CelineDionFreak Posted July 7, 2017 at 11:10 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 11:10 PM Love the Je t'aime on the jacket! Also her makeup is on point today!!! 4 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Brandon Posted July 7, 2017 at 11:58 PM Posted July 7, 2017 at 11:58 PM #FakeNews hahaha#CNNFAKENEWS Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
isabel leite Posted July 8, 2017 at 12:00 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 12:00 AM Love the Je t'aime on the jacket! Also her makeup is on point today!!!Yes I was looking at the picture and thinking the same thing, I loved the Je t`aime, I wonder if this jacket has a special meaning, I mean why does it have I love you written on it? 1 Quote
Brandon Posted July 8, 2017 at 12:01 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 12:01 AM This is a good point. Fashion is probably the only part of her career where she doesn't "see Rene everywhere."I think it's the only idea that she's hatched. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
CelineDionFreak Posted July 8, 2017 at 12:13 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 12:13 AM Yes I was looking at the picture and thinking the same thing, I loved the Je t`aime, I wonder if this jacket has a special meaning, I mean why does it have I love you written on it?It's probably just a coincidence! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted July 8, 2017 at 12:14 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 12:14 AM (edited) I think it's the only idea that she's hatched.The only idea she's hatched!? Really? Well I guess the entire tour last year, this year's tour, the outfits, and the recent photoshoots and related things are nothing? I think not. Edited July 8, 2017 at 12:15 AM by CelineDionFreak 5 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
isabel leite Posted July 8, 2017 at 12:25 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 12:25 AM It's probably just a coincidence!Maybe just a coincidence! But I don`t know I have the feeling that I`ve seen that handwriting somewhere, with something related to her! I am not making any sense am i? Well anyway who knows maybe I will remember! 1 Quote
Brandon Posted July 8, 2017 at 12:46 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 12:46 AM The only idea she's hatched!? Really? Well I guess the entire tour last year, this year's tour, the outfits, and the recent photoshoots and related things are nothing? I think not.I mean like original idea. The tours were always managed by Rene in the past. And photoshoots are nothing new for her.But Law Roach is "All her", if you know what I mean. 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
CelineDionFreak Posted July 8, 2017 at 12:56 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 12:56 AM So Céline went to a well, rather interesting show tonight. https://instagram.com/p/BWRBcUgj2rx/ 5 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
québecflower Posted July 8, 2017 at 01:05 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 01:05 AM she goes bowling? 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
DionFanAlways Posted July 8, 2017 at 01:27 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 01:27 AM So Céline went to a well, rather interesting show tonight. https://instagram.com/p/BWRBcUgj2rx/i love seeing her out at this kind of stuff. She's normal! 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted July 8, 2017 at 01:35 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 01:35 AM (edited) i love seeing her out at this kind of stuff. She's normal! Look up Crazy Horse Paris, I think it was more for the boys Edited July 8, 2017 at 01:35 AM by CelineDionFreak 3 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
québecflower Posted July 8, 2017 at 01:45 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 01:45 AM Look up Crazy Horse Paris, I think it was more for the boys it is really a show, maybe she saw some breast.... but all the girls there work very hard , have to be perfect physically, dance etc... 4 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
CelineDionFreak Posted July 8, 2017 at 01:57 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 01:57 AM it is really a show, maybe she saw some breast.... but all the girls there work very hard , have to be perfect physically, dance etc...Yes exactly! Maybe it was inspiration for Le Ballet Vol. 2 4 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
LukeD Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:07 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:07 AM Do we all agree she should replace QCB for Le Ballet in the Vegas show? 6 Quote
Nmj Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:09 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:09 AM (edited) Do we all agree she should replace QCB for Le Ballet in the Vegas show? Or anything, to replace QCB. I think PQTME, PAMP, EUS, SSD all would be better. Edited July 8, 2017 at 02:09 AM by Nmj 5 Quote
MrTim212 Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:12 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:12 AM Can someone who is going to the shows in the next couple of days please PM me? I wanted to ask if someone could buy for me a merch item and send to me... I will pay for all of course!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
CelineDionFreak Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:13 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:13 AM Do we all agree she should replace QCB for Le Ballet in the Vegas show? Don't think Pepe is that available! lol 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:14 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:14 AM Don't think Pepe is that available! lol For Celine, you just make yourself available lol. 4 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Nmj Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:14 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:14 AM (edited) Don't think Pepe is that available! lol Pepe is banned by Donald Trump Sorry Pepe No Vegas for you lol Edited July 8, 2017 at 02:15 AM by Nmj 3 Quote
MrTim212 Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:16 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:16 AM Pepe is banned by Donald Trump Sorry Pepe lol Anyone with a SANE opinion is banned by the Donald hehe 4 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
CelineDionFreak Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:23 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:23 AM Anyone with a SANE opinion is banned by the Donald heheI try to not get into politics but ummmmm you got a point there! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:24 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:24 AM For Celine, you just make yourself available lol.True story lol he can do his fashion work in Vegas anyways lol 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Popular Post Loup_garou Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:27 AM Popular Post Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:27 AM Don't think Pepe is that available! lol Maybe Kaven could play the guitar and dance 8 Quote
MrTim212 Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:30 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:30 AM Maybe Kaven could play the guitar and dance I would have ZERO complaints about this... 2 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
DionFanAlways Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:34 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:34 AM (edited) Do we all agree she should replace QCB for Le Ballet in the Vegas show? Well... WE all agree buuuttttt......the main character. Edited July 8, 2017 at 02:37 AM by DionFanAlways 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Nmj Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:35 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:35 AM (edited) I would have ZERO complaints about this... Everyone's wrong.... Pepe will be in her Vegas show as a hologram! Lol Edited July 8, 2017 at 02:36 AM by Nmj 5 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:39 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:39 AM Everyone's wrong.... Pepe will be in her Vegas show as a hologram! LolI see the headlines now: WORLD'S FIRST MOVING HOLOGRAM SLOWLY CARESSES CÉLINE DION IN TENDER DELIGHT! 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
LukeD Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:40 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:40 AM (edited) Well... WE all agree buuuttttt......the main character. Was it ''butt'' in reference to Pepe's asset? Or a simple ''but''? Maybe Kaven could play the guitar and dance He pulls sex faces when playing the guitar. To ask him to follow a sexy choreography would result in foreplay on stage! Edited July 8, 2017 at 02:41 AM by LukeD 2 Quote
Nmj Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:44 AM Posted July 8, 2017 at 02:44 AM Was it ''butt'' in reference to Pepe's asset? Or a simple ''but''? He pulls sex faces when playing the guitar. To ask him to follow a sexy choreography would result in foreplay on stage! I agree sometimes I think Kaven gets aroused by Purple Rain lol 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.