CelineDionFreak Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:29 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:29 AM When is the right time though, honestly. If Rene were alive, then people would be saying "Oh my, she's a married woman!" Or "No no, Celine! You're a mother!" She's a vital, sexy woman who isn't even 50 yet. And it was sensual dancing...not erotic. I think when she starts humping him, or simulating things with a giant foam finger, then we should start worrying. Yeah I'm thinking about it and you do have a point. I mean it's similar to what they did in Eyes on Me anyways. I was just too star struck to get the innuendos behind that when I saw her live. I do like that it didn't go too far over the edge. I think it's good for her to have fun on stage, and it'll just take time to fully grow on me! 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Nmj Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:29 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:29 AM (edited) I don't want to sound weird here but I don't like the dancer. I understand the whole clubbing thing but I just think it looks a bit strange. I totally agree with the person that hoped RC didn't see that. I just think it's too soon to be dancing like that. I also didn't like that. I love Celine for her Celine ways all these years and not pushing the envelope. I think if she wants to be daring she should do it with the actual songs. The TCWT also had a dancer with her in EYES ON ME, but I think that was done in a very tasteful way, Edited June 30, 2017 at 03:35 AM by Nmj 3 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:30 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:30 AM I also didn't like that. I love Celine for her Celine ways all these years and not pushing the envelope. I think if she wants to be daring she should do it with the actual songs. The TCWT also had a dancer with her but I think that was done in a very tasteful way,You can see my other post for my explanation sorta. I mean I liked it to a point but I think the jumpsuit is just what pits me over the edge for me. It's not a *bad* dance in any way it's just kinda giving me a weird feeling. 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Popular Post CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:32 AM Popular Post Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:32 AM I also didn't like that. I love Celine for her Celine ways all these years and not pushing the envelope. I think if she wants to be daring she should do it with the actual songs. The TCWT also had a dancer with her but I think that was done in a very tasteful way, But this wasn't really distasteful. It was honestly more acrobatic/gymnastic than anything else. Had she not been wearing a see through jump suit, I don't think this would even be a second thought. 8 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
CelineDionForeverNY Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:33 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:33 AM (edited) I also didn't like that. I love Celine for her Celine ways all these years and not pushing the envelope. I think if she wants to be daring she should do it with the actual songs. The TCWT also had a dancer with her but I think that was done in a very tasteful way, I don't know, I've always felt that Seduces Me in the Vegas show was already pushing the envelope. Here, it's just her and a male dancer getting somewhat physically close and doing some acrobatic positions, carrying each other. Seduces Me literally had sweaty shirtless men crawling over each other around and breathing into Celine's ear. Edited June 30, 2017 at 03:33 AM by CelineDionForeverNY 4 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
Popular Post Your_Su_Phu Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:34 AM Popular Post Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:34 AM I don't want to sound weird here but I don't like the dancer. I understand the whole clubbing thing but I just think it looks a bit strange. I totally agree with the person that hoped RC didn't see that. I just think it's too soon to be dancing like that. If you've looked at the countless Instathot accounts RC follows on Instagram I think you'd know he's a lot less innocent than you might assume 8 Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:35 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:35 AM But this wasn't really distasteful. It was honestly more acrobatic/gymnastic than anything else. Had she not been wearing a see through jump suit, I don't think this would even be a second thought. Is the jumpsuit even see-through? I assumed it was a solid skin-tone color, similar to the video of Coco Lee I posted. 2 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
Popular Post SuperLove4Celine Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:41 AM Popular Post Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:41 AM Did I miss something? I don't recall seeing anything vulger or the like during tonight's show. 10 Quote
Nmj Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:44 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:44 AM (edited) But this wasn't really distasteful. It was honestly more acrobatic/gymnastic than anything else. Had she not been wearing a see through jump suit, I don't think this would even be a second thought. I don't think it was distasteful per say, but it just made me feel a little ackward. Maybe I'm just NOT used to seeing Celine in that light, and if she continues to do more stuff like this in the future I'll begin to feel more comfortable with it. I just think her dancer with her on EOM during her TCWT was more the Celine I'm used to. I also think the jumpsuit would be better if it was a solid color lol Edited June 30, 2017 at 03:50 AM by Nmj 1 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:47 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:47 AM I don't think it was distasteful per say, but it just made me feel a little ackward. Maybe I'm just NOT used to seeing Celine in that light, and if she continues to do more stuff like this in the future I'll begin to feel more comfortable with it. I just think her dancer with her on EOM during her TCWT was more the Celine I'm just to. I also think the jumpsuit would be better if it was a solid color lol I love a person who is totally comfortable with their body to just wear what they want. When a person exudes the confidence where they "wear the clothes" as opposed to the "clothes wearing them" it's just so sexy. I totally understand that we're not used to seeing Celine this way, and that some of us are more reserved than others. But i feel it was bold, and daring...something she hasn't had much of in her long career. 6 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
SuperLove4Celine Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:49 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:49 AM I don't think it was distasteful per say, but it just made me feel a little ackward. Maybe I'm just NOT used to seeing Celine in that light, and if she continues to do more stuff like this in the future I'll begin to feel more comfortable with it. I just think her dancer with her on EOM during her TCWT was more the Celine I'm just to. I also think the jumpsuit would be better if it was a solid color lol Ever see the music video for "If Walls Could Talk?" Honestly, that is the only thing Celine has ever created that has made me feel uneasy in a sexual sort of way. I wouldn't say it's vulgar, but she comes across as trying too hard to be sensual, in my opinion. 4 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:49 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:49 AM I love a person who is totally comfortable with their body to just wear what they want. When a person exudes the confidence where they "wear the clothes" as opposed to the "clothes wearing them" it's just so sexy. I totally understand that we're not used to seeing Celine this way, and that some of us are more reserved than others. But i feel it was bold, and daring...something she hasn't had much of in her long career.I agree. I like that she's taking risks though. My mom said something a few days ago, in passing, that she does things like this (not like this but with her fashion lately) to be in the moment and on trend with what is happening in today's society. I just think she did this because it's what the music industry is embracing at the moment, and I do think she's smart to keep herself modern. 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Popular Post scielle Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:50 AM Popular Post Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:50 AM (edited) I don't want to sound weird here but I don't like the dancer. I understand the whole clubbing thing but I just think it looks a bit strange. I totally agree with the person that hoped RC didn't see that. I just think it's too soon to be dancing like that. "Clubbing thing"? What kind of clubs do you go to? Because I've never seen one that plays anything remotely like that... I wish! If you've looked at the countless Instathot accounts RC follows on Instagram I think you'd know he's a lot less innocent than you might assume LOL, exactly!Also, there was nothing distasteful about this. Given the lyrical content of that song - and, frankly, everything about it - this is a perfectly appropriate treatment. It's always been a very sensual song - she just did it in character, more so than she has in the past. She knows she might get crucified by some for it, so it was a brave move, and a nice "ha, take that!" to those who say she never takes any risks. And I absolutely salute that. (Just look at how giddy she is after, and thankful she didn't totally screw it up; it's adorable!). Edited June 30, 2017 at 03:52 AM by scielle 13 Quote
Popular Post CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:53 AM Popular Post Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:53 AM I agree. I like that she's taking risks though. My mom said something a few days ago, in passing, that she does things like this (not like this but with her fashion lately) to be in the moment and on trend with what is happening in today's society. I just think she did this because it's what the music industry is embracing at the moment, and I do think she's smart to keep herself modern. The hotel exits, are 100% about promotion. She's a public figure! Of course she and her team are going to want to make a statement. She's coming off the first 2 tours and first 2 albums without Rene. These are monumental events for her both professionally and personally. All eyes are on her right now. People are anticipating what she is going to do next. It's a very smart strategy. I love Law. I think he's doing a smashing job. He's had a few misses, but who doesn't?! Overall, he's been fantastic. He's young, bright and totally IN IT. He's brave, bold, and genius. 10 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
CelineDionFreak Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:53 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:53 AM "Clubbing thing"? What kind of clubs do you go to? Because I've never seen one that plays anything remotely like that... I wish! The problem is I don't go to any clubs so I have no experience 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
duda4-1982 Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:54 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:54 AM Céline's team: DVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVDDVD And BLU-RAYof caurse 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:54 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:54 AM The hotel exits, are 100% about promotion. She's a public figure! Of course she and her team are going to want to make a statement. She's coming off the first 2 tours and first 2 albums without Rene. These are monumental events for her both professionally and personally. All eyes are on her right now. People are anticipating what she is going to do next. It's a very smart strategy. I love Law. I think he's doing a smashing job. He's had a few misses, but who doesn't?! Overall, he's been fantastic. He's young, bright and totally IN IT. He's brave, bold, and genius.Very true!!! I so agree. I think she's doing the right thing though. Making it Céline but also very modern. 3 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Popular Post wjd Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:54 AM Popular Post Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:54 AM The double standards we apply to women are shameful. Le ballet is honestly something she should be so proud of - I am in awe of her after it. She tries new songs and new ways of performance this late into her career - it's amazing. Awesome performance. 20 Quote Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
CelineDionFreak Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:56 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:56 AM (edited) I think the more I see it and the more I watch it the more I realize it's not as bad as I thought it was. I think it's just shock value that pushed me over the edge really. Edited June 30, 2017 at 03:57 AM by CelineDionFreak 4 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:58 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 03:58 AM The double standards we apply to women are shameful. Le ballet is honestly something she should be so proud of - I am in awe of her after it. She tries new songs and new ways of performance this late into her career - it's amazing. Awesome performance. It was incredible 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 30, 2017 at 04:00 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 04:00 AM She looks hot in Le Ballet performance with the guy dancer - he's hot also! She can really pull it off! Still in a classy way. Quote
sfbaysinger Posted June 30, 2017 at 04:09 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 04:09 AM Hell yes to Contre Nature. I would love that. And Delivre-Moi would be a PERFECT opener. LOVE that idea! L'etoile was good, I think it's failry same tempo as it is on the album. I think she'll "grow into" or "warm up to" that song just give it time. We've seen her get in to the swing of things with certain songs and I think this will be yet another one. And OMG yes, why must she keep doing LCMM/RDMH during French shows? I can think of so many French songs that deserve a minute. Also, so so so so so sad SA did not get ANY recognition. I too would LOVE to see Attendre done, and Les Jours Comme Ca. That if sped up could be a really fun one for fans and non fans alike. DUAM could go, i could live with that one severely. Je Sais Pas, it's always had a special meaning but more so now so I'll reluctantly give her that one though I am kinda over the song. Same with ONCP. It is sad SSDA got so many songs and EUS was not the focal point of the show but we got more from that album than I ever thought we would! 3 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
artistman2007 Posted June 30, 2017 at 04:15 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 04:15 AM (edited) She looks hot in Le Ballet performance with the guy dancer - he's hot also! She can really pull it off! Still in a classy way. ok just to be honest i loved it😍and celine was so hot,happy that she's trying and working hard to be modern and she is ,but classy hell no 😂,that was no class at all ,but who cares we love ❤️ it Edited June 30, 2017 at 04:16 AM by artistman2007 Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted June 30, 2017 at 04:16 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 04:16 AM ok just to be honest i loved it��and celine was sonhot,happy that she's trying and working hard to be modern and she is ,but classy hell no ��,that was no class at all ,but who cares we love ❤️ it Compared to a lot of artists today, I would still call that classy. 4 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 30, 2017 at 04:19 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 04:19 AM ok just to be honest i loved it😍and celine was so hot,happy that she's trying and working hard to be modern and she is ,but classy hell no 😂,that was no class at all ,but who cares we love ❤️ it Lmao I don't think it lacked class at all!!! It's not "not classy" to be sensual. I feel like some of us are reacting as if she gave us a solo masturbation show on stage! 4 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
SuperLove4Celine Posted June 30, 2017 at 04:26 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 04:26 AM Lmao I don't think it lacked class at all!!! It's not "not classy" to be sensual. I feel like some of us are reacting as if she gave us a solo masturbation show on stage! "I feel too much, too much, Baby..." 1 Quote
sfbaysinger Posted June 30, 2017 at 04:27 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 04:27 AM I am sad I still can't find too many videos. I got up till the middle of L'etoile. If anyone finds any, please do post them here. As it's the middle of the night in France, possibly some will resurface tomorrow. Does anyone know when she is on next? Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
CelineDionForeverNY Posted June 30, 2017 at 04:32 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 04:32 AM I am sad I still can't find too many videos. I got up till the middle of L'etoile. If anyone finds any, please do post them here. As it's the middle of the night in France, possibly some will resurface tomorrow. Does anyone know when she is on next? Saturday, July 1st in Lillie! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
sfbaysinger Posted June 30, 2017 at 04:49 AM Posted June 30, 2017 at 04:49 AM Darn. Another day my schedule does not permit. What's wrong with Friday or sunday? lol Thank you so much for the information! Appreciate it immensely. I knew someone on here would know. lol Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.