Jump to content

Céline Dion Live 2017 (tour) - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

she has sung now half of the SSD album lol. I hope for some d'elles songs and more EUS songs

 

I hope for more songs from Delles as well and from 1 fille 4 type as well.

  • Like 1
Posted
Is her hair shorter?
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

I hope for more songs from Delles as well and from 1 fille 4 type as well.

I guess she may keep 'white tshirt segment' unchanged, then it's not much space for songs

Posted

I'd rather have Think Twice than Because You Loved Me...

 

Ziggy sounded great! And Tous les bleus sont écrit pour toi as well... I think Encore un soir will follow soon.

  • Like 2
Posted
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! THAT NOTE!

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted
Give me Contre Nature or Je lui dirai or Rien n'est vraiment fini and this show will be perfect!
  • Like 2

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

I hope after this amazing show tonight they may tweak/improve the uk setlist/performances when she returns.

 

Also has anyone else got a horrible feeling that just like the start of the English tour after night one, there will be cuts?!?

  • Like 1
Posted

Ya i need to go to a french concert !! wonder will she come to france again next year??

 

flip !!! u hear that note !!!??????????????????? :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gif

RIP Rene Angelil xx

 

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

Posted
Come on!!!!

Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017

Posted

Why on earth did she just randomly stick BYLM in there? :wtf:

the same woman whos said : he bin dis donc wanted to hear it...
  • Like 1
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted
"C'MON!"
  • Like 2
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
Refuse to Dance!!!

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted
RTD

Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017

Posted

RFT!?????

She is feeling it!

I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
Refuse to dance very surprised, WTF!!!
  • Like 1
Posted

setlist

1) Dans un autre monde

2) Terre

3) L'étoile

4) Ordinaire

5) On ne change pas

6) Je sais pas

7) L'immensite

8) Je t'aime encore

9) Zora sourit

10) Si c'etait refaire

11) A vous

costume change

12) Le ballet

13) Because you loved me

14) S'il suffisait daimer

15) Ziggy

16) Tous les blues

Posted

I hope after this amazing show tonight they may tweak/improve the uk setlist/performances when she returns.

 

Also has anyone else got a horrible feeling that just like the start of the English tour after night one, there will be cuts?!?

she cut Le Ballet , we riot haha

  • Like 1
Posted
That dancer should come back for RTD too. :giggle:
  • Like 7

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted
Superb concert!!!

Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017

Posted
I fricken love the French leg!
  • Like 2
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

the same woman whos said : he bin dis donc wanted to hear it...

:sofunny:

Posted
REFUSE TO DANCE ALSO IN THE FRENCH LEG??? NO WAYYY together with what we saw in Le Ballet??? this has to be on DVD please!!!!!!!!!!! :whee: :whee: :whee: :o :o :o :o :o :o
  • Like 5

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted
I'm incredibly happy that RTD is staying, while IACBTMN and TPOL are not here.
  • Like 2

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted

Is her hair shorter?

 

Yes it is (no extensions)

  • Like 1
Posted
so i assume refuse to dance, love is all we need, black or white, my heart will go on, show must go on, love can move mountains, river deep, pour que tu m'aimes encore, and encore un soir are left
  • Like 1
Posted
New outfit! It's not a white t-shirt, looks like another jumpsuit-esque outfit.

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...