Loup_garou Posted July 6, 2017 at 06:55 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 06:55 PM This IG stories are amazing! https://streamable.com/sit17 and the song she's using as backdrop for the dance, well the beat is great...the vocals on the other hand NSFW 3 Quote
leus Posted July 6, 2017 at 06:55 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 06:55 PM Oh what I wouldn't give to hear "A Cause" ....... *sigh* I love that song!!! 1 Quote
I Drove All Night! Posted July 6, 2017 at 07:02 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 07:02 PM Looks like they filled in her hairline a bit for the Vogue shoot... 1 Quote
joaofilho Posted July 6, 2017 at 07:13 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 07:13 PM SHE LOOKS AMAZING! https://youtu.be/On1AClYVEDY https://youtu.be/yFwFZC6iZ24Watching these videos, Celine could well participate in a fantasy film, Fantastic Animals and Where They Live 2, would be very good, she is very good, I hope she can still make a movie. 5 Quote
Popular Post I Drove All Night! Posted July 6, 2017 at 07:16 PM Popular Post Posted July 6, 2017 at 07:16 PM (edited) Only very slightly related to Celine... found this gem under a video for Le Ballet on 7/1.... I'm giggling far too much. :sofunny: :sofunny: Edited July 6, 2017 at 07:17 PM by I Drove All Night! 8 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 6, 2017 at 07:45 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 07:45 PM https://youtu.be/Qi9H1UZViPs Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
scielle Posted July 6, 2017 at 07:49 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 07:49 PM Whoa - https://www.instagram.com/p/BWN6SxdgXMr/ 3 Quote
ryba Posted July 6, 2017 at 07:50 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 07:50 PM Watching these videos, Celine could well participate in a fantasy film, Fantastic Animals and Where They Live 2, would be very good, she is very good, I hope she can still make a movie.are they finishing the encore un soir video? lol 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 6, 2017 at 07:51 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 07:51 PM (edited) Whoa - https://www.instagram.com/p/BWN6SxdgXMr/Whoa is right! But I do like the floral detailing! Edited July 6, 2017 at 07:52 PM by CelineDionFreak Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
*kirstie* Posted July 6, 2017 at 07:52 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 07:52 PM Whoa - https://www.instagram.com/p/BWN6SxdgXMr/ Um... She looks like Mary Poppins on steroids 😂 7 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 6, 2017 at 07:53 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 07:53 PM SHE LOOKS AMAZING! FINALLY! The long awaited music video for EUS!!! 6 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted July 6, 2017 at 07:57 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 07:57 PM FINALLY! The long awaited music video for EUS!!! My french must be really bad cause I missed the line about trimming the leaves... Dans Le Jardin! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted July 6, 2017 at 08:17 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 08:17 PM This outfit is well, rather, busy! https://instagram.com/p/BWN8mU7BBRo/ 3 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CELINE MARIE Posted July 6, 2017 at 08:18 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 08:18 PM (edited) https://www.instagra.../p/BWN8mU7BBRo/ she is soooo sweet Edited July 6, 2017 at 08:19 PM by CELINE MARIE 2 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 6, 2017 at 08:20 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 08:20 PM https://youtu.be/tq9zdVDO1g0 Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
4girlsathome Posted July 6, 2017 at 08:22 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 08:22 PM FINALLY! The long awaited music video for EUS!!! I feel very uncomfortable when I watch these videos. It's all very artificial, unnatural and she looks like a governess. The face looks unlikeable on me. 2 Quote
alexpepin Posted July 6, 2017 at 08:26 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 08:26 PM Its called high fashion photoshoot...its not an album cover shoot. We need to stop analysing every detail 6 Quote
Cafe67 Posted July 6, 2017 at 08:31 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 08:31 PM I guess I need to hear everyone else's opinion because I don't understand why haute couture has to be so "bizarre"! So strange, IMO. I'd much rather see Céline in something beautiful with flattering lines or in something casual yet chic. Every outfit so far has seemed very much more like a costume you would wear for a play instead of an outfit to wear in public. 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 6, 2017 at 08:35 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 08:35 PM https://www.instagra.../p/BWN8mU7BBRo/ she is soooo sweet That guy in the pic seems to be "everywhere" on this tour that Celine is... if he's part of her team fair enough. But if not... I think we have a seriously SCF right there. 1 Quote
4girlsathome Posted July 6, 2017 at 08:35 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 08:35 PM Its called high fashion photoshoot...its not an album cover shoot. We need to stop analysing every detail I have not analyzed anything. I have only described my feeling as the video has worked on me. 1 Quote
alexpepin Posted July 6, 2017 at 08:44 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 08:44 PM It was not personal about you haha 😂 its in general...im so happy that shes taking real risks now and shes having a blast these past weeks...we wanted something else then boring black and white pics and finally we get something new Quote
celinesounds Posted July 6, 2017 at 08:44 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 08:44 PM it's the new english single written by SIA Quote #FREEJAVITO
Bruno Portugal Posted July 6, 2017 at 08:45 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 08:45 PM The photos and videos are amazing. Hope she'll be on the cover of Vogue Magazine! 2 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
CelineDionFreak Posted July 6, 2017 at 08:48 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 08:48 PM it's the new english single written by SIAHow do you know? Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted July 6, 2017 at 08:50 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 08:50 PM I guess I need to hear everyone else's opinion because I don't understand why haute couture has to be so "bizarre"! So strange, IMO. I'd much rather see Céline in something beautiful with flattering lines or in something casual yet chic. Every outfit so far has seemed very much more like a costume you would wear for a play instead of an outfit to wear in public.That's just what haute couture is. It's not supposed to make sense, it's deliberately over the top. It's embellished with sequins, lace, florals, crystals, etc. It costs as much as it looks, astronomical. It's made for the wealthy, to wear to balls, to wear on stage, to awards shows, and the like. Vogue is a fashion magazine, and is the reason why Céline is wearing these creations. Ordinarily she doesn't go so far haute couture, although she does wear a LOT of it. I'd like to think, this is to advertise for the brands, but also to show another side of Céline she's kept disguised for so long! 4 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Popular Post Bruno Portugal Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:01 PM Popular Post Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:01 PM That's just what haute couture is. It's not supposed to make sense, it's deliberately over the top. It's embellished with sequins, lace, florals, crystals, etc. It costs as much as it looks, astronomical. It's made for the wealthy, to wear to balls, to wear on stage, to awards shows, and the like. Vogue is a fashion magazine, and is the reason why Céline is wearing these creations. Ordinarily she doesn't go so far haute couture, although she does wear a LOT of it. I'd like to think, this is to advertise for the brands, but also to show another side of Céline she's kept disguised for so long! From Tv Guide or Hello Canada to Elle and Vogue Magazine.It's a new Celine? Maybe... And I'm loving it. Hope she'll be as much involved in the new English album. Her next music video should also be something really artistic and unexpected. 9 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
CelineDionFreak Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:02 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:02 PM From Tv Guide or Hello Canada to Elle and Vogue Magazine.It's a new Celine? Maybe... And I'm loving it. Hope she'll be as much involved in the new English album. Her next music video should also be something really artistic and unexpected. I so agree! Wonderfully said. 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:04 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:04 PM FINALLY! The long awaited music video for EUS!!! lol Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:05 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:05 PM She's looking extremely amazing on these videos Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 3 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:05 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 09:05 PM That guy in the pic seems to be "everywhere" on this tour that Celine is... if he's part of her team fair enough. But if not... I think we have a seriously SCF right there.He's security. I've seen him in Vegas a couple of times. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.