smash Posted November 18, 2013 at 03:03 PM Posted November 18, 2013 at 03:03 PM I'm ASSUMING Julie is talking bout this show..she just posted this 1-Oui il y aura un DVD de Celine Dion son spectacle de cet été qui sortira après Noel Schajris Translation:1-Yes there will be a DVD of Celine Dion's show this summer which will be released after ChristmasOk, that is fantastic news. Something more to look forward to. Sharon Quote
ehild Posted November 18, 2013 at 06:43 PM Posted November 18, 2013 at 06:43 PM (edited) Yay! I was going to post that this morning but I didn't have time.....looks like you guys beat me to it. Edited November 18, 2013 at 06:44 PM by ehild Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Kristinaz Posted November 18, 2013 at 08:54 PM Posted November 18, 2013 at 08:54 PM I'm very happy bout this now if only I could get one more dvd which I want so much lol then I'll be totally satisfied 1 Quote
J081113 Posted November 18, 2013 at 10:38 PM Posted November 18, 2013 at 10:38 PM I hope they put English subtitles. I have her other Quebec concert w/o subtitles and loved it...but I couldn't understand anything as I don't speak French. 3 Quote
ehild Posted November 19, 2013 at 06:12 PM Posted November 19, 2013 at 06:12 PM I hope they put English subtitles. I have her other Quebec concert w/o subtitles and loved it...but I couldn't understand anything as I don't speak French. Same here! And especially if they include any of the rehearsals as a bonus feature. Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
ryba Posted November 23, 2013 at 01:00 PM Posted November 23, 2013 at 01:00 PM They should include all the recording sessions from SA and lmbtl 2 Quote
ehild Posted November 29, 2013 at 08:12 PM Posted November 29, 2013 at 08:12 PM That would be an awesome bonus feature!! 2 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
frandion Posted December 2, 2013 at 09:50 PM Posted December 2, 2013 at 09:50 PM I hope we see the DVD soon Quote IMG_6896.png
LuisMa Posted December 3, 2013 at 07:41 PM Posted December 3, 2013 at 07:41 PM (edited) According to the Red Heads FB, "Une Seule Fois" will be aired in France for the first time in HD on December 25th at 20:50 on D8tv. Nice present for TV viewers. Edited December 3, 2013 at 07:54 PM by LuisMa 3 Quote
Jessyka Posted December 4, 2013 at 12:00 PM Posted December 4, 2013 at 12:00 PM Wish we could have this on DVD, with lots of extras and interviews. 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
c4n4d4 Posted December 4, 2013 at 11:23 PM Posted December 4, 2013 at 11:23 PM Wish we could have this on DVD, with lots of extras and interviews. It's coming out on DVD after Christmas. Julie Snyder confirmed this sometime last month. Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
c4n4d4 Posted December 4, 2013 at 11:23 PM Posted December 4, 2013 at 11:23 PM Wish we could have this on DVD, with lots of extras and interviews. It's coming out on DVD after Christmas. Julie Snyder confirmed this sometime last month. 1 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
nature boy Posted December 7, 2013 at 04:59 AM Posted December 7, 2013 at 04:59 AM The Quebec show is being broadcast on the 25 th, anyone know of anywhere we can watch it being streamed? Quote http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3239/kylieima5lp9.jpg How do you describe a feeling??
ehild Posted December 11, 2013 at 08:57 PM Posted December 11, 2013 at 08:57 PM I hope we see the DVD soon I hope so too! I know it won't be until after the holidays but I was hoping we'd start hearing something about (or at least a pre-sale) soon! 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
miss-de-carca Posted December 28, 2013 at 05:30 PM Posted December 28, 2013 at 05:30 PM Own creation: http://imageshack.us/a/img21/1621/j2k7.jpg On ne vois plus l'image possible de la charger à nouveau Bruno ? Please ? Quote <p>http://nsm08.casimages.com/img/2014/01/24/14012408502112193311926676.jpg 07.05.2010/10.11.2010/23.01.2012/20.11.2012/22.11.2013</p>
nuts2you Posted December 28, 2013 at 09:19 PM Posted December 28, 2013 at 09:19 PM God I hope its soon ,cause I cant wait, rather have the paris one instead, Quote
Critiaslux Posted December 28, 2013 at 10:05 PM Posted December 28, 2013 at 10:05 PM Went to one of the Bercy concert but it was fun to watch the Quebec one on French TV at Christmas With so many people attending it looked like a rock concertHope it'll help album sales this week in France. And next week it's the Belgiam channel to show it 1 Quote
ryba Posted December 28, 2013 at 11:31 PM Posted December 28, 2013 at 11:31 PM Can someone please upload it in the multimedia section? Quote
smash Posted December 29, 2013 at 01:32 AM Posted December 29, 2013 at 01:32 AM Yes Pleeeeze. If someone could upload it into the multimedia section. Especially if it could be done in HD. I know that is asking a lot, but if not possible, it's ok. Just HQ will also be fine and really appreciated. It's just that their after Christmas or early in the New Year, might end up in a couple of postponements. Thanks so much if it can be done. Sharon 1 Quote
Koolan Posted December 30, 2013 at 02:52 AM Posted December 30, 2013 at 02:52 AM Went to one of the Bercy concert but it was fun to watch the Quebec one on French TV at Christmas With so many people attending it looked like a rock concertHope it'll help album sales this week in France. And next week it's the Belgiam channel to show it Which date, time, and channel? Maybe one of my friends could cap it. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Kristinaz Posted December 30, 2013 at 03:59 AM Posted December 30, 2013 at 03:59 AM Yes please! Would be amazing if someone could cap it and post it on here for those who don't have that channel^ Quote
stone Posted December 30, 2013 at 06:19 AM Posted December 30, 2013 at 06:19 AM Vocally she was ten folds better at Bercy. Oh well the footage does look good but raw vocals from Paris would've been better because of Regardé-Moi et Tous l'or des hommes! 1 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted December 30, 2013 at 09:52 AM Posted December 30, 2013 at 09:52 AM I wish they would at least add to the dvd songs that were sung only in Paris Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
Katie Posted December 30, 2013 at 01:51 PM Posted December 30, 2013 at 01:51 PM Which date, time, and channel? Maybe one of my friends could cap it. D8 d8.tv Quote
dawn Posted December 30, 2013 at 04:03 PM Posted December 30, 2013 at 04:03 PM I could watch it on D8.TV website and it's a short version of the concert, they deleted some songs... it's a pity Quote
Leanne Posted December 30, 2013 at 08:36 PM Posted December 30, 2013 at 08:36 PM I hope they will release it on bluray not only on DVD.. DVD is becoming outdated already 3 Quote
Javito Posted December 30, 2013 at 09:54 PM Posted December 30, 2013 at 09:54 PM Me too! Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
nuts2you Posted December 30, 2013 at 10:25 PM Posted December 30, 2013 at 10:25 PM I cant wait for this to come out, 1 Quote
Koolan Posted December 31, 2013 at 01:53 AM Posted December 31, 2013 at 01:53 AM D8 d8.tvI can't view it in US. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.