CelineDionFreak Posted July 7, 2017 at 01:36 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 01:36 AM What's with her pruning the tree?........I just don't get the pruning the tree. Was she up there on the ladder and said, 'while I'm up here let me do this for you?' Lol! that's the best reaction I've seen all day lol 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Popular Post CelineDionForeverNY Posted July 7, 2017 at 01:52 AM Popular Post Posted July 7, 2017 at 01:52 AM What's with her pruning the tree?........I just don't get the pruning the tree. Was she up there on the ladder and said, 'while I'm up here let me do this for you?' Lol! She wanted to cut "la plus haute branche." 8 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
CelineDionFreak Posted July 7, 2017 at 01:58 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 01:58 AM She wanted to cut "la plus haute branche." Omg good one!!! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
I Drove All Night! Posted July 7, 2017 at 02:16 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 02:16 AM (edited) Here's the Chanel dress from today.... Fall 17 Couture http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/fall-2017-couture/chanel/slideshow/collection#60 Edited July 7, 2017 at 02:16 AM by I Drove All Night! 2 Quote
Brandon Posted July 7, 2017 at 02:31 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 02:31 AM (edited) What advice did I impose on anyone? And me lashing out at you for being horrible, is not trolling. You being snide and snarky and condescending to people is trolling. And you've been doing it to more than one person for days. As for the things that I've called you...I just call 'em as I see 'em.Excuse me, but you're the one that always butts in my posts with your highly critical and judgemental and derogatory remarks. You do it often, and to others as well. I've never once replied to your posts but you seem to always seek me out and jump in with your off-color, insulting remarks. You're the troll honey. Never have I seeked you out to insult and degrade you. You should look in the mirror. If you notice I always stay far from your posts but you continue to reply to my posts and interject your insults and name-calling, which is prohibited on the forum. And if you think my posts are "snide", too freaking bad. That's my personality and if you don't have a sense of humor that's your problem, not mine. But what's retarded is that you keep replying to me first. If you don't like the posts, then PASS IT BY. It's simple. Haven't you noticed that I never reply to any if your posts unless provoked? You're just a dick.You must love me then. Edited July 7, 2017 at 02:34 AM by Brandon 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 7, 2017 at 02:36 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 02:36 AM I will try to explain my awful story. (But I speak French). Three years ago, I met the woman of my life. We began the most peaceful, full of love, and tenderness relationship. We were happy during 3 years. Last year, we saw Céline in Canada where I celebrated my 30 years old. She offered me a VIP package, that was wonderful. This year, we planned to have great holidays after a difficult year during which I had to work a lot. But finally, we will have holidays from Friday the 14th of July. After this, the paradize : Céline in Bern on the 15th (front row !!! Without VIP package !!!!), next go to Nice (where her parents has a house nearby) for one week of holidays and again Céline on the 20th, front row again. After that, we also booked 2 weeks of relaxed holidays in a country we haven't been before. But..... she left me yesterday.... she met another girl last weekend and realized I finally wasn't her love of her life... after having telling me "I love you forever, I love you more than anything else" just the 1st of July (the day of our anniversary), just before she met the other girl !! (And she told me "i love you" every day during these 3 years...) For me it is a total nightmare. I am completely devastated. I really don't know how can I handle it. I don't know what to do for the shows. She doesn't want to come, she tells me to find someone else to go to the shows in Bern and Nice, to find a hotel in Nice, she wants to cancel our holidays... She has already left our appartment... Please help me because one week ago I was over the moon and now I just want to die... I am so very sorry for your heartbreak. I know it all too well. My first love cheated on me, very badly...and we broke up. I was single from 2007-2012, when I met another guy. He allowed me to open my heart and taught me how to love again at a very different point in my life as an adult. And in 2013, he passed away. I know it feels like the end of the world now, but it will get better. As cliche as that sounds. I think you should still go on your holiday. Bring a friend, or a relative you care about, who you can have fun with. It won't be what you had planned, but it can still be special. I promise, it gets better. <3 3 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 7, 2017 at 02:38 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 02:38 AM Excuse me, but you're the one that always butts in my posts with your highly critical and judgemental and derogatory remarks. You do it often, and to others as well. I've never once replied to your posts but you seem to always seek me out and jump in with your off-color, insulting remarks. You're the troll honey. Never have I seeked you out to insult and degrade you. You should look in the mirror. If you notice I always stay far from your posts but you continue to reply to my posts and interject your insults and name-calling, which is prohibited on the forum. And if you think my posts are "snide", too freaking bad. That's my personality and if you don't have a sense of humor that's your problem, not mine. But what's retarded is that you keep replying to me first. If you don't like the posts, then PASS IT BY. It's simple. Haven't you noticed that I never reply to any if your posts unless provoked?You must love me then. Only reason I come at you the way I do, is because I respond to your (public) post, on a (public) forum, and you don't respond in a dignified way. It's always with condescension and an eye roll. Which is how you respond to most people. 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
québecflower Posted July 7, 2017 at 02:41 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 02:41 AM (edited) I will try to explain my awful story. (But I speak French). Three years ago, I met the woman of my life. We began the most peaceful, full of love, and tenderness relationship. We were happy during 3 years. Last year, we saw Céline in Canada where I celebrated my 30 years old. She offered me a VIP package, that was wonderful. This year, we planned to have great holidays after a difficult year during which I had to work a lot. But finally, we will have holidays from Friday the 14th of July. After this, the paradize : Céline in Bern on the 15th (front row !!! Without VIP package !!!!), next go to Nice (where her parents has a house nearby) for one week of holidays and again Céline on the 20th, front row again. After that, we also booked 2 weeks of relaxed holidays in a country we haven't been before. But..... she left me yesterday.... she met another girl last weekend and realized I finally wasn't her love of her life... after having telling me "I love you forever, I love you more than anything else" just the 1st of July (the day of our anniversary), just before she met the other girl !! (And she told me "i love you" every day during these 3 years...) For me it is a total nightmare. I am completely devastated. I really don't know how can I handle it. I don't know what to do for the shows. She doesn't want to come, she tells me to find someone else to go to the shows in Bern and Nice, to find a hotel in Nice, she wants to cancel our holidays... She has already left our appartment... Please help me because one week ago I was over the moon and now I just want to die...i don't know what to say, really sad. . Send you all my positive thoughts. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Edited July 7, 2017 at 02:44 AM by québecflower 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Popular Post québecflower Posted July 7, 2017 at 02:42 AM Popular Post Posted July 7, 2017 at 02:42 AM (edited) Here's the Chanel dress from today.... Fall 17 Couture http://www.vogue.com...w/collection#60Mrs. Peacock killed Colonel Mustard in the library with the wrench. Edited July 7, 2017 at 02:44 AM by québecflower 9 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
CelineDionFreak Posted July 7, 2017 at 02:47 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 02:47 AM Mrs. Peacock killed Colonel Mustard in the library with the wrench.Okay you just killed me 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
chocolatechip15 Posted July 7, 2017 at 02:50 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 02:50 AM All this Celine spotting makes me wonder if she is locked up, so to speak, when she is in Vegas. You never, well rarely, see pics of her around Vegas. ( I guess RC's hockey) Granted Vegas isn't LA or NY but still you would think she has to get out of the house sometimes. Just a random thought. Oh, I think she does stuff in Vegas -- it's just that we don't see pics because there isn't the same type of paparazzi and throngs of obsessed fans in Lake Las Vegas as there are when she's in a major city like Paris for just a short time and everyone knows where's she staying. Even with that, off the top of my head I can think of a fair number of sightings of her out and about recently in Vegas -- at Barnev's art show, at one of the celebrity chef restaurants, taking the twins to that Opportunity Village festival. I know that when RC was small, she talked about how she and Rene loved to take him to Chuck E Cheese; everyday things like that. I think she's actually a lot *less* locked up in Vegas because there's not the same obsession with following her every move, so she can live more of a semblance of a normal life. (I think it would be really hard for her to do something like go to a kid's hockey game in Paris, without it being front cover news. Think how many games RC must have had over the years, and how relatively few pics we've seen. They mostly let her be in Vegas, and I think that's a good thing.) 6 Quote
Brandon Posted July 7, 2017 at 02:53 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 02:53 AM Don't know if this one has been posted yet. Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkFor some reason I don't like this shot. It looks like that thing weighs a ton and it's just dragging her down, as she pulls all that dead weight around. 2 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Brandon Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:00 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:00 AM Only reason I come at you the way I do, is because I respond to your (public) post, on a (public) forum, and you don't respond in a dignified way. It's always with condescension and an eye roll. Which is how you respond to most people.Sweetheart look in the mirror. You even admitted yourself that you are a B**ch.And if I want to utilize the emoticons on the board I most certainly will. Get a sense of humor or get stuffed. Something tells me you'll be doing the latter. Hahaha Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Nmj Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:01 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:01 AM I just hope that WHEN her new English album is released we get a special and new photoshoot especially for the album. No recyclables , no leftovers. Just a photoshoot to represent the album. They tend to be lazy for her albums but yet when PEOPLE magazine calls they always jump at the opportunity. 7 Quote
I Drove All Night! Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:04 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:04 AM Nice shoutout from Brad Goreski (stylist, E! Fashion Police) https://www.instagram.com/p/BWOrAmbnmc2/ 2 Quote
Popular Post LukeD Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:08 AM Popular Post Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:08 AM (edited) I will try to explain my awful story. (But I speak French). Three years ago, I met the woman of my life. We began the most peaceful, full of love, and tenderness relationship. We were happy during 3 years. Last year, we saw Céline in Canada where I celebrated my 30 years old. She offered me a VIP package, that was wonderful. This year, we planned to have great holidays after a difficult year during which I had to work a lot. But finally, we will have holidays from Friday the 14th of July. After this, the paradize : Céline in Bern on the 15th (front row !!! Without VIP package !!!!), next go to Nice (where her parents has a house nearby) for one week of holidays and again Céline on the 20th, front row again. After that, we also booked 2 weeks of relaxed holidays in a country we haven't been before. But..... she left me yesterday.... she met another girl last weekend and realized I finally wasn't her love of her life... after having telling me "I love you forever, I love you more than anything else" just the 1st of July (the day of our anniversary), just before she met the other girl !! (And she told me "i love you" every day during these 3 years...) For me it is a total nightmare. I am completely devastated. I really don't know how can I handle it. I don't know what to do for the shows. She doesn't want to come, she tells me to find someone else to go to the shows in Bern and Nice, to find a hotel in Nice, she wants to cancel our holidays... She has already left our appartment... Please help me because one week ago I was over the moon and now I just want to die...This is horrible! I suggest you use Celine as an example, who lost the love of her life, but has managed to overcome the loss and embrace life! You can do this! My advice to you: 1.Do not want to die.2.Listen to Celine, our favourite music is always therapeutic.3.Go to the concerts & on vacation.4.Spend time with friends & family. Hope you recover as soon as possible! Edited July 7, 2017 at 03:10 AM by LukeD 11 Quote
Brandon Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:10 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:10 AM I just hope that WHEN her new English album is released we get a special and new photoshoot especially for the album. No recyclables , no leftovers. Just a photoshoot to represent the album. They tend to be lazy for her albums but yet when PEOPLE magazine calls they always jump at the opportunity.Yea, with all the photoshoots she's been doing lately, I sincerely hope they can slap some interesting shots together instead of using old photos from some old photo shoot. I wish her European tour photographer would put something together from all the hotel pics she took. And I wonder what are they going to use all those high fashion pics for... Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
noyau Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:14 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:14 AM Thank you CelinesDIVO5, québecflower and LukeD for your words.... 5 Quote ***I speak French, sorry for my mistakes in English. I would be very happy if you write me a private message to tell me when I make mistakes, as I want to improve my English***
flutefreak Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:19 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:19 AM Just had a thought, what if they are having Pepe draw Celine for the English album cover? Maybe that's crazy... 3 Quote
Naiomi zhannah Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:24 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:24 AM My advice for(noyau) is go to the Celine concerts try to do things that MAKE YOU HAPPY. Try to block out the memories. Quick question did she like Celine Quote
Nmj Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:25 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:25 AM Just had a thought, what if they are having Pepe draw Celine for the English album cover? Maybe that's crazy... Pepe can go back to wherever he came from. Lol 2 weeks ago no Pepe and now Pepe is everywhere and he's annoying me. Maybe he's Celine's new manager while we are at it! Quote
LukeD Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:25 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:25 AM Give me an album cover that is not black & white with Celine just standing there and I'll be satisfied! She can even be photographed picking her nose for all I care! Oh and last time Celine looked like Celine for an English studio album it was 2004. Maybe they need to consider this as well. 3 Quote
Brandon Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:27 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:27 AM http://i.imgur.com/JEPLbtV.gif Seriously, can you imagine Celine frequently touring in the span of 9 months and then performing in Vegas only in July? OF COURSE she would look more at ease and happier there. It is all about Routine VS Routine Break. Yea and somehow she's still more at home in a French environment as opposed to LV. It's just a different vibe. Like she says she feels like an animal let out of a cage when she leaves Vegas. And I noticed that Britney does the same. Now she's on tour in Israel. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Nmj Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:28 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:28 AM Give me an album cover that is not black & white with Celine just standing there and I'll be satisfied! She can even be photographed picking her nose for all I care! Oh and last time Celine looked like Celine for an English studio album it was 2004. Maybe they need to consider this as well. My favorite album cover ever from Celine is the pic they chose for the cover of "OH" .. wasn't happy about the B&W but it was a BEAUTIFUL pic and photoshoot 2 Quote
Popular Post LukeD Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:29 AM Popular Post Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:29 AM I am listening to this thinking we might never get an amazing song like Only One Road again! I need some meaningful power ballads in her new album! ''... we said goodbye but our hearts did not hear...'' 8 Quote
Brandon Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:31 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:31 AM Give me an album cover that is not black & white with Celine just standing there and I'll be satisfied! She can even be photographed picking her nose for all I care! Oh and last time Celine looked like Celine for an English studio album it was 2004. Maybe they need to consider this as well.I know, they always photoshop her too much. Maybe an illustration from Pepe would be a change of pace. 2 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
LukeD Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:35 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:35 AM Yea and somehow she's still more at home in a French environment as opposed to LV. It's just a different vibe. Like she says she feels like an animal let out of a cage when she leaves Vegas. And I noticed that Britney does the same. Now she's on tour in Israel.Well, I have never agreed with the notion that Vegas is a cage/prison because Celine has freely chosen to be there and she doesn't seem to have a bad time. The fact that she has a better time when touring the world does not make Vegas a burden. It is not black and white! I think escaping the daily routine is what makes the difference. My favorite album cover ever from Celine is the pic they chose for the cover of "OH" .. wasn't happy about the B&W but it was a BEAUTIFUL pic and photoshootShe looks great there indeed! This photo was taken from the Goodbye (The Saddest Word) music video! Or footage from the photoshoot was used in the video. 2 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:35 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:35 AM Sweetheart look in the mirror. You even admitted yourself that you are a B**ch.And if I want to utilize the emoticons on the board I most certainly will. Get a sense of humor or get stuffed. Something tells me you'll be doing the latter. Hahaha My sense of humor is just fine, thank you. Having a sense of humor has nothing to do with dealing with someone's condescending attitude. It's fine to be snarky and sarcastic. But know when to use it. You initially came at me after I responded to a post about Celine singing PQTME, and I said it was magical to be there and experience it live. That was not a rude response, or negative, or even combative. You turned it into all of those things because you tried to discredit an opinion, a friendly one at that. You were mean for no reason, and that is truly why we are at where we are at. 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Brandon Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:35 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:35 AM I am listening to this thinking we might never get an amazing song like Only One Road again! I need some meaningful power ballads in her new album! Haha, you're going to get dragged for saying that. Fans want her to embrace the new trends, per Beyonce, Katy Perry style. 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
LukeD Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:37 AM Posted July 7, 2017 at 03:37 AM Haha, you're going to get dragged for saying that. Fans want her to embrace the new trends, per Beyonce, Katy Perry style. They will have to deal with reality. Eventually. I got off topic though! We should be discussing the current tour in this thread. My bad, apologies everyone! 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.