Jump to content

Céline Dion Live 2017 (tour) - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I am so sorry, I didn`t mean in any way to exclude anyone, I was just expressing my admiration to the French people , due to the fact that she is there at the moment. No intention to exclude anyone!

 

Don't apologize for someone else's random instigation. France and Canada have been 2 of her most loyal major markets. Going by sales, she's proportionally far bigger in these 2 places than in the U.S. for sure.

Edited by Your_Su_Phu
  • Like 5
Posted

 

 

As posted in several places before, Law has nothing to do with this. He only styled one look for this tour - the Titanic dress.

i know that's why i said to convince her😊
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
This is better (the outfit)

post-24762-0-64245700-1499269660_thumb.jpg

Edited by jpatdeleon09
  • Like 3
Posted
This is better (the outfit)

 

Definitely, and love that bracelet!

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  • Like 1

je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore

Posted

This is better (the outfit)

of course it is ,at least it has some glitter and and an extravagant bow tie😂, but still better
  • Like 1
Posted
And for titanic ,to be honest i dont see any thing interesting about the dress or the idea that she gets into it,it's just black in the dark and not seen very well,this is way better in terms of black

post-3436-0-73435600-1499270419_thumb.png

  • Like 1
Posted

And for titanic ,to be honest i dont see any thing interesting about the dress or the idea that she gets into it,it's just black in the dark and not seen very well,this is way better in terms of black

 

I loved this dress! But she had trouble walking in it. Didn't particularly like the black one she replaced it with.

Posted

Where is the next English show? Is it not until Germany on the 23rd or is she doing the English set on the 15th in Switzerland?

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore

Posted

Where is the next English show? Is it not until Germany on the 23rd or is she doing the English set on the 15th in Switzerland?

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was told Switzerland was french.

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

 

 

After this, she really needs to be the August cover. Please tell me I'm not wrong!

 

Not the August, but the September one ! That would be iconic :-)

 

But as this is prepared months in advance I guess it will not happen unfortunately.

Posted
Yay the embroidered jacket is gone! :whee: :giggle: Back to the white T and black slacks.
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

Yay the embroidered jacket is gone! :whee: :giggle: Back to the white T and black slacks.

Wait until the stadium shows :giggle:

  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

 

I don't want a single or an album all I want is a DVD. As for asking her well so far asking her people isn't helping we keep hearing diff things depending who you ask. All I know is we need a good amount of people to come together. I still believe that just one or two people telling her or her people isn't enough we need more to show them there is demand. Even if it's too late for this tour we need to make it clear for future tours/shows

 

With all due respect, it's a bit selfish to ask fans who will have only seconds with our idol, to ask about something as trivial as a DVD.

  • Like 5

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted

another one from Vogue! https://www.instagram.com/p/BWLDpSOgUX-

"Fashion, fame, celebrity...all of this," she says, driving past the glistening dome of the Invalides, "it's just for fun. It doesn't mean anything. There are more important things: children, family, the world."

19624164_105058113472695_7484560608742866944_n.jpg

I love this!!! Vogue has sure been following her around lately :wub2:

  • Like 7

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

I was told Switzerland was french.

 

Yeah I assumed Switzerland would be a bit like her Antwerp shows; the French set with mainly French interludes. In Antwerp she then summed up 2 minutes of what she had said in French in one sentence of English.

  • Like 1
Posted

"Then there was the night when she found one of the twins tucked away in a closet in which hung a picture of Rene. He was talking to his father, he explained."

 

:cry:

  • Like 6
Posted
I seriously think all these vogue posts about Céline aren't for nothing... I wonder if this is the text being drafted for a future story.
  • Like 3

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted (edited)

Wow I'm so ecstatic with all the promotion by Vogue magazine for Celine exclusively! It's already SIX posts consecutively! BRAVO!!

 

P.S. And it's even more interesting that in every post they write very detailed, good stories about her, many people can know her more deeply!

 

Some comments:

 

"this brought me to tears wow beautifully written and made me love Celine even more"

 

"She is so cool nowadays"

Edited by chawatak
  • Like 7

LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!

> https://vimeo.com/328324551

Posted

 

 

With all due respect, it's a bit selfish to ask fans who will have only seconds with our idol, to ask about something as trivial as a DVD.

 

What you deem "trivial" may mean the world to someone else.

  • Like 4
Posted

"Then there was the night when she found one of the twins tucked away in a closet in which hung a picture of Rene. He was talking to his father, he explained."

 

:cry:

Where did you read this? so touching!

Posted

 

Where did you read this? so touching!

 

The latest Vogue Instagram caption. There's more. These captions are really mini-articles.

  • Like 1
Posted

Well well well it's about time I leave home, the show begins in less than one hour !!!!

Can't wait to be there :)

  • Like 3
Posted
Surely it's no coincidence all this Vogue attention and sitting with Anna at the shows...there's bound to be something in the works
Posted

The latest Vogue Instagram caption. There's more. These captions are really mini-articles.

Thank you :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...