pepillo90 Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:53 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:53 PM if they want to film the show.. it should be - or I think it will be - in Paris, and hopefully in Berlin too - or London.Imagine two dvd setlists like in 2008 with both Boston and Montreal..would be so amazing! But please, well edited, don't give us the same performance in twto DVDs 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
sfbaysinger Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:58 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:58 PM if they want to film the show.. it should be - or I think it will be - in Paris, and hopefully in Berlin too - or London.Imagine two dvd setlists like in 2008 with both Boston and Montreal..would be so amazing! I would love to see that. It hasn't been since 2008 and I think that would be amazing. This would be the perfect year for it. Both setlists are awesome, though I realize not everyone thinks that. I do agree, if they want to film this part, Paris, right here, tonight, would be the place/time to do it. The Bercy crowd really seems to get in to her in a way others don't quite, though I'm not sure why! Great idea, thanks for sharing/suggesting! Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:59 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 06:59 PM I think for them to realease a DVD from a concert they have to legally make everyone in attendance aware that it's taking place and usually takes place over 2/3 nights... and I don't think there has been any crane cameras at any shows for aerial shots... so I doubt it's from this tour, if it is a dvd, but uo never know I suppose. I'd love to know see RC's face tonight in the audience during le ballet. 1 Quote
Frozen_Phoenix Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:00 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:00 PM I don't feel like reading through all the pages. Is anybody there who could send me the francophone setlist via PM? Quote Et la vie glisse sur l'eau du tempsLa vie resiste, prend son elanPour un baiser elle peut se poserLe temps qui compte est toujours compte http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/ARMOIT/celinechances-1.png
sfbaysinger Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:02 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:02 PM Oh yeah, you have a point. They do it usually over two to three nights and have to make everyone legally aware that it's happening. If that hasn't happened, and there have been no cranes, then, sadly, maybe it won't happen. I had kinda forgotten all about that. Oh and yes, what must RC think of La Ballet? I wonder if anyone will live-stream tonight I certainly hope so. Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Daniel1997 Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:02 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:02 PM Any live streams? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met Tapatalk 1 Quote
Javito Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:02 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:02 PM I think for them to realease a DVD from a concert they have to legally make everyone in attendance aware that it's taking place and usually takes place over 2/3 nights... and I don't think there has been any crane cameras at any shows for aerial shots... so I doubt it's from this tour, if it is a dvd, but uo never know I suppose. That's already stated in the ticket stub of every major show and venue... Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Lu CelineFan Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:04 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:04 PM https://www.facebook.com/teamcelinedionbrazil/videos/1324124194368018/ 2 Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:05 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:05 PM Oh yeah, you have a point. They do it usually over two to three nights and have to make everyone legally aware that it's happening. If that hasn't happened, and there have been no cranes, then, sadly, maybe it won't happen. I had kinda forgotten all about that. Oh and yes, what must RC think of La Ballet? I wonder if anyone will live-stream tonight I certainly hope so. I just seen a pic of him and his two mates in the technicians area about to watch the show Quote
Lu CelineFan Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:05 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:05 PM Any live streams? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met Tapatalk https://www.facebook.com/teamcelinedionbrazil/videos/1324124194368018/ 2 Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
Kristinaz Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:08 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:08 PM (edited) I want a tour dvd too. Actually I also want one for the residency too (shamelessly because it was the first time I ever saw Celine live so I want to have it forever) but if their view is that no one buys dvds then they aren't going to film one. Atleast not unless we show them(and I'm not saying one or two people I'm saying the whole board) that there is enough demand out there for them to film the show. Or atleast convince them to record it and just release it digitally instead of a physical release which I am assuming would cost more. Us just sitting here and praying they will change their minds is going to do NOTHING! Someone needs to make a petition or something so we can get it to the right people cause otherwise we won't be getting anything from this show or future shows. Edited July 4, 2017 at 07:12 PM by Kristinaz 2 Quote
nuts2you Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:10 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:10 PM time to get this party started again, 3 Quote
sfbaysinger Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:10 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:10 PM Link died! Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
artistman2007 Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:11 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:11 PM Donu think rene charles will be on stage with his mother tonight 🤓 Quote
Lu CelineFan Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:13 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:13 PM https://www.facebook.com/teamcelinedionbrazil/videos/1324131827700588/ 2 Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
sfbaysinger Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:13 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:13 PM Donu think rene charles will be on stage with his mother tonight That could be interesting, what if he does the rap part during black or white live. Not a bad idea! 1 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
ryba Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:15 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:15 PM I want a tour dvd too. Actually I also want one for the residency too (shamelessly because it was the first time I ever saw Celine live so I want to have it forever) but if their view is that no one buys dvds then they aren't going to film one. Atleast not unless we show them(and I'm not saying one or two people I'm saying the whole board) that there is enough demand out there for them to film the show. Or atleast convince them to record it and just release it digitally instead of a physical release which I am assuming would cost more. Us just sitting here and praying they will change their minds is going to do NOTHING! Someone needs to make a petition or something so we can get it to the right people cause otherwise we won't be getting anything from this show or future shows.We are discussing this petition thing for a DVD for years now and nobody ever started anything.... Quote
Lu CelineFan Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:16 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:16 PM Keep with us guys. Sometimes it drops, bad conexion. But we´ll try to keep on Tks! 3 Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
Taking Chances Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:17 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:17 PM I'm watching the live stream, and I wish I knew what she was talking about and I wish I could understand how she sounds in her native language. French is so beautiful. Quote
nuts2you Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:18 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:18 PM Im hang in there , just keep posting link , 1 Quote
Simon Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:18 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:18 PM EUS again in the first block of the show. 1 Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
Lotty Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:18 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:18 PM (edited) EUS???? It was later on during the show... Edited July 4, 2017 at 07:18 PM by Lotty Quote
sfbaysinger Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:18 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:18 PM Still a tiny bit weird having EUS at the beginning but okay. Cool! We did get used to this from last year...maybe she did too. Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
nuts2you Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:19 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:19 PM I must say she looks dam good tonight Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:20 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:20 PM https://www.facebook.com/100008521359614/videos/1721825664778129/ Quote
Daniel1997 Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:20 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 07:20 PM We are discussing this petition thing for a DVD for years now and nobody ever started anything....So what's a suitable petition website Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met Tapatalk 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.