mike_z Posted April 13, 2014 at 01:20 AM Posted April 13, 2014 at 01:20 AM I hope they don't cut the Plamondon Medley, Bozo, JNPBD :s 2 Quote
Del Posted April 13, 2014 at 02:19 AM Posted April 13, 2014 at 02:19 AM I personally am beyond thrilled that there's news they are finally releasing Une Seule Fois. It's an early Christmas present as far as I'm concerned. Wonder what they'll include for the CD tracklist. As for the DVD itself I can't see them cutting anything as the live broadcast had the entire show. 3 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
célinedionfan_16 Posted April 13, 2014 at 02:27 AM Posted April 13, 2014 at 02:27 AM According to the redheads and amazon this will be released on May 16th!!! A dvd+cd !!! Maybe someone can change the topic title, just for now the tv broadcasting on the 20th april, and if it's confirmed for the dvd!? I hope that we get much behind the scenes and paris shows!!! It's going to be released on my birthday! What better gift could one ask for? 2 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted April 13, 2014 at 02:28 AM Posted April 13, 2014 at 02:28 AM I hope they don't cut the Plamondon Medley, Bozo, JNPBD :s Agreed. Quote
Koolan Posted April 13, 2014 at 05:08 AM Posted April 13, 2014 at 05:08 AM Yay, it better be on Blu-ray. I still don't understand why TCWT was only released on DVD. 3 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
SuperLove4Celine Posted April 13, 2014 at 05:59 AM Posted April 13, 2014 at 05:59 AM Now someone RECORD it!!!!!Sunday april 20th!!! On TVA at 19.30!!! http://youtu.be/QANey_RoZEE This promo clip impressed me thoroughly! They actually used "Je danse dans ma tete," "Des mot qui sonnnet" and "Incognito" as songs during the package! I would say those are all signs that the DVD will have them on it! WooHoo! 2 Quote
mike_z Posted April 13, 2014 at 06:40 AM Posted April 13, 2014 at 06:40 AM This promo clip impressed me thoroughly! They actually used "Je danse dans ma tete," "Des mot qui sonnnet" and "Incognito" as songs during the package! I would say those are all signs that the DVD will have them on it! WooHoo! yeah since we're talking about TVA here, and Plamondon is a powerhouse in France! I'm so happy she sung those songs again I could actually trade Regarde-moi for them Quote
mike_z Posted April 13, 2014 at 06:54 AM Posted April 13, 2014 at 06:54 AM official word from Productions J "incluant les meilleurs succès francophones de Céline Dion, comme Parler à mon père, J'irai où tu iras et Pour que tu m'aimes encore" Yeah they already consider PAMP as one of her most-successful french songs ever! it was time! 1 Quote
mirage Posted April 13, 2014 at 08:11 AM Posted April 13, 2014 at 08:11 AM And subtitles pleaseee!!! :-) 1 Quote
Leanne Posted April 13, 2014 at 08:53 AM Posted April 13, 2014 at 08:53 AM (edited) But please can someone record this? I don't see them release this dvd in HD bluray actually.. if it's a dvd + cd combi. Edited April 13, 2014 at 08:53 AM by Leanne Quote
anewdayhascome Posted April 13, 2014 at 11:24 AM Posted April 13, 2014 at 11:24 AM official word from Productions J "incluant les meilleurs succès francophones de Céline Dion, comme Parler à mon père, J'irai où tu iras et Pour que tu m'aimes encore" Yeah they already consider PAMP as one of her most-successful french songs ever! it was time! I wish they could give us a hint whether or not we will get something from Bercy... It'd be wise especially for the French market Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
Peppercorn1991 Posted April 13, 2014 at 12:17 PM Posted April 13, 2014 at 12:17 PM My guess because it is three discs is: DVD the concert in Quebec DVD documentary kind of like TTEOTW but of the tour in France and Quebec because they were filming her in France... We have official footage thanking the fans already, so it was definitely filmed. CD live of Quebec but some songs cut because it's too long If we get any of this I'll be over the moon! Kev x 5 Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted April 13, 2014 at 02:39 PM Posted April 13, 2014 at 02:39 PM Hope we'll get "Regarde-moi" as a bonus track. This performance from Paris was AMAZING! 3 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
zuv Posted April 13, 2014 at 03:19 PM Posted April 13, 2014 at 03:19 PM Yeah i've since 4-5 comments about Regarde-Moi. Its such a great song, i hope we get it as a bonus too. You guys all know why she didn't performe that song in Quebec, right?Because of the train crash tragedy months earlier. 4 Quote
mbox1974 Posted April 13, 2014 at 03:23 PM Posted April 13, 2014 at 03:23 PM May be....2CD + 1 DVD 1 Quote
Timster Posted April 13, 2014 at 04:06 PM Posted April 13, 2014 at 04:06 PM My guess because it is three discs is: DVD the concert in Quebec DVD documentary kind of like TTEOTW but of the tour in France and Quebec because they were filming her in France... We have official footage thanking the fans already, so it was definitely filmed. CD live of Quebec but some songs cut because it's too long If we get any of this I'll be over the moon! Kev x I know that for the Paris shows, a CD can fit ALL the French songs + LMBTL + WAAF. Hopefully the same can be done for Quebec. The English songs are playback anyway so I'm sure they'd much rather just stick to the French numbers 4 Quote
Timster Posted April 13, 2014 at 04:29 PM Posted April 13, 2014 at 04:29 PM (edited) Here's what I'm praying for: DVD:- Celine... une seule fois- BONUS: Backstage footage from Celine... une seule fois & Tournée Européene 2013- BONUS: Unreleased performances from Tournée Européene 2013 (I, TLDH, RM & JNVOP at the very least) CD 1:- Celine... une seule fois (French songs + LMBTL to fit on 1 CD) CD 2:- Tournée Européene 2013 - Live à Bercy (French songs + LMBTL + WAAF to fit on 1 CD) Edited April 13, 2014 at 04:30 PM by Timster 5 Quote
Del Posted April 13, 2014 at 06:26 PM Posted April 13, 2014 at 06:26 PM Here's what I'm praying for: DVD:- Celine... une seule fois- BONUS: Backstage footage from Celine... une seule fois & Tournée Européene 2013- BONUS: Unreleased performances from Tournée Européene 2013 (I, TLDH, RM & JNVOP at the very least) CD 1:- Celine... une seule fois (French songs + LMBTL to fit on 1 CD) CD 2:- Tournée Européene 2013 - Live à Bercy (French songs + LMBTL + WAAF to fit on 1 CD)This would be perfection, however I fear the fans would never get to see something like this as if they announced it we'd all drop dead from shock of the news. lolBoth CD's would have similar songs however they could highlight Bozo and the Plamondon medley and le Miracle for the Une Seule Fois CD and then for a Bercy CD they could highlight I, TLDH, RM, JNVOP to change thigns up. 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
CelineDionFreak Posted April 13, 2014 at 06:26 PM Posted April 13, 2014 at 06:26 PM I hope they don't cut the Plamondon Medley, Bozo, JNPBD :s The plamondon medley was my favorite along with LMBTL. I hope they have those so bad. Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
browseceline Posted April 13, 2014 at 11:13 PM Posted April 13, 2014 at 11:13 PM I think it will include a dvd and all the songs on two cds.. Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
CelineDionFreak Posted April 14, 2014 at 01:25 AM Posted April 14, 2014 at 01:25 AM I hope all the songs are included on the cd. I hated that on the TCWT cd they don't include all of the songs. I wanted to hear all of them, you know? 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted April 14, 2014 at 01:28 AM Posted April 14, 2014 at 01:28 AM Soooo what's the cover going to look like? I hope she is in the sexy short dress Kev xThere would make a good cover. She looks good even in her 40's in those minis. They could be a smidge longer sometimes, this one was longer then some previous ones, but it looked good! Here's what I'm praying for: DVD:- Celine... une seule fois- BONUS: Backstage footage from Celine... une seule fois & Tournée Européene 2013- BONUS: Unreleased performances from Tournée Européene 2013 (I, TLDH, RM & JNVOP at the very least) CD 1:- Celine... une seule fois (French songs + LMBTL to fit on 1 CD) CD 2:- Tournée Européene 2013 - Live à Bercy (French songs + LMBTL + WAAF to fit on 1 CD) Yes! And especially Regarde-Moi. She was having FUN with that song! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
celinefanonline Posted April 14, 2014 at 01:49 AM Posted April 14, 2014 at 01:49 AM but i do think it's possible it's 3 cds!! cause it does say Live 2013 too!!! so yeahif this is the case i do hope they'll release the dvd / blu-ray seperately!!! with footage from europe concerts! Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
karebear82 Posted April 14, 2014 at 03:54 AM Posted April 14, 2014 at 03:54 AM cool, even tho i have never been to this concert, or to any of celines concerts period as of yet, im really glad that this concert that so many of you have enjoyed is finally going to be on cds &/or dvds, @ least finally there is something from celine that will be released lol, we havent been able to say that much often around here lately havent we lol... now if one of the european shows was also added that would be really great as well, because i have seen a few of the bootlegs from both the european & the quebec shows on youtube, & her voice sounds sooooo great these days, almost practically just like the 90s again... ahhhhh i wish @ times lol... 1 Quote sincerely, karebear82 :) <3 <3
Celine_2533 Posted April 14, 2014 at 07:04 AM Posted April 14, 2014 at 07:04 AM (edited) A confirmation from official FB page. Céline une seule fois / Live 2013 DVD/2CD Releasing May 19! Relive the extraordinary one-night only ‘Céline… une seule fois’ show on the Plains of Abraham in Quebec City with a fabulous set featuring a DVD of the entire concert and 2 live CDs which also include 4 bonus tracks from Celine’s 2013 sold-out Paris shows. This must-have collection will be available May 19! Stay tuned for more details, including great preorder offers at The Celine Dion Boutique coming soon! In the meantime, check out the cover below!I still hope for blu-ray... Edited April 14, 2014 at 07:08 AM by Celine_2533 4 Quote http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i78/title156/Sig2013.jpg
QueenCeline87 Posted April 14, 2014 at 07:20 AM Posted April 14, 2014 at 07:20 AM 2 live CDs ?? Is one just a 4 track cd ? I'm so excited for this!! It's nice to get a new release:-) Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
cdurand54 Posted April 14, 2014 at 07:48 AM Posted April 14, 2014 at 07:48 AM (edited) The 4 bonus track from Paris Bercy could be : ImmensitéRegarde-moiWater and a flameTous l'or des HommesZiggy(Je ne vous oublie pas ...highly unlikely) What do you think ? Edited April 14, 2014 at 07:48 AM by cdurand54 Quote
ryba Posted April 14, 2014 at 08:06 AM Posted April 14, 2014 at 08:06 AM (edited) Its official! Check out celinedion.com one dvd + 2 CDs of usf icluding 4 bonus tracks from Paris! our wish has come true!!! Sony, good job! Edited April 14, 2014 at 08:08 AM by ryba 2 Quote
chinit0 Posted April 14, 2014 at 08:21 AM Posted April 14, 2014 at 08:21 AM Not loving the cover. It could have been way better. 3 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted April 14, 2014 at 08:30 AM Posted April 14, 2014 at 08:30 AM Not loving the cover. It could have been way better. I was thinking the same...but, they didn't choose a great cover for the TCWT album/DVD either. 5 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.