Frozen_Phoenix Posted April 16, 2014 at 07:11 AM Posted April 16, 2014 at 07:11 AM I still think D'Elles is and always will be her best French Album. Ziggy? Honestly? Come on why choose such an old thing which we already have on one thousand releases. However I am still so enthusiastic about this release. 3 Quote Et la vie glisse sur l'eau du tempsLa vie resiste, prend son elanPour un baiser elle peut se poserLe temps qui compte est toujours compte http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/ARMOIT/celinechances-1.png
MrTim212 Posted April 16, 2014 at 09:45 AM Posted April 16, 2014 at 09:45 AM I love Et S'il N'en Restait Qu'une. I love that song. And it will be nice if those songs are on the DVD! Hopefully they will be along with the audio of them! "Et s'il n'en restait qu'une" was not performed at USF or the Paris concerts. If you want to hear it live, it's on the "Tournee Mondiale Taking Chances" CD and DVD... 2 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
TiagoFragoso05 Posted April 16, 2014 at 10:52 AM Posted April 16, 2014 at 10:52 AM There's nothing about making of on the web sites right ? still dream in a footage of it, i mean the whole making of haha i know they recorded.. they always do ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n9VIouo4Yk 3 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
CelineDionFreak Posted April 16, 2014 at 12:05 PM Posted April 16, 2014 at 12:05 PM I think we should just be happy with the release. It's pretty much every thing people had asked for, if not more, and they did it without building a year of hype. They just announced it. We can pre-order it on her website next week. We should just enjoy the fact it was recorded at all, and be grateful. As to the talk about D'elles, I believe this article is posted somewhere on the Mini-tour thread, but one of the reasons she said it made her cry was that they had a lot going on in their lives at that time. I think she connects to music the same way most of us do--what it marks in time for us, and represents in our lives. It could just be that, for her, D'elles is a difficult album to include on anything. She said she loved the album, and she regretted not having more time to promote it (I will look for the interview tomorrow and try to add it here), but she also said it made her sad because at that time they had no time in their life. So, I do not think a lack of D'elles on any live album is a sign she is not involved in a project, it could be just the reality that (1) D'elles was not an instant commercial success, and that plays a role in song selection and (2) it might just not be a project she wants to keep going back to, especially if their life was so hectic and difficult when she made the album. We really have no idea why things get picked, but a lack of songs does not prove her lack of involvement. I am excited for this release, and personally have zero complaints about it. It was a nice surprise! Some of the reactions about this release make me slightly dread when/if the "Incredible" video is ever released...(this is not about the D'elles comments, but other discussions throughout this thread). I do agree. We're getting a lot, so I think it's fine that we don't get one song. It's one song when we're getting nearly 30 others. 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted April 16, 2014 at 12:06 PM Posted April 16, 2014 at 12:06 PM "Et s'il n'en restait qu'une" was not performed at USF or the Paris concerts. If you want to hear it live, it's on the "Tournee Mondiale Taking Chances" CD and DVD... By the songs on the cd I was referring to the 4 bonus tracks. I just meant that "et S'il N'en Restait Qu'une was a nice song Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Peppercorn1991 Posted April 16, 2014 at 01:04 PM Posted April 16, 2014 at 01:04 PM So do we know if the cd will be released on iTunes? Or is it a physical release only? Kev x Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted April 16, 2014 at 01:25 PM Posted April 16, 2014 at 01:25 PM So do we know if the cd will be released on iTunes? Or is it a physical release only? Kev x It'd be nice if it was released on iTunes. But on things like this I love having a physical copy, you know? Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
TiagoFragoso05 Posted April 16, 2014 at 01:50 PM Posted April 16, 2014 at 01:50 PM I hope there's a making of hidden on the dvd hahahaim not complaining ! im SO happy with it, even with the blu ray and the bonus, its amazing <3 i was almost giving up on this USF thing haha 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Peppercorn1991 Posted April 16, 2014 at 05:24 PM Posted April 16, 2014 at 05:24 PM (edited) It'd be nice if it was released on iTunes. But on things like this I love having a physical copy, you know? I will get the physical too... Would just like to have it part of my iTunes without ripping.... Always have problems with the songs deleting themselves when I rip Kev x Edited April 16, 2014 at 05:25 PM by Peppercorn1991 Quote
zuv Posted April 16, 2014 at 05:42 PM Posted April 16, 2014 at 05:42 PM I will get the physical too... Would just like to have it part of my iTunes without ripping.... Always have problems with the songs deleting themselves when I rip Kev xI do the same since D'elles album. iTunes has this great marketing strategy to make people buy digitally: they put that "Remastered for iTunes" logo next to the album titles. It works on me lol so i buy the digital as well as the physical. but i'm pretty sure that importing music from the CD to my iTunes library wouldn't make a difference in the quality. 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted April 16, 2014 at 06:28 PM Posted April 16, 2014 at 06:28 PM I do the same since D'elles album. iTunes has this great marketing strategy to make people buy digitally: they put that "Remastered for iTunes" logo next to the album titles. It works on me lol so i buy the digital as well as the physical. but i'm pretty sure that importing music from the CD to my iTunes library wouldn't make a difference in the quality. To be completely honest, I think they may just say that to get people to buy it. If it's got a bonus track, then I'd buy it maybe. But honestly it's nice to have the actual thing to hold and look at, you know? 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
SuperLove4Celine Posted April 16, 2014 at 07:27 PM Posted April 16, 2014 at 07:27 PM The exclusion of "Immensite" (or "D'elles") in general is a sad and pathetic testiment to how Celine's artistic legacy has been, is and will forever be handled -- poorly. It's a sad day when I can say I have more artistic respect for many other new artists on the radio today than Celine. Them's the breaks, I guess. 1 Quote
zuv Posted April 16, 2014 at 07:36 PM Posted April 16, 2014 at 07:36 PM "D'elles" is overrated on this forum. Yeah, I said it 6 Quote
Davey84 Posted April 16, 2014 at 08:44 PM Posted April 16, 2014 at 08:44 PM "D'elles" is overrated on this forum. Yeah, I said it LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO Well I kinda agree... this album isn't a masterpiece, but these songs should have gotten (more) live recognition: ET S'IL N'EN RESTAIT QU'UNE (JE SERAIS CELLE-LA) IMMENSITÉ A CAUSE JE CHERCHE L'OMBRE JE NE SUIS PAS CELLE LE TEMPS QUI COMPTE ON S'EST AIMÉ A CAUSE 7 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
nuts2you Posted April 16, 2014 at 08:49 PM Posted April 16, 2014 at 08:49 PM would love to see this add into her show now in Las Vegas 1 Quote
ehild Posted April 16, 2014 at 08:59 PM Posted April 16, 2014 at 08:59 PM I still think D'Elles is and always will be her best French Album. Ziggy? Honestly? Come on why choose such an old thing which we already have on one thousand releases. However I am still so enthusiastic about this release.I'm so excited about this too! But I do agree, I wish they would've included Immensite instead of Ziggy. I get why but at the same time, it's on other releases, even live releases. "Et s'il n'en restait qu'une" was not performed at USF or the Paris concerts. If you want to hear it live, it's on the "Tournee Mondiale Taking Chances" CD and DVD...It's also on Sur Les Plaines. I do wish a few of the songs on that album had received more attention and that it had been included with this set list! However, I was glad to Immensite. Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
pat200 Posted April 16, 2014 at 08:59 PM Posted April 16, 2014 at 08:59 PM "D'elles" is overrated on this forum. Yeah, I said it d'elles is her worst french album since she moved to sony. and her voice was nothing to boast about: thin, lacking power, and she lacked good enunciation. 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted April 16, 2014 at 09:01 PM Posted April 16, 2014 at 09:01 PM LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO Well I kinda agree... this album isn't a masterpiece, but these songs should have gotten (more) live recognition: ET S'IL N'EN RESTAIT QU'UNE (JE SERAIS CELLE-LA) IMMENSITÉ A CAUSE JE CHERCHE L'OMBRE JE NE SUIS PAS CELLE LE TEMPS QUI COMPTE ON S'EST AIMÉ A CAUSE I love all those! I wish we coulda seen espcially more of the last two, they're both great songs! 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Timster Posted April 16, 2014 at 09:02 PM Posted April 16, 2014 at 09:02 PM d'elles is her worst french album since she moved to sony. and her voice was nothing to boast about: thin, lacking power, and she lacked good enunciation. Is it just me or do the vocals on the album sound distorted? The sound quality isn't great imo. 1 Quote
Del Posted April 16, 2014 at 09:34 PM Posted April 16, 2014 at 09:34 PM LE TEMPS QUI COMPTE ON S'EST AIMÉ A CAUSEOh to hear these two songs live. Especially On S'est Aime A Cause as for me that song is right there along with Pour Que Tu M'Aimes Encore. :wub: :wub: 3 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Timster Posted April 16, 2014 at 09:42 PM Posted April 16, 2014 at 09:42 PM 2CD/Blu-ray: €21.982CD/DVD: €19.79 http://www.amazon.fr/Celine-Seule-Fois-Live-Blu-ray/dp/B00JLXEQE8/ref=mb_oe_a http://www.amazon.fr/Celine-Seule-Fois-Live-2013/dp/B00JLXETWW/ref=mb_oe_a 3 Quote
Davey84 Posted April 16, 2014 at 10:16 PM Posted April 16, 2014 at 10:16 PM Damn that's pretty cheap!! Madonna's MDNA 2CD/ DVD box was 35 when it came out and the bluray was only sold seperate for 25+! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
mike_z Posted April 16, 2014 at 10:19 PM Posted April 16, 2014 at 10:19 PM 2CD/Blu-ray: €21.982CD/DVD: €19.79 http://www.amazon.fr...QE8/ref=mb_oe_a http://www.amazon.fr...TWW/ref=mb_oe_a THAT'S the best gift SONY could have prepared for a Celine fan. I hope it sells loads! 3 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted April 16, 2014 at 10:28 PM Posted April 16, 2014 at 10:28 PM (edited) 2CD/Blu-ray: ¤21.982CD/DVD: ¤19.79 http://www.amazon.fr/Celine-Seule-Fois-Live-Blu-ray/dp/B00JLXEQE8/ref=mb_oe_a http://www.amazon.fr/Celine-Seule-Fois-Live-2013/dp/B00JLXETWW/ref=mb_oe_a Yay! I'm glad it's that cheap. I was kinda expecting it to be a little more. I hope the boutique price is the same price if it's not on amazon US, since having to get it from amazon france and then the shipping costs and times to wait so yeah! Edited April 16, 2014 at 10:29 PM by CelineDionFreak 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
J081113 Posted April 16, 2014 at 11:01 PM Posted April 16, 2014 at 11:01 PM Anyone see it on a site for the US? If you are from the US you can order from Amazon.ca 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted April 16, 2014 at 11:23 PM Posted April 16, 2014 at 11:23 PM Anyone see it on a site for the US? If you are from the US you can order from Amazon.ca I haven't seen it there yet. Although I'm sure it will show up hopefully! And hopefully it'll at least come up on amazon canada. 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Alex_Incognito Posted April 17, 2014 at 01:39 AM Posted April 17, 2014 at 01:39 AM Surely it won't have a US release. I'm sure TC will offer it. There's also archambault.ca which specializes in Quebecois artists. Ever since 1f&4t's special edition i've used them. 3 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
ehild Posted April 17, 2014 at 02:21 AM Posted April 17, 2014 at 02:21 AM Surely it won't have a US release. I'm sure TC will offer it. There's also archambault.ca which specializes in Quebecois artists. Ever since 1f&4t's special edition i've used them.I know Amazon does have SLP but I'm with you. I think The Boutique will be our option here in the US. Hopefully it's not a lot more there! Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
stone Posted April 17, 2014 at 03:12 AM Posted April 17, 2014 at 03:12 AM Archambault.ca is pretty fast, better than the boutique if it's cheaper! 1 Quote
stone Posted April 17, 2014 at 04:25 AM Posted April 17, 2014 at 04:25 AM Slightly off topic but since y'all been talking about D'elles I stumbled this awesome cover of On s'est aimé à cause. 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.