mirage Posted April 17, 2014 at 11:51 AM Posted April 17, 2014 at 11:51 AM Damn that's pretty cheap!! Madonna's MDNA 2CD/ DVD box was 35 when it came out and the bluray was only sold seperate for 25+! Don't give them ideas davey... just don't ;-) 2 Quote
Timster Posted April 17, 2014 at 12:13 PM Posted April 17, 2014 at 12:13 PM I hope the digipak will be like ONCP with 3 plastic disc trays! 3 Quote
Celine_2533 Posted April 17, 2014 at 12:50 PM Posted April 17, 2014 at 12:50 PM I hope the digipak will be like ONCP with 3 plastic disc trays! I hope so. No more cheap digipak like Taking Chances or Taking Chances World Tour. 2 Quote http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i78/title156/Sig2013.jpg
CelineDionFreak Posted April 17, 2014 at 12:54 PM Posted April 17, 2014 at 12:54 PM I hope so. No more cheap digipak like Taking Chances or Taking Chances World Tour. The one thing I did like about that one is the picture inside. The one where she laid down after ABM, I thought it was cool. Although it did fall apart easily. Thankfully mines still in one piece though Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Timster Posted April 17, 2014 at 03:19 PM Posted April 17, 2014 at 03:19 PM (edited) Amazon.ca now have the 2CD/DVD edition listed for CDN$ 38.89: http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00JLXETWW No sign of the 2CD/BD edition yet, but I'm sure it will be added soon! Edited April 17, 2014 at 03:20 PM by Timster 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted April 17, 2014 at 03:28 PM Posted April 17, 2014 at 03:28 PM That's good! Only $34. Although I hope Amazon US may offer a lower price cause I know sometimes they do. Can't wait! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
MrTim212 Posted April 17, 2014 at 04:49 PM Posted April 17, 2014 at 04:49 PM I hope the boutique has a preorder bundle of the 2CD/Blu-ray and the European tourbook! 1 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
CelineDionFreak Posted April 17, 2014 at 05:41 PM Posted April 17, 2014 at 05:41 PM I hope the boutique has a preorder bundle of the 2CD/Blu-ray and the European tourbook! That would be awesome! I was looking for scans a while back. I'm sure one of them will be with a t shirt I'm sure. Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
QueenCeline87 Posted April 17, 2014 at 06:36 PM Posted April 17, 2014 at 06:36 PM I would love if they had the European tour Tshirt with the dates on the back as part of the bundle I never got one , I got others and instantly regretted not getting it! Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
ehild Posted April 17, 2014 at 08:37 PM Posted April 17, 2014 at 08:37 PM The Boutique will sell the Blu-Ray. Not sure of any bundles but that would be awesome. My best guess is we'll end up getting half off the tour shirt. Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
ehild Posted April 17, 2014 at 08:40 PM Posted April 17, 2014 at 08:40 PM Amazon.ca now have the 2CD/DVD edition listed for CDN$ 38.89: http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00JLXETWW No sign of the 2CD/BD edition yet, but I'm sure it will be added soon! I hope to see it added to amazon US soon! This also helps give me an idea of the pricing here. Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
nuts2you Posted April 17, 2014 at 10:50 PM Posted April 17, 2014 at 10:50 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u4wShBrOJs just found the whole concert here, 1 Quote
célinedionfan_16 Posted April 18, 2014 at 12:30 AM Posted April 18, 2014 at 12:30 AM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u4wShBrOJs just found the whole concert here, It's missing a few songs but we wont have to wait too much longer for it to come out Quote
Lu CelineFan Posted April 18, 2014 at 01:38 AM Posted April 18, 2014 at 01:38 AM sous le vent was one of her biggest hit... but it's nowhere to be heard. They always choose Goldman's song, why? I guess she doesn´t want to sing it with another guy I love and miss this song.... 1 Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
Alex_Incognito Posted April 18, 2014 at 02:58 AM Posted April 18, 2014 at 02:58 AM I will just die if there's no keychain bundle. 5 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Alex_Incognito Posted April 18, 2014 at 02:58 AM Posted April 18, 2014 at 02:58 AM (edited) Or a FIY teeshirt Edited April 18, 2014 at 03:00 AM by Alex_Incognito 2 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
kevincheung410 Posted April 18, 2014 at 09:35 AM Posted April 18, 2014 at 09:35 AM (edited) It seemed there will be 2 different covers. Celine... une Seule Fois / Live 2013 (2 CD + DVD)http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B00JLXETWW/http://t.imgbox.com/i8Pvgl4z.jpg Celine... une Seule Fois / Live 2013 (2 CD + Blu-ray)http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B00JLXEQE8/http://t.imgbox.com/hUkryl2U.jpg Edited April 18, 2014 at 09:35 AM by kevincheung410 2 Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
TiagoFragoso05 Posted April 18, 2014 at 10:10 AM Posted April 18, 2014 at 10:10 AM It seemed there will be 2 different covers. Celine... une Seule Fois / Live 2013 (2 CD + DVD)http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B00JLXETWW/http://t.imgbox.com/i8Pvgl4z.jpg Celine... une Seule Fois / Live 2013 (2 CD + Blu-ray)http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B00JLXEQE8/http://t.imgbox.com/hUkryl2U.jpg Strange, the cd+dvd is kinda horrible haha simple .... Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
ehild Posted April 18, 2014 at 11:18 AM Posted April 18, 2014 at 11:18 AM It seemed there will be 2 different covers. Celine... une Seule Fois / Live 2013 (2 CD + DVD)http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B00JLXETWW/http://t.imgbox.com/i8Pvgl4z.jpg Celine... une Seule Fois / Live 2013 (2 CD + Blu-ray)http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B00JLXEQE8/http://t.imgbox.com/hUkryl2U.jpg Perhaps the CD's will come in separate packages and the first one is actually the cover for the them. And the DVD/Blu-Ray will have the second cover. Just a thought.... 2 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
chrischn_celine Posted April 18, 2014 at 11:26 AM Posted April 18, 2014 at 11:26 AM Hi guys, it's really amazing to get new stuff of our Celine. I wanted to pre-order Une seule fois on amazon.de. But on the german website this DVD isn't listed, only on the french, but I don't know if it's possible to order the DVD on that page. Quote
ehild Posted April 18, 2014 at 11:43 AM Posted April 18, 2014 at 11:43 AM Hi guys, it's really amazing to get new stuff of our Celine. I wanted to pre-order Une seule fois on amazon.de. But on the german website this DVD isn't listed, only on the french, but I don't know if it's possible to order the DVD on that page.You should be able to ppre-order from Amazon France. Shipping shouldn't be a lot for you where you are either. Shipping to the states is a bit more but not horrible. 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
MrTim212 Posted April 18, 2014 at 11:58 AM Posted April 18, 2014 at 11:58 AM It seemed there will be 2 different covers. Celine... une Seule Fois / Live 2013 (2 CD + DVD)http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B00JLXETWW/http://t.imgbox.com/i8Pvgl4z.jpg Celine... une Seule Fois / Live 2013 (2 CD + Blu-ray)http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B00JLXEQE8/http://t.imgbox.com/hUkryl2U.jpg If you look at the first one, it looks to me like it could be a hologram slip cover enclosing the CD/DVD jewel case (like the LMBTL deluxe edition that had the slipcover). Additionally, it could be a cardboard slipcase (like TCWT) that would house the CD's inside the DVD or Blu-Ray box. I definitely don't see them releasing THAT as the main cover unless it's a slipcover with some type of hologram. 4 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
TiagoFragoso05 Posted April 18, 2014 at 12:13 PM Posted April 18, 2014 at 12:13 PM If you look at the first one, it looks to me like it could be a hologram slip cover enclosing the CD/DVD jewel case (like the LMBTL deluxe edition that had the slipcover). Additionally, it could be a cardboard slipcase (like TCWT) that would house the CD's inside the DVD or Blu-Ray box. I definitely don't see them releasing THAT as the main cover unless it's a slipcover with some type of hologram. we'll find out in a month lol so strange this mysterious second cover Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Shaun Posted April 18, 2014 at 12:14 PM Posted April 18, 2014 at 12:14 PM I miss the classic Celine logo. 2 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
MrTim212 Posted April 18, 2014 at 12:36 PM Posted April 18, 2014 at 12:36 PM I miss the classic Celine logo. I'm sure it will reappear on the "Playlist" compilation. Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
Alex_Incognito Posted April 18, 2014 at 01:00 PM Posted April 18, 2014 at 01:00 PM Why that font? I like it, but it's so Autour du monde-like Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Celine Fan 77 Posted April 18, 2014 at 01:47 PM Posted April 18, 2014 at 01:47 PM This new "Céline" logo for USF is too simple and looks unprofessional... 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
gafsa Posted April 18, 2014 at 02:43 PM Posted April 18, 2014 at 02:43 PM (edited) I love how they just put Celine without Dion Edited April 18, 2014 at 02:43 PM by gafsa 3 Quote
charmedceline Posted April 18, 2014 at 03:14 PM Posted April 18, 2014 at 03:14 PM It's not listed on the German amazon yet Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted April 18, 2014 at 03:20 PM Posted April 18, 2014 at 03:20 PM I love how they just put Celine without Dion Just like they did with the 'Through The Eyes Of The World' and the 'Taking Chances World Tour' DVDs back in 2010 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.