vincentbonvegna Posted July 10, 2017 at 03:47 PM Posted July 10, 2017 at 03:47 PM Too many cameras, and the info came from the Red Head, the production maybe answered that "promo videos thing" because of confidentiality maybe ? Why a Production company would answer to a group of fans ? They need to promote it if they release it. Be optimistic, I will be for once 3 Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted July 10, 2017 at 03:49 PM Posted July 10, 2017 at 03:49 PM We shouldn't believe everything the Red Heads say. They said that the new UPDN 3CD would be a live release. And we were left in disappointment. 7 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
Popular Post québecflower Posted July 10, 2017 at 03:49 PM Popular Post Posted July 10, 2017 at 03:49 PM IF THAT'S TRUTH CELINE TEAM IS COMPLETELLY IGNORING THE FANS'CELINE AND WE NOT FORGET THIS!!!!!!!#!!!!!!!!!!!#!!!!#!#!#!!!!!!!get a grip. 11 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
ryba Posted July 10, 2017 at 03:49 PM Posted July 10, 2017 at 03:49 PM Too many cameras, and the info came from the Red Head, the production maybe answered that "promo videos thing" because of confidentiality maybe ? Why a Production company would answer to a group of fans ?They need to promote it if they release it. Be optimistic, I will be for once well, knowing the way her people approach things, it's very hard for me to be optimistic, because they screwd up big time in the past and I don't want to get excited just to learn that there won't be a DVD after all the excitement 2 Quote
ryba Posted July 10, 2017 at 03:51 PM Posted July 10, 2017 at 03:51 PM We shouldn't believe everything the Red Heads say. They said that the new UPDN 3CD would be a live release. And we were left in disappointment.well, on the one hand you might be right. i don't know what to think 3 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 10, 2017 at 04:03 PM Posted July 10, 2017 at 04:03 PM isnt a recording of a concert promo anyway? It promotes the artist.... Kev x 1 Quote
GameC Posted July 10, 2017 at 04:20 PM Posted July 10, 2017 at 04:20 PM (edited) Seriously... if it were for promo only they wouldn't have filmed 2 nights.... just saying .... what would be the benefit of that? I'd take what they said with a pinch of salt Kev x I agree with you. For a production of promotional video clips for this year tour they used videos made by Denise last year (or by someone working like her, close to the stage - just check a place and an angle of filming). And this year Denise works a lot, so they have more then enough materials to make promotional videos for the next year tour. So the presence of additional cameras during the last two shows was something more. Maybe the concert was filmed for later broadcast on television or internet, maybe there is a plan for DVD... I don't know. But for sure it was not done to get more "promotional material". Edited July 10, 2017 at 04:28 PM by GameC 1 Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted July 10, 2017 at 04:24 PM Posted July 10, 2017 at 04:24 PM They were obviously recording both of the last Paris shows, so I for one will remain optimistic. If the recording was just for promotional use or extracts, I'm sure they would have enough material after one show.On the other hand, I noticed someone filming outside her hotel yesterday (he came from inside the hotel, so I don't think he was press). So some kind of documentary could also be in the works, who knows. 3 Quote
CSCfan Posted July 10, 2017 at 04:41 PM Posted July 10, 2017 at 04:41 PM (edited) Too many cameras, and the info came from the Red Head, the production maybe answered that "promo videos thing" because of confidentiality maybe ? Why a Production company would answer to a group of fans ?They need to promote it if they release it. Be optimistic, I will be for once Well usually when a show is taped for (commercial) release; there would be signs around the place with a disclaimer.At least for her Vegas show this has always been the case, I don't how it is for concerts in other countries.... And the video footage they've been recording, can be used for a lot of things; from commercials to a documentary, or as b-rolls for press packages to footage for future media appearances. Edited July 10, 2017 at 04:43 PM by CSCfan 2 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
browseceline Posted July 10, 2017 at 04:51 PM Posted July 10, 2017 at 04:51 PM The concert tickets are expensive. Enough money comes in to record the full show on dvd. Yet we only see Celine giving a fashionshow in clothes worth thousands of euros. Great but hope the money will be spend on her music too. Is it so much to record the show? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk 2 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
comingback Posted July 10, 2017 at 04:52 PM Posted July 10, 2017 at 04:52 PM (edited) Sorry, the leather-top is horrible. It doesn't look sexy, she has no decollete in it. She is not Dita von Teese. http://cdn02.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/dita-domina/dita-von-teese-domina-leather-dior-04.jpg Edited July 10, 2017 at 04:53 PM by comingback Quote
comingback Posted July 10, 2017 at 04:52 PM Posted July 10, 2017 at 04:52 PM Sorry, the leather-top is horrible. It doesn't look sexy, she has no decollete in it She is not Dita von Teese. http://cdn02.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/dita-domina/dita-von-teese-domina-leather-dior-04.jpg Quote
scielle Posted July 10, 2017 at 04:53 PM Posted July 10, 2017 at 04:53 PM (edited) Yeah, she's back at the opera! https://www.instagra...by=manuthibault https://www.instagra...n-by=paulmarque https://www.instagra...en-by=yvondemol https://www.instagra...gged=celinedion I'm so glad to see her there, mingling with other artists. This can only be good for her. Edited July 10, 2017 at 04:56 PM by scielle 3 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 10, 2017 at 04:57 PM Posted July 10, 2017 at 04:57 PM Sorry, the leather-top is horrible. It doesn't look sexy, she has no decollete in it She is not Dita von Teese. http://cdn02.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/dita-domina/dita-von-teese-domina-leather-dior-04.jpg You don't necessarily need a big chest to wear a low neckline. Personally, I find it sometimes sexier if a woman's chest is smaller in a shirt like that. I think this outfit is great. 3 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Simon Posted July 10, 2017 at 05:24 PM Posted July 10, 2017 at 05:24 PM That english part in PQTME on 8th of July! Couldn't believe my ears! I love you so, I love you more... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WgEqvU-g1w 7 Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
Dancing_Queen Posted July 10, 2017 at 05:30 PM Posted July 10, 2017 at 05:30 PM Sorry, the leather-top is horrible. It doesn't look sexy, she has no decollete in it She is not Dita von Teese. http://cdn02.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/dita-domina/dita-von-teese-domina-leather-dior-04.jpg Couldn't disagree more. I think she looks fab. One of the advantages of being small-chested is that you can actually pull off huge cleavage without looking trashy (not dissing Dita though, she does her thing and I respect that). 2 Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted July 10, 2017 at 05:40 PM Posted July 10, 2017 at 05:40 PM That english part in PQTME on 8th of July! Couldn't believe my ears! I love you so, I love you more... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WgEqvU-g1w Oh my ❤️ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 1 Quote
stevo Posted July 10, 2017 at 05:45 PM Author Posted July 10, 2017 at 05:45 PM Sorry, the leather-top is horrible. It doesn't look sexy, she has no decollete in it. She is not Dita von Teese Thank God she's not Dita von Teese. And I think it's v sexy 5 Quote
flutefreak Posted July 10, 2017 at 05:53 PM Posted July 10, 2017 at 05:53 PM You don't necessarily need a big chest to wear a low neckline. Personally, I find it sometimes sexier if a woman's chest is smaller in a shirt like that. I think this outfit is great. I agree. Loving the simplicity of her outfit today. 2 Quote
duri Posted July 10, 2017 at 06:01 PM Posted July 10, 2017 at 06:01 PM (edited) Finally I saw concert last saturday 8th in Paris! Show is great as all Céline´s concerts, her voice is in great forme now for sure, she is in much better mood than last year, what is logical. My most favuorite songs are Zora sourit ( this was my dream for years to hear this song live love it so so much), EJTE, JSP and all new songs from EUS album. Show is excellent until LCMM, of course it´s good song to get up public for dancing but those songs we heard so many times ... especially LCMM and RDMH ... Le ballet is amazing performance, finally we can see Céline in more artistics way ( hope she will continue in someting like that) and it´s so so good. Edited July 10, 2017 at 06:07 PM by duri 4 Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
leus Posted July 10, 2017 at 06:07 PM Posted July 10, 2017 at 06:07 PM and please Celine, get rid of that garbage bag dress already yes, please!!! replace it... there can't be amore ugly dress than this black "dress" 2 Quote
ryba Posted July 10, 2017 at 06:09 PM Posted July 10, 2017 at 06:09 PM Maybe everything was just filmed for 1h of access limite... 1 Quote
sfbaysinger Posted July 10, 2017 at 06:09 PM Posted July 10, 2017 at 06:09 PM I think I was the only English comment in the Red Heads Facebook post about there not being a DVD. I said some form of, no, please do one, they do still sell. I am disappointed, though can't say I'm all that surprised that it's not happening. I told them on FB that there has not been a DVD since Une Seule Fois and it was time. If they even understand me, I hope they will listen or take that in to consideration. 1 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
CelineDionForeverNY Posted July 10, 2017 at 06:12 PM Posted July 10, 2017 at 06:12 PM Maybe everything was just filmed for 1h of access limite... I thought I read somewhere that Accès illimité was going to stop airing soon. 1 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
sfbaysinger Posted July 10, 2017 at 06:13 PM Posted July 10, 2017 at 06:13 PM Oh my ❤️ Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI must have missed that as I haven't listened to that one yet. Oh wow, I wonder what made her English brain pop out momentarily, it's usually the other way around. lol Oh wow, though, that sounds neat. I'll have to listen up for that one. I still want to hear the super high note in last night's Refuse to dance, and I still can't quite get over the new way she did, "mais ou-est tu"? line in Je T'aime encore! I hope new little things like that keep coming out as the tour progresses, those are the things that keep it interesting, more than it already is! Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted July 10, 2017 at 06:17 PM Posted July 10, 2017 at 06:17 PM I must have missed that as I haven't listened to that one yet. Oh wow, I wonder what made her English brain pop out momentarily, it's usually the other way around. lol Oh wow, though, that sounds neat. I'll have to listen up for that one. I still want to hear the super high note in last night's Refuse to dance, and I still can't quite get over the new way she did, "mais ou-est tu"? line in Je T'aime encore! I hope new little things like that keep coming out as the tour progresses, those are the things that keep it interesting, more than it already is! It was a little unexpected but lovely all the same ❤️ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
Tyler1991 Posted July 10, 2017 at 06:47 PM Posted July 10, 2017 at 06:47 PM I created my own live CD for the tour. I was limited to only 80 minutes so I had to pick and choose songs and make my own cuts. Fortunately I think I made some appropriate ones lmao. I tried to stick to shows I went to June 20/21/29 but in some cases I varied where I preferred a different performance. Clips from the 21st are not my recording. I have to say, I'm amazed at the clarity of the sound from my June 29 Bordeaux clips even when it had been raining....even more clear than my June 20th clips!! Oh, and once I got to the burner it said I was a minute over, so anyone burning a CD as well may need to cut a song if they also only have 80 minutes. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ntzylr0tflttxwm/2017%20CD.rar?dl=0 7 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 10, 2017 at 07:09 PM Posted July 10, 2017 at 07:09 PM I created my own live CD for the tour. I was limited to only 80 minutes so I had to pick and choose songs and make my own cuts. Fortunately I think I made some appropriate ones lmao. I tried to stick to shows I went to June 20/21/29 but in some cases I varied where I preferred a different performance. Clips from the 21st are not my recording. I have to say, I'm amazed at the clarity of the sound from my June 29 Bordeaux clips even when it had been raining....even more clear than my June 20th clips!! Oh, and once I got to the burner it said I was a minute over, so anyone burning a CD as well may need to cut a song if they also only have 80 minutes. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ntzylr0tflttxwm/2017%20CD.rar?dl=0 Thank you for this, Tyler! 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Javito Posted July 10, 2017 at 07:29 PM Posted July 10, 2017 at 07:29 PM Céline went again to the opera today and again she was joined by Pepe and the bearded guy, same companions as two days ago during that diner. I wonder what's really going on with this trio? 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
CSCfan Posted July 10, 2017 at 07:34 PM Posted July 10, 2017 at 07:34 PM Céline went again to the opera today and again she was joined by Pepe and the bearded guy, same companions as two days ago during that diner. I wonder what's really going on with this trio? Maybe she's the Daniela (for all the Sense8 watchers) of the trio.... 1 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.