Jump to content

Céline Dion Live 2017 (tour) - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hahaha, somebody just posted this in response to another 'Celine poses nude for Vogue' article -

 

Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to view

Click here to view the Tweet

 

:clapping:

Edited by scielle
  • Like 1
Posted

This is silly. They're trying to recreate an impromptu moment from last year and it feels forced an inauthentic at this stage.

 

Absolutely. Same as when the same RH interrupt her in Et je t'aime encore. At this point it comes more forced than anything.

  • Like 2

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted
I think having a Vous right after another EUS album song works well. And thanks to all who put up links, we could not be able to hear tonight's show without you all and those who live stream!
  • Like 1
L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle! :)
Posted
And the moment everyone is waiting for comes... Olé! :giggle:
  • Like 1

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted (edited)

still loving AV, she seemed a little bit off today though and that gull scream has to go haha

and I hope RC is ready for the next one :giggle:

Edited by maria_k
  • Like 1
Posted
i think Pepe is taking some liberties... :giggle:
  • Like 2
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted (edited)
Uaaa, a teen with a huge bouqet of white roses waiting, another one with bow tie and some Montreal fans with heart baloons... this crowd is defo young and sweet. Edited by Flymetothemoon
Posted
Did they fix her outfit or is there still a hole? :whistling:
  • Like 1

You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur

4vsjj4do.jpg

♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥

Posted

Did they fix her outfit or is there still a hole? :whistling:

 

Lol, such attention to details! :D

Posted
someone is saying its playback
Posted
"Muchas gracias" :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

This is silly. They're trying to recreate an impromptu moment from last year and it feels forced an inauthentic at this stage.

 

Totally agree. It actually really annoys me. This and, I think Javito said something similar the other day, about them interrupting a song shouting, they think they have the right to do these things and it's definately wearing thin now.

  • Like 2
Posted

Lol, such attention to details! :D

 

I was quite close in Lille - I saw more than I wanted to see. :whistling:

  • Like 4

You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur

4vsjj4do.jpg

♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥

Posted
someone is saying its playback

 

I think it is...

je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore

Posted
Okay, decent time for the link to give out. :laugh: gotta pee anyway. :giggle:
L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle! :)
Posted (edited)

Look, we all want a DVD - especially after that shocker of a Le Ballet performance, but this entitlement has just got to stop. Let the woman have her fashion moment. Not everything has to be this crass opportunity for commercial advancement or a hot new single or album. Let it be.

 

And for God's sakes, it's a horrible idea to try and confront her in person about wanting a DVD. There were already rumors that the Meet and Greets may have been stopped because some entitled fan thought it was smart to make demands of her. You guys think you're being clever by wasting the little slot of time you might have to meet your idol face to face to let her know what YOU want? Lame af.

I don't want a single or an album all I want is a DVD. As for asking her well so far asking her people isn't helping we keep hearing diff things depending who you ask. All I know is we need a good amount of people to come together. I still believe that just one or two people telling her or her people isn't enough we need more to show them there is demand. Even if it's too late for this tour we need to make it clear for future tours/shows

Edited by Kristinaz
  • Like 1
Posted
what a choc to hear BYLM... :giggle:
  • Like 2
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted
I don't think La Ballet is playback, things sound different every time. The high note at the end might maybe be, but then again, even that sounds a tiny bit different each time.
L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle! :)
Posted
BYLM = the anticlimax song :giggle:
  • Like 1

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

still loving AV, she seemed a little bit off today though and that gull scream has to go haha

and I hope RC is ready for the next one :giggle:

 

Oh come on. Like someone already said some pages back - if you saw who & what he follows on Instagram, you'd know there ain't nothing here he hasn't seen!

Posted

BYLM = the anticlimax song :giggle:

the premature ejaculation song...
  • Like 4
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted
Idk how I feel about Céline's "graduation gown" :giggle:

je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...