Jump to content

[Charts] The "Encore Un Soir" Era


Recommended Posts

Posted

in taiwan this week

CCR record & Kuangnan whole sale both at #5

Five Music - # 3

Book.com.tw Deluxe edition #9 standard edition #27

  • Like 1

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted (edited)

iTunes before Le Grand Show:

 

France

iTunes Songs:

5. Encore un soir

 

iTunes Albums:

8. Encore un soir

185. D'eux

192. On ne change pas

 

Switzerland

iTunes Songs:

26. Encore un soir

 

iTunes Albums:

24. Encore un soir

 

Belgium

iTunes Songs:

78. Encore un soir

179. Encore un soir

 

iTunes Albums:

30. Encore un soir

Edited by max24
  • Like 1
Posted
I seem to have this album on repeat all the time.
  • Like 2
Posted

Greece (4th week)

72 (63) Encore un soir

This is without promotion and with few copies in certain stores. When I bought the album there were literally 2 copies of it. On August 28th. :wtf:
  • Like 3
Posted

The album returned to #1 in France. It has sold 22,188 copies. The total in pure sales is 411,633. :)

 

Nope N2

 

Posted
Celine is #1 again with her album in France. 22.188 copies sold during this last week and 411.633 in 5 weeks!
  • Like 4
Posted

This is without promotion and with few copies in certain stores. When I bought the album there were literally 2 copies of it. On August 28th. :wtf:

How lucky you are! Here in New Zealand I cant find it anywhere! and I live in capital. In music stores they usually say they cant see any release date for NZ?!! I will die without it

 

Great article!

 

I love it, such a cool article. Maybe if Ellen didnt just shamefully wave with that album without saying anything, America would notice

  • Like 3
Posted

So #1 is on the sales chart, but #2 on the sales/streaming chart :cry:

 

Sorry my source mislead me, looks you're right, she is back to the Top!

Posted (edited)

Encore un soir moved from #5 to #10 on the UWC.

 

32.000 copies sold worldwide this week. Total sales: 597.000 copies

Edited by lucassfilho
  • Like 5
Posted

Encore un soir moved from #5 to #10 on the UWC.

 

32.000 copies sold worldwide this week. Total sales: 597.000 copies

 

i think D'elles sold faster no?

 

700.000 copies with the same time

 

without a decent single the sales are blocked

 

what a perfect single, Xtmas is on the way

 

Toutes ces choses

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted (edited)
The album took off with a better opening week than Sans Attendre, but I think if we compare their respective sales week-by-week Sans Attendre had sold more by this point. This was due to heavier promotion and Christmas sales period. I hope EUS really benefits from its re-release around Christmas. If not, it will sell 1m copies, which is still huge! Edited by LukeD
Posted
D'elles ended its sales life at around 700k
  • Like 1
Posted

The album took off with a better opening week than Sans Attendre, but I think if we compare their respective sales week-by-week Sans Attendre had sold more by this point. This was due to heavier promotion and Christmas sales period. I hope EUS really benefits from its re-release around Christmas. If not, it will sell 1m copies, which is still huge!

 

According to Media Traffic:

 

Sans Attendre

208,000 - 97,000 - 67,000 - 83,000 - 87,000

Total= 542,000

 

Encore Un Soir

311,000 - 124,000 - 81,000 - 49,000 - 35,000

Total= 597,000

  • Like 2
Posted

According to Media Traffic:

 

Sans Attendre

208,000 - 97,000 - 67,000 - 83,000 - 87,000

Total= 542,000

 

Encore Un Soir

311,000 - 124,000 - 81,000 - 49,000 - 35,000

Total= 597,000

Thanx for the correction! It is the following couple weeks that Sans Attendre normally surpasses EUS. I think it sold over 100k in France during its 6th or 7th week.
Posted

I really don't know why they are so easy with this album.

Owh it sells itself, no need to bother.

Owh we reached our goal, no need to sent more albums to the stores.

 

So that was easy, let's do this for her next english album, focus on that. Bye french one...

Posted

I really don't know why they are so easy with this album.

Owh it sells itself, no need to bother.

Owh we reached our goal, no need to sent more albums to the stores.

 

So that was easy, let's do this for her next english album, focus on that. Bye french one...

 

Exactly.

 

Music video taped but scrapped, second single nowhere to be seen.

 

I think we can declare this album promotion-wise dead.

 

It will keep on selling by itself, anyway.

Posted

 

 

Exactly.

 

Music video taped but scrapped, second single nowhere to be seen.

 

I think we can declare this album promotion-wise dead.

 

It will keep on selling by itself, anyway.

 

Maybe it's all being delayed to coincide with the rerelease in November.

Posted
"@CelineDion domine toujours le #topalbums cette semaine. "Encore Un Soir" séduit 21.509 acheteurs. (Total 433.142 ex.)" :)
  • Like 3
Posted

Well it wouldn't be the first time if that one is not gonna happen!

And if they decide to rerelease it, they better come up with a decent rerelease! :)

 

Can't think that Celine is okay with this. I mean she records the most amazing french album during a weird year. And that's just it?

Remember her saying that she was sad she couldn't really live the album D'elles?

 

 

 

Maybe it's all being delayed to coincide with the rerelease in November.

  • Like 3
Posted
It's been a long time since I think there's some kind of black sheep inside Sony Music trying to despise every Celine Dion album released in the most pitiful way.
  • Like 1

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

This album still has life yet!

 

Kev x

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

this week in Taiwan

Five music - #4

book.com.tw standard #13 deluxe #40 loved me back to life #64 My love #76

Kuangnan wholesale #3

Edited by celinefanonline
  • Like 3

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...