RosieBarron Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:44 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:44 PM I wonder if she reads these articles I really hope she doesn't! Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:44 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:44 PM But I meant it in an OMG I LOVED that! Hoping that's also how you meant it. I have never heard her do it quite like that before. Yes!!! I loved that so very much... New and beautiful... That's my favorite french song of hers. And yet she made fall in love with it even more 1 Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:45 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:45 PM need a link https://www.facebook.com/cyril.payen.5/videos/10214138956734431/ 1 Quote
Kiwi57ienz Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:45 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:45 PM Ooh, I LOVE that outfit Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 3 Quote
sfbaysinger Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:46 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:46 PM Tiny, minor thing, but I miss when she did the first chorus of this song soft, THEN built in to it over time. She just gives the power notes in the first chorus and that kind of loses a little suspense and dramatic build. It's NOT at all a big deal, I don't want to open a whole big old can of worms on this. It's just a tiny little observation, does not ruin/taint/corrupt/stain/effect the show in any way whatsoever. 1 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Kiwi57ienz Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:47 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:47 PM Isn't this great!! Celine dancing on the car and the fans singing for her!! https://www.instagram.com/p/BWU6JLZhdNr/?tagged=celinedionI bet the guy who cleans the car, is glad she isn't in heels.. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 4 Quote
leus Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:49 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:49 PM I bet the guy who cleans the car, is glad she isn't in heels.. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk :sofunny: :sofunny: Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:49 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:49 PM Anyone see the picture of Celine in black? Black sheer tshirt and jeans. Braless- that got a bit of attention The Sun website I think it's montage 4 Quote
nuts2you Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:50 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:50 PM wow thanks for the picture Quote
Javito Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:52 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:52 PM She's dressing that provocative for Pepe, of course 2 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Kristinaz Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:53 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:53 PM A clear photo from last night at the hotel I managed to find 6 Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:55 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:55 PM She's dressing that provocative for Pepe, of course Pepe and the bearded guy of course Did anyone already discovered his name?? 1 Quote
*kirstie* Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:55 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:55 PM I think it's montage I would be quite happy if I had... assets like that at 49 after having 3 kids Quote
sfbaysinger Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:56 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:56 PM Darn. Link ended. Anyone got one that works? Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Javito Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:56 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:56 PM Pepe and the bearded guy of course Did anyone already discovered his name?? His name is José Muñoz 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
CelineDionFreak Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:58 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:58 PM His name is José Muñoz I think she means the other guy lol! We know Pepe's name, we just don't know the bearded guy. 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
MaiconSC Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:59 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:59 PM His name is José Muñoz The name of the other one I meant 1 Quote
celine4evauk Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:02 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:02 PM I would be quite happy if I had... assets like that at 49 after having 3 kids Wish mine were like that at 39 and no kids! Hit the floor peeps 😂🤣😵 3 Quote
LeChauffeur100 Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:05 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:05 PM So are there extra cameras tonight as well? Quote EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
sfbaysinger Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:06 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:06 PM Okay, I'm not too disappointed to miss La Ballet, since I can't exactly see what's happening. But I would still kinda like to hear it, so, really now, does anyone have thirty to forty-five seconds to put up any links they've found that might be working? Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
browseceline Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:06 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:06 PM They are filming the show!!!!!!Yes??? Proof? Cameracrane? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
*kirstie* Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:07 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:07 PM Wish mine were like that at 39 and no kids! Hit the floor peeps 😂🤣😵 Same here and I'm 29 and a significant lack of children too! No hope for us when we're 49 😭 2 Quote
nuts2you Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:07 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:07 PM http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4679802/Celine-Dion-greets-throng-fans-Paris.html New article Quote
Javito Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:11 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:11 PM What's with that hooting noise too now? Are there Indians in the audience chasing someone too? :hmm: https://youtu.be/oxWOdXtLSBo?t=3m47s 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
ryba Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:11 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:11 PM (edited) There is a camera crane moving back and forth right in front of the stage like during un sule fois!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D They are filming a DVD people! Our prayers have been answered! I just hope they will also film the English show and release both!!!! Come on, give it to us already!!! :D Edited July 9, 2017 at 08:12 PM by ryba 4 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:12 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:12 PM The crowd just took control of BYLM! I loved it! Want to be there! :cry: 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
browseceline Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:13 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:13 PM There is a camera crane moving back and forth right in front of the stage like during un sule fois!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D They are filming a DVD people! Our prayers have been answered! I just hope they will also film the English show and release both!!!! Come on, give it to us already!!! :DAaaaaaaaaaaaaa Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.