MaiconSC Posted July 5, 2017 at 01:52 AM Posted July 5, 2017 at 01:52 AM someone can give me the tracklist for tonight? (Encore un soir cut??) Dans Une Autre MondeTerreEncore Un SoirL'étoileOn Ne Change PasJe Sais PasImmensitéEt Je T'aime EncoreZora Sourit (Man In The Mirror excerpt)Si C'était À RefaireÀ VousLe BalletBecause You Loved MeS'il Suffisait D'aimerZiggyTous Les Blues Sont Écrits Pour ToiRefuse To DanceLove Is All We NeedBlack Or White (with René-Charles)Love Can Move MountainsRiver Deep, Mountain HighThe Show Must Go OnMy Heart Will Go OnPour Que Tu M'aimes Encore (acoustique) 2 Quote
sfbaysinger Posted July 5, 2017 at 01:52 AM Posted July 5, 2017 at 01:52 AM someone can give me the tracklist for tonight? (Encore un soir cut??)No, encore Un Soir was not cut. It was in the beginning of the show again, right after she spoke to the audience. I don't have a complete track list, not even close, but Encore Un Soir was NOT cut! 1 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Popular Post Your_Su_Phu Posted July 5, 2017 at 01:56 AM Popular Post Posted July 5, 2017 at 01:56 AM (edited) There's always 2 sides to every coin. As a kid, I bemoaned the fact she was derided critically and used to defend that by bringing up her commercial success. Now whenever she does something daring and is applauded by the "cultural elites" - it's many of her very own fans from the mainstream who feel alienated and repulsed. You can't have it all, I guess. Just now, I google translated a French's fan's comment that claimed that Law's styling makes her look like asparagushttp://fdzeta.com/data/MetaMirrorCache/_fcZP9nG.gif Edited July 5, 2017 at 01:57 AM by Your_Su_Phu 8 Quote
Popular Post québecflower Posted July 5, 2017 at 02:04 AM Popular Post Posted July 5, 2017 at 02:04 AM There's always 2 sides to every coin. As a kid, I bemoaned the fact she was derided critically and used to defend that by bringing up her commercial success. Now whenever she does something daring and is applauded by the "cultural elites" - it's many of her very own fans from the mainstream who feel alienated and repulsed. You can't have it all, I guess. Just now, I google translated a French's fan's comment that claimed that Law's styling makes her look like asparagushttp://fdzeta.com/data/MetaMirrorCache/_fcZP9nG.gifa lot doesn't understand the message she is sending, she did this for a reason. Things with Celine are pretty staightforward ordinary. I don't think she can lose fans per se... But if she wants to do something more modern with her next album , she needs to change her image , be herself but in an other way , just like she still lives with René in an other way. A pokémon evolution... 8 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
brisbaneboy Posted July 5, 2017 at 02:27 AM Posted July 5, 2017 at 02:27 AM Anyone else hopeful that she will debut her new English single on this tour the way she performed LMBTL for the first time? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro 3 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 5, 2017 at 02:31 AM Posted July 5, 2017 at 02:31 AM https://youtu.be/3E46fPUv-II Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
isabel leite Posted July 5, 2017 at 02:35 AM Posted July 5, 2017 at 02:35 AM Does anyone know what happened between Celine and Rene Charles near the end of the show? I couldn`t watch it, (working) hoping to see some videos of the show! 1 Quote
mebe Posted July 5, 2017 at 02:36 AM Posted July 5, 2017 at 02:36 AM https://youtu.be/3E46fPUv-II Enviado do meu iPhone usando TapatalkI find weird that people want his autograph and pictures with him. He is very nice spending time doing that. He seems to enjoy it though. Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 5, 2017 at 02:38 AM Posted July 5, 2017 at 02:38 AM still no videos from the show tonight? 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted July 5, 2017 at 02:40 AM Posted July 5, 2017 at 02:40 AM still no videos from the show tonight? Upon inspection there's some in the "Céline Dion Live - 2017" Facebook page but that's about all I know 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Brandon Posted July 5, 2017 at 02:59 AM Posted July 5, 2017 at 02:59 AM (edited) The problem some are having is that for 35 years she played it safe with her image and now at age 50 shes pushing the envelope. This current Celine probably was always there inside of her but some people prefer the old Celine. Let's all face it, when she was 32 she looked 62 at the opening of Vegas in the most unflattering suspenders and shoes and now at close to 50 shes never looked better.I disagree with you about the suspenders and shoes outfit at the start of Vegas. It was a themed theatrical presentation and the outfit was not out of place there. For you to single out one outfit and judge it out of it's context and theme is very unfair. Edited July 5, 2017 at 03:00 AM by Brandon 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Brandon Posted July 5, 2017 at 03:05 AM Posted July 5, 2017 at 03:05 AM I find weird that people want his autograph and pictures with him. He is very nice spending time doing that. He seems to enjoy it though. Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant TapatalkIt's for people who can't get access to Celine and take instead the next best thing. 3 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
sfbaysinger Posted July 5, 2017 at 03:17 AM Posted July 5, 2017 at 03:17 AM Anyone else hopeful that she will debut her new English single on this tour the way she performed LMBTL for the first time? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ProI would love it if she did that like she did with debuting Loved Me Back To Life for the first time at Une Seule Fois! I have no idea what her new English single is and I highly doubt we'll get that, but I like the way you're thinking! Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Nmj Posted July 5, 2017 at 03:26 AM Posted July 5, 2017 at 03:26 AM I disagree with you about the suspenders and shoes outfit at the start of Vegas. It was a themed theatrical presentation and the outfit was not out of place there. For you to single out one outfit and judge it out of it's context and theme is very unfair. Disagree all you want. It was ugly. It wasn't fashionably forward, & Celine and company must have realized it because her shows outfits got redone quite fast, AND was only 4.5 years long and her outfits changed more than her current show which is longer at least in the calender years tho less performances. 1 Quote
Popular Post Brandon Posted July 5, 2017 at 03:28 AM Popular Post Posted July 5, 2017 at 03:28 AM (edited) There's always 2 sides to every coin. As a kid, I bemoaned the fact she was derided critically and used to defend that by bringing up her commercial success. Now whenever she does something daring and is applauded by the "cultural elites" - it's many of her very own fans from the mainstream who feel alienated and repulsed. You can't have it all, I guess. Just now, I google translated a French's fan's comment that claimed that Law's styling makes her look like asparagushttp://fdzeta.com/data/MetaMirrorCache/_fcZP9nG.gifI can't imagine anyone could feel "repulsed" by that photo. It's one of the most tastefully done nudes I've ever seen in my life! It does not even have any sexual connotation. It exudes pureness, simplicity and beauty. Edited July 5, 2017 at 03:30 AM by Brandon 8 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
artistman2007 Posted July 5, 2017 at 03:49 AM Posted July 5, 2017 at 03:49 AM (edited) Nothing we can see in that pic ,she's all covered Edited July 5, 2017 at 03:51 AM by artistman2007 2 Quote
artistman2007 Posted July 5, 2017 at 03:49 AM Posted July 5, 2017 at 03:49 AM We want a real naked pic😜 Quote
Brandon Posted July 5, 2017 at 03:49 AM Posted July 5, 2017 at 03:49 AM (edited) Disagree all you want. It was ugly. It wasn't fashionably forward, & Celine and company must have realized it because her shows outfits got redone quite fast, AND was only 4.5 years long and her outfits changed more than her current show which is longer at least in the calender years tho less performances. It wasn't "fashionably forward"?? As I said, the show, AND was a highly theatrical muse.The costumes had a flow, theme and continuity. There was alot of thought and purpose put into the costumes. Franco Dragone talked about the classic black and white theme he wanted in the costume in an interview. They were not designed as Show pieces. And to judge them as such is absurd. The script called for her to be doing alot of running around all over the slanted stage with the cast, jumping around, tap dancing,(those were tap dancing shoes she was wearing by the way), laying on the floor, and very physically demanding movements. Did you expect her to do all the above in a gown and high heels. I guess you forgot all about the highly theatrical scenes that were performed in that outfit/scene. The reason her outfits changed is because the show itself evolved over time, as themes, songs and acts were rearranged or totally dropped. Edited July 5, 2017 at 03:51 AM by Brandon Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
DionFanAlways Posted July 5, 2017 at 03:51 AM Posted July 5, 2017 at 03:51 AM I can't imagine anyone could feel "repulsed" by that photo. It's one of the most tastefully done nudes I've ever seen in my life! It does not even have any sexual connotation. It exudes pureness, simplicity and beauty. Maybe one of the best posts you have posted. Thing is I don't even consider it a "nude" picture. I don't get why everyone keeps saying nude? 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
isabel leite Posted July 5, 2017 at 03:58 AM Posted July 5, 2017 at 03:58 AM (edited) Well Celine has been doing so many things in the last few days, that it`s hard to keep up with her.Here are my thoughts - First Rene Charles. He has been a surprise. It`s obvious that he is enjoying all the attention. I first thought oh poor kid with all these people! I thought about that for a minute and remembered, here is a kid who went to his first concert when he was 4 years old. Remember Celine telling the story that he asked to go and that she cried because he had accepted her as an artist. After that he was always with dad watching the show while Celine was on stage. He went on a year tour with his parents. (fans all over the place)Rene was always going out with him , even while Celine slept. He was with them in the car in Paris several times. This kid is more than used to fans and crowds. He has always seen his both parents giving autographs and taking pictures with fans. I have to say that he learned well, he is polite, patient and very caring to his mothers fans. Mom and Dad did a very good job! ( He is enjoying all the attention, and so are his friends!)Now Celine`s nude picture. Well if you read the article you will see that it is totally in context. And really nude, it`s far from playboy people! It`s one of the most tasteful nudes I have ever seen. It` doesn`t have a sexual connotation. I believe you can see more of her in Vegas , when she sings Mr Paganini and opens her dress, shows her leg and says `This is for Rene`! The woman is finally getting the attention she deserves. Of course to get this attention she needs to do some extravagant things sometimes`. Dress, act and finally be different .Celine as I said before dances to her own drum, she acts and does things in her own unique way! At the Dior show, you can see she was the only one standing, shouting and applauding. I thought that was great! Concluding ,of course she is not going to please everyone, but I believe that people have finally discovered what I and I believe we have known for years - CELINE IS COOL! Edited July 5, 2017 at 04:04 AM by isabel leite 7 Quote
Brandon Posted July 5, 2017 at 04:00 AM Posted July 5, 2017 at 04:00 AM Maybe one of the best posts you have posted. Thing is I don't even consider it a "nude" picture. I don't get why everyone keeps saying nude?I didn't even realize it was a "nude" photo until someone said "Vogue" photo shoot. The dress laying on the back of the chair gave the illusion that it continued onto her upper body. Her bare legs are the only feature that sticks out but in a good way. The pose and sheer physical beauty of her legs really accentuated the photo. One of her best photos ever. 3 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
DionFanAlways Posted July 5, 2017 at 04:03 AM Posted July 5, 2017 at 04:03 AM https://www.facebook.com/protectmanlille/videos/10213591508441058/ Departure from Lille. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Brandon Posted July 5, 2017 at 04:07 AM Posted July 5, 2017 at 04:07 AM We want a real naked pic😜No we don't. 5 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Nmj Posted July 5, 2017 at 04:08 AM Posted July 5, 2017 at 04:08 AM It wasn't "fashionably forward"?? As I said, the show, AND was a highly theatrical muse.The costumes had a flow, theme and continuity. There was alot of thought and purpose put into the costumes. Franco Dragone talked about the classic black and white theme he wanted in the costume in an interview. They were not designed as Show pieces. And to judge them as such is absurd. The script called for her to be doing alot of running around all over the slanted stage with the cast, jumping around, tap dancing,(those were tap dancing shoes she was wearing by the way), laying on the floor, and very physically demanding movements. Did you expect her to do all the above in a gown and high heels. I guess you forgot all about the highly theatrical scenes that were performed in that outfit/scene. The reason her outfits changed is because the show itself evolved over time, as themes, songs and acts were rearranged or totally dropped. I get your point. I get that she couldn't wear big fancy dresses in a show like AND, but I will NEVER see that outfit and them shoes as a fashion moment/ or fashionably forward. The black outfit with the red belt that was included in the DVD of the show replaced her horrible mime look of the suspenders outfit. ALSO it did the job. It worked for her running, laying on the stage, dancing etc. .... moral of the story is a show like AND is possible to do and also be fashionably forward. I'd love to see a show that has theatrics like AND be fashionably Architected and designed by Law Roach, that would be something. 1 Quote
Brandon Posted July 5, 2017 at 04:25 AM Posted July 5, 2017 at 04:25 AM (edited) https://www.facebook.com/protectmanlille/videos/10213591508441058/ Departure from Lille.And there is Pepe again with her going through security check... Edited July 5, 2017 at 04:27 AM by Brandon 2 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
isabel leite Posted July 5, 2017 at 04:28 AM Posted July 5, 2017 at 04:28 AM (edited) And there is Pepe again with her going through security check...He is a good friend now I believe! Edited July 5, 2017 at 04:29 AM by isabel leite 1 Quote
Popular Post scielle Posted July 5, 2017 at 04:34 AM Popular Post Posted July 5, 2017 at 04:34 AM (edited) Well, I think it's safe to say Celine broke the internet just a little bit today! Interesting how much love she's getting - and I wouldn't worry about some negative comments. Most of those are either from those who've resolved to hate her early on no matter what, or the same crowd of supposed fans that vowed they'd never buy her CDs again after she said no to Trump. A lot just make vile reactionary comments without even seeing the pic - only the 'naked' or 'racy' headline - and let's be honest, that pic is anything but.And the fans that are in somewhat of a disbelief - it's kind of amusing, actually. For some reason they never realized Celine's as liberal as she is Acting as if it's some kind of Celine Armageddon? Relax, all.A bunch of people got their panties in a twist when she did the V Magazine shoot in 2012, too, and showed her back (oh horror!)And the world kept on turning. What's disheartening though, is that so many of the press posts and articles start with something along the lines of "At 49...[blah, blah, blah]" - is that really necessary? If this were a pic of, say, George Clooney, would they all start with "At 56..."Yes, she looks great. And plenty of other women her age do, too. Anyway, here are some choice articles. I imagine there'll be more tomorrow, since today was a holiday in the US. http://www.huffingto...gue_a_23015584/ http://hellogiggles....-dressing-room/ http://www.nowtolove...for-vogue-38918 And my fave, form Elle: http://www.elle.com....line-dion-13664(seriously worth the read) "This taught me two things: that Celine Dion is too good and pure for this dark cruel world; and that she actually, really, truly loves fashion. She loves the spectacle, she loves the pieces, she loves the designers, and she doesn't feel the need to feign nonchalance or take herself too seriously while she does it. [...]Every musician with a pulse has cited her as an influence, a legend, or both.[...]She is currently raising her three children, two of whom are under 10, on her own. And she still always looks like the happiest person in the room. She radiates out of my screen in the morning." Edited July 5, 2017 at 04:41 AM by scielle 11 Quote
Brandon Posted July 5, 2017 at 04:42 AM Posted July 5, 2017 at 04:42 AM (edited) I get your point. I get that she couldn't wear big fancy dresses in a show like AND, but I will NEVER see that outfit and them shoes as a fashion moment/ or fashionably forward. The black outfit with the red belt that was included in the DVD of the show replaced her horrible mime look of the suspenders outfit. ALSO it did the job. It worked for her running, laying on the stage, dancing etc. .... moral of the story is a show like AND is possible to do and also be fashionably forward. I'd love to see a show that has theatrics like AND be fashionably Architected and designed by Law Roach, that would be something.The show being "fashion forward" or not, is very subjective and simply your own opinion. And it is my opinion it was very fashion forward! Because I have an appreciation for subtle nuances and classic themes. Did you not see the documentary on the costume design and creation of AND. Apparently not! Millions of dollars and creativity went into that show. You make it sound like somebody just haphazardly slapped some costume pieces together. You're also applying 2017-fashion sensibilities to a show created 15 years ago! As for Law Roach, I loved/love his work with Celine, which in no way negates all of Celine's past collaborations. Edited July 5, 2017 at 04:44 AM by Brandon Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Brandon Posted July 5, 2017 at 04:43 AM Posted July 5, 2017 at 04:43 AM He is a good friend now I believe!Friends with benefits. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Nmj Posted July 5, 2017 at 04:50 AM Posted July 5, 2017 at 04:50 AM The show being "fashion forward" or not, is very subjective and simply your own opinion. And it is my opinion it was very fashion forward! Because I have an appreciation for subtle nuances and classic themes. Did you not see the documentary on the costume design and creation of AND. Apparently not! Millions of dollars and creativity went into that show. You make it sound like somebody just haphazardly slapped some costume pieces together. You're also applying 2017-fashion sensibilities to a show created 15 years ago! As for Law Roach, I loved/love his work with Celine, which in no way negates all of Celine's past collaborations. 15 years ago or 60 years ago she dressed horribly at the start of AND, IN MY OPINION of course. The show could've had better costumes even 15 years and still had stayed true to its theme, period. But we will just have to agree to disagree. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.