ehild Posted September 18, 2013 at 07:54 PM Posted September 18, 2013 at 07:54 PM No Ne-Yo wasn't at this concert. She only sang one new English song which was LMBTL. He was however at the le banquier show which was filmed a few days or so before and the sang "Imcredible" on it together I can't wait for that to hit YouTube!! Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
littleames Posted September 18, 2013 at 08:17 PM Posted September 18, 2013 at 08:17 PM I think britney might have been inspired by Céline. A picture from 2 days ago http://www.heybritneyalbum.com/albums/apariciones/2013/17092013_goodmorningamerica/013.jpgI liked it better with what Celine paired it with. That blazer and those pants are baggy and bulky. 2 Quote
ehild Posted September 18, 2013 at 09:10 PM Posted September 18, 2013 at 09:10 PM I liked it better with what Celine paired it with. That blazer and those pants are baggy and bulky. I agree! I liked Celine's shoes better, too. 2 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Peppercorn1991 Posted September 20, 2013 at 03:27 PM Posted September 20, 2013 at 03:27 PM Any news on if there will still be a DVD of this? It's gone very quiet Kev x Quote
CSCfan Posted September 20, 2013 at 04:22 PM Posted September 20, 2013 at 04:22 PM Any news on if there will still be a DVD of this? It's gone very quiet Kev x We should all tweet/FB, Productions J & Julie Snyder to include at least English subtitles for the DVD. There's still time! 2 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
c4n4d4 Posted September 20, 2013 at 05:49 PM Posted September 20, 2013 at 05:49 PM We should all tweet/FB, Productions J & Julie Snyder to include at least English subtitles for the DVD. There's still time!Subtitles make the world a better place 3 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
ehild Posted September 20, 2013 at 05:52 PM Posted September 20, 2013 at 05:52 PM Subtitles make the world a better place Yes, they would! Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
DionFanAlways Posted September 20, 2013 at 06:15 PM Posted September 20, 2013 at 06:15 PM Subtitles make the world a better place Can I get an Amen! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
tristan.josef Posted September 20, 2013 at 06:57 PM Posted September 20, 2013 at 06:57 PM i think there will be subtitles...a new day, Through the eyes of the world, both taking chances tour show dvds all had a large subtitle selection... Quote
CSCfan Posted September 20, 2013 at 07:00 PM Posted September 20, 2013 at 07:00 PM i think there will be subtitles...a new day, Through the eyes of the world, both taking chances tour show dvds all had a large subtitle selection... All her French DVD's (and the latter one ('Sur Les Plaines') being produced by Productions J) have not Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
DionFanAlways Posted September 20, 2013 at 07:04 PM Posted September 20, 2013 at 07:04 PM I wouldn't hold my breath for subs. I really hope they release a DVD though! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CSCfan Posted September 20, 2013 at 07:38 PM Posted September 20, 2013 at 07:38 PM I wouldn't hold my breath for subs.I really hope they release a DVD though! Just like not holding our breath for a proper video of LMBTL in Québec or the album title & single change, etc.? Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
DionFanAlways Posted September 20, 2013 at 07:51 PM Posted September 20, 2013 at 07:51 PM Just like not holding our breath for a proper video of LMBTL in Québec or the album title & single change, etc.? Well when you put it that way..... I'll start practicing! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
smash Posted September 20, 2013 at 09:12 PM Posted September 20, 2013 at 09:12 PM I wouldn't hold my breath for subs.I really hope they release a DVD though!I think there is definately going to be a DVD. Did'nt Julie Snyder herself say that there is a DVD coming out on Quebec concert a little while back? Hope we get it before Christmas. Sharon Quote
nuts2you Posted September 20, 2013 at 09:32 PM Posted September 20, 2013 at 09:32 PM Is there someone that can make me a mediafire file so that I can download it onto my I-pod, ( just the song )Is there anybody that can help me out here. I would love to have this on a CD. Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted September 20, 2013 at 09:43 PM Posted September 20, 2013 at 09:43 PM Yea I can't wait to see the whole concert on DVD someday. Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
Celine_2533 Posted September 21, 2013 at 12:26 PM Posted September 21, 2013 at 12:26 PM All her French DVD's (and the latter one ('Sur Les Plaines') being produced by Productions J) have not Nope, "La Tournée Mondiale Taking Chances: Le Spectacle" has subtitles and it's produced by Productions J as well. (I'm not sure about "Céline autour du monde" but it's likely to have subs too.) Quote http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i78/title156/Sig2013.jpg
Alex_Incognito Posted September 22, 2013 at 04:20 AM Posted September 22, 2013 at 04:20 AM Autour du monde was the exact same content as Through The Eyes of the World. 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
CSCfan Posted September 22, 2013 at 12:47 PM Posted September 22, 2013 at 12:47 PM Nope, "La Tournée Mondiale Taking Chances: Le Spectacle" has subtitles and it's produced by Productions J as well. (I'm not sure about "Céline autour du monde" but it's likely to have subs too.) Yes, but it was also Sony who was behind that release. For 'Sur Les Plaines' they weren't... and it would be the same for 'Une Seule Fois'.. so they would fall in the same "category". Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
LuisMa Posted September 25, 2013 at 08:59 PM Posted September 25, 2013 at 08:59 PM Was this already shared? If not, enjoy. (If it has, feel free to delete the post). The complete show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHIdbBKQDA8 4 Quote
LukeD Posted September 26, 2013 at 05:43 PM Posted September 26, 2013 at 05:43 PM The belted G5 during ''Des Mots Qui Sonnent'' is among her best ones ever. Quote
ehild Posted October 2, 2013 at 02:06 PM Posted October 2, 2013 at 02:06 PM I've seen some discussion about this but I haven't seen an actual topic/discussion on here solely for this. (Unless I missed it somehow.....there's a lot of activity on here lol) I know they aired 'Celine...Une Seule Fois' on various TV channels in Canada and few other countries. Has anyone heard anything about a possible DVD for this concert? I know the fans would absolutely love this!! With the success of other live DVD's I can't imagine one wouldn't be released but I also know the main focus, at least for now, is Loved Me Back to Life. Perhaps after the new album is out? 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Fuzzy Posted October 2, 2013 at 09:25 PM Posted October 2, 2013 at 09:25 PM Just confirmed by Julie Snyder on TV : there WILL BE an DVD of Une seule fois http://www.celinedio.../page__st__1980 2 Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
quaizee Posted October 3, 2013 at 02:12 AM Posted October 3, 2013 at 02:12 AM It was confirmed by Julie on her fb page To answer another question many times, so there will be able to show DVD "Céline une seule fois"and this DVD will be produced by Productions J" The concert deserves to be released Quote
ehild Posted October 3, 2013 at 03:07 AM Posted October 3, 2013 at 03:07 AM Thanks! Somehow I missed that whole section. Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
ehild Posted October 3, 2013 at 07:21 PM Posted October 3, 2013 at 07:21 PM ^^^^I don't have an edit function available to add this. I think when it was announced I was in Vegas and not on here so I missed the info. It's hard to go back through pages of info for the concert itself. I'm sure this thread will be pretty dead until after LMBTL is released and we start hearing more about the DVD, if anything. Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
ehild Posted October 8, 2013 at 05:24 PM Posted October 8, 2013 at 05:24 PM Celine's official site has announced a special t-shirt and some other items for Une Seule Fois.http://www.celinedion.com/ca/home Her facebook page says there's a big announcement coming October 10. Maybe their officially announcing the DVD and starting a pre-sale for it?https://www.facebook.com/celinedion?hc_location=stream 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Modesta Posted October 11, 2013 at 05:59 PM Posted October 11, 2013 at 05:59 PM Damn, it wasn't the DVD release... It was my second wish after another minitour in europe... 1 Quote
ehild Posted October 13, 2013 at 10:50 PM Posted October 13, 2013 at 10:50 PM Yeah. I don't think we'll see too much on this until after LMBTL is released. Almost there!! Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Pangloss76 Posted October 15, 2013 at 07:07 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 07:07 PM Was this already shared? If not, enjoy. (If it has, feel free to delete the post). The complete show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHIdbBKQDA8 I've just seen it (yeah I know, I'm kinda late... So focused on LMBTL on charts and the album coming up that I didn't think to check for a DVD quality of this show )Am I the only one to truely think that she nailed this show? When I heard the first recordings I was not so sure about her vocal shape (the quality of the tapings did a lot I guess), but with this video... WOW, I was so pleased to hear "l'amour existe encore" sung so well, and that strong voice on her vintage medley!! I'm usually pretty critical about her performances but she proved she still got it! Only three pre-recorded tracks for a 2 hour show, I can truely consider myself lucky! when I watch this, I'm so eager to go on november 26th! 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.