LeChauffeur100 Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:15 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:15 AM This is so beautiful. Look at the wind blowing her hair! https://www.facebook.com/celinedionaddicts/videos/10156467989873228/ 5 Quote EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
joaofilho Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:17 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:17 AM For the first time I liked more of a setlist of the English shows, this show of the French stage of the turne left me a little disappointed, of course we had many high moments in the shows, like Le Ballet ... it was amazing what she did, Zora Souri, Plus I missed more songs from Cd EUS, deserved more attention. Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:28 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:28 AM 4 Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Your_Su_Phu Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:31 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:31 AM List of songs performed by Celine the past month: 01.I Surrender02.Where Does My Heart Beat Now03.Because You Loved Me04.It's All Coming Back To Me Now05.(If You Can't Sing It) You'll Have To Swing It (Mr Paganini)06.Quand Ca Balance07.Recovering08.Beauty And The Beast09.How Does A Moment Last Forever10.All By Myself11.A New Day Has Come12.That's The Way It Is13.I'm Alive14.My Heart Will Go On15.Kiss16.Purple Rain17.Love Can Move Mountains18.River Deep-Mountain High19.The Show Must Go On 20.I Drove All Night21.Taking Chances22.Loved Me Back To Life23.The Reason24.Think Twice25.The Colour Of My Love26.My Love27.I'm Your Angel28.Refuse To Dance29.Love Is All We Need30.Misled31.Treat Her Like A Lady32.Black And White33.Love Of My Life 34.Dans Un Autre Monde35.Terre36.L'etoile37.Ordinaire38.On Ne Change Pas39.Je Sais Pas40.Immensite41.Et Je T'aime Encore42.Zora Sourit43.Si C'etait A Refaire44.A Vous45.Le Ballet46.S'il Suffisait D'aimer47.Un Garcon Pas Comme Les Autres (Ziggy)48.Tous Les Blues Sont Ecrits Pour Toi49.Encore Un Soir50.Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore (Acoustic Version) This woman is second to none! Whoever feels disappointed with Celine as an artist in general and the set-lists in particular is free to bring in the argument any singer who can do better... ^ Good luck with that. GET 'EM 1 Quote
LukeD Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:31 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:31 AM (edited) I only have two minor criticisms regarding the Francophone set-list. 1. I would have enjoyed a couple more songs from EUS. She performed 5 songs from that album, but 6 songs from SSDA, an album that she obviously loves (Well, who doesn't?). However, I would have liked EUS to be the core of the set-list and, in that sense, to be the album with the most songs performed in this specific tour. 2. Sans Attendre was completely neglected, despite being a smash selling album. I think some support would have been nice. Attendre and Si Je N'ai Rien De Toi would be top choices for me! Or Parler A Mon Pere which I love and was the only hit of this album in France. Other than that, small things I would change: 1.Dans Un Autre Monde2.Terre3.L'etoile4.Ordinaire5.On Ne Change Pas6.Je Sais Pas7.Immensite8.Je T'aime Encore9.Zora Sourit Attendre10.Si C'etait A Refaire11.A Vous12.Le Ballet13.Because You Loved Me L'amour Existe Encore14.S'il Suffisait D'aimer15.Un Garcon Pas Comme Les Autres (Ziggy)16.Tous Les Blues Sont Ecrits Pour Toi17.Refuse To Dance18.Love Is All We Need Tu Sauras19.Black Or White20.Love Can Move Mountains21.River Deep-Mountain High Priere Paienne22.The Show Must Go On23.My Heart Will Go On24.Encore Un Soir25.Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore However, I am very satisfied with the set-list the way it is! Had I been able to afford it, then I would definitely purchase a ticket for this show! Maybe next time! Edited June 30, 2017 at 02:39 AM by LukeD 5 Quote
Brandon Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:35 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:35 AM (edited) This is so beautiful. Look at the wind blowing her hair! https://www.facebook.com/celinedionaddicts/videos/10156467989873228/Well she finally changed up PQTME. Bravo. It was long overdue. It's like Celine was listening to me and said here Brandon, this one's for you. and it's acoustic no less. Sigh... Edited June 30, 2017 at 02:36 AM by Brandon 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
CelineDionFreak Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:38 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:38 AM (edited) I just got home so I'm gonna have to catch up on the concert, but I just finished the million pages in this thread I missed lol! Si C'était a Refaire, L'étoile, À Vous, Zora Sourit and Le Ballet all in one show. This is AMAZING!!!! I'm still wondering about the whole male dancer thing though Edited June 30, 2017 at 02:39 AM by CelineDionFreak 4 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionForeverNY Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:40 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:40 AM PQTME is really gorgeous in the simple acoustic setting. 5 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
LukeD Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:42 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:42 AM I'm still wondering about the whole male dancer thing though Everyone with a pair of eyes wonders about him. 2 Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:43 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:43 AM I only have two minor criticisms regarding the Francophone set-list. 1. I would have enjoyed a couple more songs from EUS. She performed 5 songs from that album, but 6 songs from SSDA, an album that she obviously loves (Well, who doesn't?). However, I would have liked EUS to be the core of the set-list and, in that sense, to be the album with the most songs performed in this specific tour. 2. Sans Attendre was completely neglected, despite being a smash selling album. I think some support would have been nice. Attendre and Si Je N'ai Rien De Toi would be top choices for me! Or Parler A Mon Pere which I love and was the only hit of this album in France. Other than that, small things I would change: 1.Dans Un Autre Monde2.Terre3.L'etoile4.Ordinaire5.On Ne Change Pas6.Je Sais Pas7.Immensite8.Je T'aime Encore9.Zora Sourit Attendre10.Si C'etait A Refaire11.A Vous12.Le Ballet13.Because You Loved Me L'amour Existe Encore14.S'il Suffisait D'aimer15.Un Garcon Pas Comme Les Autres (Ziggy)16.Tous Les Blues Sont Ecrits Pour Toi17.Refuse To Dance18.Love Is All We Need Tu Sauras19.Black Or White20.Love Can Move Mountains21.River Deep-Mountain High Priere Paienne22.The Show Must Go On23.My Heart Will Go On24.Encore Un Soir25.Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore However, I am very satisfied with the set-list the way it is! Had I been able to afford it, then I would definitely purchase a ticket for this show! Maybe next time! This is perfect for me, just replace LCMM with an uptempo French number and it's icing on top of the cake. 2 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
artistman2007 Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:44 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:44 AM (edited) I just think that this hair was perfect 😍 Edited June 30, 2017 at 02:47 AM by artistman2007 4 Quote
Ericwwc Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:44 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:44 AM (edited) The set list was nice but I think they need to rearrange the sequence of the song. Le ballet should have teamed up with refuse to dance. And l'etoile to a vous. Ordinaire after l'etoile is too extreme for Celine's vocal. And the audience were all standing up for l'etoile. So I think they should have done a better arrangements for the song. While for dans un autre monde it should be in the middle of the set list. It is too common for it to open the show. While for those fans who criticised about the song choice for set list. Instead of us the fans, who is going to listen to non-hit songs sitting there whole night? Of course it is necessary to include her hits like on ne change pas and Ziggy. It is good enough for us to get Zora sorit. Hehe. But she sounds hoarse... Sadly But Celine's vocal yesterday was like a lil bit horsing and nasal to me. It is like her voice in Vegas but not the voice during English concerts. I wonder if she caught cold or something Btw, has anyone seen or have a video of A vous? Still finding it. Thanks Edited June 30, 2017 at 02:46 AM by Ericwwc Quote
LukeD Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:44 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:44 AM Well she finally changed up PQTME. Bravo. It was long overdue. It's like Celine was listening to me and said here Brandon, this one's for you. and it's acoustic no less. Sigh...Man, if she knew the things you said the past couple days I'm sure she would have said a bit more than that. 5 Quote
LukeD Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:45 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:45 AM (edited) This is perfect for me, just replace LCMM with an uptempo French number and it's icing on top of the cake. I only keep it there because of its inevitability! Goes without saying that I would have prefered songs like DMQS, Regarde-Moi, Destin or A Cause to be performed instead! Edited June 30, 2017 at 02:46 AM by LukeD 3 Quote
Naiomi zhannah Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:48 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:48 AM The long hair suites her more 2 Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:51 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:51 AM (edited) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J0U_ll418w :whistling: Edited June 30, 2017 at 02:53 AM by CelineDionForeverNY 7 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
sfbaysinger Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:57 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:57 AM I can't find videos online but am sure they will resurface soon. Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:01 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:01 AM LOL. Hopefully she cancelled to save her voice. Dear, you replied to me first, as always, always intruding on my posts with your negativity. I only responded. And SPARE ME! I guess I also "cherry picked" the pages upon pages of insults and flames by you.Really? Is it not? I actually just went back over my last several posts, because yes...I can absolutely be a bítch. So I gave you a tiny benefit of the doubt that maybe I may have come off crass when this ridiculousness started. But actually, I was rather tame and cordial in my first few replies to you. Because in all honesty, I wasn't looking for an argument. I was simply responding to conversation in the topic. Then you came at me with your rolling eyes and insipid sarcasm, so I fired back. Period. I didn't come at you with any negativity, and you instigated with your usual rudeness. Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Brandon Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:03 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:03 AM I only keep it there because of its inevitability! Goes without saying that I would have prefered songs like DMQS, Regarde-Moi, Destin or A Cause to be performed instead!The 2 versions of A Cause, back to back and I would be in Heaven..sigh... 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
CelineDionFreak Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:05 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:05 AM (edited) Okay, with the whole Zora Sourit thing I don't think she should've mixed it with Man In the Mirror now that I heard it. I thought it worked musically, I'm just not the hugest fan. BUTTTTT Si C'etait a Refaire... omg that almost has me in tears the arrangement was beautiful. L'etoile, I can see where others think it was a bit slow. But don't get me wrong I loveeeee the song! I think they did do it justice. It worked, but I think the chorus lacked something. A Vous though... I'm ALL FOR IT! Edited June 30, 2017 at 03:11 AM by CelineDionFreak 5 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionForeverNY Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:08 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:08 AM (edited) This is slightly off-topic, but when I saw the outfit for Le ballet, I immediately thought of this. Coco Lee, a Chinese singer, sang Bad Romance on a show last year and I have always felt that her and Celine shared some similarities. My mind literally exploded when I saw Celine wearing something so similar. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU2MKS2hb98 Edited June 30, 2017 at 03:09 AM by CelineDionForeverNY 2 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
Brandon Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:08 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:08 AM I actually just went back over my last several posts, because yes...I can absolutely be a bítch.Enough said... Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
scielle Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:11 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:11 AM Okay, with the whole Zora Sourit thing I don't think she should've mixed it with Man In the Mirror now that I heard it. I thought it worked musically, I'm just not the hugest fan. Given the lyrics of Zora Sourit and the message of Man in the Mirror - especially the bit she sang - I think it works perfectly. Surprising at first, but totally makes sense. 2 Quote
Nmj Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:11 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:11 AM I'm trying to understand why in her French leg of this tour she includes RDMH and LCMM again as if they were hits, instead of giving TTWII and IACBTMN a chance, both of which happened to be hits in just about every country on this planet. 7 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:12 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:12 AM Given the lyrics of Zora Sourit and the message of Man in the Mirror - especially the bit she sang - I think it works perfectly. Surprising at first, but totally makes sense.Yeah I can understand it! It makes sense why they mashed it up. I just wonder why they didn't separate them totally and then come back at the end and then do the mashup. I do like it though, it's just not a "love" thing if you get me. Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
LeChauffeur100 Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:16 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:16 AM (edited) I quite liked the setlist! Comparing to last year's summer tour I'd only add Le vol d'un ange. Besides, I'd love to hear Contre nature being performed live and I think Délivre-moi would be a nice opener instead of DUAM. Edited June 30, 2017 at 03:17 AM by LeChauffeur100 2 Quote EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
CelineDionFreak Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:16 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:16 AM (edited) I don't want to sound weird here but I don't like the dancer. I understand the whole clubbing thing but I just think it looks a bit strange. I totally agree with the person that hoped RC didn't see that. I just think it's too soon to be dancing like that. Edited June 30, 2017 at 03:20 AM by CelineDionFreak 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:24 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:24 AM Enough said... But you're no angel, sir. You are quite rude, and rather mean. You go after people's character, which in essence is bullying. My bitchiness comes out of heated debate, and it's very rare that I call someone a name. Although, "negative Nancy" seemed to be warranted in our argument...I do apologize for calling you a name. But everything else, I still stand by. Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
CelineDionForeverNY Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:27 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:27 AM I quite liked the setlist! Comparing to last year's summer tour I'd only add Le vol d'un ange. Besides, I'd love to hear Contre nature being performed live and I think Délivre-moi would be a nice opener instead of DUAM. Délivre-moi is another 80's gem that I would love to hear her sing with her current voice. 3 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
Popular Post CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:27 AM Popular Post Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:27 AM I don't want to sound weird here but I don't like the dancer. I understand the whole clubbing thing but I just think it looks a bit strange. I totally agree with the person that hoped RC didn't see that. I just think it's too soon to be dancing like that. When is the right time though, honestly. If Rene were alive, then people would be saying "Oh my, she's a married woman!" Or "No no, Celine! You're a mother!" She's a vital, sexy woman who isn't even 50 yet. And it was sensual dancing...not erotic. I think when she starts humping him, or simulating things with a giant foam finger, then we should start worrying. 14 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.