jpatdeleon09 Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:34 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:34 PM It's only my personal opinion. I like this song, but I think Tout l'or des hommes is better and is also Celine's hit and crowd would react maybe better.We don't know. I'd like to see more songs from another album than just SSDA. Anyway the most important thing is to remove Because you loved me and LCCM/RDMM from the set list. It doesn't make me sense to have them in the show. LCMM/RDMM should be not included in francophone setlist. Maybe Priere Paienne 😀 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:37 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:37 PM Guys Celine cut her hair again back to the short!!!! I'm so excited!! It's my favorite on her now <3 I don't think she cut it. She removes her extensions 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:40 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 02:40 PM I'm definitely not trying to open up a can of worms with this. Because I love Mariah. But it is funny, Celines performance last night was sexier than anything Mariah has tried to do since 1997 to be a sex symbol. Just goes to show there's a classy way to be sexy I guess haha!I have to agree here! honestly I think Mariah tries too hard and it just looks funny. 4 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Celine Fan 77 Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:05 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:05 PM Can anybody share a bootleg from last night's show? 3 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
LukeD Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:07 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:07 PM I'm definitely not trying to open up a can of worms with this. Because I love Mariah. But it is funny, Celines performance last night was sexier than anything Mariah has tried to do since 1997 to be a sex symbol. Just goes to show there's a classy way to be sexy I guess haha!I agree! I had the exact same thought last night. I find Mariah more beautiful and sexy than Celine (...just my opinion), but this particular performance of Celine is sexier than anything Mariah has ever done on stage. This is partially because Mariah is very awkward when performing and trying to dance or even interact with her dancers. Her moves are so slow, out of rythm and forced, sometimes she is just walking slowly in parts where she is supposed to be dancing! Celine killed it with the performance of Le Ballet. Last time she did anything close to it was 1993 with Refuse To Dance! 3 Quote
Tyler1991 Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:16 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:16 PM I agree! I had the exact same thought last night. I find Mariah more beautiful and sexy than Celine (...just my opinion), but this particular performance of Celine is sexier than anything Mariah has ever done on stage. This is partially because Mariah is very awkward when performing and trying to dance or even interact with her dancers. Her moves are so slow, out of rythm and forced, sometimes she is just walking slowly in parts where she is supposed to be dancing! Celine killed it with the performance of Le Ballet. Last time she did anything close to it was 1993 with Refuse To Dance! Don't forget 1994 misled tonight show. Hehe. 3 Quote
Katie Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:18 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:18 PM Or this 14 years have passed since then... 24 years, not 14! 1 Quote
celinedionfan1 Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:21 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:21 PM To be precise, she said "It's the first french show of our tour, after Norway, Sweden, England and Netherlands" ! Well, at least she knows we exist then. LOL! 1 Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
sazzlepop123 Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:31 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:31 PM YouTube link https://youtu.be/uktc3oQY3-E Bordeaux :-) 2 Quote http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
Popular Post jepoi Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:43 PM Popular Post Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:43 PM Who else here thinks her recent performances of RTD are a million times better than the album version? Just wow! Celine never fails to outdo herself. To think she's 49 now and she originally sang it more than 20 years ago. 12 Quote
Brandon Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:48 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:48 PM (edited) I heard Celine returned to her hotel in Paris after the show. Haven't seen any pics and people who waited in front of her hotel in Bordeaux say she never came back.I posted a video at her Bordeaux hotel a while backSo is Le Ballet live?Dont think so, with the singing while hanging backwards off the male dancers hip, but who knows she IS super human after allMy biggest complain si about LCMM/RDMH and TSMGO she could replace at least one of those songs, but it seems she will sing those songs for long time during her tours. I´m Ok with 5 songs from EUS, could be more but still good to have 5 songs from new album. At least one song from beginning of her career would please. Zora sourit was great, Le ballet big surprise, nice surprise was PQTME acoustic version. No song from SA is surprise but Ok she did tour for that album. So we got 6 songs from SSDA , 5 songs from EUS, 3 songs from D´eux, 1 song from D´elles 1F4T and DCHP.LCMM has got to go. Exhibit A: Being a total douche to someone who didn't understand something because of a LANGUAGE BARRIER. You are a CÜNT. Did you not even read the entire post? I even APOLOGIZED to you. You are disgraceful. Also...as for getting stuffed...I did just that last night, and it was wonderful. Disclaimer to moderators: I volunteer to take warning points for the use of the "C" word.Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHAHAHAHA, You had to try digging up some long lost comment to prove what?? Biscuit2 was playing and pretending that they didn't know I was a boy and was in fact taking a jab at me for "acting like a girl", but I guess you never caught on to that. And I simply played along. But i guess that went way over your head. And as for "apologizing: you immediately said you stand by all the rude comments you said to me. So there goes your back handed "apology" And you can continue calling me any names you want. When you go low, I will go high. Edited June 30, 2017 at 04:01 PM by Brandon Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
I Drove All Night! Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:51 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:51 PM Disclaimer to moderators: I volunteer to take warning points for the use of the "C" word. Matt volunteers as tribute! Hahahaha Quote
I Drove All Night! Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:54 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:54 PM I don't think she cut it. She removes her extensions There are definitely still extensions in there... her hair is so thin it would not look anywhere near as voluminous as it does without extensions. She likely removed a few of the long extensions and trimmed the rest. 2 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:55 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:55 PM I might be wrong but I think somebody here said that Céline said Perdón in Spanish during last night's concert. Does anyone know when was that? (Before or after which song?) Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Brandon Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:58 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:58 PM I can't believe I'm reading comments describing Le ballet as "too much"/"tasteless" or feeling uncomfortable for it, in 2017 (and I'm not talking only about this forum, but also comments on the RH Facebook videos). She just gave us the most daring and striking performance of her career not only as the singer she is but also as an artist and performer, that knows how to move and perform on the stage. It was long overdue, and it comes as a wish MANY fans wanted to see (much more than what you can imagine). For those of you scandalised, take a look again at the 1995 performance of RTD, add the If Walls Could Talk video in 1999, and there you have what she did last night. Only that the woman used a more updated dress for 2017 (and way more suitable and nicer ). Everything is okay, you will survive!!Open your mind guys. Celine is not Virgin Mary. Welcome to this world.THIS :yes: In 2017, lolYeah... Imagine if she adds "naked" to the setlist.. lolIf she did add naked I would be in heaven Let's talk about Celine's flexibility! That back bend in the air. Wow! She continues to amaze me and surprise us at almost 50. Her body is incredible. I really hope she keeps this part of the show. Maybe this is a hint of a new direction in her career?She should incorporate Refuse to Dance/Le Ballet in her Vegas show, It's the perfect place for it. The arrangements on SCAR gave me life! I loved this song since the first listen but this performance took it to another level, sounds epic live!Wait, I cant think right now but I totally forgot what SCAR stands for. i love it. I saw some people on facebook say it looked vulgar. Give me a break. It was sexy, seductive, tasteful and just plain fun. It was wonderful to see her step out of her comfort zone. And just imagine how nervous she must have been doing this live in front of all those people? She's pushing her boundaries a little and I think it's wonderful. From what ive seen other performers do on stage - this was hardly vulgar! I love that celine is trying new things, new fashion etc. The sky is the limit!!Imagine watching a Beyonce or Nicki Minaj video and then watching this. The contrast is blinding, It makes this look like Sunday school. I don't think she cut it. She removes her extensions Hahaha Well, at least she knows we exist then. LOL!Norway and Sweden always holds a special part in Celine's heart. In the concert, she even said she loves meatballs. 3 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Brandon Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:59 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:59 PM I might be wrong but I think somebody here said that Céline said Perdón in Spanish during last night's concert. Does anyone know when was that? (Before or after which song?)Celine's spanish is awesome. Her pronunciation is phenomenal. 2 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
I Drove All Night! Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:59 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:59 PM I might be wrong but I think somebody here said that Céline said Perdón in Spanish during last night's concert. Does anyone know when was that? (Before or after which song?) No, she said pardon (in french) towards the end of the show. She was speaking in English and then someone reminded her to speak in French through her earpiece and she said, "Pardon," then continued in French. 4 Quote
Tyler1991 Posted June 30, 2017 at 04:04 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 04:04 PM No, she said pardon (in french) towards the end of the show. She was speaking in English and then someone reminded her to speak in French through her earpiece and she said, "Pardon," then continued in French. Do we really know that someone said in her earpiece to speak French? Lol 1 Quote
LukeD Posted June 30, 2017 at 04:07 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 04:07 PM (edited) Wait, I cant think right now but I totally forgot what SCAR stands for. Si C'etait A Refaire! I found the live arrangements to be stunning! Looking forward to the HQ clips! Edited June 30, 2017 at 04:07 PM by LukeD 4 Quote
Naiomi zhannah Posted June 30, 2017 at 04:28 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 04:28 PM I wonder how well Celine's Spanish is 2 Quote
I Drove All Night! Posted June 30, 2017 at 04:53 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 04:53 PM Do we really know that someone said in her earpiece to speak French? Lol Well no... we're just making assumptions 1 Quote
Celine-Express Posted June 30, 2017 at 04:54 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 04:54 PM Le Ballet with the dance!! OMG!! Never I thinking to see Celine like that! :w00t: 1 Quote Encore un soir..Encore une heure..Encore une larme de bonheur..Un soir..
Popular Post CELINE MARIE Posted June 30, 2017 at 04:55 PM Popular Post Posted June 30, 2017 at 04:55 PM (edited) Edited June 30, 2017 at 04:56 PM by CELINE MARIE 10 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted June 30, 2017 at 04:58 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 04:58 PM I can't stop listening to À vous 4 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Luki Dion Posted June 30, 2017 at 05:01 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 05:01 PM Oh he gets hard Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 4 Quote I LOVE TO SING...BUT I LOVE TO TALK TOO....!!
celine4evauk Posted June 30, 2017 at 05:16 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 05:16 PM Oh he gets hard Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Lol or he's just got a lot packed in there! The things we talk about on here 😂🤣😜🤐 6 Quote
nowanorris Posted June 30, 2017 at 05:18 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 05:18 PM Now THOSE are the kind of pics I've been waiting for! LOL Wow...just WOW! Go girl! <3 3 Quote
Brandon Posted June 30, 2017 at 05:22 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 05:22 PM No, she said pardon (in french) towards the end of the show. She was speaking in English and then someone reminded her to speak in French through her earpiece and she said, "Pardon," then continued in French.and you know all this how? Do we really know that someone said in her earpiece to speak French? Lol Well no... we're just making assumptions i guess, Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Brandon Posted June 30, 2017 at 05:24 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 05:24 PM Now THOSE are the kind of pics I've been waiting for! LOL Wow...just WOW! Go girl! <3i guess i missed the auditions for that dancing role 3 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
sfbaysinger Posted June 30, 2017 at 05:25 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 05:25 PM YouTube link https://youtu.be/uktc3oQY3-E Bordeaux :-) Wow, thank you so much for the link. I don't think I have ever liked PQTME as much live as I did this time. The audience was not used to/expecting it so they kinda didn't know what to do but wow that was so neat. I don't think refuse to dance/love is all we need/black or white needed to be in there, but oh well! Still amazing. Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.