Kiwi57ienz Posted July 7, 2017 at 10:22 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 10:22 AM Wow, well-spotted! I just took a look at that guy's insta and he met her in Stockholm, Copenhaguen and many times in Paris...She must recognize him by now, he's like the new Ramona! (has she been spotted at any of the shows btw?)Apparently, she was staying home this year Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Quote
celinesounds Posted July 7, 2017 at 10:49 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 10:49 AM How do you know? just guessing 1 Quote #FREEJAVITO
Kiwi57ienz Posted July 7, 2017 at 11:08 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 11:08 AM What's with her pruning the tree?........I just don't get the pruning the tree. Was she up there on the ladder and said, 'while I'm up here let me do this for you?' Lol! Totally out of left field, it reminds me of a scene taken from Anne of Green Gables, towards the end of the second series. Almost identical, with very similar clothes. *ducks quickly and exits stage left* Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2 Quote
Popular Post CelineDionFreak Posted July 7, 2017 at 11:10 AM Popular Post Posted July 7, 2017 at 11:10 AM Are there any straight male fans here? I thought they became extinct long ago?No we aren't extinct! I guess we're just a rare mythological creature 9 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Javito Posted July 7, 2017 at 11:22 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 11:22 AM (edited) I think she accidentally farted. On the man's face. That's why Céline is subtly smiling. This would be me! Love Celine's expression in this! Edited July 7, 2017 at 11:24 AM by Javito 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Kiwi57ienz Posted July 7, 2017 at 11:22 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 11:22 AM This is horrible! I suggest you use Celine as an example, who lost the love of her life, but has managed to overcome the loss and embrace life! You can do this! My advice to you: 1.Do not want to die.2.Listen to Celine, our favourite music is always therapeutic.3.Go to the concerts & on vacation.4.Spend time with friends & family. Hope you recover as soon as possible!Plus, you have a lot of support on this forum alone...we are here for you, and although most of us haven't met many other people whose names on here, we might reply to...we are all here with a single focus: WE LOVE CÉLINE!!!!!!! This time that you are going through will pass, and I know it feels like the end of the world at the moment, each day it will get easier. Céline's music is incredibly healing. It helped me to turn my life around, following 10 years in an exceptionally abusive marriage, and the following 10 years, not still in the marriage, but still taking psychological abuse. Hence the two tattoos on my arm, which are in my profile pic.You will get through this...one day at a time. I suggest you go to the concerts, make new friends, get involved, and remember two things: "tomorrow is a fresh day, with no mistakes in it", and "today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday, and all is well" Feel free to PM me, if you would like some support....We are here for you.. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 6 Quote
artistman2007 Posted July 7, 2017 at 12:02 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 12:02 PM Are those tomatoes ? only miss celina popins can see them😂,it feels like she's playing a character in a movie , a crazy sycho person 😂 1 Quote
MrTim212 Posted July 7, 2017 at 12:11 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 12:11 PM Honestly after watching what they did with Le ballet, I don't understand why they didn't use him for Refuse To Dance on the English shows? He could have done something pretty nice for that song and with Céline too! There's still time for them to add something! 1 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
MrTim212 Posted July 7, 2017 at 12:12 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 12:12 PM No we aren't extinct! I guess we're just a rare mythological creature #FakeNews hahaha 2 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
DionFanAlways Posted July 7, 2017 at 12:27 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 12:27 PM (edited) Totally out of left field, it reminds me of a scene taken from Anne of Green Gables, towards the end of the second series. Almost identical, with very similar clothes. *ducks quickly and exits stage left* Sent from my iPad using TapatalkI know! I can't stop watching her clipping away. And with such gusto and determination! I do find it funny that she didn't know how to hold it at first. Edited July 7, 2017 at 12:27 PM by DionFanAlways 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
MrTim212 Posted July 7, 2017 at 12:35 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 12:35 PM It's impossible to follow all that's going on with Celine right now! This is what heaven must feel like But I think it's also good she has some periods in Vegas when she is not on the media all the time, overexposure wouldn't be good either. All I'm hoping is that Sony takes advantage of this general love and admiration towards Celine and puts it into the new album, I'm sure there wouldn't be a producer or songwriter that would refuse to work with her now, so if they do things right next album could be huge. Celine's Believe era could be coming. I was boring a friend of mine with Céline talk the other day, and was comparing this all to Cher's "Believe" era! My friend just rolled her eyes. Haha 2 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
Nmj Posted July 7, 2017 at 12:42 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 12:42 PM Nope, master Luke. Fortunately Céline already dismissed that possibility during her speech in this tour She used exactly your same words to discard that thought, so no, if she's true to her current words, "she won't end her career locked up in Vegas" But being "locked up" and being there are two different things. If she cuts down yet again on the number of shows there and opens herself up for ALOT of other projects something like how Jennifer Lopez does it, than I hardly would say shes locked up there. I have a feeling she'll always do Vegas at least a couple of months out the year. 2 Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted July 7, 2017 at 12:51 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 12:51 PM http://people.com/style/celine-dion-paris-photo-shoot-poses/ 2 Quote
MrTim212 Posted July 7, 2017 at 12:56 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 12:56 PM Nope, master Luke. Fortunately Céline already dismissed that possibility during her speech in this tour She used exactly your same words to discard that thought, so no, if she's true to her current words, "she won't end her career locked up in Vegas" I took it more as a joke... Like "don't worry guys, they let me out of my cage every once and a while to sing my ACTUAL French repertoire and not just 'Quand ça balance'!. I'm not gonna disappear!" Or at least, I hope it was a joke... hehe 2 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
MrTim212 Posted July 7, 2017 at 12:57 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 12:57 PM CNN just did a piece on "Law & Order," and they played the theme song... reminded me of last year's tour... Ugh.. I wish we had a DVD! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
scielle Posted July 7, 2017 at 01:06 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 01:06 PM https://www.instagram.com/p/BWPm88KH-Md/?taken-by=bertrandguyon 5 Quote
chawatak Posted July 7, 2017 at 01:12 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 01:12 PM (edited) Ah I just saw in Schiaparelli's ig that they did posted Celine's pic two days ago.https://www.instagra...lsaschiaparelli "The legendary and iconic singer Celine Dion wearing the Crystal² dress from the latest #Schiaparelli #HauteCouture collection, overlooking the gracious Place Vendôme from the Schiaparelli premises. " Edited July 7, 2017 at 01:12 PM by chawatak 2 Quote LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!> https://vimeo.com/328324551
MrTim212 Posted July 7, 2017 at 01:13 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 01:13 PM https://www.instagram.com/p/BWPm88KH-Md/?taken-by=bertrandguyon Oooh! This is from the Schiaparelli Fall 2017 collection that just premiered at Paris Fashion Week. (Same designer who did "everyone's favorite" black dress with the stars from Vegas :sarcasm:) Here is the picture from the runway: Will be interesting to see Céline in something like this with such a "turtleneck." 1 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
MrTim212 Posted July 7, 2017 at 01:13 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 01:13 PM Ah I just saw in Schiaparelli's ig that they did posted Celine's pic two days ago.https://www.instagra...lsaschiaparelli "The legendary and iconic singer Celine Dion wearing the Crystal² dress from the latest #Schiaparelli #HauteCouture collection, overlooking the gracious Place Vendôme from the Schiaparelli premises. " It looks MUCH better on Céline than on the model. Maybe it will be the new opening dress for the English tour? 6 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
CelineDionFreak Posted July 7, 2017 at 01:15 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 01:15 PM #FakeNews hahahaWhat's that supposed to mean? I'm not lying lol Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted July 7, 2017 at 01:15 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 01:15 PM It looks MUCH better on Céline than on the model. Maybe it will be the new opening dress for the English tour? I was about to say the very same thing. Not being biased, but Celine wears it far better!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 4 Quote
MrTim212 Posted July 7, 2017 at 01:15 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 01:15 PM What's that supposed to mean? I'm not lying lol I know! I was just teasing! 1 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
CelineDionFreak Posted July 7, 2017 at 01:16 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 01:16 PM (edited) I know! I was just teasing! Ah okay good! I was like is he saying I am or something? Edited July 7, 2017 at 01:16 PM by CelineDionFreak Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
chawatak Posted July 7, 2017 at 01:17 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 01:17 PM Celine will feature in an upcoming thriller film: 5 Quote LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!> https://vimeo.com/328324551
MrTim212 Posted July 7, 2017 at 01:18 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 01:18 PM I was about to say the very same thing. Not being biased, but Celine wears it far better!! It fits her body better... I think that when they fitted it on her, they cinched the waist so it doesn't look like a boxy smock, and it gives it more of a form fit. It goes well with her hair color too! 2 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted July 7, 2017 at 01:19 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 01:19 PM It fits her body better... I think that when they fitted it on her, they cinched the waist so it doesn't look like a boxy smock, and it gives it more of a form fit. It goes well with her hair color too! I also don't really like the 'look' of a lot of models, if you know what I mean. You'd be as well to stick the clothes on a hanger! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 3 Quote
MrTim212 Posted July 7, 2017 at 01:19 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 01:19 PM Celine will feature in an upcoming thriller film: Haha. This looks to me like something out of the Hunger Games. 3 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
CelineDionFreak Posted July 7, 2017 at 01:21 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 01:21 PM She looks like one of the abnegation from the Divergent movie too! 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted July 7, 2017 at 01:36 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 01:36 PM It looks MUCH better on Céline than on the model. Maybe it will be the new opening dress for the English tour? I would love to think that but my gut tells me it was just for the vogue shoot Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Your_Su_Phu Posted July 7, 2017 at 01:43 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 01:43 PM (edited) As I'm watching all the tour videos I keep on noticing a few comments here and there complaining about how "rude" the audience is for being loud or hollering during the show and I'm just like..do you even follow Celine?! I know this has been discussed ad nauseam but it's too bad the Vegas audience is so sedate in comparison. Reminds me of someone's amazing footage of a lone woman dancing shamelessly during one of the interludes at the Vegas show though https://twitter.com/...782930941845505 Edited July 7, 2017 at 01:45 PM by Your_Su_Phu 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.