Brody-Celine Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:35 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:35 PM Sorry to be off topic, but whats the beef with Claudette? I know bits and pieces but not everything and i see people saying stuff about her all the time on here and im curious haha! 3 Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:38 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:38 PM Oh wait I've been informed that's Ghislaine screeching backup in Delivre Moi because apparently "Claudette sings backup for no one" 1 Quote
incognito Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:39 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:39 PM Oh wait I've been informed that's Ghislaine screeching backup in Delivre Moi because apparently "Claudette sings backup for no one" Didn't take Claudette long to PM you a correction 😂 6 Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:44 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:44 PM Today's look at the hotel: 1 Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:49 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:49 PM (edited) ^^ looks like y'all beat me to it, sorry. It was a surreal moment for me. On one hand I was super excited to see her (and her lewk...wild! ❤), on the other hand some people take the whole cult of personality thing too far... Edited July 8, 2017 at 02:50 PM by Dancing_Queen 2 Quote
Loup_garou Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:53 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:53 PM Don't think the boys were with her. In some of those leaving-the-hotel videos yesterday, you can see she takes off in the car on her own and the boys go their separate way.That being said, she definitely went out for dinner with some boys, judging by some paparazzi pictures out there! (Though who, I couldn't possibly tell.) 7 Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted July 8, 2017 at 03:03 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 03:03 PM (edited) It's Pepe + the bearded guy who is apparently on her security team Edited July 8, 2017 at 03:05 PM by Your_Su_Phu 4 Quote
LukeD Posted July 8, 2017 at 03:32 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 03:32 PM How lucky these people are! Not only they get the chance to work with Celine, but they also hang out with her! Slightly jealous! 4 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 8, 2017 at 03:36 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 03:36 PM (edited) Her make up is on point in that black dress. Reminds me again of Taking Chances era Edited July 8, 2017 at 03:39 PM by jpatdeleon09 1 Quote
nowanorris Posted July 8, 2017 at 03:54 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 03:54 PM She just can't stop one-upping herself! https://www.instagra.../p/BWSbklTDPxY/ https://www.instagra.../p/BWSbfwNgygc/ https://www.instagra.../p/BWSb1_0DF--/ https://www.instagra.../p/BWSb14bjzyW/ (also, these people are a little unhinged...) God bless her!!!!! I don't know how she does it. One of a kind, beautiful soul. <3 Can't believe how many fans were out there this morning. The RH's video showed them running after her car as she drove off. Just her standing out of her sun roof in this crowd makes me nervous, but as usual, she's always giving her all for the fans. 1 Quote
nowanorris Posted July 8, 2017 at 03:59 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 03:59 PM It's great seeing that she's connected with these new friendships, getting out and having so much fun. Quote
mirage Posted July 8, 2017 at 04:07 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 04:07 PM Yeah that bearded guy... I saw him a few times last week.Have mercy... Who is he exactly?!?! 2 Quote
Javito Posted July 8, 2017 at 04:20 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 04:20 PM ^^ looks like y'all beat me to it, sorry. It was a surreal moment for me. On one hand I was super excited to see her (and her lewk...wild! ❤), on the other hand some people take the whole cult of personality thing too far... What happened?? I too think the video of today leaving her hotel went too far with the public. She granted from inside the car, but, isn't that a bit too much? If you give the public too much, they now no limits and that can be annoying for fans (and non fans). Pepe is on the right Interesting how well they have befriended 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
biscuit2 Posted July 8, 2017 at 04:35 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 04:35 PM (edited) Ay Javito, Javito que no paras de ponerle pegas. . Si se quiere subir al coche, pues que se suba. Déjala vivir ^^ Edited July 8, 2017 at 04:45 PM by biscuit2 1 Quote
biscuit2 Posted July 8, 2017 at 04:43 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 04:43 PM Ooops my spanish part talks first. Sorry for that 1 Quote
Moo112 Posted July 8, 2017 at 04:52 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 04:52 PM What happened?? I too think the video of today leaving her hotel went too far with the public. She granted from inside the car, but, isn't that a bit too much? If you give the public too much, they now no limits and that can be annoying for fans (and non fans). Pepe is on the right Interesting how well they have befriended Isn't Pepe married? I thought I saw a picture of him with a ring on...celine is dealing with her grief by going a little nuts and doing things she wouldn't normally do. The fashion thing is does not remind her of Rene. Everything else does....that has to a bit much at times. 1 Quote
Javito Posted July 8, 2017 at 05:02 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 05:02 PM Ooops my spanish part talks first. Sorry for that That must be Pepe, and Céline's late flamenco moves 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
DionFanAlways Posted July 8, 2017 at 05:20 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 05:20 PM ..celine is dealing with her grief by going a little nuts and doing things she wouldn't normally do. Honestly though do we really know what she would normally do? 5 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted July 8, 2017 at 05:26 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 05:26 PM More. 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
québecflower Posted July 8, 2017 at 05:29 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 05:29 PM Honestly though do we really know what she would normally do? exactly. 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
RosieBarron Posted July 8, 2017 at 05:32 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 05:32 PM Isn't Pepe married? I thought I saw a picture of him with a ring on...celine is dealing with her grief by going a little nuts and doing things she wouldn't normally do. The fashion thing is does not remind her of Rene. Everything else does....that has to a bit much at times. Yes it must be difficult for her to constantly be around things and people that remind her of Rene all the time. She does seem to be pushing herself to try new things which I suppose is healthy. It does make me slightly nervous watching all this though. I hope she knows how far to go and there are people watching out for her behind the scenes. Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted July 8, 2017 at 05:48 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 05:48 PM More. Oh my god I love this ❤️ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 1 Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted July 8, 2017 at 05:50 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 05:50 PM Ok, so I bought the Titanic hoodie, it was just too cute ❤ Set me back 90 euros though. Queuing here was terrible...I think I was outside for an hour in the sweltering heat.The things I will do for my Queen ❤ 2 Quote
Danystar Posted July 8, 2017 at 05:54 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 05:54 PM Did you see it??? Something similar to the tap for recording and the microphone behind the sound engineer's console https://www.instagram.com/p/BWSy-2wDr_i/ Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted July 8, 2017 at 06:02 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 06:02 PM (edited) Is this normal or could it be for a dvd? BTW Véronic started. ETA: Don't know why it always shows up upside down, sorry.And darn, Véronic changes her speeches less than Céline 😁 Edited July 8, 2017 at 06:05 PM by Dancing_Queen 2 Quote
4girlsathome Posted July 8, 2017 at 06:06 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 06:06 PM Sorry to be off topic, but whats the beef with Claudette? I know bits and pieces but not everything and i see people saying stuff about her all the time on here and im curious haha! Me too ! Quote
Flymetothemoon Posted July 8, 2017 at 06:09 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 06:09 PM Is this normal or could it be for a dvd? BTW Véronic started. ETA: Don't know why it always shows up upside down, sorry.And darn, Véronic changes her speeches less than Céline 😁 I think it is for the big screens. Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 8, 2017 at 06:13 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 06:13 PM Yeah it does look like they are recording tonight by the looks of it! Kev x Quote
dawn Posted July 8, 2017 at 06:21 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 06:21 PM https://www.facebook.com/yann.lepetit/videos/10155310355432870/ 1 Quote
Cafe67 Posted July 8, 2017 at 06:25 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 06:25 PM I know this is technically off-topic, but speaking of Claudette, this is my favorite thing she ever did https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0O7F7X2FQ4 And remember when she served for a short period as one of Celine's backup singers, but would screech at the top of her lungs to draw attention to herself? I love that song, but for some reason, Claudette always reminds of Herbie the Elf from Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer here! Sorry - way off topic, but wouldn't know where else to respond to that! 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.