black leotard with fringe once and may not continue with this look either but I say, she deserves to go for it! Do yall think she's Mary Poppins at home. I swear I think some of yall think she's the Virgin Mother. Ok I'll get off my soapbox now, lol! Edited June 30, 2017 at 10:08 AM by DionFanAlways 23 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Popular Post Javito Posted June 30, 2017 at 10:23 AM Popular Post Posted June 30, 2017 at 10:23 AM (edited) I can't believe I'm reading comments describing Le ballet as "too much"/"tasteless" or feeling uncomfortable for it, in 2017 (and I'm not talking only about this forum, but also comments on the RH Facebook videos). She just gave us the most daring and striking performance of her career not only as the singer she is but also as an artist and performer, that knows how to move and perform on the stage. It was long overdue, and it comes as a wish MANY fans wanted to see (much more than what you can imagine). For those of you scandalised, take a look again at the 1995 performance of RTD, add the If Walls Could Talk video in 1999, and there you have what she did last night. Only that the woman used a more updated dress for 2017 (and way more suitable and nicer ). Everything is okay, you will survive!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcC-Rr0Cahs Open your mind guys. Celine is not Virgin Mary. Welcome to this world. I don't understand some people. That performance was HOT! I have followed her since Unison and am 52 yrs. old. I see absolutely nothing wrong with this. I think she is finding a new freedom because, yes, I believe she was "molded" all her life and she is no longer. Let her loosen up people! She only wore the black leotard with fringe once and may not continue with this look either but I say, she deserves to go for it! Do yall think she's Mary Poppins at home. I swear I think some of yall think she's the Virgin Mother. Ok I'll get off my soapbox now, lol! THIS :yes: Edited June 30, 2017 at 10:28 AM by Javito 16 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
dodobird Posted June 30, 2017 at 10:36 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 10:36 AM I don't understand some people. That performance was HOT! I have followed her since Unison and am 52 yrs. old. I see absolutely nothing wrong with this. I think she is finding a new freedom because, yes, I believe she was "molded" all her life and she is no longer. Let her loosen up people! She only wore the black leotard with fringe once and may not continue with this look either but I say, she deserves to go for it! Do yall think she's Mary Poppins at home. I swear I think some of yall think she's the Virgin Mother. Ok I'll get off my soapbox now, lol! AMEN!!!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!! 3 Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted June 30, 2017 at 10:45 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 10:45 AM I don't understand some people. That performance was HOT! I have followed her since Unison and am 52 yrs. old. I see absolutely nothing wrong with this. I think she is finding a new freedom because, yes, I believe she was "molded" all her life and she is no longer. Let her loosen up people! She only wore the black leotard with fringe once and may not continue with this look either but I say, she deserves to go for it! Do yall think she's Mary Poppins at home. I swear I think some of yall think she's the Virgin Mother. Ok I'll get off my soapbox now, lol! :clap: :clap: 2 Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
GameC Posted June 30, 2017 at 10:48 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 10:48 AM For those of you scandalised, take a look again at the 1995 performance of RTD, add the If Walls Could Talk video in 1999, and there you have what she did last night. Only that the woman used a more updated dress for 2017 (and way more suitable and nicer ). Everything is okay, you will survive!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcC-Rr0Cahs Open your mind guys. Celine is not Virgin Mary. Welcome to this world. Or this 14 years have passed since then... 2 Quote
Cuchi Posted June 30, 2017 at 10:49 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 10:49 AM There is a sense of freedom in Le Ballet she never had before. Curious to see what's next...! 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted June 30, 2017 at 10:54 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 10:54 AM Yeah... Imagine if she adds "naked" to the setlist.. lol 5 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted June 30, 2017 at 10:54 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 10:54 AM (edited) I have to take back what I said last night.... The show is fantastic! Yes some tweeks are needed but I'm happy �� listening back today I'm having a great time... Could be something to do with being at work last night Kev x Edited June 30, 2017 at 10:54 AM by Peppercorn1991 2 Quote
Popular Post alexpepin Posted June 30, 2017 at 10:54 AM Popular Post Posted June 30, 2017 at 10:54 AM Omg she cant sing every damn song that each fan want her to sing...she tries to please the most of us with a 2 hours show. Some of tou need to take a chill pill 11 Quote
GameC Posted June 30, 2017 at 11:03 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 11:03 AM There is a sense of freedom in Le Ballet she never had before. Curious to see what's next...!Let's think... maybe Céline singing and playing the piano? 2 Quote
Javito Posted June 30, 2017 at 11:04 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 11:04 AM I just hope the new album has some direction as daring as what she did with Le ballet, in terms of music and photos too! :) 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Javito Posted June 30, 2017 at 11:05 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 11:05 AM Let's think... maybe Céline singing and playing the piano? If she performs one song playing the piano or some instrument, that's when we'll all die and the artistry circle will be complete! 2 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
scielle Posted June 30, 2017 at 11:15 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 11:15 AM I just wish she was as adventurous with her music as she is with her clothes lately. 5 Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted June 30, 2017 at 11:15 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 11:15 AM Omg she cant sing every damn song that each fan want her to sing...she tries to please the most of us with a 2 hours show. Some of tou need to take a chill pill Yeah that .. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.