Jump to content

Céline, Une Seule Fois - Sur Les Plaines D'Abraham (July 27, 2013)


Recommended Posts

Posted

According to Sony Music France, they will release 2CD+DVD and 2CD+Blu-Ray! ''Celle qui m'a tout appris'' will be the single to promote this release, so I guess the official video of the single will be the live performance from the concert.

 

And here's a better pic of the cover:

 

BlL5buECAAAb-50.jpg

 

The release will include 28 songs, 6 from ''Sans attendre'', 9 by Jean-Jacques Goldman, ''All by myself'', ''My heart will go on'', ''Loved me back to life''...

 

http://www.sonymusic...-celine-dion-2/

YEAAAAAH!!! blu ray...!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

  • Like 1
Posted
OMG! 4 tracks from Paris! YESSS! Let's hope they used some of the vocals from paris when editing the concert!
  • Like 4

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted

According to Sony Music France, they will release 2CD+DVD and 2CD+Blu-Ray! ''Celle qui m'a tout appris'' will be the single to promote this release, so I guess the official video of the single will be the live performance from the concert.

 

And here's a better pic of the cover:

 

BlL5buECAAAb-50.jpg

 

The release will include 28 songs, 6 from ''Sans attendre'', 9 by Jean-Jacques Goldman, ''All by myself'', ''My heart will go on'', ''Loved me back to life''...

 

http://www.sonymusic...-celine-dion-2/

 

28 songs?? There are only 25 in the set list...plus 4 bonus paris tracks would be 29...are they removing one song from the set list?

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted
I don't have a DVD player, LOL you all can faint/laugh now, but I can't WAIT for the CD's. Not sure how I'll tell them apart when they get here since I can't see and don't know if my computer will tell me or if CD's feel different than DVD's. But still SO excited. I have a bootleg but can't get it to mp3 so once I burn the CD to my hard-drive, I will! So excited. Where should I order from to get the complete package?
L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle! :)
Posted

I'm so happy about this release..... It does seem they listened to us this time!

 

There is no mention of special features but I'm sure there will be something... Who knows

 

The extra tracks will be gems as we do not have some of those songs officially recorded before

 

The cover is great... Love it!

 

Where has this all come from?? Nothing for weeks and now they spring this on us out the blue.... And it's next month! Totally shocked and impressed so far!

 

Kev x

  • Like 7
Posted (edited)

I don't have a DVD player, LOL you all can faint/laugh now, but I can't WAIT for the CD's. Not sure how I'll tell them apart when they get here since I can't see and don't know if my computer will tell me or if CD's feel different than DVD's. But still SO excited. I have a bootleg but can't get it to mp3 so once I burn the CD to my hard-drive, I will! So excited. Where should I order from to get the complete package?

I don't think it's available for full purchase yet, but should be soon!

Edited by CelineDionFreak

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

A confirmation from official FB page.

 

[/font][/color]

I still hope for blu-ray... :down:

It is in Bluray also.

 

Sharon

Posted (edited)

It is in Bluray also.

 

Sharon

Oh yes!!!!! I just saw it on Sony Music France site. I'm trembling right now. :w00t:

 

BTW, A HQ cover.

http://www.sonymusic.fr/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/CouvertLivretDVDCeline.jpg

Edited by Celine_2533
  • Like 2
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i78/title156/Sig2013.jpg

Posted

OMG I can't believe they're actually including bonus songs from Paris! It's as if they actually listened to her fans!

 

This will be her best live cd since LIVE A PARIS!!!

 

And the cover is just stunning!

  • Like 7
Posted (edited)

I love the cover and I am so looking forward to this cd.

 

Let's forget her stupid last English album. She should focus on her French career. I've always liked her better singing French songs.

Edited by Frozen_Phoenix
  • Like 1

Et la vie glisse sur l'eau du temps

La vie resiste, prend son elan

Pour un baiser elle peut se poser

Le temps qui compte est toujours compte

 

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/ARMOIT/celinechances-1.png

Posted

And subtitles pleaseee!!! :-)

 

I hope so I have her other concert in French i don't understand any of it...would like it in subtitles!

  • Like 2
Posted

28 songs?? There are only 25 in the set list...plus 4 bonus paris tracks would be 29...are they removing one song from the set list?

Maybe, they count 3 medleys separately which make the total is 28.

  • Like 1
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i78/title156/Sig2013.jpg

Posted (edited)

Hmmmmmm still don't get this 2CD concept. So it will be a full concert on 2 cds?

 

4 tracks:

Immensite

Tout l'or des hommes

Je ne vous oublie pas

Ziggy

Regarde-moi

That's 5! I'm afraid we won't be getting JNVOP :( .... why make a difference and not release all those songs?

 

uppsss Water and a flame as well!!! :(:(:( so, we won't get EVERYTHING:(

 

I'm not complaining though! They've finally realised the fact that we've always wanted from all the previous releases (A new day or Taking chances tour) - the missing tracks! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: Sony, Bravo!

 

Although, I'd prefer two cds - one from Quebec, one from Bercy (only French songs with LMBTL and WAAF) firstly because Bercy was better (vocally) and secondly because I really don't need TPOL, RDMH, etc.

Edited by anewdayhascome

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026

Posted (edited)

I love the cover and I am so looking forward to this cd.

 

Let's forget her stupid last English album. She should focus on her French career. I've always liked her better singing French songs.

 

 

noooooooo please dont say that!!!! if she never recorded in english ever again, her fans in the usa will totally be shut out since her french albums dont get released in the usa!!!! ok yes she does perform in las vegas which is here in the usa, but not all of her fans, include myself, will most likely never get to see celine in vegas ever... so having new english albums from her periodically is something for us fans like me to have...

 

 

so even though yes she should still release french album for her canadian & european fans, she also should still record english albums as well for her american fans, because not all of us will afford to get to go to las vegas to see her shows & i dont think she will ever come to maryland since shes probably going to stay in vegas forever it seems lol...

 

 

Edited by karebear82
sincerely, karebear82 :) :) <3 <3
Posted

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE COVER!

The earphone is great! It shows that she performed live, and she can get over what ever technical issues they might have. Show must go on b*tches!

 

Omg omg, 4 bonus tracks!?! Awsome they could not have included any, like for the taking chances album. There were songs like, Can't Fight The Feelin that could have been included as bonus, but they didn't!

 

i hope for Water and a Flame live!!

 

SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!

  • Like 5
Posted

I think the cover is great!! And I actually love to see the earbuds... it really gives a LIVE feel to it.

 

Well done Sony!! (I never though those 3 words could be written in the same sentence...) :giggle:

 

Thats what i thought!!!

Love her expression, its fun its intense i like it!

  • Like 3
Posted

The cover is so fresh, so Céline, so natural and cool at the same time. I LOVE IT. Good for Productions J!

 

And the content is so worth the money!!!!!!!

  • Like 4
Posted

BLU-RAY CONFIRMED BY SONY MUSIC FRANCE, AND 'CELLE QUI M'A TOUT APPRIS' WILL BE A SINGLE FOR THIS RELEASE!

 

http://www.sonymusic...-celine-dion-2/

THIS! IS! INCREDIBLE! Can't believe this is happening right now. Haha! I'm so looking forward to May! Finally a new HD Blu-ray full length concert! :)

http://i33.tinypic.com/2hhjeif.jpg

love THAT song soooo much ♥

Posted

FINNNAAALLY... :whee: :whee: :whee:

There better be some smoking hot production...we've been waiting for so long. :yes:

 

Boy that was out of the blue and I like this kind of surprises. .....but please no delays really -_-

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

I'm a little bit confused because of two topics about Une seule fois, shall we decide where to continue the discussion about the release?

 

Just as I wrote in other topic. I'm in awe! They've finally release what we've always wanted - the songs that were changed throughout the time (just like with A new day or Taking chances tour). :w00t: :clap:

 

I was over the moon at first. But now I am a little bit concerned (I'm not complaining). Why would they only add 4 bonus songs while they can add all of them? I thought there were 5 but now I counted 7 different songs:

Je ne vous oublie pas

Tout l'or des hommes

Immensite

Regarde-moi

Ziggy

Water and a flame

and At seventeen!!

 

So, it's really mysterious at this stage what they will include (which path they will choose). I'm dying the most for TLDH, I and JNVOP. But it's almost certain that JNVOP won't make it (which is sad because it was definitely missing in Quebec). TLDH and I should be there because they represent Une fille et quatre types and D'elles but this is an argument for and against - they've always neglected them and they can easily go with Ziggy and Regarde-moi which are more 'classic' as far as Celine repertoire is concerned. Water and a flame will surely be there because of the new album. At seventeen though might not be the case firstly because it wasn't performed in Paris (but in Antwerp) and secondly because it has its exposure in Vegas and it's not so significant.

So in my opinion:

JNVOP - won't make the final cut - it's my biggest regret :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Then they might choose different schemes:

- 4 French songs: TLDH, I, RM, Z

- 2 French songs that represent two albums which were forgotten + WAAF and AS

- 2 classic French songs + WAAF and AS

- Ziggy is more likely to be included than RM, so they might go with 3 French songs + WAAF

- At seventeen is less likely to be included than WAAF

- WAAF in my opinion will be there for sure

 

Am I missing something?

 

I'm not complaining but I'd rather have all the songs as bonus or 2CD - one from Bercy and one from Quebec (excluding English songs that have been rereleased over and over again)

 

As for the cover, I like it. Maybe I'm not in love with it but it's not bad

Edited by anewdayhascome

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026

Posted

Maybe, they count 3 medleys separately which make the total is 28.

 

That makes complete sense. Thank you.

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted

I think the cover is great!! And I actually love to see the earbuds... it really gives a LIVE feel to it.

 

Well done Sony!! (I never though those 3 words could be written in the same sentence...) :giggle:

I totally agree, an action photo, i love it. :wub:

 

Sharon

  • Like 1
Posted

I wonder how much it will cost, the DVD or Blu-ray? I must phone our music stores here, and see if they are going to have it on order, and when they will be getting it, hope also the 19th May. Hope we do get it here, will at least save on the postage, and the exchange rate. It all adds on such a lot of money from our side. It becomes expensive.

 

Sharon

Posted

 

Oh yes!!!!! I just saw it on Sony Music France site. I'm trembling right now. :w00t:

 

BTW, A HQ cover.

http://www.sonymusic.fr/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/CouvertLivretDVDCeline.jpg

 

This looks really good! I love the ear monitor out cause it shows that she actually sang it live. Who knows maybe she wanted to feel the band and audience more! :)

  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted
I'm really looking forward to the loved me back to life live-performance on a CD! :D
  • Like 1
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted
Now if we can only get these 4 songs live on the dvd too as a bonus.... :wub:
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
It does say Paris 2013 shows, so I don't see At Seventeen (only sung at Antwerp) being one of the bonus tracks. I'm hoping for Immensité, TLDH, RM, and WAAF. Not a big fan of the arrangement for Ziggy on this tour and JNVOP would be nice, but I prefer the other performances if they were to be selected. Edited by CelineDionForeverNY
  • Like 1

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted (edited)

I must say... I like the cover! It's Celine totally caught up in the moment! I am glad it's not another 'dress' picture! And I like the earphones plugged out... it makes it more authenic and less diva/polished! They would never do this for an English release!

 

We can only hope the bonus songs will be Immensite, TLDH, RM and WAAF, but Ziggy is a more likely candidate then WAAF :( it would be nice if JNVOP as a 'hidden' track!

Edited by Davey84
  • Like 2


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
That´s great there will be bonus songs from Paris!!! Now my greatest wish is one of them is TLDH!
  • Like 1
http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...