Jump to content

Céline Dion Live 2017 (tour) - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted
OMG POUR QUE TU MAIMES ENCORE ACOUSTIC!!! HOLLY CRAP
  • Like 4

Je te jetterai des sorts

Pour que tu m'aimes encore

Posted
Acoustic PQTME! :wub: :wub: :wub:
  • Like 3

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted (edited)

oh my god acoustic PQTMAE :wub: :wub: :wub:

 

 

This and Le Ballet make this entire concert

Edited by I Drove All Night!
  • Like 5
Posted
PQTME

Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017

Posted (edited)
thank god !!! PQTME :clap: Edited by takeachance

http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gif

RIP Rene Angelil xx

 

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

Posted
THIS IS PURE MADNESS.
  • Like 2

Je te jetterai des sorts

Pour que tu m'aimes encore

Posted
best desicion, otherwise new revolution in France indeed :giggle:
  • Like 1
Posted

What happened?

 

 

she belted the ending of EUS instead of using head voice. it was wow

 

 

PS the last 2 songs are getting to me hard!

  • Like 1
Posted

Is she not going to do PQTME this tour?? Maybe she'll do that song acoustic with Karen like Love of My Life?

 

Bingo. Well guessed!

K xx

Posted

I callledddddd it!!!

 

What do I win? ;)

  • Like 4

je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore

Posted

setlist

1) Dans un autre monde

2) Terre

3) L'étoile

4) Ordinaire

5) On ne change pas

6) Je sais pas

7) L'immensite

8) Je t'aime encore

9) Zora sourit

10) Si c'etait refaire

11) A vous

costume change

12) Le ballet

13) Because you loved me

14) S'il suffisait daimer

15) Ziggy

16) Tous les blues

costume change

17) Refuse to dance

18) Love is all we need

19) Black and white

20) Love can move mountains

21) River deep mountains high

22) The show must go on

costume change

23) My heart will go on

costume change

24) Encore un soir

25) Pour que tu m'aimes encore

Posted
Her voice is cracking today.
  • Like 4

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted
Yay! The crowd is singing it for once! :giggle:
  • Like 1

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted

 

 

 

she belted the ending of EUS instead of using head voice. it was wow

 

 

PS the last 2 songs are getting to me hard!

 

I totally misread the last line of your post and thought you said something naughty... HAHAHAHA

  • Like 4

je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore

Posted (edited)

Please, did anybody make a playlist for her french show on spotify?! ♡

 

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

 

 

EDIT: thank you Tim for the update at your Spotifylist, found it!!!

Edited by louisechf
Posted

Well guys, Céline is EVERYTHING :)

:heart:
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

I callledddddd it!!!

 

What do I win? ;)

 

One versatile water bottle. :giggle:

  • Like 2

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted

Very nice show but it needs work... feels it hasn't been rehearsed too much but I'm happy!

 

I did hope for TS though

 

Kev x

  • Like 1
Posted

I totally misread the last line of your post and thought you said something naughty... HAHAHAHA

 

:sofunny: :giggle:

Posted

Link to both end songs?

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk

 

 

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted
Great show! Thank you all for the links etc
  • Like 1

Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017

Posted

Please, did anybody make a playlist for her french show on spotify?! ♡

 

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

 

I updated mine with the French songs! Unfortunately DUAM, Terry, ZS, Immensite, and TLBSEPT are not available on US Spotify, but the rest are there :( :( :(

 

  • Like 2

je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...