Peppercorn1991 Posted July 9, 2017 at 06:15 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 06:15 PM Good write up on our Queen Celine. I haven't seen an article about her in our papers for a very very long time. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk What paper is it? 2 Quote
RosieBarron Posted July 9, 2017 at 06:20 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 06:20 PM Off topic, but while we are talking about Celine in the news. Nice to see a picture of her prominently placed on the BBC News home page throughout today. Here's the article, it's not actually about her, but a picture of her is being used as the link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40510614 1 Quote
ryba Posted July 9, 2017 at 06:25 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 06:25 PM Is someone streaming tonight? Quote
comingback Posted July 9, 2017 at 06:37 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 06:37 PM (edited) Off topic, but while we are talking about Celine in the news. Nice to see a picture of her prominently placed on the BBC News home page throughout today. Here's the article, it's not actually about her, but a picture of her is being used as the link: http://www.bbc.co.uk...canada-40510614 Yep, Celine at the top of the story, she is the Queen Edited July 9, 2017 at 06:38 PM by comingback Quote
Angel2006 Posted July 9, 2017 at 06:44 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 06:44 PM On Twitter I asked a member of the technical crew if last nights concert was filmed for a DVD. He didn't answer my question, he liked my post.Still don't know what that means I appreciate you asking this tech person on twitter about the DVD thing. At least he or she didn't outright give a no, so there's hope I guess. Liking your question gives me some hope they her team is possibly planning something. I think that a big group of people from the forum who are members of twitter should all write to this person asking about a DVD release, Maybe then he or she and other members of Celine's team will get the point and give into our requests. Quote
dawn Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:01 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:01 PM https://www.facebook.com/coralie.boissee.3/videos/1235605073234922/ 2 Quote
Lu CelineFan Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:01 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:01 PM livehttps://www.facebook.com/sarah.robert.904 1 Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
leus Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:04 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:04 PM No extra cameras today. I see the crane camera, this time on the left of the stage 2 Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:06 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:06 PM "Paris you make me feel so good!⚡Show 4 of 4 tonight....did we save the best for last?! - Céline" Posted on Celine's facebook...Does that mean something? 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:08 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:08 PM I wonder if she reads these articles Quote
sfbaysinger Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:08 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:08 PM Link not working. Anyone have one that does? Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
dawn Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:09 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:09 PM https://www.facebook.com/sarah.robert.904/videos/1368467056564545/ Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:10 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:10 PM https://www.facebook.com/eduardagoncalvesbignet/videos/10213174514819597/ https://www.facebook.com/cyril.payen.5/videos/10214138956734431/ 1 Quote
celine4evauk Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:10 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:10 PM Anyone see the picture of Celine in black? Black sheer tshirt and jeans. Braless- that got a bit of attention 😂The Sun website 1 Quote
Lu CelineFan Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:12 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:12 PM https://www.facebook.com/rich.batista.9?hc_ref=NEWSFEED 1 Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
incognito Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:25 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:25 PM Anyone see the picture of Celine in black? Black sheer tshirt and jeans. Braless- that got a bit of attention 😂The Sun website Fried eggs. 🙀 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:32 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:32 PM (edited) Fried eggs. �� Oh you saw it eh? Edited July 9, 2017 at 07:32 PM by DionFanAlways 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
nuts2you Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:33 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:33 PM They are filming the show!!!!!! 1 Quote
leus Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:33 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:33 PM When Celine went for dinner with Pepe and the other guy, RC and his friends went to the fair at the Jardin de Tuileries in Paris. There were 2 bodyguards with them. http://www.purepeople.com/article/saint-laurent_a242914/1#m3401272http://www.purepeople.com/article/saint-laurent_a242914/1#m3401278 Quote
nuts2you Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:34 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:34 PM Anyone see the picture of Celine in black? Black sheer tshirt and jeans. Braless- that got a bit of attention 😂The Sun website web site pls Quote
sfbaysinger Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:34 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:34 PM SO thrilled I got to hear Immensite. I also must say this day's Je Sais Pas was particularly amazing! Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
nuts2you Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:37 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:37 PM https://www.instagram.com/p/BWQtyijgMhS/ from last night show Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:37 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:37 PM (edited) OMG I DIED WITH THAT "MAIS OÙ ES-TU?" Edited July 9, 2017 at 07:39 PM by MaiconSC 3 Quote
Del Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:37 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:37 PM I went last to montreal for the first time and LOVED of Minute of it, its like no other experience Ive had in my life as a fan of her;s, This is the reason why I will continue going to Montreal to see her. http://www.raffles.com/paris/ if anybody wants to take a look at what kind of Hotel the queen is staying , check this out ,, Well now, I don't think I'll be booking this hotel anytime soon... 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
DionFanAlways Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:38 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:38 PM Anyone see the picture of Celine in black? Black sheer tshirt and jeans. Braless- that got a bit of attention The Sun websiteI suppose she'll say the same excuse about this shirt and the Grammy outfit. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
sfbaysinger Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:38 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:38 PM Oh wow, that last, "mais ou-es tu?, wow, that was neat/new. She has never ever done that particular run/riff before. Woe!!!!!!!!! 2 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Cuchi Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:38 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:38 PM Guys, after Le Ballet do you think we're going to see more of the sexy side of Celine from now on - not just in terms of fashion, but in shows / videos? 1 Quote
Popular Post Javito Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:40 PM Popular Post Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:40 PM During the interruption in EJTAE I have time to cook my dinner and eat, do 2 sudokus and walk my dog... 8 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
sfbaysinger Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:41 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:41 PM OMG I DIED WITH THAT "MAIS OÙ ES-TU?" But I meant it in an OMG I LOVED that! Hoping that's also how you meant it. I have never heard her do it quite like that before. 1 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Your_Su_Phu Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:43 PM Posted July 9, 2017 at 07:43 PM (edited) Guys, after Le Ballet do you think we're going to see more of the sexy side of Celine from now on - not just in terms of fashion, but in shows / videos? I hope so! I hope she continues taking risks with everything. Edited July 9, 2017 at 07:43 PM by Your_Su_Phu 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.