Loup_garou Posted June 30, 2017 at 05:36 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 05:36 PM And the dancer even looks like Patrick Swayze ....do we know his name? 2 Quote
sfbaysinger Posted June 30, 2017 at 05:38 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 05:38 PM Si C'etait A Refaire! I found the live arrangements to be stunning! Looking forward to the HQ clips! I cannot pronounce this song for the life of me but this was a definite highlight of the show for me! <3 3 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Sazeliza Posted June 30, 2017 at 05:53 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 05:53 PM Sorry guys, just found that pic.....he looks like Patrick Swayze, doesn´t he? Wow, yes!!! 5 Quote
Sazeliza Posted June 30, 2017 at 05:55 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 05:55 PM I cannot pronounce this song for the life of me but this was a definite highlight of the show for me! <3 See settay a rfair 😂 3 Quote
sfbaysinger Posted June 30, 2017 at 05:58 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 05:58 PM Thank you/merci. I also love A Vous. Not as techno/electric as the album version, but I never ever ever in a million zillion years thought she'd do it live. Loved it! 2 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Javito Posted June 30, 2017 at 06:08 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 06:08 PM These pictures will go down in Celine history as one of her most daring and surprising performances. There will be a "before" and an "after" the Burdeaux show on 29/06/2017. Oh and yes, that male dancer has some bulge growing down there. Remember all the talking we had here about Céline's crotch during Black Or White these past days? Well that wasn't just a coincidence: it was just the anticipation for her next move... I wonder how well Celine's Spanish is I guess she totally forgot about it before even the first month of lessons was completed during her break and pregnancy in 2000 4 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Daysleeper Posted June 30, 2017 at 06:21 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 06:21 PM Oh and yes, that male dancer has some bulge growing down there. Bulge, yes! But are you sure it's growing? 3 Quote
Popular Post stone Posted June 30, 2017 at 06:35 PM Popular Post Posted June 30, 2017 at 06:35 PM Bordeaux was sold out with 32,000 people! First time the stadium ever hosted a concert besides sports and the mayor was there too! http://www.sudouest.fr/2017/06/30/en-images-celine-dion-a-assure-le-show-au-matmut-atlantique-de-bordeaux-3578129-2780.php 9 Quote
Tyler1991 Posted June 30, 2017 at 06:42 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 06:42 PM Geez guys, anyone leaning at his angle with tight pants would have a bulge. Lol. Big or small. Lmao 4 Quote
Brandon Posted June 30, 2017 at 06:56 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 06:56 PM These pictures will go down in Celine history as one of her most daring and surprising performances. There will be a "before" and an "after" the Burdeaux show on 29/06/2017. Oh and yes, that male dancer has some bulge growing down there. Remember all the talking we had here about Céline's crotch during Black Or White these past days? Well that wasn't just a coincidence: it was just the anticipation for her next move... I guess she totally forgot about it before even the first month of lessons was completed during her break and pregnancy in 2000 I doubt that very gay male dancer would have a bulge growing Bulge, yes! But are you sure it's growing? Geez guys, anyone leaning at his angle with tight pants would have a bulge. Lol. Big or small. LmaoI know right. I know what a bulge is and that's not it! 2 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Kiwi57ienz Posted June 30, 2017 at 06:58 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 06:58 PM The beginning where she was laid out on the chair all sprawled out is missing from that video unfortunately - the audience reaction when lights came on and we seen that was amazing!!It was pretty dark on stage, but the first bit, when she starts moving her legs in the air is on this clip. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 3 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:01 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:01 PM Omg i want this footage... Like professionally done Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Brody-Celine Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:03 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:03 PM It was pretty dark on stage, but the first bit, when she starts moving her legs in the air is on this clip. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Oh my dear Celine god. The bit where he comes and pulls her leg apart..... I'm blushing so bad right now! I WANT TO BE THAT GUY SO BAD! 3 Quote
Brandon Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:04 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:04 PM Wow, yes!!!Come on guys. Not because he is wearing black tank top and black pants means he looks like Patrick Swayze 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Brandon Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:07 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:07 PM It was pretty dark on stage, but the first bit, when she starts moving her legs in the air is on this clip. https://youtu.be/CZd7kJPhke0 Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI guess Law Roach is having a big effect on Celine. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
MaiconSC Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:11 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:11 PM Can someone help finding the name of the dancer?You know, only for research purposes Celine says it around 1:01:50 in the video below... But I can only understand JOSE... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uktc3oQY3-E 1 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:36 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:36 PM Don't forget 1994 misled tonight show. Hehe. Omg that Misled performance LOL 3 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
maria_k Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:39 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:39 PM first there was crotch, now it's bulge, what's next for this forum? 4 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:40 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:40 PM I agree! I had the exact same thought last night. I find Mariah more beautiful and sexy than Celine (...just my opinion), but this particular performance of Celine is sexier than anything Mariah has ever done on stage. This is partially because Mariah is very awkward when performing and trying to dance or even interact with her dancers. Her moves are so slow, out of rythm and forced, sometimes she is just walking slowly in parts where she is supposed to be dancing! Celine killed it with the performance of Le Ballet. Last time she did anything close to it was 1993 with Refuse To Dance! I don't find Mariah to be that beautiful anymore. She's had so much work (fillers) done, she can barely move her face. Her hair, her clothes nowadays, she just looks trashy. She was GORGEOUS. The "Daydream" and "Butterfly" eras...absolutely beautiful. From "Glitter" and after, meh. She just looks greasy lol. 6 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Loup_garou Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:42 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:42 PM Omg that Misled performance LOL I love how at the end of that performance she pets the dancer as if he was a little puppy...good job boy 1 Quote
Tyler1991 Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:42 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:42 PM ^^^^ thats the response that will open up can of worms. Sorry everyone for starting it lol , cuz I know someone will have to defend that 1 Quote
ivo Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:44 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:44 PM I think the setlist is great! I thought She would sing more english songs this tour. And Le Ballet ..... WoW 2 Quote Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017
ivo Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:46 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:46 PM Is this the first concert where She did not go into the Crowd for the last song? Quote Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017
Tyler1991 Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:49 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:49 PM (edited) Is this the first concert where She did not go into the Crowd for the last song? Yes. The crowd rushed toward the front like in Vegas almost. I don't know how the far side looked, but the walkway areas om both sides of me were full of people getting close to stage. That did not happen in London. Could have created an impossible path to middle. Edited June 30, 2017 at 07:50 PM by Tyler1991 1 Quote
comingback Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:50 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:50 PM (edited) http://lh3.ggpht.com/_lyiyJ2yzrig/SrG07Racp-I/AAAAAAAAEjs/OcQg48Aol48/patrick_swayze_31%5B2%5D.jpg?imgmax=800 OMG Celine paid tribute to Dirty Dancing : I was a big fan of the movie 30 years ago. I feel old now. Edited June 30, 2017 at 07:51 PM by comingback 4 Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:51 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:51 PM Yes. The crowd rushed toward the front like in Vegas almost. I don't know how the far side looked, but the walkway areas om both sides of me were full of people getting close to stage. That did not happen in London. Could have created an impossible path to middle. There's a mosh pit? At what song does it start? Need to be prepared for tomorrow! 2 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:52 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:52 PM I posted a video at her Bordeaux hotel a while backDont think so, with the singing while hanging backwards off the male dancers hip, but who knows she IS super human after allLCMM has got to go. HAHAHAHA, You had to try digging up some long lost comment to prove what?? Biscuit2 was playing and pretending that they didn't know I was a boy and was in fact taking a jab at me for "acting like a girl", but I guess you never caught on to that. And I simply played along. But i guess that went way over your head. And as for "apologizing: you immediately said you stand by all the rude comments you said to me. So there goes your back handed "apology" And you can continue calling me any names you want. When you go low, I will go high. No, biscuit questioned your gender because I called you a negative Nancy. He/she specifically responded to that comment. It was a language barrier. Long lost comment? It was yesterday lmao. I apologized for calling you a name, and me calling you out on being rude, is not rude. It is simply the truth. Like I said earlier, I didn't come at you combative, until you came at me the way you did with your snark and sarcasm for no reason. Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Tyler1991 Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:56 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:56 PM (edited) There's a mosh pit? At what song does it start? Need to be prepared for tomorrow! Idk if mosh pit is how I would describe it . Security still kept people past where front row would be. But the walkways ended up filled with people leading up to where security was. It wasn't as close as Vegas gets It started around lcmm and lasted til end of show. Edited June 30, 2017 at 07:56 PM by Tyler1991 1 Quote
stone Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:56 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:56 PM The picture with Celine being upside down, you can see the half-wig/fall that she wears on the back of her head lol. The color, volume, and texture is different from her natural hair upfront. Quote
sfbaysinger Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:57 PM Posted June 30, 2017 at 07:57 PM See settay a rfair this little Americanized pronunciation guide is a fricken life-saver. Thanks a million. I just heard Je Crois Toi today and, you know, I kinda miss it on the tour. I get why it's not there, it would so not have worked. And it has been done in both last year and 2013 but still it's kinda sad not to see it. I also would have loved Destin to make a bit of a comeback! But oh well. Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.