scielle Posted July 6, 2017 at 04:45 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 04:45 PM Another new outfit? https://www.instagram.com/p/BWNkcUVBBwX/?tagged=celinedion 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 6, 2017 at 04:52 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 04:52 PM Another new outfit? https://www.instagram.com/p/BWNkcUVBBwX/?tagged=celinedionShe must have been leaving the alleged photoshoot or the doctors? It's very different that's for sure. Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Bruno Portugal Posted July 6, 2017 at 04:54 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 04:54 PM I love today's outfit! It is the definition of Parisian chic! And FINALLY something summery! (Yesterday's dress was better than the previous outfits but the colors still weren't very summery) This is GOOD... VERY GOOD!!! Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
québecflower Posted July 6, 2017 at 05:25 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 05:25 PM Another new outfit? https://www.instagra...gged=celinedionit looks like the new Christian Dior collection... Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
CelineDionFreak Posted July 6, 2017 at 05:35 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 05:35 PM it looks like the new Christian Dior collection...It is lol! Here is the full photo! She seems to be doing a lot for vogue! They mention that she will be in a article later this month. She's gonna be at the Place Vendôme at 8PM so I wonder what that means? https://instagram.com/p/BWNqD0igFJF/ 5 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted July 6, 2017 at 05:36 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 05:36 PM (edited) A little schoolmarm-ish hehe. Edited July 6, 2017 at 05:38 PM by DionFanAlways 5 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Popular Post CELINE MARIE Posted July 6, 2017 at 05:40 PM Popular Post Posted July 6, 2017 at 05:40 PM It is lol! Here is the full photo! She seems to be doing a lot for vogue! They mention that she will be in a article later this month. She's gonna be at the Place Vendôme at 8PM so I wonder what that means?https://instagram.com/p/BWNqD0igFJF/LOVE IT! 8 Quote
québecflower Posted July 6, 2017 at 05:40 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 05:40 PM It is lol! Here is the full photo! She seems to be doing a lot for vogue! They mention that she will be in a article later this month. She's gonna be at the Place Vendôme at 8PM so I wonder what that means?https://instagram.com/p/BWNqD0igFJF/it looks very Hitchcock.... 6 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Loup_garou Posted July 6, 2017 at 05:40 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 05:40 PM It is lol! Here is the full photo! She seems to be doing a lot for vogue! They mention that she will be in a article later this month. She's gonna be at the Place Vendôme at 8PM so I wonder what that means?https://instagram.com/p/BWNqD0igFJF/ Love it! even though it's only for a digital exclusive no print, am I right? 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 6, 2017 at 05:41 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 05:41 PM Love it! even though it's only for a digital exclusive no print, am I right?Even if so, it looks like we will get many beautiful photos out of it! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted July 6, 2017 at 05:45 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 05:45 PM As women we have many moods from this: https://instagram.com/p/BWLlU8uHE8I/ To this:https://instagram.com/p/BWNkcUVBBwX/ 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted July 6, 2017 at 05:45 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 05:45 PM As women we have many moods from this: https://instagram.com/p/BWLlU8uHE8I/ To this:https://instagram.com/p/BWNkcUVBBwX/ No kidding! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted July 6, 2017 at 05:46 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 05:46 PM (edited) Now they changed the description to "see her in @voguemagazine and vogue.com later this month." So maybe she is gonna have her own cover? But then it says exclusively for digital? So I'm confused lol Edited July 6, 2017 at 05:47 PM by CelineDionFreak 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Popular Post CELINE MARIE Posted July 6, 2017 at 05:48 PM Popular Post Posted July 6, 2017 at 05:48 PM WOWhttps://www.facebook.com/teamcelinedionbrazil/videos/1325990807514690/ 8 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 6, 2017 at 05:50 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 05:50 PM WOWhttps://www.facebook.com/teamcelinedionbrazil/videos/1325990807514690/What could be happening at 8?!? Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Loup_garou Posted July 6, 2017 at 05:51 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 05:51 PM (edited) WOWhttps://www.facebook...25990807514690/ LOVE EVEN MORE with that hat! and the other IG stories are great! Edited July 6, 2017 at 06:01 PM by Loup_garou Quote
scielle Posted July 6, 2017 at 06:12 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 06:12 PM Can't keep up with Celine slayage! 3 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 6, 2017 at 06:15 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 06:15 PM (edited) Enjoy guys https://youtu.be/E_-LEfj0aQ8 https://youtu.be/vFcPuztfghg Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Edited July 6, 2017 at 06:16 PM by TiagoFragoso05 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
CelineDionForeverNY Posted July 6, 2017 at 06:19 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 06:19 PM WOWhttps://www.facebook...25990807514690/ She looks amazing! 1 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
Popular Post I Drove All Night! Posted July 6, 2017 at 06:27 PM Popular Post Posted July 6, 2017 at 06:27 PM So I can't be the only one who noticed that the backdrops for EUS are all photos taken by Barnev, right? Pretty cool of Celine to use his images! Not sure if this was previously discussed, I skipped some pages on the topic here or there. 10 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 6, 2017 at 06:29 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 06:29 PM (edited) So I can't be the only one who noticed that the backdrops for EUS are all photos taken by Barnev, right? Pretty cool of Celine to use his images! Not sure if this was previously discussed, I skipped some pages on the topic here or there.Okay I also thought this but I thought maybe I was crazy! Edited July 6, 2017 at 06:30 PM by CelineDionFreak Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
scielle Posted July 6, 2017 at 06:31 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 06:31 PM (edited) What could be happening at 8?!? Maybe they're doing a shoot and want a throng of adoring fans in the pic?!In any case, it's half past 8 so we should find out soon enough. In that last Vogue video she looks like Gillian Anderson in House of Mirth! Edited July 6, 2017 at 06:33 PM by scielle 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 6, 2017 at 06:32 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 06:32 PM Maybe they're doing a shoot and want a throng of adoring fans in the pic?! In any case, it's half past 8 so we should find out soon enough.They said they were gonna be at the Ritz so I guess they're doing another couture balcony shot! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Lotty Posted July 6, 2017 at 06:37 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 06:37 PM (edited) delete Edited July 6, 2017 at 06:37 PM by Lotty Quote
Popular Post CelineDionFreak Posted July 6, 2017 at 06:41 PM Popular Post Posted July 6, 2017 at 06:41 PM SHE LOOKS AMAZING! 13 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
scielle Posted July 6, 2017 at 06:44 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 06:44 PM (edited) Oh, delete. Beat me to it! Edited July 6, 2017 at 06:44 PM by scielle 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 6, 2017 at 06:46 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 06:46 PM Oh, delete. Beat me to it!We should start clocking each other! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
scielle Posted July 6, 2017 at 06:49 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 06:49 PM Meanwhile, Quebec press is debating who has the better French accent - Celine or RC! Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 6, 2017 at 06:50 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 06:50 PM Looks a bit Mary Poppins 6 Quote
québecflower Posted July 6, 2017 at 06:53 PM Posted July 6, 2017 at 06:53 PM Meanwhile, Quebec press is debating who has the better French accent - Celine or RC! Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweetpretty sure the interviewer did not understood much, it is more joual than everyone i know in Québec... 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.