CelineDionFreak Posted July 8, 2017 at 06:29 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 06:29 PM Not trying to stir the pot , but Céline and Pepe! https://instagram.com/p/BWS60Mfj9R5/ 5 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted July 8, 2017 at 06:31 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 06:31 PM Can't get enough. 😊 6 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
isabel leite Posted July 8, 2017 at 06:37 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 06:37 PM Can't get enough. I went a little bit nostalgic now! This second picture reminded me of a sign that she used to make to someone!!! Oh well life goes on.... Glad to see that she is enjoying herself! Quote
Brandon Posted July 8, 2017 at 06:39 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 06:39 PM Not trying to stir the pot , but Céline and Pepe! https://instagram.com/p/BWS60Mfj9R5/I like that pic. A casual stroll on the streets of Paris. Their advertising is so different from American style billboards.Can't get enough. Where, what, why, when and who? 2 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
scielle Posted July 8, 2017 at 06:39 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 06:39 PM Ugh. How sad that the woman can't even go to dinner & show with friends without somebody sticking their telephoto lens in her face. Sad that not much has changed since Diana got chased to her death 20 years ago. 5 Quote
RosieBarron Posted July 8, 2017 at 06:40 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 06:40 PM I went a little bit nostalgic now! This second picture reminded me of a sign that she used to make to someone!!! Oh well life goes on....Glad to see that she is enjoying herself! Well that appears the be a very different sign to the one you are talking about to me! I wonder if she was deliberately aiming that at the camera. Quote
Brandon Posted July 8, 2017 at 06:42 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 06:42 PM I went a little bit nostalgic now! This second picture reminded me of a sign that she used to make to someone!!! Oh well life goes on....Glad to see that she is enjoying herself!No that is not the LV sign she's making to Rene. That will never change. Their love is eternal. 3 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Brandon Posted July 8, 2017 at 06:43 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 06:43 PM (edited) Ugh. How sad that the woman can't even go to dinner & show with friends without somebody sticking their telephoto lens in her face.Sad that not much has changed since Diana got chased to her death 20 years ago.That's comparing apples to oranges. Diana used to run and hide from the camera. Celine invites it. If Celine noticed the paparazi she would probably pose and adjust the lighting for them to take the best shot. Edited July 8, 2017 at 06:45 PM by Brandon 3 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
isabel leite Posted July 8, 2017 at 06:45 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 06:45 PM No that is not the LV sign she's making to Rene. That will never change. Their love is eternal.For sure it`s not the LV sign. It just reminded me of it, well anyway she is ok and that is good. Quote
flutefreak Posted July 8, 2017 at 06:55 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 06:55 PM Yeah that bearded guy... I saw him a few times last week.Have mercy... Who is he exactly?!?! He is so fine!! Quote
scielle Posted July 8, 2017 at 06:58 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 06:58 PM (edited) That's comparing apples to oranges. Diana used to run and hide from the camera. Celine invites it. If Celine noticed the paparazi she would probably pose and adjust the lighting for them to take the best shot.To a point.Zooming in on somebody's dinner plate is nuts.It makes me really sad because it means if she ever tried to have some semblance of a romantic life again in the future, she could never even go on a first date without it ending up in some tabloid.That quote - I don't remember whether it was a legit source, mind you, so perhaps take it with a grain if salt - but her saying something like "What am I going to do? Make an online dating profile for '50-year-old single mom of three' and watch the men run?" is actually really sad.Most of us have the luxury of screwing up first dates in private; she doesn't. Edited July 8, 2017 at 07:04 PM by scielle 2 Quote
Lu CelineFan Posted July 8, 2017 at 06:58 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 06:58 PM No....she is just telling us she is heading to the second husband! 1 Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
Lu CelineFan Posted July 8, 2017 at 07:01 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 07:01 PM To a point.Zooming in on somebody's dinner plate is nuts.It makes me really sad because it means if she ever tried to have some semblance of a romantic life again in the future, she could never even go on a first date without it ending up in some tabloid. yeah! It´s very difficult for her to get a romantic first date out there! :\That´s whay I think she´ll end up with some old friend. Somebody closest to her 1 Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
leus Posted July 8, 2017 at 07:02 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 07:02 PM https://www.facebook.com/CelineDionLive/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE 1 Quote
Lu CelineFan Posted July 8, 2017 at 07:03 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 07:03 PM link live https://www.facebook.com/sarah.robert.904/videos/1367340586677192/?ref=notif¬if_t=live_video_explicit¬if_id=1499540583552348 Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
dawn Posted July 8, 2017 at 07:03 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 07:03 PM https://www.facebook.com/natali.artiomova/videos/10211649933301217/ Quote
Lu CelineFan Posted July 8, 2017 at 07:04 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 07:04 PM https://www.facebook.com/sarah.robert.904/videos/1367340586677192/?ref=notif¬if_t=live_video_explicit¬if_id=1499540583552348 Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
dawn Posted July 8, 2017 at 07:06 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 07:06 PM https://www.facebook.com/CelineDionLive/videos/1889977387930045/ Quote
mirage Posted July 8, 2017 at 07:06 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 07:06 PM Is that a flying camera?! https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156510737463228&id=165766323227 5 Quote
Javito Posted July 8, 2017 at 07:08 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 07:08 PM Is that a flying camera?! https://m.facebook.c...id=165766323227 Yes!! I have hopes that either tonight's or tomorrow concerts will be filmed 3 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Brandon Posted July 8, 2017 at 07:09 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 07:09 PM yeah! It´s very difficult for her to get a romantic first date out there! :\That´s whay I think she´ll end up with some old friend. Somebody closest to herwho says she's looking for romance? She says Rene is her only love. 2 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
mirage Posted July 8, 2017 at 07:10 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 07:10 PM They didn't have that right?Can't remember from wednesday. Yes!! I have hopes that either tonight's or tomorrow concerts will be filmed 1 Quote
isabel leite Posted July 8, 2017 at 07:11 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 07:11 PM Does anyone have a link? Quote
Brandon Posted July 8, 2017 at 07:12 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 07:12 PM Is that a flying camera?! https://m.facebook.c...id=165766323227Haha no it's attached to a pole. But you just gave me an innovative idea. Flying Camera Drones for concert applications. Let me call Sony's marketing department right away. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
dawn Posted July 8, 2017 at 07:13 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 07:13 PM https://www.facebook.com/CelineDionLive/videos/1889980531263064/ 1 Quote
mirage Posted July 8, 2017 at 07:14 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 07:14 PM Omg I think you know what I meant with it Haha no it's attached to a pole. But you just gave me an innovative idea. Flying Camera Drones for concert applications. Let me call Sony's marketing department right away. Quote
leus Posted July 8, 2017 at 07:14 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 07:14 PM (edited) Yes!! I have hopes that either tonight's or tomorrow concerts will be filmed In this video there's also another camera that I think we haven't seen at other concertshttps://www.instagram.com/p/BWS-po5DB-2/?tagged=celinedion Edited July 8, 2017 at 07:14 PM by leus 1 Quote
Kristinaz Posted July 8, 2017 at 07:15 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 07:15 PM Yes!! I have hopes that either tonight's or tomorrow concerts will be filmed Praying your assumption is correct. I'd be so happy! That would mean they heard our requests!(I hope!) 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.