Jump to content

[Charts] The "Encore Un Soir" Era


Recommended Posts

Posted

Switzerland Romandy

 

Singles Top 20

#2 (#12) - Encore un soir (13 weeks) [peaked at #1]

 

Albums Top 40

#1 (new) - Encore un soir (1 week)

#15 (#18) - Best Of- 3 CD (11 weeks) [peaked at #9]

  • Like 3
Posted
#2 for both album and single in the french iTunes.
  • Like 1
Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted

SPAIN

18 (48) 2 Encore Un Soir NEW PEAK!

 

Amazing!!!!

  • Like 1
Posted
Muy bien!!!!
  • Like 1
Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted

Still don't get why '1 fille & 4 types' got kinda ZERO recognition after the tour. Insane :wacko:

 

 

Really? So what's that :

 

#76 (105) - Sans Attendre / 1 Fille & 4 Types

 

 

#245 (#146) - Sous le vent [what is this? Single on the Albums Chart?] :wacko:

 

This "thing" already charted for 3 weeks or so in the backlog catalogue right after the tour in France. I think that's a mistake ( well, it's obvious lol) but that's either SSDA or 1F4T to me

Posted

Album charts:

Portugal #15.

Last week was #13.

 

like the 90's all french albums on top 20

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted (edited)

Really? So what's that :

#76 (105) - Sans Attendre / 1 Fille & 4 Types

 

I think that is the thing that is selling because of SA. I mean, all of the albums chart separately, like we can see D'eux or SA, or ONCP compilation, yet she performed a few songs from 1f&4t and we still don't see the album on the chart, only this SA+1f&4t.

Edited by Boy
  • Like 1
Love comes to those who believe it...
Posted

SPAIN

18 (48) 2 Encore Un Soir NEW PEAK!

 

This is interesting:)

Posted
Still #1 in the united world charts with 124.000 copies. #2 has 88.000... I'm excited for the sales around Christmas and the time before.

Awesome!!!

Posted

Still #1 in the united world charts with 124.000 copies. #2 has 88.000... I'm excited for the sales around Christmas and the time before.

 

she's a beast!

  • Like 2
Posted
she is doing promotion still, when she does something in the states, France talk about it, it is good for her image. :)
  • Like 1
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

Still #1 in the united world charts with 124.000 copies. #2 has 88.000... I'm excited for the sales around Christmas and the time before.

Do you mean EUS sold 124,000 copies in the States? .......*faint*...... Wow! :wub:

(sorry I don't follow charts :))

  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted (edited)

Do you mean EUS sold 124,000 copies in the States? .......*faint*...... Wow! :wub:

(sorry I don't follow charts :))

 

That would be IMPOSSIBLE. If she has sold 124K in the States, she would have been inside the top5 in USA BB Albums chart.

Edited by Moleque20
Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted (edited)

You know what... At first before we knew the numbers I was asking where is the promo.... Right now she is slaying....and there is promo here and there.... I don't understand why we keep going on about promo when she is top...

 

We know there is more promo coming up which will be perfect for when the album drops

 

Kev x

Edited by Peppercorn1991
  • Like 3
Posted

You know what... At first before we knew the numbers I was asking where is the promo.... Right now she is slaying....and there is promo here and there.... I don't understand why we keep going on about promo when she is top...

 

We know there is more promo coming up which will be perfect for when the album drops

 

Kev x

 

That means that Adele (for example) must not do any TV show, commercial, radio interview, when she releases her next album. Because she will sell like crazy the first weeks, she wll be #1 everywhere, so there is no need for any promo.

Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted (edited)

Poland

#6 (7)

*new peak*

 

 

Austria

#42 (15)

Edited by chrischn_celine
  • Like 3
Posted

 

 

That would be IMPOSSIBLE. If she has sold 124K in the States, she would have been inside the top5 in USA BB Albums chart.

So what did that mean about the chart and the 124.000. I really don't get it. Lol :)
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted (edited)

So what did that mean about the chart and the 124.000. I really don't get it. Lol :)

 

She sold 124k. albums this week worldwide.

Edited by giannislyber
  • Like 1
Lying-Down-lyrics.png

Posted

 

 

She sold 124k. albums this week worldwide.

Oh ok thanks :)
  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

:doh: I could have sworn the post said the U.S.

Silly me :rolleyes:

I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

You know what... At first before we knew the numbers I was asking where is the promo.... Right now she is slaying....and there is promo here and there.... I don't understand why we keep going on about promo when she is top...

 

We know there is more promo coming up which will be perfect for when the album drops

 

Kev x

 

Because someone is going to ask for the EUS video here each day every 6 hours, you know :giggle: :P

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

 

 

That means that Adele (for example) must not do any TV show, commercial, radio interview, when she releases her next album. Because she will sell like crazy the first weeks, she wll be #1 everywhere, so there is no need for any promo.

 

Pretty sure Adele did less promo than celine....

 

Kev x

Posted (edited)

 

 

Pretty sure Adele did less promo than celine....

 

Kev x

 

It was an example. That concerns all the artists that sell alot during their first weeks. But the DO promo because they CARE about their new albums. No matter if they are #1 and the sell many copies.

Edited by Moleque20
  • Like 1
Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted

the 2nd week for EUS in Taiwan

G-music - # 2

Five Music - #2

CCR record - #5

Book.com.tw - deluxe # 10 standard #17

 

the new chart should be out later today!

  • Like 1

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...