Jump to content

Céline Dion Live 2017 (tour) - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm also a bit shocked that there isn't a song from SA or DCP on the setlist.

 

Ziggy is from DCP.

je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore

Posted

Ziggy is from DCP ;)

 

Right, my bad. :wacko:

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted

Am I the only one who found the arrangement for "L'etoile" to be underwhelming?

 

No I agree. Had high expectations with the strings but didn't work for me. Could have been the livestream though...

Posted
ENCORE UN SOIR!
  • Like 1

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted
Eus

Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017

Posted
ahhhhh the English again????????? Yikes, awkward.
  • Like 1
Posted
Would've been a travesty not to sing EUS.
  • Like 1
Posted

ahhhhh the English again????????? Yikes, awkward.

 

Yup! Michel - 'FRENCH CÉLINE!'

  • Like 1
Posted

Seriously, someone needs to tell Celine to get rid of the closing with LCMM/RDMH in French shows!!! If this setlist had been closed with an uptempo medley of FRENCH songs like

 

Je danse dans ma tête

Oxygen

Regarde-moi

Contre Nature

 

this French show would have been amazing!

 

Even A vous should have been moved to the closing and replace the damn LCMM! :sick:

 

Really guys, there's no way she's closing ALL her shows and tours everywhere with the same damn songs since 1997, in France too! :sick: :sick: :sick:

  • Like 5

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted
Phew! The show is saved :D
  • Like 1

Je te jetterai des sorts

Pour que tu m'aimes encore

Posted (edited)

Yeah!!!

 

Now ditch PQTME for EUS in the UK leg & im over the moon... my fav French song! :)

Edited by Shamrock_1982
Posted

setlist

1) Dans un autre monde

2) Terre

3) L'étoile

4) Ordinaire

5) On ne change pas

6) Je sais pas

7) L'immensite

8) Je t'aime encore

9) Zora sourit

10) Si c'etait refaire

11) A vous

costume change

12) Le ballet

13) Because you loved me

14) S'il suffisait daimer

15) Ziggy

16) Tous les blues

costume change

17) Refuse to dance

18) Love is all we need

19) Black and white

20) Love can move mountains

21) River deep mountains high

22) The show must go on

costume change

23) My heart will go on

24) Encore un soir

  • Like 2
Posted
Encore un soir! I'm relieved. I suppose she will finish with Pour que tu m'aimes encore.
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
if she doesnt sing PQTME this would be the first french concert since 1995 she has done without this song. Edited by pat200
  • Like 1
Posted

I'm happy with some of the songs but was really hoping for TS!

 

Something's missing I feel

  • Like 1
Posted
Shame nothing from Incognito, and only Immensite from D'elles which she did last year 🙁
  • Like 3
Posted
Considering she's singing PQTME in the English shows, I'm pretty sure she'll be singing it here too.

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted

Yup! Michel - 'FRENCH CÉLINE!'

Lol!
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
Sorry, but that ferris wheel background... Why? :unsure:

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted

Shame nothing from Incognito, and only Immensite from D'elles which she did last year

 

If only she had got rid of Dans un autre monde and Terre (which she has been performing non stop since 1999) and replace them with one more from 1f&4t and D'elles... :down: :down: :down:

 

And no song from Sans attendre, what's wrong here? :cry:

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

holy what was that!

What happened?
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
They're either doing acoustic PQTMAE or LOML......
Posted
Ithink she will bring the Queen Song
Posted

ahhhhh the English again????????? Yikes, awkward.

Poor thing, she's confused. :wub: :giggle:
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...