CelineDionFreak Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:47 PM Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:47 PM Why must people end streams with the end of the song and then like restart them?! Ughhhh.... 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Lu CelineFan Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:47 PM Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:47 PM https://www.facebook.com/teamcelinedionbrazil/videos/1325117024268735/ Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
dawn Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:48 PM Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:48 PM https://www.facebook.com/patriciasimzecha/videos/10158779467065198/ Quote
sfbaysinger Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:50 PM Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:50 PM I love the way she ends that song. So pretty! Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Popular Post CelineDionFreak Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:52 PM Popular Post Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:52 PM Why can people not stop this chant thing?!??! Its annoying me and its obvious Celine isn't into it.... 8 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
sfbaysinger Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:54 PM Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:54 PM Why can people not stop this chant thing?!??! Its annoying me and its obvious Celine isn't into it.... Tell me all about it. Seriously. It's taking away from the show. even with the live stream problems. lol I thought that was so last year. People from there, please forgive me, I do not mean to be rude. Perhaps it's still relevant in Paris, quite possibly. 2 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Lu CelineFan Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:54 PM Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:54 PM https://www.facebook.com/sarah.robert.904 Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
*kirstie* Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:54 PM Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:54 PM Why can people not stop this chant thing?!??! Its annoying me and its obvious Celine isn't into it.... I think she's definately getting over it... 2 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:54 PM Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:54 PM (edited) The chant is getting seriously old now I have to agree! She should shout back... noooo,no ohhhhh ohhhh nooooooo Edited July 5, 2017 at 07:56 PM by Shamrock_1982 5 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:55 PM Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:55 PM Gimme some A vous!!! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
sfbaysinger Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:55 PM Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:55 PM No link. So close to moving on. This is NOT working. I try to remind myself to be grateful, but it's beyond frustrating. I don't find any of you having these problems today, but I do! Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
sfbaysinger Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:57 PM Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:57 PM The chant is getting seriously old now I have to agree! She should shout back... noooo,no ohhhhh ohhhh nooooooo If they have to chant something, can't they at least think of something else? 1 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
CelineDionFreak Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:57 PM Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:57 PM No link. So close to moving on. This is NOT working. I try to remind myself to be grateful, but it's beyond frustrating. I don't find any of you having these problems today, but I do! So sad this isn't working for you!!! I don't get how you could watch it yesterday and not today Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
I Drove All Night! Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:57 PM Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:57 PM https://www.facebook.com/CelineDionLive/videos/vb.1877287299199054/1888309758096808/?type=3&theater Quote
*kirstie* Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:58 PM Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:58 PM The chant is getting seriously old now I have to agree! She should shout back... noooo,no ohhhhh ohhhh nooooooo Did she?? I totally missed that. She cut it quite short today which is why I thought she was getting over it. Love that she said that though 😂 1 Quote
4girlsathome Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:58 PM Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:58 PM https://www.facebook.com/patriciasimzecha/videos/10158779467065198/ Quote
Lu CelineFan Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:58 PM Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:58 PM live le ballet!https://www.facebook.com/teamcelinedionbrazil/videos/1325126697601101/ Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
sfbaysinger Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:58 PM Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:58 PM Why must people end streams with the end of the song and then like restart them?! Ughhhh.... I'd rather have them at the end of a song than in the middle. lol but yes, it is kinda annoying and all together pointless. Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
CelineDionFreak Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:58 PM Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:58 PM Some people's favorite part of the show is coming up I won't disguise who Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
scielle Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:58 PM Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:58 PM Vogue story - http://www.vogue.com/article/celine-dion-couture-fashion-week-paris-instagram 4 Quote
dawn Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:59 PM Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:59 PM https://www.facebook.com/patriciasimzecha/videos/10158779467065198/ Quote
nuts2you Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:59 PM Posted July 5, 2017 at 07:59 PM No link. So close to moving on. This is NOT working. I try to remind myself to be grateful, but it's beyond frustrating. I don't find any of you having these problems today, but I do! I keep inviting you Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 5, 2017 at 08:03 PM Posted July 5, 2017 at 08:03 PM I'm actually growing to really like this! It's like a better version of Seduces Me! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Brandon Posted July 5, 2017 at 08:03 PM Posted July 5, 2017 at 08:03 PM Why must people end streams with the end of the song and then like restart them?! Ughhhh....That's Team Celine for ya... 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
leus Posted July 5, 2017 at 08:04 PM Posted July 5, 2017 at 08:04 PM does anyone know if this true: a cd box with 3 cd's is being released July 21?https://www.instagram.com/p/BWLGqxygy9n/?taken-by=celine_dion_life Quote
sfbaysinger Posted July 5, 2017 at 08:05 PM Posted July 5, 2017 at 08:05 PM Link died again! Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Daniel1997 Posted July 5, 2017 at 08:05 PM Posted July 5, 2017 at 08:05 PM does anyone know if this true: a cd box with 3 cd's is being released July 21?https://www.instagram.com/p/BWLGqxygy9n/?taken-by=celine_dion_lifeThere's a special thread on this lolYes it's true, not 100% sure whether live or studio Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met Tapatalk Quote
scielle Posted July 5, 2017 at 08:06 PM Posted July 5, 2017 at 08:06 PM (edited) does anyone know if this true: a cd box with 3 cd's is being released July 21?https://www.instagram.com/p/BWLGqxygy9n/?taken-by=celine_dion_life Oh LOL, you're always about 2 days late to every party! ;-)There's a whole separate thread for it. Edited July 5, 2017 at 08:06 PM by scielle 1 Quote
*kirstie* Posted July 5, 2017 at 08:06 PM Posted July 5, 2017 at 08:06 PM does anyone know if this true: a cd box with 3 cd's is being released July 21?https://www.instagram.com/p/BWLGqxygy9n/?taken-by=celine_dion_life http://www.celinedionforum.com/topic/55233-new-celine-dion-release-un-peu-de-nous/😊 🖒 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.