sfbaysinger Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:38 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:38 PM I actually started dancing during the medley, during love is all we need. That was kinda fun! 1 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
MrTim212 Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:41 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:41 PM I think this is really premature to say judging by only one stream close to the stage and not being actually there, but I think she's a bit tired today or she lacks some energy, compared to previous shows? Also she had to ask the audience to stand up a couple of times. Yesterday was a very busy day too, that would explain it and very understandably. Yea I think she’s worked herself like crazy these past 72 hrs. Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
nuts2you Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:42 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:42 PM Im surprised that she doesn't do her dance from her LV show 2 Quote
Daniel1997 Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:42 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:42 PM (edited) It might sound weird but at the beginning of TSMGO I was thinking about Et s'il n'est reste qu'une, just like in terms of music - I knew she wouldn't perform it of course, I was just reminded of it Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met Tapatalk Edited July 4, 2017 at 08:43 PM by Daniel1997 1 Quote
sfbaysinger Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:43 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:43 PM She's mildly playing with the show must go on. Neat! Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Simon Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:43 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:43 PM I'll leave it all to chance wow! 2 Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
woodstock Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:45 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:45 PM someone is saying its playbackWe all noticed right from the start 3 Quote
sfbaysinger Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:47 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:47 PM It might sound weird but at the beginning of TSMGO I was thinking about Et s'il n'est reste qu'une, just like in terms of music - I knew she wouldn't perform it of course, I was just reminded of it Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met TapatalkI think she did do that song during the TC tour if I remember correctly. But I'd love it if she did it again. Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
nuts2you Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:47 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:47 PM my good this crowd is crazy tonight Quote
scielle Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:48 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:48 PM Gotta love RC wearing a Wu-Tang Clan hoodie to his mum's concert. Priceless. Quote
ivo Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:49 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:49 PM I think she did do that song during the TC tour if I remember correctly. But I'd love it if she did it again. Yes, she did! Quote Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017
Daniel1997 Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:49 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:49 PM (edited) I think she did do that song during the TC tour if I remember correctly. But I'd love it if she did it again.Yes she did, it's on the Montreal dvdAnd I especially love it in combination with QPVSA - I prefer its studio version more than the live version, that was less powerful with the guitars Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met Tapatalk Edited July 4, 2017 at 08:50 PM by Daniel1997 Quote
nuts2you Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:49 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:49 PM Gotta love RC wearing a Wu-Tang Clan hoodie to his mum's concert. Priceless. do you have a picture/photo Quote
québecflower Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:50 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:50 PM (edited) i'm always afraid that this robe will move by herself,; too many horror movies... Edited July 4, 2017 at 08:50 PM by québecflower 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
sfbaysinger Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:51 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:51 PM These little humming arias during the instrumental part rock. And love the new little extras she gave this song. It brings new life to a rather old song! And how cute she asks them to sing with/for her. I love that. <3 1 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
4girlsathome Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:52 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:52 PM Her voice is a bit tired today. Quote
québecflower Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:53 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:53 PM i think she gave her all.... Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
nuts2you Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:54 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:54 PM http://etcanada.com/news/238014/celine-dion-poses-naked-for-vogue-magazine/ Here is another article Quote
sfbaysinger Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:54 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:54 PM Yes she did, it's on the Montreal dvdAnd I especially love it in combination with QPVSA - I prefer its studio version more than the live version, that was less powerful with the guitars Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met TapatalkI never would have thought of combining the two songs but why not. Interesting. And yes, I know it's on the Montreal DVD now that you remind me of that. Thanks! Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Popular Post Remon Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:55 PM Popular Post Posted July 4, 2017 at 08:55 PM I know we're all full into the francophone setlist at the moment, but I just wanted to share my multi-camera/angle edit of the show in Arnhem. I used the audio and most of the video that was recorded there. To fill in the gaps or to make certain cuts, I used some additional footage from the shows in Copenhagen, Stockholm, London and Leeds. But I hope I edited it so you won't notice ;-)I credited all the users whose videos I've used in the description. This is - probably, but I hope I'm being proved wrong - the closest we're gonna get to a DVD. Hope you'll like it! https://youtu.be/KUcdaqXYEeg 12 Quote
4girlsathome Posted July 4, 2017 at 09:01 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 09:01 PM Her son was at the small stage and she talked to him ! What did she say ? Quote
scielle Posted July 4, 2017 at 09:02 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 09:02 PM Sweet moment with RC.But yeah, I think she was tired today. She let the crowd sing a lot more than usual. 1 Quote
ivo Posted July 4, 2017 at 09:03 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 09:03 PM I know we're all full into the francophone setlist at the moment, but I just wanted to share my multi-camera/angle edit of the show in Arnhem. I used the audio and most of the video that was recorded there. To fill in the gaps or to make certain cuts, I used some additional footage from the shows in Copenhagen, Stockholm, London and Leeds. But I hope I edited it so you won't notice ;-)I credited all the users whose videos I've used in the description. This is - probably, but I hope I'm being proved wrong - the closest we're gonna get to a DVD. Hope you'll like it! https://youtu.be/KUcdaqXYEegThank you so much!!! 1 Quote Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017
GameC Posted July 4, 2017 at 09:05 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 09:05 PM One of comments below FB live stream: " Vive Celine!!! ", and I agree in 100% 1 Quote
sfbaysinger Posted July 4, 2017 at 09:05 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 09:05 PM I didn't even know there were two stages, what? confused blind lady. Well, folks, this has, as always, been amazing. A million thanks to the technical team, without whose links today would not have been possible. Anyone know when is next? I heard she will be in Paris for a while so we know the where, but anyone know the when? It's been a pleasure, folks, be safe, take care, happy fourth of July to all USA residents! 1 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
nuts2you Posted July 4, 2017 at 09:05 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 09:05 PM my goodness they load tonight, well we must do this again tomorrow night Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted July 4, 2017 at 09:05 PM Posted July 4, 2017 at 09:05 PM Your right. A couple of people I know tried to get something started about a week ago on here but nothing surfaced. I just don't see how we can get their attention. We need to know who to send it to and we need someone who is willing to take the time and organize something. I cannot or I would have done it a long time ago but as I've mentioned many times on here because of alot of my own personal issues I just do not have the time to do such a thing. But I see things that the Red Heads do and I'm just like why can't we do something like that in order to get her team's attention. I don't know I'm just frustrated because I'm running out of ideas at this point. Shoot me a private message. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.