CelineDionFreak Posted July 6, 2017 at 02:07 AM Posted July 6, 2017 at 02:07 AM I don't mind the lyric alterations, but tonight she messed up the words to last line before RC's rap and the timing for the last line of the whole song tonight.Ah okay I get you. The other night she did the scream way too early and tried to end the song off the off beat and it was kind of painful. Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
québecflower Posted July 6, 2017 at 02:09 AM Posted July 6, 2017 at 02:09 AM Just in general, embracing her human nature.womanhood is superior 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 6, 2017 at 02:21 AM Posted July 6, 2017 at 02:21 AM https://youtu.be/FflfcBFwl10 Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 2 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Tyler1991 Posted July 6, 2017 at 02:25 AM Posted July 6, 2017 at 02:25 AM No, she has not nailed black and white yet. But remember purple rain. It took a solid month of singing it before she got thru it without a mistake. 3 Quote
Tyler1991 Posted July 6, 2017 at 02:42 AM Posted July 6, 2017 at 02:42 AM Refuse to dance is becoming lcmm/rdmh way to quick. It's been like 10 shows and the last 3 or 4 have already been a far cry from the first few shows. She's trying go create too many adlibs and I don't really like them. 2 Quote
Brandon Posted July 6, 2017 at 02:52 AM Posted July 6, 2017 at 02:52 AM they are running like wildfire, with this , I just hope that she comes out with some kind of statement,Come out with some kind of statement? Is she on trial or did she just post an instagram pic. 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Brandon Posted July 6, 2017 at 02:54 AM Posted July 6, 2017 at 02:54 AM No, she has not nailed black and white yet. But remember purple rain. It took a solid month of singing it before she got thru it without a mistake.Honey we don't have all that time. Tour is soon over... Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Brandon Posted July 6, 2017 at 03:00 AM Posted July 6, 2017 at 03:00 AM (edited) I get where you're coming from, but leotards are part of a dancers job as can be high heels. And feminine doesn't always equal gay. I mean, obviously he might be, but you never know!I'm defo not saying him and Céline are up to something, as they're both just doing their job, but I think it's a but stereotypical to just say he's gay because of the points above.I still wonder what Pepe (from Spain) was doing in her limo though. And where was Law. hmmm... Edited July 6, 2017 at 03:01 AM by Brandon Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Your_Su_Phu Posted July 6, 2017 at 03:11 AM Posted July 6, 2017 at 03:11 AM Refuse to dance is becoming lcmm/rdmh way to quick. It's been like 10 shows and the last 3 or 4 have already been a far cry from the first few shows. She's trying go create too many adlibs and I don't really like them. Especially that pseudo-echo thing she does at the end 1 Quote
scielle Posted July 6, 2017 at 03:28 AM Posted July 6, 2017 at 03:28 AM (edited) George Takei (aka Captain Sulu of Star Trek fame) posted an article about the Vogue photo on his FB, and it elicited some interesting commentary. Worth a read. (though there are over 1,100 comments in the last 3 hours, so good luck getting through it!). From the ones I read - very positive, reasoned, and very much on the 'good for her' side. Edited July 6, 2017 at 03:35 AM by scielle 2 Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted July 6, 2017 at 03:40 AM Posted July 6, 2017 at 03:40 AM (edited) George Takei (aka Captain Sulu of Star Trek fame) posted an article about the Vogue photo on his FB, and it elicited some interesting commentary. Worth a read. (though there are over 1,100 comments in the last 3 hours, so good luck getting through it!). From the ones I read - very positive, reasoned, and very much on the 'good for her' side. His page has 10 million + followers and has become far more than just a niche fanpage, since he posts a lot of memes, news, and clickbait articles. So the positive responses pretty much represent a general audience reaction to Celine's transformation rather than just George's fans' reactions. Amazzzzinggg Edited July 6, 2017 at 03:41 AM by Your_Su_Phu Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 6, 2017 at 03:41 AM Posted July 6, 2017 at 03:41 AM Here's one of my videos for u guys https://youtu.be/RJlCSVHjAAI Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 4 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Kristinaz Posted July 6, 2017 at 03:46 AM Posted July 6, 2017 at 03:46 AM (edited) With all due respect, it's a bit selfish to ask fans who will have only seconds with our idol, to ask about something as trivial as a DVD.I didn't mean it literally more so in the sense that we need to get the point across. Plus I doubt most people would be able to. I tried during my meet and greet well that was my idea but because of her tight schedule I didn't have a chance to say much to her anyways. I know some people think I am nuts but we will lose opportunities for future live releases on DVD or digital if we don't show them there is demand because they seem to think at the moment there is no demands for DVDs anymore we need to tell them there is and that they can always release it digitally if it's easier Edited July 6, 2017 at 03:56 AM by Kristinaz 3 Quote
Brandon Posted July 6, 2017 at 04:14 AM Posted July 6, 2017 at 04:14 AM Just in general, embracing her human nature.There was nothing left to add to that post, but you just had to take it further didn't you. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Brandon Posted July 6, 2017 at 04:23 AM Posted July 6, 2017 at 04:23 AM I didn't mean it literally more so in the sense that we need to get the point across. Plus I doubt most people would be able to. I tried during my meet and greet well that was my idea but because of her tight schedule I didn't have a chance to say much to her anyways. I know some people think I am nuts but we will lose opportunities for future live releases on DVD or digital if we don't show them there is demand because they seem to think at the moment there is no demands for DVDs anymore we need to tell them there is and that they can always release it digitally if it's easierNo need to explain. Some just like to criticize just about everything. I do believe you when you said we have to show our demands and interests. Otherwise Team Celine wouldn't have done surveys to get our feedback on the direction they wanted to go with Celine's releases and merchandise. 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted July 6, 2017 at 04:28 AM Posted July 6, 2017 at 04:28 AM What an utterly gorgeous performance - thank you for sharing! I really miss this song and TCOML (among others) in her French show. You're very welcome. She was just incredible that night. The best performance of the week in my humble opinion! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 6, 2017 at 04:39 AM Posted July 6, 2017 at 04:39 AM (edited) Misled should be put back in the setlist! Great song i don't know why they removed it? Obviously, she can sing it live without any struggles... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8_q4KCRjBs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKqmljxvWO4 Edited July 6, 2017 at 04:41 AM by jpatdeleon09 3 Quote
Naiomi zhannah Posted July 6, 2017 at 06:10 AM Posted July 6, 2017 at 06:10 AM I feel like the dancer is only going to be around her French concerts and that's it Quote
Brandon Posted July 6, 2017 at 06:34 AM Posted July 6, 2017 at 06:34 AM (edited) The emphasis between brackets "Pepe (from Spain)" means anything particular to you or...? Does it mean that if her was "Peter from UK" or "Paul from Burgundy" would he be any less gay than coming from Spain??? :huh: So who cares if he's gay or not? He's doing a great job and he's brought Céline to a whole new level of attention, that's all what matters I can't be the only one on this inside joke about Pepe?? I know there has to be others here...I'll give you a hint, it involves Celine's favorite thing. Edited July 6, 2017 at 06:35 AM by Brandon Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
max24 Posted July 6, 2017 at 07:21 AM Posted July 6, 2017 at 07:21 AM First four shows sold out O2 Arena, London, U.K., June 20-21, 2017, $4,135,146, 28,976 /28,976Royal Arena, Copenhagen, Denmark, June 15, 2017, $2,577,612, 13,269 /13,269Tele2 Arena, Stockholm, Sweden, June 17, 2017, $2,544,591, 21,699 /21,699 6 Quote
Javito Posted July 6, 2017 at 07:39 AM Posted July 6, 2017 at 07:39 AM Pepe's look is sooo 80ish that one could say he's come out straight away from one of Céline's Unison videoclips https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA8xfgmSAcs&feature=youtu.be another video 4 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Javito Posted July 6, 2017 at 07:44 AM Posted July 6, 2017 at 07:44 AM I can't be the only one on this inside joke about Pepe?? I know there has to be others here...I'll give you a hint, it involves Celine's favorite thing. Clothing? Please be easy, it's too early to think in the morning about riddles now... 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Javito Posted July 6, 2017 at 07:53 AM Posted July 6, 2017 at 07:53 AM (edited) Here's one of my videos for u guys https://youtu.be/RJlCSVHjAAI Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk That blanket thing she's wearing after Le ballet is beyond horrendous. She looks as if he got to perform on some gospel choir but she isn't. Also looks as if she's wearing of those cheap plastic raincoats you take for emergency just in case (only that her thing probably costs one kidney and half the other...), but it's not raining on stage Céline... no it isn't. I'd rather have her coming to stage as Moman in the 1998 Adisq awards again than in that horrible garment Edited July 6, 2017 at 07:56 AM by Javito 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Brandon Posted July 6, 2017 at 08:20 AM Posted July 6, 2017 at 08:20 AM The emphasis between brackets "Pepe (from Spain)" means anything particular to you or...? Clothing? Please be easy, it's too early to think in the morning about riddles now...Yea the emphasis was there for a reason, lest we confuse Pepe with the one and only Pepe the Frog I mean you must know Pepe the Frog right. The most famous internet meme ever... Everybody knows Pepe Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 6, 2017 at 08:34 AM Posted July 6, 2017 at 08:34 AM First four shows sold out O2 Arena, London, U.K., June 20-21, 2017, $4,135,146, 28,976 /28,976Royal Arena, Copenhagen, Denmark, June 15, 2017, $2,577,612, 13,269 /13,269Tele2 Arena, Stockholm, Sweden, June 17, 2017, $2,544,591, 21,699 /21,699 The fifth show (GelreDome Netherlands) was also sold out. They said it was sold out in 30 minutes 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 6, 2017 at 08:36 AM Posted July 6, 2017 at 08:36 AM That blanket thing she's wearing after Le ballet is beyond horrendous. She looks as if he got to perform on some gospel choir but she isn't. Also looks as if she's wearing of those cheap plastic raincoats you take for emergency just in case (only that her thing probably costs one kidney and half the other...), but it's not raining on stage Céline... no it isn't. I'd rather have her coming to stage as Moman in the 1998 Adisq awards again than in that horrible garment I thought she wears this back in bordeaux because it was raining. Now, she fell in love with it LOL Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 6, 2017 at 08:53 AM Posted July 6, 2017 at 08:53 AM Here's one of my videos for u guys https://youtu.be/RJlCSVHjAAI Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk This is out of this world.... she couldn't hit this last year! Mind blown Kev x 1 Quote
Simon Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:29 AM Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:29 AM Thank God Eus was moved. It didn't work well at the end. I can't agree - it was stunning as encore after MHWGO. Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
Javito Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:39 AM Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:39 AM (edited) Yea the emphasis was there for a reason, lest we confuse Pepe with the one and only Pepe the Frog I mean you must know Pepe the Frog right. The most famous internet meme ever... Everybody knows Pepe https://youtu.be/zvgkGewzUq4 I knew that cartoon but I had no idea about the story behind nor the name . But I think it's days of glory are already gone right? I used to see him on Facebook posts and never knew what was it about. Btw he always reminded me of another popular character in Spain... Carmen de Mairena (sorry for the off-topic) http://img.desmotivaciones.es/201109/actuaciondecarmendemairena_1.jpghttp://ocio.levante-emv.com/img_contenido/noticias/2017/01/557323/carmen.jpg Edited July 6, 2017 at 09:43 AM by Javito Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Flymetothemoon Posted July 6, 2017 at 10:11 AM Posted July 6, 2017 at 10:11 AM Your posts intrigue me. They are so descriptive. I feel completely immersed in them while you take me along for the ride. Loved, loved, loved this... Those were straight out of the oven post-show emotions I used tot enjoy English language, cus it helps me be more concise, but i guess not last night I defo experienced a whole scale of emotions in just a couple of hours which went by too fast...Uploading some clips now, to be continued ... 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.