Jump to content

Céline Dion Live 2017 (tour) - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone see the picture of Celine in black? Black sheer tshirt and jeans. Braless- that got a bit of attention 😂

The Sun website

 

Just seen it lol. It could be like that time she said she wore a black dress to some awards show in the 90s and she had no idea it appeared to be sheer material until it was exposed to the camera flash? Although maybe not this time, as she's making pretty different fashion choices now compared to back then!

Posted (edited)

 

I know I already commented on this, but I really am in love with this outfit! It's just amazing!! !!!! It's really different but it works beautifully in my opinion!

Edited by Sazeliza
  • Like 5
Posted

The one with white shirt...

19894523_1632195396812920_1774254696_n.png?oh=2617a104517150ab04e6aa9d6dcb9845&oe=59641D06

He makes Pepe look average. Enough said on his hotness.
  • Like 4
Posted

Ah Celine... the things you do for your fans... :)

 

Albums, documentaries, concerts, different set-lists, hot guys surrounding you... Such sense of completeness to be a Celiniac! :wub:

  • Like 4
Posted

https://youtu.be/fmHa5NX35hY

 

 

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg

Posted

Not sure who asked about the mic, but she was using the same as yesterday

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met Tapatalk

 

 

  • Like 1
Posted

Is she using the same microphone as yesterday? The cordless one? If not it doesn't make sense to film for a DVD because you can not edit the two shows as one. Then it would be just promo footage.

both yesterday and today she used a corded mic

  • Like 1
Posted

A day or so ago, someone was asking for some merchandise to be bought for them, at an upcoming show.. did someone help you out? If not I can help you. I will be in Birmingham on 27 July.

 

 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  • Like 1
Posted

They were filming the show tonight, I saw cranes, rolling camera, and 2 guys were filming in the crowd

 

 

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

  • Like 4
Posted
Is this real living people doing the nasty comments about Celine in the Daily Mail? i wonder , because i can't believe there is so many mean , acariatre(always angry) , unhappy spirits and souls in the world.
  • Like 6
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted (edited)

https://youtu.be/fmHa5NX35hY

 

 

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Celine is really unique, Her twirling her umbrella as she greets her fans is just so cute! She is always so so sweet to all her fans. Not many divas are, oh yeah,( as she says) she is not a diva, mega star. She is Celine!!!

Edited by isabel leite
  • Like 5
Posted

Is this real living people doing the nasty comments about Celine in the Daily Mail? i wonder , because i can't believe there is so many mean , acariatre(always angry) , unhappy spirits and souls in the world.

You'd be surprised at how many people are keyboard warriors and enjoy taking others down on social media networks. I can't imagine why you'd want to be that hateful and miserable in life. All that negative energy surrounding you can't be good for your Karma.
  • Like 6
Instagram: @delphis78
Posted

Cameback from the concert! The mood was so so different from last year! Vocally she was so so much on fire!!!

The crowd was responsive a lot, that is why she seemes to enjoy her concert more than the fans themselves!

There was some big screen cameras issues in the first part of the concert but got solved at 'Zora sourit'

Thanks again Celine for doing what you love the most & giving us to fans so much happiness!!!!

  • Like 7
Posted

You'd be surprised at how many people are keyboard warriors and enjoy taking others down on social media networks. I can't imagine why you'd want to be that hateful and miserable in life. All that negative energy surrounding you can't be good for your Karma.

i believe in Karma... :wub:
  • Like 3
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

In all seriousness, the whole speculation about Céline and Pepe, may be a bit of fun, but we wouldn't necessarily want her kids reading that about their mom. Or anyone else (read media), who may take it out of context. Do you remember last year, around June/July time, the media started reporting that kaven was making her smile, and they did this or went there, etc...which then really set the tongues wagging...

I wouldn't want her to think that every time she has a male accompany her, or sing/dance with her, that people will read more into it, than there is. Even when René was alive, she was never afraid to be touchy-feely.....but i don't think it will mean any more than that, for quite some time to come.

......just sayin'.............

 

On another note, I reckon we could bombard Facebook, twitter and feeling productions about a DVD

 

 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I couldn`t agree more. From what I see , I believe that Celine is not quite ready to move on with that part of her life yet. She is moving on with new interests (fashion), she is moving on with her career ( and even surprising us a little - Le Ballet), she is doing a great job as a mom ( By the way I think its so adorable that RC kisses her in public, he really shows that he loves and admires his mom), but as far as opening her heart to someone new, I don`t think she is quite there yet.

Just a thought, when she is ready, knowing how happy she was with Rene and knowing her story with Rene, it`s going to be quite hard for someone to fill those shoes. I mean their relationship was just so intense and so complete, its going to be hard for her to move on! As a fan , I just wish that she always finds happiness!

  • Like 4
Posted

https://instagram.com/p/BWV7vx2jYOy/

 

There's a camera following her out of the arena!! I don't think they usually do that for the screens, no?

  • Like 2

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted (edited)

https://youtu.be/fmHa5NX35hY

 

I understand why it's easier to base in one place but it's a little sad that the other fans in the other countries don't get this opportunity to wait for her and meet her and cheer and sing ect ect. Fans in Vegas don't get the opp. either, well I have waited by the Caesar's garage to see her car go by. :giggle: Oh well, just my feelings on that. :)

Edited by DionFanAlways
  • Like 2
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

https://youtu.be/fmHa5NX35hY

 

I understand why it's easier to base in one place but it's a little sad that the other fans in the other countries don't get this opportunity to wait for her and meet her and cheer and sing ect ect. Fans in Vegas don't get the opp. either, well I have waited by the Caesar's garage to see her car go by. :giggle: Oh well, just my feelings on that. :)

Very very true!!!

  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted
Okay why doesn't she do Le Ballet in the fringe number?! :giggle: I just thought of that! :P seriously I know if something slips she's doomed lol
  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

 

 

The one with white shirt...

19894523_1632195396812920_1774254696_n.png?oh=2617a104517150ab04e6aa9d6dcb9845&oe=59641D06

 

yea , who's that guy

Posted
does anybody have a media file that they can share with us from this part of the tour
Posted

My best concert ever ! Céline was incredible !

It took like 10 minutes to do the final of BYLM because both Céline and the crowd were on fire.

Vocally, amazing.

She was joking a lot, specially laughing at Kaven before PQTME.

The only thing that I thought was boring was people and their F***g cellphone...

They do not enjoy the show.

Another thing, I was on Row 15, really nice view. But some fans who were sitting on first raw, who saw Céline 2h, were moving to the back of the arena while Céline was singing LCMM. Really annoying because the created like a bad effect on first rows, a bad atmosphere, lots of people were disturbing, and wondering if something bad was happening. Just to see Céline again in front row. It ruined everything for my boyfriend for example. That was rude for people sitting in front rows, and disrespectful for people who paid 205€ but were sitting at the back of arena, those people didn't get their 4 minutes of Céline in "front row", because the people of the first row moved to the back of the stage. And that's always the same fans who do that kind of things, really selfish. I could have done that too, but I already got my "celfie", was sitting row 15, 25, 3, and going to see her in London.

 

I'm a little bit disappointed by some fans habits or way to act. Really selfish.

 

But a wonderful concert. Thank you Céline

 

 

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

  • Like 5

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...