sfbaysinger Posted January 20, 2014 at 06:56 PM Posted January 20, 2014 at 06:56 PM Does anyone know where I can find full show on YouTube or mp3 bootleg? It's the best we can do until a DVD comes out! Which I REALLY hope it does SOON! Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
ehild Posted January 21, 2014 at 09:00 PM Posted January 21, 2014 at 09:00 PM I'm tired of waiting for this DVD, too. Has anyone else noticed her site has mentioned something about it today? Hopefully that means they're gearing up for an announcement!! Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
ehild Posted January 21, 2014 at 09:03 PM Posted January 21, 2014 at 09:03 PM Celine's site posted this today: "Did You Closely Follow Celine In 2013? Celine gave an amazing concert on the Plaines of Abraham in Quebec City on July 27, 2013. During that night, she sang a duet with the opening act, Quebec singer Jean-Marc Couture. Do you know what song they performed together?" I'm hoping this means they're gearing up for some sort of announcement sooner than later! 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Timster Posted January 21, 2014 at 09:11 PM Posted January 21, 2014 at 09:11 PM Celine's site posted this today: "Did You Closely Follow Celine In 2013? Celine gave an amazing concert on the Plaines of Abraham in Quebec City on July 27, 2013. During that night, she sang a duet with the opening act, Quebec singer Jean-Marc Couture. Do you know what song they performed together?" I'm hoping this means they're gearing up for some sort of announcement sooner than later! To me, that sounds like something CelineDion.com post when they have nothing interesting to talk about... 1 Quote
ehild Posted January 21, 2014 at 09:16 PM Posted January 21, 2014 at 09:16 PM To me, that sounds like something CelineDion.com post when they have nothing interesting to talk about... That's what I was thinking too. They do it all the time. However, every once in a while they try to work something back into relevance before making announcements. A few weeks ago they started highlighting songs from LMBTL, that I think are songs they are eventually adding to the show. Granted their timing isn't always spot on, though. Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
célinedionfan_16 Posted February 1, 2014 at 06:18 PM Posted February 1, 2014 at 06:18 PM S'il suffisait d'aimer at Une Seule Fois http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0_HX26W8-Q Quote
Papoum Posted February 1, 2014 at 08:01 PM Posted February 1, 2014 at 08:01 PM Does someone can give me the HQ mp3 of this show please????ThxSeb Quote
LukeD Posted February 2, 2014 at 12:31 PM Posted February 2, 2014 at 12:31 PM Never thought I'd say that for such a huge francophone concert but IMO the highlight of it is the performance of LMBTL! The most memorable moment for sure! 3 Quote
Lu CelineFan Posted February 2, 2014 at 01:12 PM Posted February 2, 2014 at 01:12 PM Does someone can give me the HQ mp3 of this show please????ThxSeb here´s the link for the concert. You can download the mp3 with Atube catcher youtube.com/watch?v=JYEv6Gf5vSA Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
smash Posted February 12, 2014 at 02:08 PM Posted February 12, 2014 at 02:08 PM I wonder when the DVD of this concert is going to be released? I really hope it will be released soon now. We have been waiting so long. Sharon 4 Quote
Lu CelineFan Posted February 13, 2014 at 11:12 PM Posted February 13, 2014 at 11:12 PM I wonder when the DVD of this concert is going to be released? I really hope it will be released soon now. We have been waiting so long. Sharon 2 Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
DionFanAlways Posted February 14, 2014 at 12:23 AM Posted February 14, 2014 at 12:23 AM true! 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
ehild Posted February 23, 2014 at 04:18 PM Posted February 23, 2014 at 04:18 PM (edited) So......we had an official announcement that there would be a DVD and they'd start talking about this right after the holidays. Well, it's almost March and so far nothing. Sadly, I'm starting to think this won't ever be released outside of the TV specials. I hope I'm wrong but it's not looking promising now. How long after Sur Les Plaines actually happened was that DVD released? I thought it was pretty quickly.....same with the world tour CD/DVD's. I just checked it: the concert was summer 2008 and the DVD was released January 2009. Edit: so I just looked it up to refresh my memory. The concert was in August and the DVD released the following January. Une Seule Fois was in July. What's their hold up? Only thing I can possibly think of, other than it not being released, is combining it with the recent European tour.....kind of a two for one deal. Edited February 23, 2014 at 04:21 PM by ehild Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Melissa_Pijpelink Posted February 23, 2014 at 06:05 PM Posted February 23, 2014 at 06:05 PM I hope the DVD will release soon! Quote If you follow your dreams, it means you follow your heart, and if you follow your heart, you can't go wrong.http://photos-a.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xfa1/10387936_303055406528736_1440496801_a.jpg
Peppercorn1991 Posted February 23, 2014 at 09:12 PM Posted February 23, 2014 at 09:12 PM So......we had an official announcement that there would be a DVD and they'd start talking about this right after the holidays. Well, it's almost March and so far nothing. Sadly, I'm starting to think this won't ever be released outside of the TV specials. I hope I'm wrong but it's not looking promising now. How long after Sur Les Plaines actually happened was that DVD released? I thought it was pretty quickly.....same with the world tour CD/DVD's. I just checked it: the concert was summer 2008 and the DVD was released January 2009. Edit: so I just looked it up to refresh my memory. The concert was in August and the DVD released the following January. Une Seule Fois was in July. What's their hold up? Only thing I can possibly think of, other than it not being released, is combining it with the recent European tour.....kind of a two for one deal. you kidding right? we waitied ages for the boston concert and tteotw kev x 1 Quote
ehild Posted February 24, 2014 at 05:27 PM Posted February 24, 2014 at 05:27 PM (edited) you kidding right? we waitied ages for the boston concert and tteotw kev xI can understand the wait on that one as Boston was the first city she toured in the US (and I think North America? I might be wrong on that one.....). Of course they weren't going to release the DVD's until after the tour had ended. TTEOTW is 3 hours long and they had a year and a half worth of footage to go through. Not to mention, it was a limited release to theatres first. This DVD was one night and they've already released the TV version of it, which tells me it's edited and ready to go. So I don't get why they're waiting so long to release it. Maybe I'm being a bit impatient but I feel like if we have the TV version already, why on earth don't we have the DVD when it was announced it would come out after the holidays. Edited February 24, 2014 at 05:28 PM by ehild 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
pat200 Posted February 24, 2014 at 08:28 PM Posted February 24, 2014 at 08:28 PM I hope prouction J won't remove all the clappings and the audience interaction in between songs like they have done since they took over with A new day dvd, then TC world tour dvd. They erase them which is a huge addition to the ambience of the concert and they take that away, so i hope they won't with this dvd or any future dvd release! 1 Quote
browseceline Posted March 13, 2014 at 03:15 AM Posted March 13, 2014 at 03:15 AM I hope prouction J won't remove all the clappings and the audience interaction in between songs like they have done since they took over with A new day dvd, then TC world tour dvd. They erase them which is a huge addition to the ambience of the concert and they take that away, so i hope they won't with this dvd or any future dvd release! For sure they will i am afraid... It is very annoying to listen and watch the concerts in studiosound and missing that whole life experience. Hello there was an audience! Hello that audience was excited and yelled, screamed and clapped and sang along! Don't erase that... Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
nuts2you Posted March 13, 2014 at 09:40 PM Posted March 13, 2014 at 09:40 PM Have we heard any thing on this lately> what the update has anybody heard yet from Prod J, ,Been listening to my Bootleg lately Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted March 14, 2014 at 01:50 AM Posted March 14, 2014 at 01:50 AM Have we heard any thing on this lately> what the update has anybody heard yet from Prod J, ,Been listening to my Bootleg lately Where did you get a bootleg? I really want one Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Frozen_Phoenix Posted March 16, 2014 at 08:47 AM Posted March 16, 2014 at 08:47 AM Such dry months, what could actually be so exciting. No release date for the DVD of this wonderful evening, no Live-CD für the French tour, no Incredible video...Nothing...simply nothing... Quote Et la vie glisse sur l'eau du tempsLa vie resiste, prend son elanPour un baiser elle peut se poserLe temps qui compte est toujours compte http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/ARMOIT/celinechances-1.png
TiagoFragoso05 Posted March 16, 2014 at 11:49 AM Posted March 16, 2014 at 11:49 AM idk if they will release it still ... so strange it.. it's taking so long ! Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Modesta Posted March 20, 2014 at 03:37 PM Posted March 20, 2014 at 03:37 PM I really want this on DVD!! C'mon, they have the footage, it's not that difficult to put together... I'm willing to pay anything!! (well anything, <50€ ) Has anyone heard any news/rumors about this? 4 Quote
Miha Posted March 20, 2014 at 04:31 PM Posted March 20, 2014 at 04:31 PM Here we go again.....the silence.....c'mon it's not funny anymore.....they could act their #ss alreadyBut if I think again than I certainly don't want the deja vu of Loved me back to life drama when Sony set the release date and than we were fooled year after year when the album came out finally.No thanks for that to happen again. Quote
nuts2you Posted March 20, 2014 at 08:58 PM Posted March 20, 2014 at 08:58 PM If any of you guys are friends with Julie S on FB then be my guess to e-mail her about this question, I would but I DONT SPEAK FRENCH. or understand it, 1 Quote
smash Posted March 20, 2014 at 09:13 PM Posted March 20, 2014 at 09:13 PM Julie said towards the end of last year, it will be released after Christmas. It's now heading towards end of March, already 3 months after Christmas. So we still got till 24th December this year, then they can still say its after Christmas in that time frame, according to their way of thinking, and how long they take to do things. So frustrating, I must learn patience, patience and more patience, ha ha. Sharon 2 Quote
karebear82 Posted March 21, 2014 at 03:07 AM Posted March 21, 2014 at 03:07 AM (edited) Julie said towards the end of last year, it will be released after Christmas. It's now heading towards end of March, already 3 months after Christmas. So we still got till 24th December this year, then they can still say its after Christmas in that time frame, according to their way of thinking, and how long they take to do things. So frustrating, I must learn patience, patience and more patience, ha ha. Sharon yeah i know how u feel... celines record label & her team are the slowest people on the face of the earth lol... im not trying to be rude but they are, im sorry but they are ridicolous sometimes w/ their slowness... they did promise a dvd w/ this concert from quebec on it but yet its still not here 3 months later... like u just said sharon, maybe celines team & sony are waiting for this years christmas to finally release the dvd lol... then maybe by christmas 2015 we might get the dvds of the bercy & antwerp concerts lol... then maybe, just maybe, by christmas 2016 we might finally either get a new album or a dvd of her current vegas show lol... :) wow her team & sony are a bunch of turtles arent they lol... hahahaha :) Edited March 21, 2014 at 03:10 AM by karebear82 Quote sincerely, karebear82 :) <3 <3
smash Posted March 21, 2014 at 10:15 AM Posted March 21, 2014 at 10:15 AM Oh well, i think it just gets to a lot of us, their way of thinking. And there is sweet blowall we can do about it. Let's just hope that sometime, whenever, we will get it, and that they stick to their word, of that there will be a dvd. Sharon Quote
Timster Posted March 21, 2014 at 10:18 AM Posted March 21, 2014 at 10:18 AM (edited) Maybe the delay is due to the fact that they have realised we want the Paris show too. *fingers crossed* Edited March 21, 2014 at 10:18 AM by Timster 7 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted March 21, 2014 at 11:02 AM Posted March 21, 2014 at 11:02 AM Maybe the delay is due to the fact that they have realised we want the Paris show too. *fingers crossed*I've just thought about it too! The delay in this case is rather positive 2 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.