Popular Post MrTim212 Posted July 7, 2017 at 04:18 PM Popular Post Posted July 7, 2017 at 04:18 PM She is into fashion now! So? Am I the only one who feels it is not coincidental that she became so involved in fashion after Rene died? The woman obviously needs to open a new page in her life! Something that is not correlated to her professional past with Rene! I bet she finds these activities invigorating! How can anyone debate that? Please give her a break! This is a good point. Fashion is probably the only part of her career where she doesn't "see Rene everywhere." 8 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
Your_Su_Phu Posted July 7, 2017 at 04:21 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 04:21 PM Don't mean to detract from this important conversation but - "In conclusion: Celine Dion is the number one supermodel in the world and everyone else is nothing but a piece of lint on her flying saucer hat." Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Give this person a Pulitzer 5 Quote
MrTim212 Posted July 7, 2017 at 04:21 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 04:21 PM Don't mean to detract from this important conversation but - "In conclusion: Celine Dion is the number one supermodel in the world and everyone else is nothing but a piece of lint on her flying saucer hat." Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the TweetJavascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the TweetJavascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet OK, back to regularly-scheduled programming. THIS is the greatest thing I've read all day! 1 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
LukeD Posted July 7, 2017 at 04:23 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 04:23 PM (edited) This is a good point. Fashion is probably the only part of her career where she doesn't "see Rene everywhere."Exactly. There had been instances when Celine and Rene disagreed as to what Celine should be wearing. They had different tastes IMO, and Celine clearly feels the need to open a new chapter in her life. This is something we need to embrace, especially since she is still recording meaningful songs and performs her music. Edited July 7, 2017 at 04:24 PM by LukeD 7 Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted July 7, 2017 at 05:04 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 05:04 PM You kidding? Dealing with this circus every day sounds like a nightmare.That's probably why she sticks around the Vegas suburbs. People leave her be. Much as I think she'd love to come back, she could never have that kind of relative anonymity anywhere in Quebec. Lots of internation artists come to Europe to find some peace.Look at Tina Turner in Switzarland or Madonna in England (actually moving to Sintra, Portugal). 2 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
québecflower Posted July 7, 2017 at 05:38 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 05:38 PM https://www.gofugyourself.com/photos/celine-dion-loves-paris-so-much/celebrities-attend-the-giambattista-valli-show-in-paris 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
comingback Posted July 7, 2017 at 05:42 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 05:42 PM She looks like Grace Kelly / Alfred Hitchcock actress here. 5 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 7, 2017 at 06:33 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 06:33 PM Today she went somewhere with RC and the squad! Probably sports related https://www.facebook.com/celinedionaddicts/videos/10156506042948228/ 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
scielle Posted July 7, 2017 at 06:37 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 06:37 PM LOL https://www.instagram.com/p/BWQWln5AhBH/ 2 Quote
*kirstie* Posted July 7, 2017 at 06:47 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 06:47 PM (edited) LOL https://www.instagram.com/p/BWQWln5AhBH/ I actually love the message that the person posted with this! ❤ Edited July 7, 2017 at 06:47 PM by *kirstie* 5 Quote
biscuit2 Posted July 7, 2017 at 07:03 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 07:03 PM ˆ 100%! Yeah, scream and shout during DUAM, T, TTWII, IA, LIAWN, LCMM, RDMH, etc... but let the ballads shine in their own way too! Seriously ? Scream and shout during these songs is absoluty no sense. There are no appropiate moment in these song to do that. You move and enjoy your energy but you can't declarate your love in these songs. Quote
Kiwi57ienz Posted July 7, 2017 at 07:14 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 07:14 PM (edited) Thanx for the information, servant Javito! Just teasing! I admit I had absolutely missed this statement. However, if the post of MrTim, which you liked, is correct, then what Celine has made clear is that she will be touring the world on every occasion. No? I think this is something we already know. Guess we need to see what the future holds and be unbiased about it!Love how we are arguing the notion of Celine being locked in a place, when this place provides her stability for the family, the chance to perform songs she enjoys, critical acclaim and money, money, money. I notice the persistent use of the word ''locked'' and I am like ''ok sure, how can I get myself locked up like that?'' Your interpretation makes much more sense to me. Had Celine announced that she would quit Vegas at some point, then this would have ignited much discussion here! I think we are looking at another 10 years (minimum) of Celine performing there, up until the twins turn 18!The Vegas show has more of a VIP sense to it. Everything is so classy and neat, you feel you are in a theatre ready to watch an orchestral show. I think this highly influences the mood of people, I know I would be feeling different in Vegas than what I'm feeling about the upcoming concert in Birmingham. I am ready to sing along, cheer and scream for this one! Just my two cents. I think Céline really enjoys the vibrant atmosphere at the live concert shows. These are her REAL fans, who really, and absolutely LOVE her music, and know a lot about her , her family, and her life. Most would love both English and French songs. She can really be herself, and express herself, in front of these fans. And she ADORES it!!!!! Then, on the other hand, you have Vegas. The people who go to her show in Vegas, are a mix of her fans, plus an enormous number of patrons, who don't even know that she had a French career, before an English career. She will be bound by some form of restrictions to her shows at Caesars..mainstream.....no hip gyrating....... a lot of people go to her Vegas show, because...when you go to Vegas that's what you do....like going to Broadway...you go to see "a broadway show". So, in order to have that stability whilst being a solo Mum, she has to sacrifice some of her true artistic enthusiasm, in Vegas, and let leash only when on tour...And boy, she did good with that complete surprise she gave us in Bordeaux.....if I hadn't already been completely saturated from the rain in Bordeaux, I might've though I had wet myself..... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Edited July 7, 2017 at 07:15 PM by Kiwi57ienz 2 Quote
MrTim212 Posted July 7, 2017 at 07:17 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 07:17 PM Seriously ? Scream and shout during these songs is absoluty no sense. There are no appropiate moment in these song to do that. You move and enjoy your energy but you can't declarate your love in these songs. No, I just meant sing along and have fun and cheer for Céline like the crowd does during LCMM! Just not during EJTE and SISDA and the ballads. 1 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
scielle Posted July 7, 2017 at 07:30 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 07:30 PM Video stories from eTalk and ET - Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the TweetJavascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Also - Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the TweetJavascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the TweetJavascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet And some fun captions with this one - Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 2 Quote
Kiwi57ienz Posted July 7, 2017 at 07:36 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 07:36 PM I'm not sure if this has been posted, and as véronic opens the Célinedion2017 shows, I just watched this....very talented woman. https://youtu.be/MzmNx5YG20U Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 3 Quote
LukeD Posted July 7, 2017 at 07:39 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 07:39 PM So, in order to have that stability whilst being a solo Mum, she has to sacrifice some of her true artistic enthusiasm, in Vegas, and let leash only when on tour...I agree with the rest of your post, but this is the part I disagree with. Celine could have stability AND enthusiasm. Assuming you are right that Celine is not enthusiastic in Vegas, then you have to put the blame on Celine. Not on Vegas. History has shown us what spectacular performances Celine has delivered there. Her first show was an innovation for pop music standards. The second show was something different to what she had previously done. It is all up to Celine whether she will change set-lists, dresses, collaboators and so on. Quote
*kirstie* Posted July 7, 2017 at 07:40 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 07:40 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet The title of this one is everything Quote
Kiwi57ienz Posted July 7, 2017 at 08:16 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 08:16 PM (edited) I agree with the rest of your post, but this is the part I disagree with. Celine could have stability AND enthusiasm. Assuming you are right that Celine is not enthusiastic in Vegas, then you have to put the blame on Celine. Not on Vegas. History has shown us what spectacular performances Celine has delivered there. Her first show was an innovation for pop music standards. The second show was something different to what she had previously done. It is all up to Celine whether she will change set-lists, dresses, collaboators and so on.I'm not saying that she doesn't let loose, or is not enthusiastic, but it is a much more sedate show, given the broader range of patrons attending. If she didn't love it , she wouldn't be doing it. I think she is contracted till 2019. But I think she gets waaaay more buzz, with her true fans on tour. Either way, I still love her to pieces. Because of the abscence of interviews this year, especially in the car, I hope she is wearing her seat belt more now. We can't afford to lose her... just sayin'...... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited July 7, 2017 at 08:20 PM by Kiwi57ienz 2 Quote
mebe Posted July 7, 2017 at 08:31 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 08:31 PM Celine is really at the top of her game right now!!!! So much love and admiration from everywhere!!! WOW! I would have never expected that not so long ago! Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk 3 Quote
nuts2you Posted July 7, 2017 at 08:33 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 08:33 PM http://www.journaldequebec.com/2017/07/06/celine-dion-vs-rene-charles--qui-a-le-meilleur-accent-francais new article, could we get someone to pls translate this for us Quote
scielle Posted July 7, 2017 at 08:37 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 08:37 PM http://www.journalde...accent-francais new article, could we get someone to pls translate this for us http://www.celinedionforum.com/topic/54781-cline-dion-live-2017-tour-official-topic/page__st__11550#entry2258365 (Nothing of note; just JDM pondering who has the better French accent.) Quote
Cuquito Posted July 7, 2017 at 08:39 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 08:39 PM Love the pics! But she's way to skinny... Quote
PuraVida Posted July 7, 2017 at 09:27 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 09:27 PM Might I be the first to propose a separate topic for Celine + fashion? 1 Quote
Flymetothemoon Posted July 7, 2017 at 09:31 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 09:31 PM Love the pics! But she's way to skinny... Considering the 2h cardio she does while performing and her busy agenda, plus genes, I cannot understand why you are surprised. 4 Quote
Flymetothemoon Posted July 7, 2017 at 09:34 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 09:34 PM No, I just meant sing along and have fun and cheer for Céline like the crowd does during LCMM! Just not during EJTE and SISDA and the ballads. I feel that the band actually stops before the shouting, in anticipation and she is still in tears afterwards... Quote
Loup_garou Posted July 7, 2017 at 09:38 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 09:38 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 5 Quote
mebe Posted July 7, 2017 at 09:41 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 09:41 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the TweetOh great Leona Lewis! Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk Quote
mike_z Posted July 7, 2017 at 10:17 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 10:17 PM She hasn't been this much in the public eye since the ANDHC era. She needs to release a single ASAP!!!!!! And her voice hasn't sounded this good since 2008 4 Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted July 7, 2017 at 10:28 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 10:28 PM This one has a disproportionate # of likes compared to the other ones. Go like it you guys! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ7xtieZMnk 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.