québecflower Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:57 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:57 AM Just had a thought, what if they are having Pepe draw Celine for the English album cover? Maybe that's crazy...why not ? could be great.. 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Brandon Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:58 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:58 AM (edited) My sense of humor is just fine, thank you. Having a sense of humor has nothing to do with dealing with someone's condescending attitude. It's fine to be snarky and sarcastic. But know when to use it. You initially came at me after I responded to a post about Celine singing PQTME, and I said it was magical to be there and experience it live. That was not a rude response, or negative, or even combative. You turned it into all of those things because you tried to discredit an opinion, a friendly one at that. You were mean for no reason, and that is truly why we are at where we are at.Can you just shut up already. You're really quite annoying. I've been posting for years and I've never received a warning, so stop acting like you're some moral compass on here. You're rude, crass, petty and disrespectful as hell. and if you can't catch humor yet then there's no hope for you. And I don't care about your input or opinions so please stop giving them. They are Yours only, So save yourself the trouble. And here's another emoticon just for you. Edited July 7, 2017 at 04:02 AM by Brandon 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Brandon Posted July 7, 2017 at 04:01 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 04:01 AM They will have to deal with reality. Eventually. I got off topic though! We should be discussing the current tour in this thread. My bad, apologies everyone!But let's hope RC hasn't influenced her musical tastes. Imagine a hip hop / rap album. 2 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 7, 2017 at 04:05 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 04:05 AM Can you just shut up already. You're really quite annoying. I've been posting for years and I've never received a warning, so stop acting like you're some moral compass on here. You're rude, crass, petty and disrespectful as hell. and if you can't catch humor yet then there's no hope for you. And I don't care about your input or opinions so please stop giving them. They are Yours only, So save yourself the trouble. And here's another emoticon just for you. Oh, I've annoyed you? Then my job here is done. Toodles!! Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Brandon Posted July 7, 2017 at 04:08 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 04:08 AM (edited) Oh, I've annoyed you? Then my job here is done. Toodles!!See I knew that was your goal. Buh-bye now. Edited July 7, 2017 at 04:11 AM by Brandon Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Popular Post MrTim212 Posted July 7, 2017 at 04:09 AM Popular Post Posted July 7, 2017 at 04:09 AM My sense of humor is just fine, thank you. Having a sense of humor has nothing to do with dealing with someone's condescending attitude. It's fine to be snarky and sarcastic. But know when to use it. You initially came at me after I responded to a post about Celine singing PQTME, and I said it was magical to be there and experience it live. That was not a rude response, or negative, or even combative. You turned it into all of those things because you tried to discredit an opinion, a friendly one at that. You were mean for no reason, and that is truly why we are at where we are at. PLEASE stop causing drama. If you want to fight, take it to a private message. None of us want to have to scroll through this nonsense. 12 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
Your_Su_Phu Posted July 7, 2017 at 04:10 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 04:10 AM Despite the fact that Pepe is clearly gay, all of the bitterness he's inspired from the 2% of straight male Celine fans literally makes me hope that they get married. 2 Quote
Brandon Posted July 7, 2017 at 04:13 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 04:13 AM Despite the fact that Pepe is clearly gay, all of the bitterness he's inspired from the 2% of straight male Celine fans literally makes me hope that they get married. Celine's kids will be calling him Papa Pepe. 3 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
MrTim212 Posted July 7, 2017 at 04:14 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 04:14 AM Despite the fact that Pepe is clearly gay, all of the bitterness he's inspired from the 2% of straight male Celine fans literally makes me hope that they get married. Honestly, I hope that Pepe makes his way into the English shows... 7 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
Kristinaz Posted July 7, 2017 at 05:23 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 05:23 AM No need to explain. Some just like to criticize just about everything. I do believe you when you said we have to show our demands and interests. Otherwise Team Celine wouldn't have done surveys to get our feedback on the direction they wanted to go with Celine's releases and merchandise. Thanks! It was really nice to read that. I'm so happy that you understand what I'm trying to say..where I'm coming from. I really wish they would do a survey now or something so we can get this point across to them. 2 Quote
noyau Posted July 7, 2017 at 05:25 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 05:25 AM My advice for(noyau) is go to the Celine concerts try to do things that MAKE YOU HAPPY. Try to block out the memories. Quick question did she like Celine She likes her a little bit... Quote ***I speak French, sorry for my mistakes in English. I would be very happy if you write me a private message to tell me when I make mistakes, as I want to improve my English***
Dancing_Queen Posted July 7, 2017 at 05:27 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 05:27 AM who are you talking about. I need to know now. Post a pic Here you go:https://www.instagram.com/mickaelcorp/ Could be a member here I guess? (Or he could be too busy following Céline ) 1 Quote
Naiomi zhannah Posted July 7, 2017 at 05:32 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 05:32 AM She likes her a little bit... Are you still planning on going Quote
4girlsathome Posted July 7, 2017 at 05:37 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 05:37 AM Oh..."En peu de nous" will not be a Live Album. And the 3rd Cd is a karaoke version... Retrouvez la setlist des grands tubes (dans leur version studio) que Céline Dion a interprétés lors de ses concerts français de 2017 sur un double CD. Et pour replonger dans le souvenir de ces shows exceptionnels, chantez les plus grands titres de Céline Dion sur leurs versions instrumentales officielles ! Au total, 3 CD pour vivre et revivre votre incroyable été 2017 avec Céline Dion ! 1 Quote
celine angelil Posted July 7, 2017 at 05:43 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 05:43 AM LOVE IT! Are those tomatoes ? 4 Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted July 7, 2017 at 05:46 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 05:46 AM omg, I just realize she had high heels on that ladder. Her balance on that thin step is incredible. 2 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
noyau Posted July 7, 2017 at 05:55 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 05:55 AM Are you still planning on going In Bern it is sure but I don't know with who yet..In Nice I would like to but I have to find someone and book hotel...But I am very weak currently and can't imagine the future without her, even attending a Celine´s show... Quote ***I speak French, sorry for my mistakes in English. I would be very happy if you write me a private message to tell me when I make mistakes, as I want to improve my English***
Naiomi zhannah Posted July 7, 2017 at 05:58 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 05:58 AM In Bern it is sure but I don't know with who yet..In Nice I would like to but I have to find someone and book hotel...But I am very weak currently and can't imagine the future without her, even attending a Celine´s show... Well I can't help you out there just try not to think about it(it's going to be difficult at times but you hopefully get through it) Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 7, 2017 at 06:12 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 06:12 AM omg, I just realize she had high heels on that ladder. Her balance on that thin step is incredible. Don't worry! She's expert in wearing high heels 👠 💅🏼💃 1 Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted July 7, 2017 at 06:42 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 06:42 AM Lea Michele just commented on Brad Goreski's instagram post about Celine's photoshoot: https://www.instagram.com/p/BWOrAmbnmc2/ She said "I'm dead" WERQ CELINE WERQ 2 Quote
Brandon Posted July 7, 2017 at 06:44 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 06:44 AM (edited) Are those tomatoes ?Haha, I see what you did there. Celine: "I can't wait to drive my own car and pick my own tomatoes"Another one off her check-list omg, I just realize she had high heels on that ladder. Her balance on that thin step is incredible. That's nothing. In the video she was on the top step with one leg swung around the other side and completely hands-free. Then she took a big pair of clippers in her hands, all the while balancing herself perfectly and started cutting the branches Is there anything she can't do. Edited July 7, 2017 at 06:45 AM by Brandon 4 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
celine4evauk Posted July 7, 2017 at 07:54 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 07:54 AM Haha, I see what you did there. Celine: "I can't wait to drive my own car and pick my own tomatoes"Another one off her check-list That's nothing. In the video she was on the top step with one leg swung around the other side and completely hands-free. Then she took a big pair of clippers in her hands, all the while balancing herself perfectly and started cutting the branches Is there anything she can't do. Well my decking needs painting if she fancies doing it 😀😛 4 Quote
browseceline Posted July 7, 2017 at 08:04 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 08:04 AM (edited) Are those tomatoes ?Now i see the rest of the pics it looks very chique... Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk Edited July 7, 2017 at 08:07 AM by browseceline 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
manu23 Posted July 7, 2017 at 08:25 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 08:25 AM (edited) It's impossible to follow all that's going on with Celine right now! This is what heaven must feel like But I think it's also good she has some periods in Vegas when she is not on the media all the time, overexposure wouldn't be good either. All I'm hoping is that Sony takes advantage of this general love and admiration towards Celine and puts it into the new album, I'm sure there wouldn't be a producer or songwriter that would refuse to work with her now, so if they do things right next album could be huge. Celine's Believe era could be coming. Edited July 7, 2017 at 08:26 AM by manu23 7 Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted July 7, 2017 at 08:27 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 08:27 AM In Bern it is sure but I don't know with who yet..In Nice I would like to but I have to find someone and book hotel...But I am very weak currently and can't imagine the future without her, even attending a Celine´s show... Please still go along to the shows. You'll only feel worse in the long run if you miss out on seeing Celine. Use her music to help you. Laugh, sing, dance, cry .. whatever you need to do. I've had a particularly hard couple of years & this is why I decided to go & see Celine so many times on this tour. In general, I'm going to the shows on my own but it means I can be in my own little world, with my own thoughts & it helps me process a lot of what's going on in my head. If you want to be around other people, put some posts up in the 2017 tour section with the shows you'll be at & I'm sure there will be others who would meet up with you for a drink before the show or whatever. I have met some truly lovely people at the shows I've been to so far. I'm sorry for what you are going through. It truly sucks, but you know what, its her loss & you should stick two fingers up at her by going to the shows & having an amazing time with Celine ❤️ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 3 Quote
Javito Posted July 7, 2017 at 08:29 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 08:29 AM Just because you have a certain opinion on her Vegas residency it doesn't mean Celine shares your thoughts. She might as well stay there for the rest of her career. Nope, master Luke. Fortunately Céline already dismissed that possibility during her speech in this tour She used exactly your same words to discard that thought, so no, if she's true to her current words, "she won't end her career locked up in Vegas" Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted July 7, 2017 at 08:29 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 08:29 AM It's impossible to follow all that's going on with Celine right now! This is what heaven must feel like But I think it's also good she has some periods in Vegas when she is not on the media all the time, overexposure wouldn't be good either. All I'm hoping is that Sony takes advantage of this general love and admiration towards Celine and puts it into the new album, I'm sure there wouldn't be a producer or songwriter that would refuse to work with her now, so if they do things right next album could be huge. Celine's Believe era could be coming. I miss my days of working for a Sony exec. It would be SO handy right now!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 4 Quote
Javito Posted July 7, 2017 at 08:54 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 08:54 AM Despite the fact that Pepe is clearly gay, all of the bitterness he's inspired from the 2% of straight male Celine fans literally makes me hope that they get married. Are there any straight male fans here? I thought they became extinct long ago? Honestly, I hope that Pepe makes his way into the English shows... Honestly after watching what they did with Le ballet, I don't understand why they didn't use him for Refuse To Dance on the English shows? He could have done something pretty nice for that song and with Céline too! Here you go:https://www.instagram.com/mickaelcorp/ Could be a member here I guess? (Or he could be too busy following Céline ) I've never seen that guy before in all the years I've been a fan But yeah, he definitely looks as another Céline-stalker. 3 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
DionFanAlways Posted July 7, 2017 at 09:45 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 09:45 AM She wanted to cut "la plus haute branche." 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Popular Post DionFanAlways Posted July 7, 2017 at 10:10 AM Popular Post Posted July 7, 2017 at 10:10 AM This would be me! Love Celine's expression in this! 12 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.