Jump to content

Céline Dion Live 2017 (tour) - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Oh no I don't think there are any more surprises

 

Kev

 

Still maybe room for one more *crosses fingers*

K xx

Posted

Liawn needs to go... best part about it is the light show unfortunately.

 

Hush! I love LIAWN! LOL

  • Like 1
Posted

LCMM and RDMH need to be thrown into mount mordor where frodo threw the one ring.

at least LCMM, would fit there perfectly :innocent:

  • Like 3
Posted
I wonder if She Will change the last song. And we Did not have PQTME yet

Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017

Posted

I'm glad she removed Recovering and HDAMLF for the French leg! I thought she would keep those but it's a relief she didn't!

 

And so surprised TPOL and IACBTM are not here either.

  • Like 4

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted (edited)
No plus Anglis Si vous plais Edited by DionFanAlways
  • Like 2
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
Oh why.She could easily take song like IDAN,IA,TTWII which were hits and no LCMM/RDMH...
  • Like 3
Posted

setlist

1) Dans un autre monde

2) Terre

3) L'étoile

4) Ordinaire

5) On ne change pas

6) Je sais pas

7) L'immensite

8) Je t'aime encore

9) Zora sourit

10) Si c'etait refaire

11) A vous

costume change

12) Le ballet

13) Because you loved me

14) S'il suffisait daimer

15) Ziggy

16) Tous les blues

costume change

17) Refuse to dance

18) Love is all we need

19) Black and white

20) Love can move mountains

21) River deep mountains high

Posted
I'm starting to be afraid for Encore un soir :unsure:
  • Like 2
Posted
Is she not going to do PQTME this tour?? Maybe she'll do that song acoustic with Karen like Love of My Life?

je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore

Posted
If she had replaced LCMM/RDMH with IA or ANDHC or Misled it would have been great.
  • Like 2

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted
For someone who got a medal for the French language, she sure does rely on English a lot in her French shows. Just saying.
  • Like 2
Posted

Is she not going to do PQTME this tour?? Maybe she'll do that song acoustic with Karen like Love of My Life?

 

That would be beautiful.

 

K xx

Posted
My god RDMH sounds awful tonight. Really does need to be scrapped immediately
  • Like 4

CELINE DION

The Best There Was - The Best There Is - The Best There Ever Will Be

Posted

Is she not going to do PQTME this tour?? Maybe she'll do that song acoustic with Karen like Love of My Life?

Only for the English leg of the tour! :wacko: :sofunny:
  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

Here Comes The Rain Again, Eurythmics cover during RDMH!!! She's absolutely crazy :mdr: :mdr: :mdr:

 

(Or she doesn't know what to do with the damn song anymore :giggle: )

  • Like 5

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted
TSMGO

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted
Laziness puissance 10. Can't believe the Paris shows will have the same last songs like last year.
  • Like 2

Je te jetterai des sorts

Pour que tu m'aimes encore

Posted

Well we are getting half and half.........

 

I think the critics my review negatively.

I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
oh even the person who streamed got bored and went off haha
  • Like 2
Posted
LOL
Posted
I wonder if she might NOT sing MHWGO, and do PQTME instead?
  • Like 4

je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...