DionFanAlways Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:47 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:47 AM Was it ''butt'' in reference to Pepe's asset? Or a simple ''but''? He pulls sex faces when playing the guitar. To ask him to follow a sexy choreography would result in foreplay on stage!Lol! I quoted your post on replacing QCB. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Popular Post Nmj Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:47 AM Popular Post Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:47 AM At the end of the day whatever anyone feels about this setlist we can ALL be happy that she didn't include PURPLE RAIN or KISS again. Must admit I expected to see them again. 8 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:48 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:48 AM At the end of the day whatever anyone feels about this setlist we can ALL be happy that she didn't include PURPLE RAIN or KISS again. Must admit I expected to see them again.I 2nd that! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:53 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:53 AM At the end of the day whatever anyone feels about this setlist we can ALL be happy that she didn't include PURPLE RAIN or KISS again. Must admit I expected to see them again.Me too! I was growing tired of Purple Rain. Kiss I can live with cause she actually sings the song! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:58 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:58 AM (edited) https://www.instagra...=_celine_dion_5 Getting back to the hotel. I think she has been in quite a hurry to get back in this trip. I can handle this outfit, lol! Edited July 8, 2017 at 02:59 AM by DionFanAlways 5 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted July 8, 2017 at 03:00 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 03:00 AM https://www.instagram.com/p/BWQ89fIj7bb/?taken-by=_celine_dion_5 Getting back to the hotel. I think she has been in quite a hurry to get back in this trip. Eddie and Nelson must be waiting.Well and plus she has a show tomorrow! So she's got to get up early anyways and get the outfit planned and the makeup and the hair and then go do a 2 hour stage show! So she needs her beauty sleep! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Popular Post LukeD Posted July 8, 2017 at 03:07 AM Popular Post Posted July 8, 2017 at 03:07 AM I think she could incorporate songs from the current summer tour in the Vegas show. Le Ballet instead of QCBRefuse To Dance / Misled instead of Kiss / Purple RainThe Colour Of My Love instead of Mr Paganini... Set-list could look like this: 01.The Power Of Love02.Where Does My Heart Beat Now03.Because You Loved Me04.It's All Coming Back To Me Now05.I Surrender 06.A New Day Has Come / That's The Way It Is / I'm Alive07.The Colour Of My Love08.Recovering09.Beauty And The Beast10.How Does A Moment Last Forever11.All By Myself 12.Le Ballet13.Refuse To Dance / Misled14.Love Can Move Mountains / River Deep-Mountain High 15.The Show Must Go On16.My Heart Will Go On 10 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 8, 2017 at 03:21 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 03:21 AM I think she could incorporate songs from the current summer tour in the Vegas show. Le Ballet instead of QCBRefuse To Dance / Misled instead of Kiss / Purple RainThe Colour Of My Love instead of Mr Paganini... Set-list could look like this: 01.The Power Of Love02.Where Does My Heart Beat Now03.Because You Loved Me04.It's All Coming Back To Me Now05.I Surrender 06.A New Day Has Come / That's The Way It Is / I'm Alive07.The Colour Of My Love08.Recovering09.Beauty And The Beast10.How Does A Moment Last Forever11.All By Myself 12.Le Ballet13.Refuse To Dance / Misled14.Love Can Move Mountains / River Deep-Mountain High 15.The Show Must Go On16.My Heart Will Go OnI still think Love of my Life would be perfect at the end of the show! She and Kaven could sit on the stage on stools! 4 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Brandon Posted July 8, 2017 at 03:44 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 03:44 AM So Céline went to a well, rather interesting show tonight.https://instagram.com/p/BWRBcUgj2rx/what kind of show?it is really a show, maybe she saw some breast.... but all the girls there work very hard , have to be perfect physically, dance etc...i hope she gets inspired to start working out and make her body even better. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Popular Post CelineDionFreak Posted July 8, 2017 at 03:53 AM Popular Post Posted July 8, 2017 at 03:53 AM Well inspired by her last dress I'd love to see this in Vegas! https://instagram.com/p/BWQqSK8FZ4J/ (yes I love the Versace but it's time to let it go.) 8 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Brandon Posted July 8, 2017 at 03:56 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 03:56 AM Well inspired by her last dress I'd love to see this in Vegas! https://instagram.com/p/BWQqSK8FZ4J/ (yes I love the Versace but it's time to let it go.)I would love to see Celine wear that gown one day in the hotel fashion show. Can you imagine the press she would get. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Your_Su_Phu Posted July 8, 2017 at 04:21 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 04:21 AM Well inspired by her last dress I'd love to see this in Vegas! https://instagram.com/p/BWQqSK8FZ4J/ (yes I love the Versace but it's time to let it go.) Audible gasp 1 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 8, 2017 at 04:30 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 04:30 AM I agree sometimes I think Kaven gets aroused by Purple Rain lol That's how you know a musician is passionate about their work. Celine is the queen of making faces! 3 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Matias Posted July 8, 2017 at 05:09 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 05:09 AM No way! :clap: :spaz: You must be Super excited! :clap1: But why did you wait so long?? You are in Europe after all. Get ready for a religious experience!Wow, tough crowd. Even when she's bending over backwards and hanging off someone's hips at 180 degree angles, you still expect her to sing live with flawless vocals. Poor Celine. Well Britney does it!!! (I'm being sarcastic) LOL Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
Matias Posted July 8, 2017 at 05:16 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 05:16 AM (edited) A part of me loves the fact Celine is EVERYWHERE the past week, my FB feed is full of Celine's articles (and not even from pages relatred to Celine fans!) Like George Takei, Perezhilton, Buzzfeed, etc I think we can all agree Celine perhaps feels more "free", with Rene this part of hers was not seen (not saying Rene was holding her doew or anything, in my opinion Celine was ALWAYS hot and sexy, just the fact she was pictured in media as a good girl, with an amazing voice...when she was 25 she dressed like a 50 years old!)Anyway, she feels more in control,even nagging fans at her concert, when a fan asked for an autograph not giving a crap about anything or anyone LOLShe is like, "been there, done that" and she is having fun, perhaps, after being in the dark, taking care of Rene, she took a weight off her shoulders (in a good way) and she wants to celebrate life, sex (hello Pepe!) and fashion. A new Celine maybe? of course, she is, in a way is reinventing herself, without losing her roots, and staying humble (as humble as a diva can be LOL)As she said before, she has nothing to prove, and we are being witness of that, in front of our eyes Edited July 8, 2017 at 05:18 AM by Matias 6 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
Tyler1991 Posted July 8, 2017 at 05:37 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 05:37 AM I think she could incorporate songs from the current summer tour in the Vegas show. Le Ballet instead of QCBRefuse To Dance / Misled instead of Kiss / Purple RainThe Colour Of My Love instead of Mr Paganini... Set-list could look like this: 01.The Power Of Love02.Where Does My Heart Beat Now03.Because You Loved Me04.It's All Coming Back To Me Now05.I Surrender 06.A New Day Has Come / That's The Way It Is / I'm Alive07.The Colour Of My Love08.Recovering09.Beauty And The Beast10.How Does A Moment Last Forever11.All By Myself 12.Le Ballet13.Refuse To Dance / Misled14.Love Can Move Mountains / River Deep-Mountain High 15.The Show Must Go On16.My Heart Will Go On That's almost perfect. The acoustic medley needs to go though. It's unbelievably boring, overly drawn out with too much talking, and the overall segment is kinda long. If there is one thing I hope they learned on this tour it is the reaction of fans when TTWII starts. This song is easily her third most popular song after mhwgo and bylm, yet so blatantly ignored. Why?? I don't want to see uptempos slowed down for an acoustic medley. They lose the magic. If they are so dead set on an acoustic medley I would like to have one similar to what we seen on Oprah 1997. Take your playback songs and sing them in an arrangement your willing to sing. It would be a way for big fans like us to be interested in tpol and wdmhbn again, and people still get up and jumping for songs appropriate for it. I understand the excitement in this medley when it originated 2 years ago, it was the first time she sang these songs in awhile, and this sort of thing was rare for Celine at the time. More recently, it seems it has fallen extremely short. To me it's because this medley last summer tour was done with more appropriate songs. This segment should be the most fluid part of the show. She's proven she will add her own karaoke cover in it and over time the acoustic arrangement for cheap thrills has developed. Those on stage with her know how to perform this song now. Imagine if this segment was done appropriately with about 10 different songs rehearsed for it that celine can choose from herself depending on how she feels which 3 or 4 she wants to do. It is also more exciting for us fans going to multiple shows. 3 Quote
Cuchi Posted July 8, 2017 at 08:44 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 08:44 AM I know it's hard to choose, but which of the French shows so far in the tour have you found the best vocally? Quote
browseceline Posted July 8, 2017 at 09:43 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 09:43 AM (edited) Maybe someone already shared this... but this is so cool to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On1AClYVEDY Edited July 8, 2017 at 09:45 AM by browseceline 3 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Popular Post scielle Posted July 8, 2017 at 11:15 AM Popular Post Posted July 8, 2017 at 11:15 AM (edited) Look up Crazy Horse Paris, I think it was more for the boys Don't think the boys were with her. In some of those leaving-the-hotel videos yesterday, you can see she takes off in the car on her own and the boys go their separate way.That being said, she definitely went out for dinner with some boys, judging by some paparazzi pictures out there! (Though who, I couldn't possibly tell.) Anyway, good for her! Glad she's out and about and experiencing new things.Here's a pic from last night - https://www.instagra.../p/BWSEg89l41q/ Anyway, didn't know about this place. Interesting, though. Per wiki -"Beyoncé's music video for 'Partition' was inspired by, and partially filmed at Crazy Horse. The video is part of her 2013 self-titled 'visual album.'' Edited July 8, 2017 at 11:35 AM by scielle 8 Quote
Popular Post scielle Posted July 8, 2017 at 11:41 AM Popular Post Posted July 8, 2017 at 11:41 AM (edited) So it seems Claudette & Maman Dion went to a show on Wed and someone asked them about Celine's recent escapades Claudette had this to say -« Je trouve que c’est d’une élégance exceptionnelle. La passion qu’elle a, elle est grande et elle est belle. Tout le monde voudrait avoir sa prestance et son courage. Ce qu’elle fait, elle le fait avec goût » (Basically saying she does what she does with taste, elegance, courage.) http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2017/07/07/claudette-approuve-celine Amen. Well said. Edited July 8, 2017 at 11:43 AM by scielle 12 Quote
Remon Posted July 8, 2017 at 12:04 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 12:04 PM Maybe someone already shared this... but this is so cool to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On1AClYVEDY How did this Denise get so lucky to be - practically - her only photographer for almost everything? Damn do I envy her :-P 2 Quote
scielle Posted July 8, 2017 at 12:08 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 12:08 PM How did this Denise get so lucky to be - practically - her only photographer for almost everything? Damn do I envy her :-P She has had several private photographers in the past. I think Denise just happens to be the top photog of Vegas (I believe she co-founded the Vegas branch of Wireimage), and Celine goes for the creme de la creme, plus they seem to gel, so it makes sense. 3 Quote
scielle Posted July 8, 2017 at 12:10 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 12:10 PM (edited) More about last night (basically she spent lots of time and was very generous with the performers, etc, etc, the usual Celine love) - https://www.facebook...&type=3 "Le Crazy c'est aussi chaque soir des rencontres incroyables dans le public et en coulisses avec des grandes stars internationales, il y a quelques jours c'était Jennifer Lopez venue applaudir le spectacle, mais hier soir le coup de coeur fût immédiat en rencontrant une des plus grandes voix, une femme aussi incroyable qu'exceptionnelle : Céline Dion!Devoir chanter devant Céline ça vous met déjà une sacrée pression, mais la voir surtout après débarquer en coulisses vous sauter immédiatement dans les bras, vous embrasser, vous parler longuement, vous complimenter et vous manifester un intérêt aussi grand avec tant de bienveillance et de sincérité, est à se demander si vous n'êtes pas occupé à rêver cet instant complètement irréel où les rôles sont totalement inversés. Je pense que c'est une des premières fois au Crazy qu'une star de cette envergure à passé autant de temps en coulisses avec les artistes avec tant d'intérêt à vouloir tout savoir, tout découvrir et surtout s'amuser parmi nous en nous livrant toute son humanité et en nous donnant à tous une sacrée leçon d'humilité.Il y a eu hier soir entre moi , Lolly et toutes les danseuses , beaucoup d'émotions, de fou rire, de pleurs, de chansons, de danse , et bonheur partagé avec cette légende vivante!Ce fut un moment unique, magique et certainement à ce jour le plus "Totally Crazy" de cette aventure ! Merci Céline! " P.S. And before someone complains that I didn't translate - https://translate.google.ca/#fr/en/Le%20Crazy%20c'est%20aussi%20chaque%20soir%20des%20rencontres%20incroyables%20dans%20le%20public%20et%20en%20coulisses%20avec%20des%20grandes%20stars%20internationales%2C%20il%20y%20a%20quelques%20jours%20c'%C3%A9tait%20Jennifer%20Lopez%20venue%20applaudir%20le%20spectacle%2C%20mais%20hier%20soir%20le%20coup%20de%20coeur%20f%C3%BBt%20imm%C3%A9diat%20en%20rencontrant%20une%20des%20plus%20grandes%20voix%2C%20une%20femme%20aussi%20incroyable%20qu'exceptionnelle%20%3A%20C%C3%A9line%20Dion!%0ADevoir%20chanter%20devant%20C%C3%A9line%20%C3%A7a%20vous%20met%20d%C3%A9j%C3%A0%20une%20sacr%C3%A9e%20pression%2C%20mais%20la%20voir%20surtout%20apr%C3%A8s%20d%C3%A9barquer%20en%20coulisses%20vous%20sauter%20imm%C3%A9diatement%20dans%20les%20bras%2C%20vous%20embrasser%2C%20vous%20parler%20longuement%2C%20vous%20complimenter%20et%20vous%20manifester%20un%20int%C3%A9r%C3%AAt%20aussi%20grand%20avec%20tant%20de%20bienveillance%20et%20de%20sinc%C3%A9rit%C3%A9%2C%20est%20%C3%A0%20se%20demander%20si%20vous%20n'%C3%AAtes%20pas%20occup%C3%A9%20%C3%A0%20r%C3%AAver%20cet%20instant%20compl%C3%A8tement%20irr%C3%A9el%20o%C3%B9%20les%20r%C3%B4les%20sont%20totalement%20invers%C3%A9s.%0A%0AJe%20pense%20que%20c'est%20une%20des%20premi%C3%A8res%20fois%20au%20Crazy%20qu'une%20star%20de%20cette%20envergure%20%C3%A0%20pass%C3%A9%20autant%20de%20temps%20en%20coulisses%20avec%20les%20artistes%20avec%20tant%20d'int%C3%A9r%C3%AAt%20%C3%A0%20vouloir%20tout%20savoir%2C%20tout%20d%C3%A9couvrir%20et%20surtout%20s'amuser%20parmi%20nous%20en%20nous%20livrant%20toute%20son%20humanit%C3%A9%20et%20en%20nous%20donnant%20%C3%A0%20tous%20une%20sacr%C3%A9e%20le%C3%A7on%20d'humilit%C3%A9.%0AIl%20y%20a%20eu%20hier%20soir%20entre%20moi%20%2C%20Lolly%20et%20toutes%20les%20danseuses%20%2C%20beaucoup%20d'%C3%A9motions%2C%20de%20fou%20rire%2C%20de%20pleurs%2C%20de%20chansons%2C%20de%20danse%20%2C%20et%20bonheur%20partag%C3%A9%20avec%20cette%20l%C3%A9gende%20vivante!%0ACe%20fut%20un%20moment%20unique%2C%20magique%20et%20certainement%20%C3%A0%20ce%20jour%20le%20plus%20%22Totally%20Crazy%22%20de%20cette%20aventure%20!%20Merci%20C%C3%A9line! Edited July 8, 2017 at 12:13 PM by scielle 1 Quote
Javito Posted July 8, 2017 at 12:39 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 12:39 PM (edited) So it seems Claudette & Maman Dion went to a show on Wed and someone asked them about Celine's recent escapades Claudette had this to say -(Basically saying she does what she does with taste, elegance, courage.) http://www.journalde...approuve-celine Amen. Well said. Unlike her she means?? Ahhh, Claudette Dion, this rascal creature (she's the Dion family member who attended "La ferme des célebrités" some years ago and she didn't live precisely to the standards of manners and refinement that Céline has shown about her upbringing ) Edited July 8, 2017 at 12:40 PM by Javito 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
scielle Posted July 8, 2017 at 12:48 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 12:48 PM Unlike her she means?? Ahhh, Claudette Dion, this rascal creature (she's the Dion family member who attended "La ferme des célebrités" some years ago and she didn't live precisely to the standards of manners and refinement that Céline has shown about her upbringing ) Yeah. Definitely the black sheep!There's got to be some degree of (warranted) jealousy there - she had a career first, before Celine's took off massively. 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 8, 2017 at 01:15 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 01:15 PM Seems like a long time ago. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
scielle Posted July 8, 2017 at 01:57 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 01:57 PM (edited) She just can't stop one-upping herself! https://www.instagra.../p/BWSbklTDPxY/ https://www.instagra.../p/BWSbfwNgygc/ https://www.instagra.../p/BWSb1_0DF--/ https://www.instagra.../p/BWSb14bjzyW/ (also, these people are a little unhinged...) Edited July 8, 2017 at 01:59 PM by scielle 2 Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted July 8, 2017 at 01:57 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 01:57 PM (edited) I know this is technically off-topic, but speaking of Claudette, this is my favorite thing she ever did https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0O7F7X2FQ4 And remember when she served for a short period as one of Celine's backup singers, but would screech at the top of her lungs to draw attention to herself? Edited July 8, 2017 at 02:02 PM by Your_Su_Phu 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:18 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:18 PM She just can't stop one-upping herself! https://www.instagra.../p/BWSbklTDPxY/ https://www.instagra.../p/BWSbfwNgygc/ https://www.instagra.../p/BWSb1_0DF--/ https://www.instagra.../p/BWSb14bjzyW/ (also, these people are a little unhinged...)I've been waiting for the moment where she'd be on top of the car riding through the crowd, today she looks epic!!! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.