Jump to content

Céline Dion Live 2017 (tour) - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted
What a pain keeping up with live links. Killing my buzz.
  • Like 1
Posted
I was garbing the screen of my laptop screaming!!! I can't believe that performance! At 49 years old! And today I was thinking how sexy she was looking in Sofia's show in 92/93. Now THAT'S sexy!
  • Like 2

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg

► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/

 

 

Posted

that explain the yoga...lol

Exactly! That's what I was just about to post! Great minds! :)
  • Like 2
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
This is it. THIS IS IT!!! Le Ballet will save this setlist so far!!! This is the Refuse To Dance companion for the French leg of the tour! Celine dancing on the shoulders of a man :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
  • Like 6

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

How do you even sing BYLM after doing a show like that?! :sofunny:

my mind would be in turmoil... :giggle:
  • Like 2
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted
Because you loved... Vocal rest.. hmmm.. :-(
Posted

This is it. THIS IS IT!!! Le Ballet will save this setlist so far!!! This is the Refuse To Dance companion for the French leg of the tour! Celine dancing on the shoulders of a man :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

and so much better.
  • Like 1
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted
Le Ballet is a very good surprise after twenty years and the choreography thing is wicked...but it was not live :(
Posted
What is this awful coat
  • Like 1

Je te jetterai des sorts

Pour que tu m'aimes encore

Posted
I wonder when she's gonna sing EUS, maybe in the very end for a change
Posted
WOw Still just WOW!
  • Like 2
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
Someone must be screaming in her ear 'speak French!' She slipped a wee bit there
  • Like 2
Posted
I think AV needs to be later in the show though!
Posted
SIL SUFFISAIT DAIMER!

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted
WTH!!!!! IM DEAD!!! Can’t believe what I just watched. LOVE IT 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍!!!!!!!!!
  • Like 5
Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
Posted
S'il suffisait d'aimer! :D

Je te jetterai des sorts

Pour que tu m'aimes encore

Posted

Le Ballet is a very good surprise after twenty years and the choreography thing is wicked...but it was not live :(

Omg Quiet!
  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
How do you go from Le Ballet to BYLM and SSD? 😂😂
  • Like 3
Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...