Jump to content

Céline Dion Live 2017 (tour) - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
Don't know why the links do not work, maybe they have been reported?(no email/notification tho)... Edited by Flymetothemoon
  • Like 1
Posted
My favourite outfit so far!!!
Posted

There was nothing left to add to that post, but you just had to take it further didn't you. :wtf:

 

There was nothing negative or snarky about my reply. It's called conversation.

  • Like 4

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted

You must mean On S'est Aimer a Cause. :) While they are basically the same song i find On s'est aimer a cause more meaningful. I'd probably be an emotinal basketcase if she sang it as well. Haha

Nope, this one:

Love it!

 

But yes, On S'est Aimer a Cause is wonderful if I want to go to sleep. :-D :P :P :P

I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

Today's outfit?

 

https://www.instagra.../p/BWM9FzKFMH7/

 

Seems big sleeves and big bows are a theme lately...

:mellow: um, not feeling it.......
  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

:mellow: um, not feeling it.......

 

Meh. As we've learned, tomorrow's another day.

 

I just wish we got as much variety with her set lists as we do with her clothes!

  • Like 3
Posted
The outfit today is well, um, interesting. I wonder why she's out today and where she's going?
  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted (edited)

Anything's an upgrade from that garish snakeskin jacket :giggle:

 

Kind of disappointed that Tom and Lorenzo (a major fashion blog) haven't covered her yet. They've written amazing posts on some of her best looks the past year.

Edited by Your_Su_Phu
Posted

Refuse to dance is becoming lcmm/rdmh way to quick. It's been like 10 shows and the last 3 or 4 have already been a far cry from the first few shows. She's trying go create too many adlibs and I don't really like them.

Yes, sadly. Stop it Celine...
  • Like 2
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

Nope, this one:

Love it!

 

But yes, On S'est Aimer a Cause is wonderful if I want to go to sleep. :-D :P :P :P

I'd poke you in the ribs if you fell asleep during On s'est aimer a cause. It almost dethroned PQTME as my favourite song when it came out. It's a close 2nd though.
  • Like 6
Instagram: @delphis78
Posted (edited)

I'd poke you in the ribs if you fell asleep during On s'est aimer a cause. It almost dethroned PQTME as my favourite song when it came out. It's a close 2nd though.

Me: :sleep: Del: :pokey: Me: :eek:

 

Yes it is beautiful. :wub:

Edited by DionFanAlways
  • Like 5
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

Nope, this one:

Love it!

 

But yes, On S'est Aimer a Cause is wonderful if I want to go to sleep. :-D :P :P :P

one of her best eras in hair ,makeup ,and stage appearance,she looked wonderful,also in terms of fashion i think she was great ,just wasn't as famous for fashio n like now
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

I feel like the dancer is only going to be around her French concerts and that's it

Well of course..

First four shows sold out :)

O2 Arena, London, U.K., June 20-21, 2017, $4,135,146, 28,976 /28,976

Royal Arena, Copenhagen, Denmark, June 15, 2017, $2,577,612, 13,269 /13,269

Tele2 Arena, Stockholm, Sweden, June 17, 2017, $2,544,591, 21,699 /21,699

I love your nice country of Poland. US President is there now. :clap:

That blanket thing she's wearing after Le ballet is beyond horrendous. She looks as if he got to perform on some gospel choir but she isn't.

 

Also looks as if she's wearing of those cheap plastic raincoats you take for emergency just in case (only that her thing probably costs one kidney and half the other...), but it's not raining on stage Céline... no it isn't.

 

I'd rather have her coming to stage as Moman in the 1998 Adisq awards again than in that horrible garment :wacko:

 

post-6419-0-74555500-1499327557_thumb.jpg

If Vogue ever saw that pic, they would revoke her fashion status. :giggle:

The fifth show (GelreDome Netherlands) was also sold out. They said it was sold out in 30 minutes

Does she make a record finally? Edited by Brandon
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

I knew that cartoon but I had no idea about the story behind nor the name :mellow: . But I think it's days of glory are already gone right? I used to see him on Facebook posts and never knew what was it about.

 

Btw he always reminded me of another popular character in Spain... Carmen de Mairena :-D (sorry for the off-topic)

 

http://img.desmotivaciones.es/201109/actuaciondecarmendemairena_1.jpg

http://ocio.levante-emv.com/img_contenido/noticias/2017/01/557323/carmen.jpg

No, Pepe the Frog is still a symbol of the 'underground "inter-web", lol. I see the resemblance in the lips. Is that a man or woman.

Don't know why the links do not work, maybe they have been reported?(no email/notification tho)...

Haha, I don't think anyone would report links of Celine :giggle:

There was nothing negative or snarky about my reply. It's called Picky Polly

*fixed

The outfit today is well, um, interesting. I wonder why she's out today and where she's going?

:giggle:

Apparently PETA is on her case about that one...

http://www.lapresse....des-animaux.php

Oh God, here we go.. :wtf: Edited by Brandon
Posted

Wow, it’s almost like too much Celine there haha

 

Since Celine sat close to Anna, maybe she saw the password for their instagram account? :giggle:

  • Like 7
Posted (edited)

The outfit today is well, um, interesting. I wonder why she's out today and where she's going?

 

Shopping therapy, apparently; also, She saw/will see a doctor, She is a bit sick...

Edited by Flymetothemoon
  • Like 2
Posted

 

 

Shopping therapy, apparently; also, She saw/will see a doctor, She is a bit sick...

Where'd you see this?? And oh that's not a good thought :hmm:

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted (edited)
Can you keep a secret ;) I did not see, i was told 1h ago and cannot say who... Edited by Flymetothemoon
  • Like 3
Posted (edited)
Double post. Edited by Shamrock_1982
Posted

A bit, apparently...

I hope she doesn't have to move any shows... they're so tightly packed together with no wiggle room. *knock on wood*

  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted
That long yellow dress with the red thing on the back is gorgeous in that vogue post!!
  • Like 3
Posted

That long yellow dress with the red thing on the back is gorgeous in that vogue post!!

Yes I love it too!!! I would love if she brings something like that to Vegas! Would be a perfect swap out for the current yellow :heart:

  • Like 2

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...