QueenCeline87 Posted April 14, 2014 at 07:46 PM Posted April 14, 2014 at 07:46 PM I can hardly wait for this!! And I just loved how they surprised us on a Monday morning:-) We have just a little over a month to wait😬 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
LukeD Posted April 14, 2014 at 08:00 PM Posted April 14, 2014 at 08:00 PM Excited about the new release. The cover is meh... 1 Quote
J081113 Posted April 14, 2014 at 08:01 PM Posted April 14, 2014 at 08:01 PM Right before mothers day perfect promotion lol! 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted April 14, 2014 at 08:29 PM Posted April 14, 2014 at 08:29 PM Love the cover! 6 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Ncarbia Posted April 14, 2014 at 09:03 PM Posted April 14, 2014 at 09:03 PM Does anybody know if it's gonna be released worldwide? Quote
nuts2you Posted April 14, 2014 at 09:12 PM Posted April 14, 2014 at 09:12 PM The board is REALLLY HOPPING TODAY,, Love it, 5 Quote
ehild Posted April 14, 2014 at 09:16 PM Posted April 14, 2014 at 09:16 PM Does anybody know if it's gonna be released worldwide? the boutique will have a pre sale soon so I would think so. Similar to SLP. Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Bruno Portugal Posted April 14, 2014 at 09:26 PM Posted April 14, 2014 at 09:26 PM According to Sony Music France, they will release 2CD+DVD and 2CD+Blu-Ray! ''Celle qui m'a tout appris'' will be the single to promote this release, so I guess the official video of the single will be the live performance from the concert. And here's a better pic of the cover: The release will include 28 songs, 6 from ''Sans attendre'', 9 by Jean-Jacques Goldman, ''All by myself'', ''My heart will go on'', ''Loved me back to life''... http://www.sonymusic...-celine-dion-2/ Great news. Celine looks beatiful.And... songs with the amazing vocals from Paris as bonus tracks!!! Hoping for "Regarde-moi". 1 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
ehild Posted April 14, 2014 at 09:31 PM Posted April 14, 2014 at 09:31 PM (edited) I'm a little bit confused because of two topics about Une seule fois, shall we decide where to continue the discussion about the release? Just as I wrote in other topic. I'm in awe! They've finally release what we've always wanted - the songs that were changed throughout the time (just like with A new day or Taking chances tour). I was over the moon at first. But now I am a little bit concerned (I'm not complaining). Why would they only add 4 bonus songs while they can add all of them? I thought there were 5 but now I counted 7 different songs:Je ne vous oublie pasTout l'or des hommesImmensiteRegarde-moiZiggyWater and a flameand At seventeen!! So, it's really mysterious at this stage what they will include (which path they will choose). I'm dying the most for TLDH, I and JNVOP. But it's almost certain that JNVOP won't make it (which is sad because it was definitely missing in Quebec). TLDH and I should be there because they represent Une fille et quatre types and D'elles but this is an argument for and against - they've always neglected them and they can easily go with Ziggy and Regarde-moi which are more 'classic' as far as Celine repertoire is concerned. Water and a flame will surely be there because of the new album. At seventeen though might not be the case firstly because it wasn't performed in Paris (but in Antwerp) and secondly because it has its exposure in Vegas and it's not so significant.So in my opinion:JNVOP - won't make the final cut - it's my biggest regret :cry: :cry: :cry:Then they might choose different schemes:- 4 French songs: TLDH, I, RM, Z- 2 French songs that represent two albums which were forgotten + WAAF and AS- 2 classic French songs + WAAF and AS- Ziggy is more likely to be included than RM, so they might go with 3 French songs + WAAF- At seventeen is less likely to be included than WAAF- WAAF in my opinion will be there for sure Am I missing something? I'm not complaining but I'd rather have all the songs as bonus or 2CD - one from Bercy and one from Quebec (excluding English songs that have been rereleased over and over again) As for the cover, I like it. Maybe I'm not in love with it but it's not badSince this a French release I'm guessing the 4 bonus tracks will be the French additions minus jnvop since that was more of an intro than a song from the concert. I do love that song and I wish the entire song would have been included. If they do include an English song I'd bet on waaf. Edit: waaf to replace Ziggy since that's on other recordings etc. Edited April 14, 2014 at 09:32 PM by ehild Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Shaun Posted April 14, 2014 at 09:34 PM Posted April 14, 2014 at 09:34 PM What a lovely surprise. We knew this was coming but for it to be released so soon after announcement is a great surprise. Can't wait to get my hands on it. 2 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Popular Post nuts2you Posted April 14, 2014 at 09:36 PM Popular Post Posted April 14, 2014 at 09:36 PM My god this topic is really to be exciting again, just like when she on TV and everybody on here at once. 9 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted April 14, 2014 at 09:43 PM Posted April 14, 2014 at 09:43 PM Do we think this will be released on amazon us? It'd be a lot easier to buy it that way then to go through the boutique. Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
smash Posted April 14, 2014 at 09:57 PM Posted April 14, 2014 at 09:57 PM My god this topic is really to be exciting again, just like when she on TV and everybody on here at once.I know, it's sooo nice. Sharon 1 Quote
ehild Posted April 14, 2014 at 10:19 PM Posted April 14, 2014 at 10:19 PM My god this topic is really to be exciting again, just like when she on TV and everybody on here at once.Lol. Funny how that works. I've MIA with a pretty hectic work training schedule the last 2 months. I'm almost done, though. I miss everyone on here! 3 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Del Posted April 14, 2014 at 10:23 PM Posted April 14, 2014 at 10:23 PM BLU-RAY CONFIRMED BY SONY MUSIC FRANCE, AND 'CELLE QUI M'A TOUT APPRIS' WILL BE A SINGLE FOR THIS RELEASE! http://www.sonymusic...-celine-dion-2/BLU-RAY CONFIRMED BY SONY MUSIC FRANCE, AND 'CELLE QUI M'A TOUT APPRIS' WILL BE A SINGLE FOR THIS RELEASE! http://www.sonymusic...-celine-dion-2/Is it just a radio single or a physical one as well? Quote Instagram: @delphis78
ehild Posted April 14, 2014 at 10:28 PM Posted April 14, 2014 at 10:28 PM Do we think this will be released on amazon us? It'd be a lot easier to buy it that way then to go through the boutique.I wholeheartedly agree with you. But somehow I don't think it will be. I know Amazon France has it listed but no such luck so far with Amazon US. My guess is because it's a French release and we all know that's not necessarily as popular in the US except for us fans. 2 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Xpresso Posted April 14, 2014 at 10:34 PM Posted April 14, 2014 at 10:34 PM Céline's jacket on the cover looks very different from the LMBTL performance... and it's the same jacket!! Details, details... 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted April 14, 2014 at 10:45 PM Posted April 14, 2014 at 10:45 PM I wholeheartedly agree with you. But somehow I don't think it will be. I know Amazon France has it listed but no such luck so far with Amazon US. My guess is because it's a French release and we all know that's not necessarily as popular in the US except for us fans. Hopefully it will be on amazon. I've ordered from them before and thankfully it's been fine. Hopefully a few days after it's listed on the boutique it'll be listed on amazon us. I know sur les plaines is on amazon us. I so can't wait for this to come out and actually hold it in my hands! 5 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
nuts2you Posted April 14, 2014 at 11:21 PM Posted April 14, 2014 at 11:21 PM ehild best of luck with the rest of your training. Las Vegas is calling 1 Quote
ehild Posted April 14, 2014 at 11:31 PM Posted April 14, 2014 at 11:31 PM Hopefully it will be on amazon. I've ordered from them before and thankfully it's been fine. Hopefully a few days after it's listed on the boutique it'll be listed on amazon us. I know sur les plaines is on amazon us. I so can't wait for this to come out and actually hold it in my hands! That's what I'm hoping for, too! However, I've had my eye on Au Coeur du Stade as well and I think the only place I can get that & it will work here in the US (region encoding, etc.) is The Boutique. So we'll see. I just hate the shipping they charge. 2 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
ehild Posted April 14, 2014 at 11:34 PM Posted April 14, 2014 at 11:34 PM (edited) I'm betting the 4 bonus songs will be TLDH, Immensite, RM, and Ziggy since it's a French release. If they do release one English song my money is on WAAF to replace Ziggy since that's on other releases and I know she loves singing WAAF!! I adore the song as well. Excited to see what the final verdict is when they announce the pre-order! Edit: I would love to see JNVOP but since she didn't sing the entire song, I doubt it will be included unless they include another little surprise for us. Edit: Another thought-what are the odds the blu-ray also comes with a DVD like a lot movie releases do these days? Edited April 14, 2014 at 11:49 PM by ehild 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
nuts2you Posted April 15, 2014 at 12:08 AM Posted April 15, 2014 at 12:08 AM I have a feeling this will sell MORE then TCWT and CTTEOTW/ DVD. 1 Quote
Cuquito Posted April 15, 2014 at 12:44 AM Posted April 15, 2014 at 12:44 AM Céline's jacket on the cover looks very different from the LMBTL performance... and it's the same jacket!! Details, details... Lol... It's just the light... Not sure about that picture though... The hair mmmm! Details, details... Lol 1 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted April 15, 2014 at 12:50 AM Posted April 15, 2014 at 12:50 AM Lol... It's just the light... Not sure about that picture though... The hair mmmm! Details, details... Lol The hair...that was my issue too, but I forgot she was outside..so I forgive it 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Cuquito Posted April 15, 2014 at 12:53 AM Posted April 15, 2014 at 12:53 AM Question: If Sony Music France is releasing the DVD, it will play in USA? 1 Quote
Cuquito Posted April 15, 2014 at 12:57 AM Posted April 15, 2014 at 12:57 AM The hair...that was my issue too, but I forgot she was outside..so I forgive it I don't know... Quote
flutefreak Posted April 15, 2014 at 01:04 AM Posted April 15, 2014 at 01:04 AM Question: If Sony Music France is releasing the DVD, it will play in USA?It better play in USA otherwise there may be riots! 3 Quote
NicoNV Posted April 15, 2014 at 01:09 AM Posted April 15, 2014 at 01:09 AM Great news!!! Can't wait to order it! I love the cover. It was an outside photo and something tells me only girls will truly understand not being able to tame your hair when in that much wind, haha. Besides, I do not think her hair looks bad. Like I said, I love the cover. I am so excited they are including tracks from the Paris shows too!! Fans in the US might only be able to buy it on her website. If you happen to be in or near LV, this set should also be for sale in her boutique at Caesar’s Palace. 2 Quote
Xpresso Posted April 15, 2014 at 01:16 AM Posted April 15, 2014 at 01:16 AM I love her hair on this cover a lot more than on the Taking Chances cover. And at least it looks like her REAL hair... 3 Quote
mebe Posted April 15, 2014 at 01:18 AM Posted April 15, 2014 at 01:18 AM I really like the cover too! 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.