Evulik Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:42 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:42 PM link anyone , ive just joined the party !!! https://www.facebook.com/cams.lb/videos/1212583008852499/ 1 Quote
nowanorris Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:43 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:43 PM I can't wait to see all of the close up photos of THIS performance!!!! lol <3 5 Quote
leus Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:43 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:43 PM I want a DVD of this concert!!! :wub: :wub: 2 Quote
PC_59 Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:43 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:43 PM I'm in front of my computer looking at this like 5 Quote Je te jetterai des sorts Pour que tu m'aimes encore
québecflower Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:43 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:43 PM that explain the yoga...lol 7 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
JesusZuñigaR Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:43 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:43 PM AMAZINGGG!!!! :clap: :clap: Quote http://s2.subirimagenes.com/otros/previo/thump_8660149sash201309pgbg.jpg
I Drove All Night! Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:43 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:43 PM "Ya wanna try that chair???" 5 Quote
stone Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:44 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:44 PM I AM EFFING DEAD, THAT WAS SICK. 2 Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:44 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:44 PM She just blew my mind... That is the highlight of this concert. 5 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
*kirstie* Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:44 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:44 PM I can't wait to see all of the close up photos of THIS performance!!!! lol <3 Indeed! Wow, that was amazing 😍😍 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:44 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:44 PM OMG I LOVED LE BALLET 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
SuperLove4Celine Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:44 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:44 PM Link, please. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:44 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:44 PM Holy f*** that was amazing!!! We need that for RTD in the UK! 2 Quote
Brody-Celine Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:44 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:44 PM OH MY GOD! From what I saw that was AMAZING! Why can't she do that in the English tour FFS! Lol! It looked so sexy, I NEED HD! 1 Quote
I Drove All Night! Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:44 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:44 PM She's putting a jacket on now with help of sexy male dancer 2 Quote
LcMason Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:44 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:44 PM I LIVE FOR THIS CHOREOGRAPHY. 3 Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:45 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:45 PM Because You Loved Me Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
CelineDionForeverNY Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:45 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:45 PM How do you even sing BYLM after doing a show like that?! 7 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
CelineTheBest5 Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:45 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:45 PM Linkkkkkkkkkkkk Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
SuperLove4Celine Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:45 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:45 PM https://www.facebook.com/lusitano.bordeaux/videos/1564464980270745/ BYLM 1 Quote
Evulik Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:45 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:45 PM Nooo, link just stopped... Please send a new link.. :down: :cry: Quote
maria_k Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:45 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 08:45 PM i was expecting Tire L'aiguille after this , but oh well BYLM 4 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.