Brandon Posted July 8, 2017 at 08:47 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 08:47 PM SMGO was completely live , including the 2 last notes! 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Lotty Posted July 8, 2017 at 08:48 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 08:48 PM Well they would be if she were in love with Pepe... chances of that a very slim. Exactly! Plus, I don't know if Celine herself would appreciate this kind of speculations Quote
Gulenkov Posted July 8, 2017 at 08:49 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 08:49 PM SMGO was completely live , including the 2 last notes! it wasn't unfortunatelly. I'm absolutely sure those were the same pre-recorded vocals as well as everything from "my soul is painted..." Quote
Brandon Posted July 8, 2017 at 08:51 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 08:51 PM it wasn't unfortunatelly. I'm absolutely sure those were the same pre-recorded vocals as well as everything from "my soul is painted..."the last note sounds different, she stopped midway and then started again Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
RosieBarron Posted July 8, 2017 at 08:53 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 08:53 PM Exactly! Plus, I don't know if Celine herself would appreciate this kind of speculations That is true. There are a lot of jokes/assumptions being made here which are not entirely helpful. 2 Quote
Kristinaz Posted July 8, 2017 at 08:54 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 08:54 PM Question has she been doing the "Nothing I fear" bit in 2 notes like she did last year? It sounds like it but sometimes it's hard to tell with the audience singing over her. 1 Quote
CSCfan Posted July 8, 2017 at 08:57 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 08:57 PM There are more camera's present tonight than at the other shows.......... 4 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Javito Posted July 8, 2017 at 08:57 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 08:57 PM There was a cameraman closely filming in front of her on her way to the center stage! Did that happened on Tuesday and Wednesday? 2 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
4girlsathome Posted July 8, 2017 at 08:58 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 08:58 PM Have I seen this correctly? They had a big camera when she went to the small stage. Is that always the case? 1 Quote
Del Posted July 8, 2017 at 08:58 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 08:58 PM There are more camera's present tonight than at the other shows.......... I noticed that.... oh fingers crossed it's a good sign of things to come, Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Gulenkov Posted July 8, 2017 at 08:59 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 08:59 PM Question has she been doing the "Nothing I fear" bit in 2 notes like she did last year? It sounds like it but sometimes it's hard to tell with the audience singing over her.except for the first 2 shows of this tour (don't quite remember but I guess so) she's been singing it the same way she did last year Quote
LeChauffeur100 Posted July 8, 2017 at 08:59 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 08:59 PM There was a cameraman closely filming in front of her on her way to the center stage! Did that happened on Tuesday and Wednesday?I was about to ask that as well! Quote EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
Del Posted July 8, 2017 at 09:00 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 09:00 PM oh mon coeur. I hear the first guitar stings and I'm just about in tears. PQTME. :wub: :wub: :wub: 6 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
CSCfan Posted July 8, 2017 at 09:01 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 09:01 PM I noticed that.... oh fingers crossed it's a good sign of things to come, Yeah...but I have a feeling it's all for a special/documentary (not for a live dvd). Also with all the filming Denise has been doing.. 3 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Brandon Posted July 8, 2017 at 09:02 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 09:02 PM If they make a DVD, I hope they pick and choose the best performances from different shows because MHWGO was not good tonight. SHe even let the audience sing the high notes at the end. But Ziggy was superb. 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Gulenkov Posted July 8, 2017 at 09:04 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 09:04 PM (edited) If they make a DVD, I hope they pick and choose the best performances from different shows because MHWGO was not good tonight. SHe even let the audience sing the high notes at the end. But Ziggy was superb. she barely sang both high notes in the same performance in MHWGO during this tour Edited July 8, 2017 at 09:06 PM by Gulenkov Quote
Kristinaz Posted July 8, 2017 at 09:07 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 09:07 PM except for the first 2 shows of this tour (don't quite remember but I guess so) she's been singing it the same way she did last yearThanks! Any chance you could point me towards which video of MHWGO from the first night would be the one with the best audio to listen to. I wanna hear it with as little audience interference as possible. 1 Quote
scielle Posted July 8, 2017 at 09:08 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 09:08 PM An up-close version of Le Ballet from tonight - https://www.facebook.com/sarah.robert.904?pnref=story 2 Quote
Gulenkov Posted July 8, 2017 at 09:09 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 09:09 PM (edited) Thanks! Any chance you could point me towards which video of MHWGO from the first night would be the one with the best audio to listen to. I wanna hear it with as little audience interference as possible.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZarBT_cc9M&list=PLboj6ZxUKtQW99CCaZV-cmrPxRqvnp6xm&index=28and this: Edited July 8, 2017 at 09:09 PM by Gulenkov 3 Quote
leus Posted July 8, 2017 at 09:10 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 09:10 PM are these cameras for filming or for the big screens?https://www.instagram.com/p/BWTIZepgOI4/?tagged=bercy Quote
CSCfan Posted July 8, 2017 at 09:14 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 09:14 PM are these cameras for filming or for the big screens?https://www.instagra...4/?tagged=bercy If I recall correctly, they usually have only 2 camera's (each operated by a camera guy) at the back. So I think these are 'extra'.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Your_Su_Phu Posted July 8, 2017 at 09:28 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 09:28 PM An up-close version of Le Ballet from tonight - https://www.facebook...904?pnref=story OMG she's getting turnt Look at those new improvised moves at the end, and there's a lot more hip thrusting in general http://i.imgur.com/ObtKcn3.png 2 Quote
Kristinaz Posted July 8, 2017 at 09:36 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 09:36 PM (edited) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZarBT_cc9M&list=PLboj6ZxUKtQW99CCaZV-cmrPxRqvnp6xm&index=28and this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cwaOXaXan8&list=PLboj6ZxUKtQUX6VrZN5DKjS5-ZtseSDKq&index=22Thank you! I will check those out later Edited July 8, 2017 at 09:36 PM by Kristinaz Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted July 8, 2017 at 09:51 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 09:51 PM I was there and I counted 4 cameras at one point. Which is definitely more than I saw in Lille. Quote
mirage Posted July 8, 2017 at 09:54 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 09:54 PM No, it was new.Denise did a lot of filming yeah.Still forgot to ask her what the plans are with all those pictures and videos. Last year the did a lot of filming but we only saw small parts. Fingers crossed for dvd. There was a cameraman closely filming in front of her on her way to the center stage! Did that happened on Tuesday and Wednesday? 1 Quote
ryba Posted July 8, 2017 at 09:57 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 09:57 PM there were no camera cranes, so I don't believe they filmed a DVD, maybe a documentary. We saw amazing footage from the 2016 tour, which looked like it was filmed for a DVD, but unfortunately it wasn't... Quote
Kristinaz Posted July 8, 2017 at 10:14 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 10:14 PM (edited) there were no camera cranes, so I don't believe they filmed a DVD, maybe a documentary. We saw amazing footage from the 2016 tour, which looked like it was filmed for a DVD, but unfortunately it wasn't...But I don't think we ever saw that many cameras filming her all at once last year. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Edited July 8, 2017 at 10:15 PM by Kristinaz Quote
MrTim212 Posted July 8, 2017 at 10:18 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 10:18 PM But I don't think we ever saw that many cameras filming her all at once last year. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I don’t remember any on-stage cameras last year, but I could be wrong... Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 8, 2017 at 10:18 PM Posted July 8, 2017 at 10:18 PM https://youtu.be/rV0szRZF4Ig Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.