Jeanette Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:01 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:01 PM People complaining about the setlist should be banned until the end of the tour.. How many songs is she singing live between the English and the French shows? What other artist has two different setlist for the same tour? How lucky are we to hear her singing live for almost two hours? I feel she gives so much to her fans (too much actually). I loved the French show, now I regret not having ticket for this one too. Couldn't agree more. Well said Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 1 Quote
louisechf Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:02 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:02 PM Paris will be my first francophone show and I can't waaaait...! Would like to hear more classic french show though I dont have heard them live before, and it was only 4 songs from my wishlist of 12... But still... Can't waaaaaaaaaaaaait and Im dying because I need to go to her concert NOW Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk 3 Quote
stone Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:02 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:02 PM The 2nd half/high part is lipped in Le Ballet. But that's fine because she's actually dancing with a dancer and there's a prop (chair). It's step up from just holding a microphone and walking around lol. She should do something similar with RTD than just laying on a piano making weird faces to Scott lol. Yeah and her voice is cracking and a tad raspier I noticed. 1 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:02 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:02 PM Link to both end songs? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk i'll post soon Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
CelineDionForeverNY Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:02 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:02 PM 3) Immensité again from D'elles? Move on with that. Introduce another song from that album! A Cause or On s'est aimé a cause (think we'll never seen this one performed ) I think replacing BYLM with On s'est aimé a cause would flow much better. 3 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
browseceline Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:03 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:03 PM i'll post soon Enviado do meu iPhone usando TapatalkThank you Tiago:) Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
TiagoFragoso05 Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:03 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:03 PM Im not sure but does anyone has the complete setlist to check if i have it all? Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Alex_Incognito Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:04 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:04 PM Un regard quand elle se penche et laisse deviner un sein... She forgot to do this part! 3 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Javito Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:05 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:05 PM And yet you still want a DVD despite this?? Only for having what she did in Le Ballet AND what I already knew of Refuse To Dance in the same concert, yes dear- Only that justifies a DVD for me :blush: 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
browseceline Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:06 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:06 PM (edited) I think replacing BYLM with On s'est aimé a cause would flow much better.Love is all we need was not my fav in Arnhem and here it does not fit either. But she cannot please all of us.. Was great to hear Zora Sourit!.and what about Think Twice..was it a hit in the French charts? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk Edited June 29, 2017 at 10:09 PM by browseceline 2 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Javito Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:07 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:07 PM (edited) delete Edited June 29, 2017 at 10:08 PM by Javito Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
CelineDionForeverNY Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:08 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:08 PM People complaining about the setlist should be banned until the end of the tour.. How many songs is she singing live between the English and the French shows? What other artist has two different setlist for the same tour? How lucky are we to hear her singing live for almost two hours? I feel she gives so much to her fans (too much actually). I loved the French show, now I regret not having ticket for this one too. I agree that it's impressive that she's singing live, she sounds great, and she does offer quite a lot to her fans. However, the setlist does need a bit of cleanup and coherency. I mean she's dancing in the most revealing way we've ever seen to Le ballet one minute and then singing BYLM the next. There's positives and negatives to everything, and we shouldn't only focus on one. 4 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
woodstock Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:08 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:08 PM Im not sure but does anyone has the complete setlist to check if i have it all? Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalko1. Dans un Autre Mondeo2. Terre-----o3. L'Etoileo4. Ordinaireo5. On ne Change paso6. Je Sais Paso7. Immensitéo8. Je t'aime Encoreo9. Zora Sourit (avec outro "Man on the Mirror")1o. Si c'était à Refaire-----11. À Vous---12. Le Ballet13. Because you Loved Me14. S'il Suffisait d'Aimer---15. Ziggy16. Tous les Blues sont Ecrits pour Toi---17. Refuse to Dance18. Love is All we Need19. Black or White2o. Love can Move Mountains21. River Deep, Mountain High22. The Show must Go on---23. My Heart will Go on24. Encore un Soir---25. Pour que tu m'aimes Encore (acoustic) Quote
GameC Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:09 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:09 PM The only thing that I like the most tonigh was LB, our girl can dance Of course that she can, see here for example (starts at 0:50) 1 Quote
Sazeliza Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:14 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:14 PM I just wish she'd be a singer with her own voice, because she's very good. Her imitations don't really impress me. Her imitation of Adele had me floored when she first started Someone Like You! I wouldn't be bothered about her imitations if I hadn't seen her live, but as a support act for Céline, when you're really excited and ready for the show, her imitations went down a treat and it seemed that most of the other 19,999 people there agreed Quote
Cafe67 Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:15 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:15 PM People complaining about the setlist should be banned until the end of the tour.. How many songs is she singing live between the English and the French shows? What other artist has two different setlist for the same tour? How lucky are we to hear her singing live for almost two hours? I feel she gives so much to her fans (too much actually). I loved the French show, now I regret not having ticket for this one too.Love this! She did a great job, and there isn't any other artist who plans two completely different shows during the same tour. Le Ballet - Good Lord! 3 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:16 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:16 PM o1. Dans un Autre Mondeo2. Terre-----o3. L'Etoileo4. Ordinaireo5. On ne Change paso6. Je Sais Paso7. Immensitéo8. Je t'aime Encoreo9. Zora Sourit (avec outro "Man on the Mirror")1o. Si c'était à Refaire-----11. À Vous---12. Le Ballet13. Because you Loved Me14. S'il Suffisait d'Aimer---15. Ziggy16. Tous les Blues sont Ecrits pour Toi---17. Refuse to Dance18. Love is All we Need19. Black or White2o. Love can Move Mountains21. River Deep, Mountain High22. The Show must Go on---23. My Heart will Go on24. Encore un Soir---25. Pour que tu m'aimes Encore (acoustic) Thank youu!! Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
max24 Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:16 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:16 PM and what about Think Twice..was it a hit in the French charts? did not chart there because it wasn't released in France at all 2 Quote
Sazeliza Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:20 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:20 PM On ne change pas My favourite song YAAAAAY 1 Quote
louisechf Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:20 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:20 PM I love her always but I wish she could forget the lyrics of her english songs and only sing french songs in Paris!!! Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk 2 Quote
Javito Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:20 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:20 PM (edited) The setlist I would have RAVED about: 1) Dans un autre monde Des mots qui sonnent2) Terre Je lui dirai3) L'étoile4) Ordinaire Ma faille5) On ne change pas Attendre6) Je sais pas7) L'immensite Les paradis8) Je t'aime encore9) Zora sourit En attendant ses pas10) Si c'etait refaire11) A vous Les yeux au cielcostume change12) Le ballet13) Because you loved me On s'est aimé a cause14) S'il suffisait daimer15) Ziggy L'amour existe encore16) Tous les blues Rien n'est vraiment finicostume change17) Refuse to dance18) Love is all we need Tu sauras 19) Black and white Regarde-moi20) Love can move mountains Contre nature21) River deep mountains high A cause/Oxygen22) The show must go on A vous here!costume change23) My heart will go oncostume change24) Encore un soir25) Pour que tu m'aimes encore Edited June 29, 2017 at 10:46 PM by Javito 4 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
celine4evauk Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:21 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:21 PM Her imitation of Adele had me floored when she first started Someone Like You! I wouldn't be bothered about her imitations if I hadn't seen her live, but as a support act for Céline, when you're really excited and ready for the show, her imitations went down a treat and it seemed that most of the other 19,999 people there agreed Adele was brilliant and the one I really liked was her Annie Lennox 😀 1 Quote
LukeD Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:22 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:22 PM I am a really really sad. No "Tu sauras", no "Les yeux au ciel", no "That's the way it is" and the same final songs...With all due respect I think you brought this on yourself. You shouldn't have such expectations. Tu Sauras was never released as a single. LYAC was performed in France twice, was ignored by the general public, then released as a single and flopped. You have to be realistic or else you will be sad and disappointed.Shame nothing from Incognito, and only Immensite from D'elles which she did last year Her discography is huge though! And I admire that she sang Immensite in 2013, 2016 and 2017. I think she tries to establish Immensite as a standard song for her tours which is a good sign IMO. Wish she would go for ESNRQ which was a #1 song though!People complaining about the setlist should be banned until the end of the tour.. How many songs is she singing live between the English and the French shows? What other artist has two different setlist for the same tour? How lucky are we to hear her singing live for almost two hours? I feel she gives so much to her fans (too much actually). I loved the French show, now I regret not having ticket for this one too.Thank you for being a voice of reason in this forum... 7 Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:24 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:24 PM Wish she would go for ESNRQ which was a #1 song though! ESNRQ with the orchestra would just be :wub: 2 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
Kiwi57ienz Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:25 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:25 PM And two other songs I didn't even dare to hope for: Le Ballet and Ziggy. That was an awesome concert, even if it was peeing with rain. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
celine4evauk Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:25 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:25 PM With all due respect I think you brought this on yourself. You shouldn't have such expectations. Tu Sauras was never released as a single. LYAC was performed in France twice, was ignored by the general public, then released as a single and flopped. You have to be realistic or else you will be sad and disappointed.Her discography is huge though! And I admire that she sang Immensite in 2013, 2016 and 2017. I think she tries to establish Immensite as a standard song for her tours which is a good sign IMO. Wish she would go for ESNRQ which was a #1 song though!Thank you for being a voice of reason in this forum... Yep would have loved to have heard ESNRQ instead Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:28 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:28 PM for me it was a perfect show!We need a DVD! 2 Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
browseceline Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:32 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:32 PM How can we make our voices heard that we would love to have an english and french concert filmed, Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk 2 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Dreamy Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:35 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:35 PM 😂haha, what a dancer!! Unique in her style! 💃 Of course that she can, see here for example (starts at 0:50) 1 Quote
Popular Post LukeD Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:35 PM Popular Post Posted June 29, 2017 at 10:35 PM (edited) I find the set-list to be amazing! It is remarkable how she pulled off a set-list for her Vegas show, then another for her English shows and another for the French ones. There are few similarities between them, but that only makes sense, as the song selection is based on what Celine is feeling at the moment. We cannot be asking for entirely different set-lists, because they would represent different emotions. Edited June 29, 2017 at 10:36 PM by LukeD 16 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.