Popular Post CelineTheBest5 Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:01 AM Popular Post Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:01 AM does anybody have any type of Video from tonights show, I 'm surprised that no one has uploaded it yetEverybody is dead after Le Ballet lol 9 Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
I Drove All Night! Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:01 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:01 AM (edited) Sheila Stotts posted she's on her way to Paris as of 2 hours ago.... another hair update??? Edited June 30, 2017 at 12:05 AM by I Drove All Night! 1 Quote
Brandon Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:06 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:06 AM I have no words to express how much I'm disappointed by the setlist.. English shows are MUCH better than this.. In France, she's singing the same songs for over 20 years! "That's the way it is" and "I'm alive" (by example) were HITS all over the world! CELINE, BRING THEM ON YOUR FRENCH SETLIST! So f****** tired of hearing "Terre", "Ziggy", " On ne change pas".. This French setlist is like a mix of the 2 last French tours with the weakest songs from "Encore un soir" added.. Thats what I said This is my 5th concert on this tour......and although the rain bucketed down, it was by far the best.........not a lot of talking.....just chanté Sent from my iPad using TapatalkI love when she doesn't talk much and keeps it mysterious. Eh okay..that stripe at her crotch..it's really quite revealing... Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk..and you're looking at her crotch may I ask why... Would love to see your footage! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalksee or steal Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Naiomi zhannah Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:09 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:09 AM Is the Dancer going to be in all her French shows or just this one Quote
Kiwi57ienz Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:22 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:22 AM At almost 50, she doesn't have a single bit of extra padding!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 7 Quote
Kiwi57ienz Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:24 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:24 AM does anybody have any type of Video from tonights show, I 'm surprised that no one has uploaded it yetI'm tempted to upload mine, but after having several videos stolen and re uploaded by someone else, it deters me somewhat. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:26 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:26 AM I'm tempted to upload mine, but after having several videos stolen and re uploaded by someone else, it deters me somewhat. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk You could "watermark" them. Quote
Kiwi57ienz Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:26 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:26 AM You could "watermark" them.It didn't stop them Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:30 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:30 AM I think it's pretty clear we're never going to get "Contre nature," "Je lui dirai," "Cherche encore" and "A cause" live in concert. Pretty disappointing. Never say never! I think we all would have thought the same about RTD and LIAWN until this month. . .you never know! Quote
scielle Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:30 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:30 AM I have no words to express how much I'm disappointed by the setlist.. English shows are MUCH better than this.. This was infinitely better than the English set list. Like, not even close. Not quite living up to last year's set list, but other than 1-2 songs, it was fab. "That's the way it is" and "I'm alive" (by example) were HITS all over the world! CELINE, BRING THEM ON YOUR FRENCH SETLIST! No thanks. Complete snoozefest IMHO. Also, cringe. This French setlist is like a mix of the 2 last French tours with the weakest songs from "Encore un soir" added.. Well, I happen to think (with the exception of A vous) they were the best songs off of EUS Would have loved Bonheur en face and A la plus haute branche, but you can't have everything and concede that last one fit with last year's theme far more than this year's. 1 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:35 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:35 AM Well, Le Ballet was . . . unexpected. I wonder if RC was in the audience. Some things you just don't want to see your mother do . . . Just as a matter of my personal preference, I liked the English setlist much better. Not saying "objectively" what was better or worse -- just that there were far more songs that I personally love on the English setlist. More than half of the songs on this setlist are ones I'm just "meh" about. Everyone's taste is different. 1 Quote
Kiwi57ienz Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:37 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:37 AM does anybody have any type of Video from tonights show, I 'm surprised that no one has uploaded it yetHave had a quick attempt to upload "Le Ballet", but the Wifi where I am staying is crap, and will take a couple of hours...prefer to go to sleep, and will probably try in the morning. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 1 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:37 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:37 AM This is my 5th concert on this tour......and although the rain bucketed down, it was by far the best.........not a lot of talking.....just chanté Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk OMG MY IDOL !! 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
TiagoFragoso05 Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:39 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:39 AM GUYS ops, im uploading the full concert. the lives.. its not that perfct its taking time coz its like 32gb it took me lots to cut paste etc each live... i hope this is fine with u guys, if not message me 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
TiagoFragoso05 Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:40 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:40 AM o1. Dans un Autre Mondeo2. Terre-----o3. L'Etoileo4. Ordinaireo5. On ne Change paso6. Je Sais Paso7. Immensitéo8. Je t'aime Encoreo9. Zora Sourit (avec outro "Man on the Mirror")1o. Si c'était à Refaire-----11. À Vous---12. Le Ballet13. Because you Loved Me14. S'il Suffisait d'Aimer---15. Ziggy16. Tous les Blues sont Ecrits pour Toi---17. Refuse to Dance18. Love is All we Need19. Black or White2o. Love can Move Mountains21. River Deep, Mountain High22. The Show must Go on---23. My Heart will Go on24. Encore un Soir---25. Pour que tu m'aimes Encore (acoustic) im so happy i got all the songs! 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Kiwi57ienz Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:43 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:43 AM Well, Le Ballet was . . . unexpected. I wonder if RC was in the audience. Some things you just don't want to see your mother do . . . Just as a matter of my personal preference, I liked the English setlist much better. Not saying "objectively" what was better or worse -- just that there were far more songs that I personally love on the English setlist. More than half of the songs on this setlist are ones I'm just "meh" about. Everyone's taste is different.I read, in a news report, so not sure how true, that RC isn't joining his mom until the beginning of August Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Quote
brendanm999 Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:44 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:44 AM does anybody have any type of Video from tonights show, I 'm surprised that no one has uploaded it yethttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swsKXvnIEB4https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSvlPadxeI8https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgJSrPXcLC0 2 Quote
scielle Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:44 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:44 AM Just catching up and man, this looked great! Too bad about the rain. Le ballet is my all-time favourite Celine song so to see it done live again, and done like that! Whoa. Love. That was brave of her to do an I'm so glad she went there. And it's a perfect song for that. Also for Tous les blues, Zora sourit / Man in the Mirror (loved that combo; never would have thought of it but makes sooooo much sense), Refuse to Dance making it to French set list, and an acoustic PQTME (that song really needed a fresh treatment). Only was A vous (still hate it, though at least the brass was its saving grace), and LCMM/RDMH (everything has already been said on that front). Now, if only they imported Le ballet into the English set list! I mean, come on, you don't need to speak a word of French to "get" that song! Especially when done like that. Also, loved that she took the time to acknowledge the dancer at the end (guess his parents were there, and he must be anglophone which is why I think she spoke in English). So much of the English public still see her as square; they've never really seen 'sexy' Celine. That needs to change! She's a beautiful woman and can clearly move!(I guess that's what all those late-night Ken Club outings were about! Dance rehearsal. Maybe she got inspired by that ballet / opera outing when she first arrived!)In any case. Yay! 6 Quote
Kiwi57ienz Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:47 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:47 AM At almost 50, she doesn't have a single bit of extra padding!! Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI pity the poor male musicians trying to keep their eye on their music, and not on Céline during Le Ballet.Night, night off to sleep now. Will attempt an upload later this morning, as the forecast is for more rain, so I won't be going out wandering/sightseeing. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 1 Quote
québecflower Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:49 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 12:49 AM Well, Le Ballet was . . . unexpected. I wonder if RC was in the audience. Some things you just don't want to see your mother do . . . Just as a matter of my personal preference, I liked the English setlist much better. Not saying "objectively" what was better or worse -- just that there were far more songs that I personally love on the English setlist. More than half of the songs on this setlist are ones I'm just "meh" about. Everyone's taste is different. 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Brandon Posted June 30, 2017 at 01:05 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 01:05 AM Her outfit in Bordeaux Hotel was gorgeous! https://youtu.be/OY2lZdjbYpw Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
nuts2you Posted June 30, 2017 at 01:06 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 01:06 AM I Sure hope celine panties didn't get wet after hot number , WOW, Quote
GameC Posted June 30, 2017 at 01:08 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 01:08 AM (edited) Just catching up and man, this looked great! Too bad about the rain. Le ballet is my all-time favourite Celine song so to see it done live again, and done like that! Whoa. Love. That was brave of her to do an I'm so glad she went there. And it's a perfect song for that. Also for Tous les blues, Zora sourit / Man in the Mirror (loved that combo; never would have thought of it but makes sooooo much sense), Refuse to Dance making it to French set list, and an acoustic PQTME (that song really needed a fresh treatment). Only was A vous (still hate it, though at least the brass was its saving grace), and LCMM/RDMH (everything has already been said on that front). Now, if only they imported Le ballet into the English set list! I mean, come on, you don't need to speak a word of French to "get" that song! Especially when done like that. Also, loved that she took the time to acknowledge the dancer at the end (guess his parents were there, and he must be anglophone which is why I think she spoke in English). So much of the English public still see her as square; they've never really seen 'sexy' Celine. That needs to change! She's a beautiful woman and can clearly move!(I guess that's what all those late-night Ken Club outings were about! Dance rehearsal. Maybe she got inspired by that ballet / opera outing when she first arrived!)In any case. Yay! I agree with you in 99% But "A Vous" was more then OK for me, maybe because I often listen to this song when I need more power/energy, in a car or when I work at night. Edited June 30, 2017 at 01:10 AM by GameC 1 Quote
Brandon Posted June 30, 2017 at 01:10 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 01:10 AM I Sure hope celine panties didn't get wet after hot number , WOW,Madonna would be jealous... Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
SuperLove4Celine Posted June 30, 2017 at 01:20 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 01:20 AM If "L'etoile" survives the rest of the tour, I think it would be awesome if they played the lyric video in the background, or on the side screens. Quote
mebe Posted June 30, 2017 at 01:26 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 01:26 AM Is there a video of Le Ballet??? Quote
Kristinaz Posted June 30, 2017 at 01:33 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 01:33 AM Céline's team: DVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVD omg I love you that post was so PERFECT. Yes I agree X 1000000 SEE TEAM CELINEI am glad that Denis Savage is going to pass down this DVD information to Celine's team, but I think something further needs to be done in order for Celine and her team to know how badly her fans really want this to happen. Maybe if we all write a letter about this to Feeling Productions or something, they will take this issue more seriously? They need to hear it from more then just 1 or 2 people or they aren't going to do anything about it. I know this is a lot to ask, but for anyone meeting Celine in any future upcoming meet and greets, can you please be so kind to let her know how badly her fans want a DVD? I know that a lot of people, along with myself would really appreciate it. I wouldn't normally ask a favor like this, but I think that having a high quality concert for Celine's fans to enjoy is important. I for one don't wish to stream it on the internet or watch a video on youtube, because I can do that now. Having a disc on Blu Ray or DVD is just a must have for a collector of music like myself. As a Celine fan, concert CD's and DVD's is something that I very much enjoy collecting. Celine's team needs to know that there is still demand for concert dvd's out there. I know for a fact that a lot of Celine's fans want a concert DVD very badly. If someone could please try to pass this info down to Celine in some way, I would really appreciate it. YES YES AND YES THIS PLEASE PEOPLE. I already sent something to Team Céline and Sony Music but idk what's the best option.(I didn't get any reply of course)This is what I sent:Last Friday I was at Céline Dion's concert in Arnhem, The Netherlands. Despite rumours going on I really hope this concert tour will be released in some way, if it's just online or only audio doesn't matter. It's been nine years ago since a concert recording was released - of an English tour - but her voice is still amazing and I think a lot of fans would be pleased to have it professionally recorded (not to mention the wonderful enhancement by the orchestra, lightshow and screen effects). The setlist also included rarely performed songs and the tribute to her late husband René was beautiful and moving. There are also a lot of fans in maybe at least three quarters of the world - Africa, Asia, Australia and South America - who are unable to see her live and for them it would be really nice to have a recent recording, they also deserve to enjoy Céline without having enough money to see her live. I'm really hoping you take this all into consideration, I can guarantee that I write this on behalf of quite some fans ;-) Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met Tapatalk omg I love you for even trying DO YOU SEE THIS IS WHAT WE NEED TO DO but not just one of us we need to come together as a COMMUNITY AND AS FANS And we must stress that we will take it in ANY format it doesn't have to be a PHYSICAL release. P.S. Sorry for the caps but I need to get my point across. 3 Quote
scielle Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:01 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:01 AM Is there a video of Le Ballet??? Not the greatest quality, but https://www.facebook.com/CelineDionLive/videos/vb.1877287299199054/1884878365106614/?type=2&theater 2 Quote
Kristinaz Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:03 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:03 AM BTW did we ever get anything of Celine arriving back to her hotel tonight? Quote
Popular Post LukeD Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:07 AM Popular Post Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:07 AM (edited) List of songs performed by Celine the past month: 01.I Surrender02.Where Does My Heart Beat Now03.Because You Loved Me04.It's All Coming Back To Me Now05.(If You Can't Sing It) You'll Have To Swing It (Mr Paganini)06.Quand Ca Balance07.Recovering08.Beauty And The Beast09.How Does A Moment Last Forever10.All By Myself11.A New Day Has Come12.That's The Way It Is13.I'm Alive14.My Heart Will Go On15.Kiss16.Purple Rain17.Love Can Move Mountains18.River Deep-Mountain High19.The Show Must Go On 20.I Drove All Night21.Taking Chances22.Loved Me Back To Life23.The Reason24.Think Twice25.The Colour Of My Love26.My Love27.I'm Your Angel28.Refuse To Dance29.Love Is All We Need30.Misled31.Treat Her Like A Lady32.Black And White33.Love Of My Life 34.Dans Un Autre Monde35.Terre36.L'etoile37.Ordinaire38.On Ne Change Pas39.Je Sais Pas40.Immensite41.Et Je T'aime Encore42.Zora Sourit43.Si C'etait A Refaire44.A Vous45.Le Ballet46.S'il Suffisait D'aimer47.Un Garcon Pas Comme Les Autres (Ziggy)48.Tous Les Blues Sont Ecrits Pour Toi49.Encore Un Soir50.Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore (Acoustic Version) This woman is second to none! Whoever feels disappointed with Celine as an artist in general and the set-lists in particular is free to bring in the argument any singer who can do better... ^ Good luck with that. Edited June 30, 2017 at 02:11 AM by LukeD 21 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.