Shamrock_1982 Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:10 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:10 PM He's security. I've seen him in Vegas a couple of times. The Michael Corp guy?!? Quote
Brandon Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:12 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:12 PM That long yellow dress with the red thing on the back is gorgeous in that vogue post!!It's not that the dress is gorgeous, it's that Celine works the dress. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Katie Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:17 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:17 PM SHE LOOKS AMAZING! https://youtu.be/On1AClYVEDY https://youtu.be/yFwFZC6iZ24 The lady is such a pro....You can feel it... She always gives a 100% of what she could do...and that's why, she is a role model of a self-made successful person... 6 Quote
Brandon Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:17 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:17 PM I love today's outfit! It is the definition of Parisian chic! And FINALLY something summery! (Yesterday's dress was better than the previous outfits but the colors still weren't very summery)She needed a pop of red, perhaps the bag. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
DionFanAlways Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:19 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:19 PM (edited) The Michael Corp guy?!?We are talking about the young guy, not wearing the suit, right? Edited July 6, 2017 at 09:19 PM by DionFanAlways Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Brandon Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:24 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:24 PM Watching these videos, Celine could well participate in a fantasy film, Fantastic Animals and Where They Live 2, would be very good, she is very good, I hope she can still make a movie.She didn't move on that while she was young, hope it's not too late. It's the last jewel in her crown. Then her legendary status will be complete. 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Brandon Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:27 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:27 PM Don't you have a bridge you should be hiding under?You love to dish it but you can't take it huh, Picky Polly. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:30 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:30 PM You love to dish it but you can't take it huh, Picky Polly. That was me dishing it, you vicious little troll. Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Brandon Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:32 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:32 PM (edited) LOVE IT!Just when you thought you saw it all, she went and brought something else. #ROYALTY! Edited July 6, 2017 at 09:34 PM by Brandon 4 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Dancing_Queen Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:42 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:42 PM That guy in the pic seems to be "everywhere" on this tour that Celine is... if he's part of her team fair enough. But if not... I think we have a seriously SCF right there. Wow, well-spotted! I just took a look at that guy's insta and he met her in Stockholm, Copenhaguen and many times in Paris...She must recognize him by now, he's like the new Ramona! (has she been spotted at any of the shows btw?) 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:47 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:47 PM All this Celine spotting makes me wonder if she is locked up, so to speak, when she is in Vegas. You never, well rarely, see pics of her around Vegas. ( I guess RC's hockey) Granted Vegas isn't LA or NY but still you would think she has to get out of the house sometimes. Just a random thought. 5 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:50 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:50 PM All this Celine spotting makes me wonder if she is locked up, so to speak, when she is in Vegas. You never, well rarely, see pics of her around Vegas. ( I guess RC's hockey) Granted Vegas isn't LA or NY but still you would think she has to get out of the house sometimes. Just a random thought.Well every rare picture I've seen she's got big shades on and hair up and it just doesn't look like Céline. Something tells me she's out more then a lot of us know. (Not to events in disguise, but you know, anywhere else not work related.) 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
incognito Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:51 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:51 PM All this Celine spotting makes me wonder if she is locked up, so to speak, when she is in Vegas. You never, well rarely, see pics of her around Vegas. ( I guess RC's hockey) Granted Vegas isn't LA or NY but still you would think she has to get out of the house sometimes. Just a random thought. She went to Walmart once and none of us wanted to believe it was her. 🤐 7 Quote
mebe Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:52 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:52 PM With all this buzz around Céline she should release her new album soon! Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk 1 Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:54 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:54 PM She went to Walmart once and none of us wanted to believe it was her. This made me laugh Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 1 Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:55 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:55 PM Or move to Europe! Imagine her living in Paris or London... 4 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
scielle Posted July 6, 2017 at 10:02 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 10:02 PM Or move to Europe! Imagine her living in Paris or London... You kidding? Dealing with this circus every day sounds like a nightmare.That's probably why she sticks around the Vegas suburbs. People leave her be. Much as I think she'd love to come back, she could never have that kind of relative anonymity anywhere in Quebec. 3 Quote
Brandon Posted July 6, 2017 at 10:02 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 10:02 PM That was me dishing itLike I said, that's all you seem to be able to do. A bully loves to dish it but can't take it. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Popular Post Javito Posted July 6, 2017 at 10:05 PM Popular Post Posted July 6, 2017 at 10:05 PM DEAD! I.just.can't. I just can't keep up with this Céline overexposure and adoration this week. The pictures, the videos, the photoshoot of today. Talk about doing GREAT photoshoots and the ease to shoot a videoclip!! That picture of Céline climbing up the ladder and being the gardener we would all love to have doing our garden Now THAT'S what I call a photoshoot with all its letters, an inspiring photoshoot with Céline actually doing "something" and with a message. This has been missing for decades in her music. Shame it's only for fashion and not for music. And what do you say about those flamenco moves? Pepe is teaching her well. That video is everything It could have fit very well with Eyes On Me and what they wanted to do with a bullfighter. I'm at a loss for words :wub: :wub: LOVE IT!SHE LOOKS AMAZING! https://youtu.be/On1AClYVEDY https://youtu.be/yFwFZC6iZ24 13 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
mirage Posted July 6, 2017 at 10:10 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 10:10 PM An amazing picture right?! It looks so wonderfull! I really hope they will be that creative with her albumshoots and videoclips. However this has nothing to do with Sony, and somehow it seems that whatever she does for another seems way more creative and fun that everything she did under the Sonylabel. That video for the MET gala? All those Vogue pictures? Even a day with Alix Malka didn't get this result of fun different creative pictures. DEAD! I.just.can't. I just can't keep up with this Céline overexposure and adoration this week. The pictures, the videos, the photoshoot of today. Talk about doing GREAT photoshoots and the ease to shoot a videoclip!! That picture of Céline climbing up the ladder and being the gardener we would all love to have doing our garden Now THAT'S what I call a photoshoot with all its letters, an inspiring photoshoot with Céline actually doing "something" and with a message. This has been missing for decades in her music. Shame it's only for fashion and not for music. And what do you say about those flamenco moves? Pepe is teaching her well. That video is everything It could have fit very well with Eyes On Me and what they wanted to do with a bullfighter. I'm at a loss for words :wub: :wub: 5 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 6, 2017 at 10:11 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 10:11 PM Like I said, that's all you seem to be able to do. A bully loves to dish it but can't take it. Who are you to say what I can or can't handle? You make yourself look like a total fool with your incessant ignorance. I'm brutally honest, not sorry about it. You're just a dick. Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
MaiconSC Posted July 6, 2017 at 10:18 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 10:18 PM LOVE IT! Mary Poppins? 1 Quote
Javito Posted July 6, 2017 at 10:25 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 10:25 PM (edited) You tell me??? ALL the Alix Malka 2012 and 2015 photoshoots are a BIG laugh compared to any photo that has been taken these days by Vogue . Needless to say that what we saw today with Céline climbing that ladder and gardening is light years ahead of what Alix has done in TWO photoshoots for her. I can't get enough of that picture of today and the videos. They reminded me again of another photoshoot Annie Lennox did for an album and I'd LOVE if Céline did something half as inspiring and devastating as these: http://glenballard.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Annie-Lennox_Songs-of-Mass-Destruction.jpg Bring it on Céline!!! We know you can! It was not personal about you haha �� its in general...im so happy that shes taking real risks now and shes having a blast these past weeks...we wanted something else then boring black and white pics and finally we get something new An amazing picture right?! It looks so wonderfull! I really hope they will be that creative with her albumshoots and videoclips. However this has nothing to do with Sony, and somehow it seems that whatever she does for another seems way more creative and fun that everything she did under the Sonylabel. That video for the MET gala? All those Vogue pictures? Even a day with Alix Malka didn't get this result of fun different creative pictures. Edited July 6, 2017 at 10:28 PM by Javito 3 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 6, 2017 at 10:29 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 10:29 PM Jav you really like Annie ^^ She is great though! Kev x 1 Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 6, 2017 at 10:33 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 10:33 PM You tell me??? ALL the Alix Malka 2012 and 2015 photoshoots are a BIG laugh compared to any photo that has been taken these days by Vogue . Needless to say that what we saw today with Céline climbing that ladder and gardening is light years ahead of what Alix has done in TWO photoshoots for her. I can't get enough of that picture of today and the videos. They reminded me again of another photoshoot Annie Lennox did for an album and I'd LOVE if Céline did something half as inspiring and devastating as these: http://glenballard.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Annie-Lennox_Songs-of-Mass-Destruction.jpg Bring it on Céline!!! We know you can! This is WONDERFUL !I only know her song from Lord Of The Rings... But this just made me wanna know her more 1 Quote
Javito Posted July 6, 2017 at 10:33 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 10:33 PM Jav you really like Annie ^^ She is great though! Kev x I'm a big fan!! She's everything an artist can be! Singer, performer, songwriter, designer of her own artworks, photographer, painter... the definiton of artist at its most complete scope 3 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Javito Posted July 6, 2017 at 10:37 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 10:37 PM (edited) All this Celine spotting makes me wonder if she is locked up, so to speak, when she is in Vegas. You never, well rarely, see pics of her around Vegas. ( I guess RC's hockey) Granted Vegas isn't LA or NY but still you would think she has to get out of the house sometimes. Just a random thought. Can you even imagine her coming back to Vegas now? After all we're seeing and the fun she's having in Europe? God, I dread even the thought of her having to think about it! Must be depressing. At this point, I'm sure the only thing that keeps her attached to that place is that she wouldn't like to break the stability and friends that her children have there! Otherwise, I'm sure she would have considered long ago to move or just end the damn contract she has there to do other things!!! Edited July 6, 2017 at 10:39 PM by Javito 4 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
québecflower Posted July 6, 2017 at 10:48 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 10:48 PM Can you even imagine her coming back to Vegas now? After all we're seeing and the fun she's having in Europe? God, I dread even the thought of her having to think about it! Must be depressing. At this point, I'm sure the only thing that keeps her attached to that place is that she wouldn't like to break the stability and friends that her children have there! Otherwise, I'm sure she would have considered long ago to move or just end the damn contract she has there to do other things!!! if she would live there, boredom would come also, the change is good but she could not do it all year long. Vogue would not follow her like that ... All that we would have in a certain time is the nasty comments in the Daily Mail.. 4 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Javito Posted July 6, 2017 at 10:53 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 10:53 PM (edited) You can see in the videos that Pepe is there with her too, always taking his portfolio and drawing everything. I wonder if their partnership is going beyond the dancing on this tour? He reminds me of Jack Dawson in Titanic, particularly on that scene where Rose asks him what is he wearing in that portfolio that he takes with him everywhere he goes. Just hope Céline doesn't ask Pepe to draw her like "one of his French girls" :giggle: Ahhh Céline & Pepe, the new modern version of Rose & Jack... will their heart will go on? About Vogue... have they been living under a rock with her for the past 20 years or what? Edited July 6, 2017 at 10:55 PM by Javito 6 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Brandon Posted July 6, 2017 at 11:16 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 11:16 PM (edited) Who are you to say what I can or can't handle? You make yourself look like a total fool with your incessant ignorance. I'm brutally honest, not sorry about it. You're just a dick.Nobody solicited your advice and I couldn't give 2 hoots about how "brutally honest" you are. Keep it to yourself. Why do you keep replying to my posts to insert your negative judgmental remarks. I don't understand why you keep replying to my posts and calling me names like "negative nancy", C*nt, and "dick" and those are only in a few days. You have a nerve to call others troll when you're the only one doing the trolling. Edited July 6, 2017 at 11:17 PM by Brandon 2 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.