Jump to content

Céline, Une Seule Fois - Sur Les Plaines D'Abraham (July 27, 2013)


Recommended Posts

Posted

When's this on? Tonight?

 

Kev x

Posted

When's this on? Tonight?

 

Kev x

 

Yes tonite, 20.40 Paris Time, 19.40 GMT Time

  • Like 1
Posted
I dunno.... to watch or not to watch... that's the question... My monitor is not so big and maybe I shall wait till the dvd release... what do you say...???

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026

Posted

 

 

Yes tonite, 20.40 Paris Time, 19.40 GMT Time

 

Thanks I will be watching! Bit sad this year... Ended up I'm working tomorrow, so I'm on my own this New Year's Eve.... But now I'll be watching celine.... So all is good haha suppose

 

Kev x

  • Like 5
Posted (edited)

Thanks I will be watching! Bit sad this year... Ended up I'm working tomorrow, so I'm on my own this New Year's Eve.... But now I'll be watching celine.... So all is good haha suppose

 

Kev x

 

I'll be watching with you! ;)

 

HELP!

 

I have sth like that:

 

Please disable your ad blocker!

Bitte deaktiviere Deinen Werbeblocker!

Veuillez désactiver votre bloqueur de publicité!

Por favor, desactive el bloqueador de anuncios!

Edited by anewdayhascome

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026

Posted

I'll be watching with you! ;)

 

HELP!

 

I have sth like that:

 

Please disable your ad blocker!

Bitte deaktiviere Deinen Werbeblocker!

Veuillez désactiver votre bloqueur de publicité!

Por favor, desactive el bloqueador de anuncios!

 

I dont have that message, open the link once again, u just have to skip the ad and u'll be watching D8 and the concert in 20 mn

Posted

 

 

I'll be watching with you! ;)

 

HELP!

 

I have sth like that:

 

Please disable your ad blocker!

Bitte deaktiviere Deinen Werbeblocker!

Veuillez désactiver votre bloqueur de publicité!

Por favor, desactive el bloqueador de anuncios!

 

Are u watching this on a PC or laptop? I sometimes get that on my iPad

 

So this shorts in like 30 mins right?

 

Kev x

Posted

Are u watching this on a PC or laptop? I sometimes get that on my iPad

 

So this shorts in like 30 mins right?

 

Kev x

 

laptop. what should I do?

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026

Posted

I'll be watching with you! ;)

 

HELP!

 

I have sth like that:

 

Please disable your ad blocker!

Bitte deaktiviere Deinen Werbeblocker!

Veuillez désactiver votre bloqueur de publicité!

Por favor, desactive el bloqueador de anuncios!

 

See if this helps

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081030131058AAe5qlx

Team Céline Dion Brazil

@lu_celinefan

Posted

Just saw the advert for it!

 

Kev x

Posted

Really enjoying it so far..... They cut some songs out Grrrr but it's nice seeing the show in better quality!

 

Can't wait for DVD

 

Kev x

Posted

They cut Je crois en toi :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I hope it's not cut on dvd! The quality isn't so good but probably because of the stream on my computer...

I really like the concert but I wish they recorded Paris as well. I'll miss Immensite or TLDH on dvd... and I think that the sound would be better from Bercy than from open area

 

I'm so happy that it works :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026

Posted

Bozo and Je n'ai pas besoin d'amour out!!! :(:(:(

 

I didn't watch Une seule fois before Paris and I was looking forward to hear them;( Then I'll have to watch them after the concert

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026

Posted
urrrg No old songs medley! ;( They don't show any songs that were NOT performed in Europe. That sucks!
  • Like 1

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026

Posted

As they recorded footage in Paris too.... I'm thinking some of Paris will be on the DVD in the special features... I'm sure of it

 

Yea they cut some songs but it's tv.... They always do .... The DVD will include all songs I'm sure

 

 

Kev x

Posted

Great concert! Can't wait for DVD! Really hoping they treat us with special features

 

Kev x

Posted

Do we know when is this DVD coming out?!!

 

Sometime in 2014... But like all celine releases we should play the waiting game....

 

Kev x

  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

Sometime in 2014... But like all celine releases we should play the waiting game....

 

Kev x

 

Lol I know she waits sooo much to the releases, but all worth it

  • Like 1
Posted
My thought is cause we are getting this DVD after Christmas, it take time to put together one from the mini-tour.
Posted

But they didn't record the whole concert in Paris for sure! There might be some footage but I think it will include only behind the scenes/backstage, Jean-Philippe said that they are recording for making sth like Les coulisses. I really hope I'm wrong.

 

After this concert, even though there weren't all the songs, I think that they did a great job with the concerts in Antwerpen and Paris. Those concerts were better in terms of organisation and setlist. It's good that they changed the order for the songs and especially because it was for the better. Quebec was magical because of the crowd and overall atmosphere so don't get me wrong, I love it too.

  • Like 1

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026

Posted

Sometime in 2014... But like all celine releases we should play the waiting game....

 

Kev x

 

:ermm:

Team Céline Dion Brazil

@lu_celinefan

Posted (edited)

But they didn't record the whole concert in Paris for sure! There might be some footage but I think it will include only behind the scenes/backstage, Jean-Philippe said that they are recording for making sth like Les coulisses. I really hope I'm wrong.

 

After this concert, even though there weren't all the songs, I think that they did a great job with the concerts in Antwerpen and Paris. Those concerts were better in terms of organisation and setlist. It's good that they changed the order for the songs and especially because it was for the better. Quebec was magical because of the crowd and overall atmosphere so don't get me wrong, I love it too.

 

Celine's team record EVERYTHING. Ok, they didn't have fancy moving cameras in Bercy like they often have when filming specifically for a DVD, but they have all the footage from the cameras in the arena used for the big screens next to the stage. The professional footage of DUAM, PAMP & LMBTL from Bercy proves that. I would much rather have a DVD from Paris with basic camera angles but amazing live vocals than a fancy visual display from Quebec with crappy auto-tuned vocals...

 

Even if we just got a live CD from Paris, that would be amazing - if they cut out all the English songs they could probably fit everything on 1 CD...

Edited by Timster
  • Like 3
Posted
I watched the concert on TV today. Simply awesome!
  • Like 2
16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Posted
So it's after the holidays now. LOL Anyone hearing anything yet? I know it's only day 2 of the new year but some little birdy somewhere should know a tad bit more.....at least that's what I'm hoping for.
  • Like 1

~Liz
"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine

Posted

So it's after the holidays now. LOL Anyone hearing anything yet? I know it's only day 2 of the new year but some little birdy somewhere should know a tad bit more.....at least that's what I'm hoping for.

 

No, nothing yet. :down:

 

I know, we´re already on "after Xmas" :shrug:

  • Like 1

Team Céline Dion Brazil

@lu_celinefan

Posted

No, nothing yet. :down:

 

I know, we´re already on "after Xmas" :shrug:

:giggle:

~Liz
"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine

Posted
we're still waiting… they really like to keep us waiting.. probably after christmas 2015?? :P
  • Like 1

Posted

I think their after Christmas might be March or April, plus a couple of postponements. So who knows when it will actually be released. Let's see how long this will take. Let's hope that they maybe surprise us. I don't know. It comes when it comes. Am really looking forward to it though. Hope you all had a wonderful New Year, and a healthy and Blessed 2014.

 

Sharon

  • Like 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...