Kiwi57ienz Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:14 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:14 PM Does anybody know how much it cost to stay where she staying a nightI reckon she would just about get it for free...the publicity it's getting is first rate Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Quote
sfbaysinger Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:15 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:15 PM So still no link? Or is everyone not noticing that their link died? I know we're at a rather, um, let's call it, uneventful part of the show, but does anyone at all care to help out a little? We wouldn't have gotten to hear the first hour without the people who provide links. I don't blame them if they've understandably decided they don't want to help the blind lady anymore, but if anyone does have a second... 1 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
browseceline Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:15 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:15 PM There is a camera crane moving back and forth right in front of the stage like during un sule fois!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D They are filming a DVD people! Our prayers have been answered! I just hope they will also film the English show and release both!!!! Come on, give it to us already!!! :DYes please an english show as well:) Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk 2 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
leus Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:17 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:17 PM Yes??? Proof? Cameracrane? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk The crane camera is on the left of the stage this time. And there's a camera in front of the stage, that wasn't there at other concerts. Quote
browseceline Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:18 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:18 PM The crane camera is on the left of the stage this time. And there's a camera in front of the stage, that wasn't there at other concerts.And it hovers over the crowd? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Kiwi57ienz Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:22 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:22 PM I'm still thinking on thatOn the website of Sony you can only send "feedback" and on Celine Dion you can send a form but I'm looking for other options Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met Tapatalk How about info@feelingprod.com......Something tells me that Patrick Angélil has access to this account Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 1 Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:24 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:24 PM https://www.facebook.com/cyril.payen.5/videos/10214138956734431/ Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:24 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:24 PM A clear photo from last night at the hotel I managed to find I love this ❤️ She looks so happy! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 1 Quote
LeChauffeur100 Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:24 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:24 PM Still working:https://www.facebook.com/cyril.payen.5/videos/10214138956734431/ Quote EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
sfbaysinger Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:24 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:24 PM Okay, well, no link, looks like I'm going to move on to something else. For whatever reason, no one is noticing my request for a new link. So, have fun, guys, the first hour was awesome, seriously. At least I got to hear my favorite song, the rest would just have been icing on the cake. Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Kiwi57ienz Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:25 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:25 PM What paper is it? It's the Irish Sunday Independent. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 1 Quote
LeChauffeur100 Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:26 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:26 PM Okay, well, no link, looks like I'm going to move on to something else. For whatever reason, no one is noticing my request for a new link. So, have fun, guys, the first hour was awesome, seriously. At least I got to hear my favorite song, the rest would just have been icing on the cake. Check this! https://www.facebook.com/cyril.payen.5/videos/10214138956734431/ Quote EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
sfbaysinger Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:26 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:26 PM Still working:https://www.facebook...14138956734431/ Thank you for responding, but no it's not. Thanks, though. It goes back to the end of La Ballet and refuse to dance starts. It's actually not live, but thank you for noticing that I am trying so hard and clearly not getting anywhere since La Ballet! Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
MaiconSC Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:27 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:27 PM Okay, well, no link, looks like I'm going to move on to something else. For whatever reason, no one is noticing my request for a new link. So, have fun, guys, the first hour was awesome, seriously. At least I got to hear my favorite song, the rest would just have been icing on the cake. I just posted above...https://www.facebook.com/cyril.payen.5/videos/10214138956734431/ 1 Quote
Kiwi57ienz Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:27 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:27 PM Anyone see the picture of Celine in black? Black sheer tshirt and jeans. Braless- that got a bit of attention The Sun websiteShe very rarely does wear a bra Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Quote
sfbaysinger Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:27 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:27 PM Check this! https://www.facebook...14138956734431/ Thank you also for responding, but it, too, goes back to refuse to dance, aren't we past that now? Confused! Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
MaiconSC Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:28 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:28 PM I think that this was the besf Tous Les Blues of this year... Quote
isabel leite Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:28 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:28 PM https://www.facebook...14138956734431/Thank you valeu! 1 Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:28 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:28 PM Thank you also for responding, but it, too, goes back to refuse to dance, aren't we past that now? Confused!No, we are on Refuse To Dance right now 1 Quote
LeChauffeur100 Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:29 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:29 PM Thank you also for responding, but it, too, goes back to refuse to dance, aren't we past that now? Confused!It works fine for me, she's singing Refuse to Dance right now. That's weird! Quote EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
MaiconSC Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:29 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:29 PM OMG she did a new super high note on RTD Quote
sfbaysinger Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:34 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:34 PM OMG she did a new super high note on RTD Awwww, missed it. Oh well. I bet it was amazing. I am so so thankful to those who provided links again. I loved the riff in the final chorus of love is all we need, after the high note! 2 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
LeChauffeur100 Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:35 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:35 PM There's a camera in front of the stage. I guess they're really filming tonight as well! 2 Quote EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
sfbaysinger Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:37 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:37 PM Ok that was cool, love is on the way, instead of love will find a way. Did anyone else notice that? I liked that teeny tiny little change, stuff like this makes the song just that tteny bit more interesting. Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
sfbaysinger Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:40 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:40 PM There's a camera in front of the stage. I guess they're really filming tonight as well! There's a camera in front of the stage. I guess they're really filming tonight as well! a DVD in both French and English would be amazing. Last year's tour would have also been awesome, for personally historic reasons for her, but this year is too good not to record/distribute. 2 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Kiwi57ienz Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:42 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 08:42 PM In all seriousness, the whole speculation about Céline and Pepe, may be a bit of fun, but we wouldn't necessarily want her kids reading that about their mom. Or anyone else (read media), who may take it out of context. Do you remember last year, around June/July time, the media started reporting that kaven was making her smile, and they did this or went there, etc...which then really set the tongues wagging...I wouldn't want her to think that every time she has a male accompany her, or sing/dance with her, that people will read more into it, than there is. Even when René was alive, she was never afraid to be touchy-feely.....but i don't think it will mean any more than that, for quite some time to come. ......just sayin'............. On another note, I reckon we could bombard Facebook, twitter and feeling productions about a DVD Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 6 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.