Jump to content

Céline Dion Live 2017 (tour) - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted
Ziggy youhou!

Je te jetterai des sorts

Pour que tu m'aimes encore

Posted
Ziggy!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Posted
Why on earth did she just randomly stick BYLM in there? :wtf:
  • Like 3
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
The crowd is singing! :wub:
  • Like 1

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted
Lnk died...
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted (edited)

Why on earth did she just randomly stick BYLM in there? :wtf:

 

Vocal break. Gotta catch her breath after that show. :giggle:

Edited by CelineDionForeverNY
  • Like 1

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted

Why on earth did she just randomly stick BYLM in there? :wtf:

to have a voice rest :P

  • Like 4
Posted
José Da Fonseca lags A LOT. :(

Je te jetterai des sorts

Pour que tu m'aimes encore

Posted

Why on earth did she just randomly stick BYLM in there? :wtf:

 

To rest her voice

  • Like 1

Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017

Posted

setlist

1) Dans un autre monde

2) Terre

3) L'étoile

4) Ordinaire

5) On ne change pas

6) Je sais pas

7) L'immensite

8) Je t'aime encore

9) Zora sourit

10) Si c'etait refaire

11) A vous

costume change

12) Le ballet

13) Because you loved me

14) S'il suffisait daimer

15) Ziggy

Posted
TOUS LES BLUES AGAIN?!

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted
Tlbsept

Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017

Posted
Le Blues!!!!
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
Can't get enough of this one
  • Like 2

Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017

Posted
I do love TLB... but I was hoping for something new.
  • Like 1
Posted
she has sung now half of the SSD album lol. I hope for some d'elles songs and more EUS songs
  • Like 4
Posted
I'm happy I attended London show, I mean TT is life, but this show is amazing
  • Like 3
Posted (edited)
Celine gives us so much this tour! Edited by ivo
  • Like 2

Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017

Posted
Voice is incredibly strong here! :wub:
  • Like 3

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...